Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Evodelusionsism" the religoin is a cult. (Read 10257 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
"Evodelusionsism" the religoin is a cult.
Nov 14th, 2009 at 11:06am

Cult is defined by both the effects on the brainwashed members as well as by the precepts and dogma of the cult:

1/ Only the high priests are allowed to tell you what is correct thinking.

2/ There are rules, specifically designed to stop any outside influence from affecting your belief in the cult.  ( I call them the prison bars you let them put on your brain.)

3/ There has to be a foundational dogma of the belief.  In this case the dogma is that there is no God, and that all life started by accident.  (They represent "science" and are opposed to religions.)

4/ Cults always brainwash children.  (So do Communist and fascists.)  Hitler was famous for his pushing people into institutions that indoctrinated his fascist beliefs into something that was "good" for them.)

5/ Anyone who is not in the cult is considered to be inferior, or lacking in "knowledge of this great truth". (If you want to be accepted as an "intelligent person" you must believe in their doctrines.)

6/ They set up goal posts and rewards for the indoctrinated.  In this case it is a degree or a certificate of achievement, often a Ph D. in this religion is the reward.  (The next level is always better than the one you are on now.)

7/ They make it so that money is the fuel and the carrot you get, so that you become the new high priest of this cult.  When you get paid a high salary to perpetuate the cult's dogma, you are screwed.

8/ They make you declare your allegiance to the cult by stating your belief in writing and in speaking.  I call it the "baptism".  Once your ego is attached to this and you declare your belief, you are no longer a scientist or even a rational person. Belief in fantasy is instant loss of credibility as a scientist. (After declaration all you do is perpetuate the belief.) They make sure that this fanaticism and religion goes on, by making you into a delusional believer.

9/ They create these methods to perpetuate, by they way the "students" are indoctrinated.  In their school classes they are taught to never listen to anyone outside the cult, because these people are not certified by them.  In this case you can get a "science" degree and make money from this delusional nonsense.  In classes any opposing evidence is never looked at and only that which perpetuates the delusion is allowed.

10/ They steal precepts from other religions and from science that are obviously true and use that in the early parts of the indoctrination or brainwashing. (always used something that is obviously true and imply that that truth, supports their dogma.)

11/ The "prison bars" are not apparent to the students.  They simply follow and trust the leaders of the cult. They are always convinced that the cult is the best thing there is. (What better icon in society than to use science, education and pollute it with political  and religious and anti religious agendas.)

12/ They make examples out of anyone who would question the cults power and authority.  Nowadays, that means once you understand that it is not science but is a religion, you are not going to agree with the leaders who hold power.  So you lose your job, and get humiliated in public as much as possible.  They often attack in what I call "Nazi Wolf Packs" on the internet and in school.  They try to make examples of what happens if you question their authority.

There's more. 

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
NEWS Flash!
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2009 at 10:31pm

News Falsh!

There are thousands of people who have gotten free of this Evodelusion Nazi cult. 
They are heroes, because they take all sorts of abuse. The PHD's are slammed as if they are the garbage of the universe by Evodelusionists.  They are attacked all the time simple because they choose to think for themselves.

You evodelusionists can get free.  These people are examples that you can get free.

I never got caught in this bovine feculence in the first place. 

These people gave it a shot, but logic and reason prevailed. Now they are attacked by the youttub Nazis.  Those Nazis have no power unless you give it to them as a weak suck who has given up on seeking the truth.

Seek only the truth! Anyone who is in the way of that is to be discarded like a piece of garbage.  Don't let those bastards own your mind. Smiley Smiley

"Nil illegitimus carborundum"

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1258751419/5#5

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

FackCheck
Ex Member

Re: "Evodelusionsism" the religoin is a cult.
Reply #2 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 12:03pm

How exactly is evolution "keeping people down". What is the motive of the conspiracy.

It is clear that understanding evolution has been beneficial to society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_in_Biology_Makes_Sense_Except_in_the_Light_...

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 12:50pm

Quote:
How exactly is evolution "keeping people down". What is the motive of the conspiracy.

It is clear that understanding evolution has been beneficial to society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_in_Biology_Makes_Sense_Except_in_the_Light_...

I have read all the "benefits" of Evodelusion and all of them are from normal genetics and has absolutely nothing to do with Evoldulsionism; mythological creatures and some fish that became human over some immense time.  You have nearly ruined science with this crap.
This is part of the reason why the US is number 27 in science in the world and the UK is pretty stupid as well. They take this religion seriously as you do.

It is a deceptive practice to call genetics as some form of Evodelusionism. It is sick actually.

These weak humans disguise this religion in every way they can.

