Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Re: Evolution Simplified (Read 32811 times)
ProofMan
YaBB Newbies

Truth Found!

England
Re: Evolution Simplified
Reply #15 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 1:48am

Quote:
Evodelusionism is a religion because it never happens ever.

Much like a belief in a God.

Quote:
It is based on magical ideas projected on the physical world and now that we have all the physical evidence against it we can disregard it.

You claim De-Evolution happens, if created by a god why would this be a part of a creatures design? Pretty bad designer in my eyes.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #16 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 2:26am

ProofMan wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 at 1:48am:
Quote:
Evodelusionism is a religion because it never happens ever.

Much like a belief in a God.

Quote:
It is based on magical ideas projected on the physical world and now that we have all the physical evidence against it we can disregard it.

You claim De-Evolution happens, if created by a god why would this be a part of a creatures design? Pretty bad designer in my eyes.

Many of the Evotards evaluate God's design this way.  "Well that laryngeal nerve is a bad design."

I don't think it represents the original design condition nor intent. And even so the speed of electric pulses in a nerve are in microseconds even at 50 yards long, so it is not a concern and doesn't stop life. It fully functions and the creature being able to live pretty well is evidence of that.

The original design has been "DE-EVOLVED" into a condition of less fitness and less ideal as with all creatures that are set free on this planet.

If you realize that all of the extinct creatures met up with a DE-Evolved from the original design flaw that would not allow them to live.

That is a funny statement.   I don't make up the evidence.  I just point it out.  There is no way for you to understand what is good or bad except by your extremely limited beliefs and your prejudices based on your humanness, fears, limitations etc.

There is no good or bad in reality.  It is part of the human mind and nothing else.  I don't see dogs describing good or bad. I don't see any other creature who has this idea.
Good or Bad is relativity in action. It is the foundation of it.

What is good is relative to what a human "wants" to represent good.  The Islamic Terroists, find that killing off 3000 Americans to be "really good". 

In yoga we realize that Good and Bad are two poles of the same delusion.  Yogis are asked to focus on one pole only and allow the other to die in your mind and soul. Then "good" will also vanish, because it "requires" bad to exist. Then all that is left is perfection and perfect objective awareness.

I see that survival seems to be the main driving force in creatures. Where did that come from?

I see amazing intricate and extremely complex structures in creatures that could never have been produced by what we know now. We know that mutations are 70 to 1 deleterious.

There is no way for evolution to exist with those odds.
Anytime you take an existing functional protean and mess with it you make it weaker or nonfunctional or cause death.

The idea of "random mutations" is like crashing your car, and then some magical mutation fairy comes along and fixes the smashed in parts with no help from any repair people.

The only thing that is going to save us is the designer. PERIOD. So get used to that.

The designer is so far beyond human comprehension that it is funny to see all the forms people have projected in order to approach this thing they call God.

God is not comprehended by the human mind.

We attempt with our feeble mind to make up ideas but they are never really what God is.

We attempt to judge the world of design with our feeble minds.   
"That is a poor design". 

That is how it is....period.  Accept it, so you can deal with it and try to educate humanity on how frail their genome really is. That we need to preserve what is left by stopping the destructive things we do. 

If you read my post on objective morality you may find that interesting.
I have to go to bed now.  I don't stay up later than 3 AM.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1298082277

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

ProofMan
YaBB Newbies

Truth Found!

England
Reply #17 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 3:31am

Then I will wait for your next response until tomorrow.

What I meant by that statement is purely that if you design something that is meant to be so highly intricate, surely you would design it to a level that would ensure it does not degrade, or in this instance, de-evolve.

You say random mutations do not exist, what if we take out the "random" ?

Bear with me I am going somewhere with this:

A child always inherits from its parents, True?

Does a child always inherit from just ONE of its parents? No?

Then surely the combination of different aspects of each parent culminate to produce the child?
(Yes I know this is all basic stuff at the moment but why be overcomplicated when simplicity is the key?)

So Parent1 never had letters (as an example) RTY in their DNA, but Parent2 did, but never had QWE.

Then by them coming together, one of the finite possibilities is for their child to contain letters QTE, or RWE or any other combination from them.

This change in their DNA which would differ slightly from either parent and therefore would be unique and with those new attributes.

As their family tree descends their DNA contains more and more variation and therefore different or even new characteristics based on the more diverse information in their DNA.

Does this sound plausible in your view?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #18 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 2:52pm

ProofMan wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 at 3:31am:
Then I will wait for your next response until tomorrow.

What I meant by that statement is purely that if you design something that is meant to be so highly intricate, surely you would design it to a level that would ensure it does not degrade, or in this instance, de-evolve.

You say random mutations do not exist, what if we take out the "random" ?

Bear with me I am going somewhere with this:

A child always inherits from its parents, True?

Does a child always inherit from just ONE of its parents? No?

Then surely the combination of different aspects of each parent culminate to produce the child?
(Yes I know this is all basic stuff at the moment but why be overcomplicated when simplicity is the key?)

So Parent1 never had letters (as an example) RTY in their DNA, but Parent2 did, but never had QWE.

Then by them coming together, one of the finite possibilities is for their child to contain letters QTE, or RWE or any other combination from them.

This change in their DNA which would differ slightly from either parent and therefore would be unique and with those new attributes.

As their family tree descends their DNA contains more and more variation and therefore different or even new characteristics based on the more diverse information in their DNA.

Does this sound plausible in your view?

I like your questions.  It has some "loaded" ideas in it. So I have to be long in my answer.

The idea of designing in the ability of the "creation" to destroy itself is where you get stuck.  It is just the way it is if we don't follow the rules that support life and health.

We are our own worst genomic enemies.  This is because of our ignorance.  Putting us in this world and then letting us believe in all sorts of crap is how the creation is.  Part of the creation is this principle of "delusion".  The delusion also called the "knowledge of good and evil" which means a deeply held belief in good and evil is the original sin.

Opinions and judgments are bad and are based on this level of ignorance caused by this sin of "belief in good and evil".
Humans love to vilify make factions, created differences, and kill one another in the name of good and in the name of evil.

It is a common belief of atheists that this religious God is a screwed up entity that designed a pile of confusion and entropy.  That God is hateful, racist, antagonistic, and basically evil because he hates queers, murderers,liars, thieves, manipulators, the greedy and people who have orphan children with no father nor/and/or no mother. This is a common belief.

It is well known from genetics that humans are part male and part female all of us.  Some have more male than others some have more female than others.  However, if we want a proper level of instinctual balance energy of the male and female in children (if you want sane, kind, intelligent and loving children, who create kind and loving grandchildren etc.), they need a good mother and a good father to represent those two archetypes (ideally, in perfect balance and in harmony) of the human psyche (soul). 

Without a good kind protective and responsible father, a child is screwed up. With out a nurturing caring, nesting, feeding mother, a child is screwed up. Without either, you have either an "insane" saint who rejects the world or someone who is totally lost and lives in hell with a short life. Someone who can never figure it out, because everywhere they go they seemingly mess up their life.  Blame everyone on all their problems, etc.  ( I like using extremes to make my points, but lately the extremes are all over the place gunning down people in schools and strapping on bombs,etc.)

The nature of the individual on the inside can never be totally understood, because some people who have made it to objective total sanity, came from really evil parents. The evil parents can be or were the catalyst for self realization.

So, it was the idea of good and evil which are both constructions of (fantasy) the human psyche based on fear, emotion, and needs that screw us up.  It is concepts of good and evil that control us.  We all want the good in life, but one person's good is another's evil.  In reality neither exist.

But we were given rules to live by to protect the children and our genome, but we have disregarded most of them.  Until now, the last ten years, we really had no knowledge of the human genome, and no reason to follow rules of conduct out of information. 

We eat bad, we live by technology that weakens us, we radiate our bodies constantly, we only seem to want money and power, because we are weak and stupid. We moved away from the perfect environment and foods and from following rules that protect society and make it strong.

Do you think that cultivating new strains of bacteria that eat human flesh is a good thing?  When you inject semen in a highly populated bacteria colony, it learns to eat semen.  Duh?  When you feed bacteria nylon it learns to eat that as well.  I prefer the nylon eating type to the type that likes to  eat human flesh.

When you teach bacteria to eat anything it will do it.  It rapidly adapts to the food you feed it.

The downfall of human is ignorance, compulsions and being like animals.   If we ever want to get beyond being compulsive driven animals who live in constant fear, we need to move in the opposite direction.

The idea of being tolerant of things that are destroying our species out of compassion for the afflicted with this "natural" condition is a social sickness clear as can be.  We now encourage life and total species annihilation by this form of "good" and tolerance.  If we don't  tolerate people with guns, bombs, race hate, then why do we tolerate the species killers amongst us. 

A good breeding ground for new strains of weapons of mass destruction to the human species is in sexual contacts that are not safe at all, that cause new breeds of bacteria, virus, and fungus. 