And they use garbage ideas  to create terrible drugs they inflict on people for profit.
If these so called "scientists" were correct at all there would be no law suits for crap drugs.

You think about this.  What you are is a religious fanatic? There is ABSOLUTELY nothing that this garbage has contributed to science. I retards medical science and biology.  Do you not read the newspaper?  Do you not read anything? As a real scientist I read everything I can find and is subscribe to all that is related to science.  If you don't you are not a scientist. Cool

IP Logged

FackCheck
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 12:59pm

I don't think anyone should mistake correlative data for causality. But Americans are lagging behind in acceptance of evolution AND science.

Coincidence?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #5 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 1:31pm

Pay attention if you have the ability to focus on the truth for even 5 seconds.

In old times the established and brainwashed belief was that the world was flat.  Everybody in science and in the public believed this crap.

Mass belief is and has never been any form of scientific evidence of anything.  Humans are full of fantasy as you are.

Your chart is meaningless in terms of absolute logic and reason.
The biggest logical fallacy is that humans have understanding of the universe.

The amount of knowledge humans have about the universe is like a bird turd in the ocean.  Turd = human knowledge.
Ocean =(sort of equals) the total knowledge there is.

Humans are flawed and prone to believe what is shoved in their face by stupid weak human authority.

Those who are free thinkers  are far more intelligent than those confined to a tiny box of belief.
If you want to wake up, then wake up from your sleep.

Acceptance of bovine garbage is a human flaw.

This is my favorite Einstein Quotes.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

IP Logged

Squawk
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 1:43pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 22nd, 2009 at 1:31pm:

In old times the established and brainwashed belief was that the world was flat.  Everybody in science and in the public believed this crap.

What was it that alighted upon the truth of the situation if not science and the scientific method?

It's a simple demonstration of the situation as it exists today. What do you want, a time machine?

You wish to discuss philosophy, or are you referring to a branch of science. Again, can you critique a scientific paper for us?

The amount of knowledge humans have about the universe is like a bird turd in the ocean.  Turd = human knowledge.

I'd agree, but that which we do know has been alighted upon by the scientific method rather than baseless assertion. Find me an exception to that rule.

Humans are flawed and prone to believe what is shoved in their face by stupid weak human authority.

I agree, that certainly explains much of religion. It's also why the scientific method and peer review exist, an attempt to eliminate bias from all research. It's not perfect, but if you have anything better then present it to Nature and then go collect a nobel prize.

Those who are free thinkers  are far more intelligent than those confined to a tiny box of belief.

Free thinkers? For you that seems to mean those who make stuff up, as demonstrated elsewhere on these boards. The rest of us like testable and verifiable sense, hence my own citations of research which you are yet to address.

Agree

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

Hehe, you have no idea of the context of this, do you?

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

Exactly Cheesy

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #7 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 1:59pm

I never make stuff up.  I see what is obvious and tell you about it. The "place" where I exist is free of delusions on the physical world.  It makes me an objective observer.

"When a person gets paid to tell you lies, they believe their own lies."

I do this for you for nothing.  I use my 180 IQ to help humanity out of delusions.  That is why I have it, or so that is my feeling on this.

Never call me a liar, I never lie to anyone.  My conclusions are based on millions/billions of input data into my brain with no pressure to believe any garbage religion.

You need to drop the f**ked up attitude and learn from me.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #8 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 5:37pm

Quote:

What was it that alighted upon the truth of the situation if not science and the scientific method?

It's a simple demonstration of the situation as it exists today. What do you want, a time machine?

You wish to discuss philosophy, or are you referring to a branch of science. Again, can you critique a scientific paper for us?

I'd agree, but that which we do know has been alighted upon by the scientific method rather than baseless assertion. Find me an exception to that rule.

I agree, that certainly explains much of religion. It's also why the scientific method and peer review exist, an attempt to eliminate bias from all research. It's not perfect, but if you have anything better then present it to Nature and then go collect a nobel prize.

Free thinkers? For you that seems to mean those who make stuff up, as demonstrated elsewhere on these boards. The rest of us like testable and verifiable sense, hence my own citations of research which you are yet to address.

Agree

Hehe, you have no idea of the context of this, do you?

Exactly Cheesy

I have asked you and all the Evodelusionists to show me one time where the scientific method has been used in Evodelusionism. So far the score is ZERO

Science has been turned into a "turd religion" with this crap of Evodelusionism being taught as if it was real.

Do you even know what the scientific method of testing is?
I don't think you do.

Can you show me one experiment that would give rise to any belief in this crap? I jwant to see one experiment with complete data that shows that creatures can break the boundaries of genetics and "evolve".  Please, give it a try. It would make you wake up if you take the time to do this.

You can spend all day and all night, all week and all week end. You can spend your entire life and you cannot show me one experiment that shows evolution as plausible.

I know because I have done this search for 40, nearly 41 years.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #9 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 7:24pm

It is interesting the process of brainwashing young people.

It has been going on forever. When will we ever learn to stop inflicting human emotional mental garbage on our children in the name of "helping" them?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #10 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 9:00pm

glowingape wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 7:37pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 7:24pm:
It is interesting the process of brainwashing young people.

It has been going on forever. When will we ever learn to stop inflicting human emotional mental garbage on our children in the name of "helping" them?

Ah; It's not hiding. It's indoctrination...

No, thanks... I'm sticking with science.

Good. Today would be a good day to start your science lessons.  I am here to help you get free from your Evodelusionism religion.

The first lesson is to go and see if you can find any absolute evidence for evolution, with no opinions in it and must be irrefutable and has no other plausibility?

If you can do that test, you will get free of this crap religion you believe in and start on your recovery and start to learn what real science is.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #11 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 11:10pm

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution, that is irrefutable and has no other plausibilities and has no human emotional mental garbage beliefs and opinions in it?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #12 - Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:07pm

As you can see the verdict is in. Because there is no physical evidence for evolution and it only exists in the brainwashed minds of these victimized believers, evolution is fraud.

Evodelusionists are to be mocked and to be removed from science.  No religious bovine garbage should be taught in science.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #13 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 4:53pm

1/ Absolute evidence exists all the time.

2/ People are taught how to think and learn. 

3/ They are taught out of "seeing" with objective vision.

4/ Objective vision is contained in every human at birth.

5/ Environment and events in society take away this ability to "see" what is obvious and real.

6/ If you want to indoctrinate fully, teach people that science does not need any truth in it.  That you do not need any physical evidence or even any good evidence in order to believe.

7/ Teach children in "science classes" that empirical evidence is not needed for belief, that "theory" is the highest truth that can be found in 'science'.

8/ If you want to get free of this crap, then you need to learn to "see" again and realize what absolute evidence is.

10/ Absolute evidence is obvious, clear, needs no interpretation by any screwed up believer, it stand on its own and does not require indoctrination to understand it.

Examples:

1/Turn on a light in your house.  It goes on and operates the same trillions of times across the entire planet and is observed by billions of people to be true.
This is absolute evidence of the science of electricity and light bulbs.  It is "obvious and irrefutable".

2/ Two atomic bombs were let off over Japan, killing and maiming many hundreds of thousands of people.  This "experiment" was successful at proving beyoind alldoubts the destructive power contained in atoms. Obvious and irrefutable.

3/ Take a match and hold it to the bottom of your bare foot for at least a minute.  You will notice that you have second and third degree burns from it.  This is obvious and irrefutable evidence of what happens when you burn human skin.

4/ Take anything in your house and drop it on the floor.  Obvious and irrefutable evidence of the law of gravity. It has always been a law of science and is used in physics all the time and never changes its operation here on earth.

5/ Mass and momentum are laws of physics.  Using mass and momentum calculation you can determine the impact in foot pounds per square inch of any matter when propelled into another matter.  This is obvious and irrefutable.

6/ Take a magnet and pass it across a wire with an electric meter on the ends of the wire and you will see voltage induced by the magnet.  This is obvious and irrefutable. 

7/ DNA evidence only shows a constant degradation to the human genome and to all other creatures as losing gene functions, changes to proteans that weaken, changes to proteans that cause diseases, Atavisms, pseudo genes. This does not indicate any form of "improvement" advancement from simple to more complex, weak to more fit. 
This is absolutely irrefutable evidence against any form of evolution. 

Now you start making your list.  If you don't know what real evidence is from this list, then you need to contemplate it over and over, until it becomes obvious to you and you start to get back your ability to understand what truth is.

In Evodelusionism they use images and fantasy to build on.the Evodelusionist, is allowed determine what a fossil is.
Only Evodelusionists are allowed to do this, by the way. That means they are using brainwashed, pseudo scientists to make up the "tree of life" to fit the damn belief.
This is obvious and irrefutable.  Even the name "tree of life" has mythological and religious connotations.  I mean for crying out loud the f**king "tree of life"!??.  How can you be so stupid as to miss that religious ICON in this crap pseudo science. Roll Eyes

Their data is all messed up and full of contradictions for a reason.  The reason is it has no basis in science at all.  It is not even close to the definition of science, because the scientific method is never used.  You cannot test a friggin religion.  There is no "obvious and irrefutable" in it, because it is not science, but is a religion a mythical pagan religion that started many thousands of years ago.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print