The vagina is cleaner than the mouth.  It has natural disinfectants to keep it clean.  It is not normally a breeding ground for new strains of virus nor bacteria.  But when it is used improperly, abused during the reproductive years,  it gives rise to all sorts of weapons of mass destruction. 

If you want to make all sorts of new virus that are a major cause of mutations in the womb and in the gene level of the DNA, then don't follow rules of hygiene.  Rules of conduct that protect our species.

Developing new drugs to fight off virus and bacteria simply make new virus and bacteria continue to develop. Stopping the process that makes new microorganisms that kill us and destroy our genome is a better idea.

Pretty soon we will have pandemics, and many forms of bacteria that eat humans that cannot be stopped with any antibiotics nor any form of immunization.  We see that now with AIDs and people who die in hospitals with flesh eating bacteria that does not respond to antibiotics. So, we make new drugs, and those drugs also contribute to the genetic degradation.   

When you realize that the rules of conduct, and what we were supposed to do to preserve our genome have been disregarded and we have worked around this with some medications,  and now we are causing cancer because of this utter ignorance and inability to follow the instructions from the designer(s). These instructions are in every culture and they never had any clue about micro biology or the way the human genome is made, at the time these rules were handed out. Some of these rules are over 6,000 years old.
How does that song go.  "Where have all the flowers gone, long time passing." 

Science and medicines are money makers, and they will do all that is necessary to make money and preserve their lifestyle. And besides disease is good business.  More disease, means more suffering.  More suffering is insurance of more money for the big businesses.

Humans are pretty self destructive by nature.   We have to fight against our nature and are desire to accept and nurture that which is destroying us. We relish self destruction. 

If we gave our genomes half a chance they have enough information to heal themselves. It may take 10 generations to get some healing.  There are redundancies we have not even begun to tap into. 

We just prefer to live and let others kill off our genomes and make our descendants suffer with disease short lives and no brains with no way back.

Just look at the Chimps, Gorilla, Orangutans, and the Macaque monkeys, all come from the same genetic lineage as us.  Look what happened to them from ignorance, compulsions and no direction on how to live safe.

They had no prophets, no direction and were left all alone in tribes with little or no connection to any knowledge. I think they are here as examples for us to wake up from.

Now as far as mutations that are natural, they are not mutations.  They are genetic information passed from the parents to the offspring.

This idea of magical random mutations taking place between generations is just that magical card being pulled out of the asses of "scientists" who have no balls to go and see where they came from, because it would stop their grants if they broke ranks and did a study to see that they are repeat DNA patterns from many generations back.

The only place where real mutations can take place is in the womb by drugs, radiation or any toxins that harm the fetus.
These are what you call random, but are really just caused by bad living and not following the rules to protect the children.

When you analyze all the rules of conduct, it is only about preserving the genome and protecting the children.  Nothing more. 

I think that we also have the ability to fix this, when the knowledge is "handed" to us.

It is the nature of the human to remain as human to be in delusion.  To have the world envelope you and own your consciousness. If you are tired of being a pawn of other ignorant people's religious ideologies, then get free of them.

Yogis teach "Jnanham Bandaha" which means worldly knowledge is bondage.

Knowledge of the real God is liberation.  The real God = Truth and that is what a seeker only wants.  The truth is inherent in every person once they realize how screwed up any other "seeking" is.  If you are not seeking the truth then you are only seeking to perpetuate your's and other people's human emotional mental garbage. 

The true purpose of life is to get free of this delusion, by removing one delusion at a time. Or if you are ambitious, remove many at a time.  But that is very painful.

There is only genetic information passed from generation to the next, and there is disease caused by toxins.

Mutations are nearly ALWAYS bad.

Mutations in microorganisms will kill us off and destroy our DNA cell replication as they attack our DNA and enter into our already defective genomes. 

There has been only ONE Mutation in the human species that has shown any evidence of trying to help us overcome bad living. It is a mutation noted in the orient of a gene that helps to process bad hydrogenated oils that cause severe clogged arteries and heart disease.  They really don't know where it came from? 

When they have no clue where a DNA pattern comes from, they say it is a random mutation and it is good. If only one in 70 is good, then we are destroying our genome by "natural selection".

They, scientists, want to be the messengers of hope for mankind (represent the god of science), the saviors of mankind, (that there are "magical mutations" fixing our genomes)  but the truth is the opposite.  They are contributing to the problem "innocently" out of ignorance.

Ignorance of the rules of how humans are made is not an excuse.  Belief in magical processes and mystical causes has always been destructive to humans. It is no different now with this belief in "magical evolutionary mutations" that cause us to get better.

I love your questions.  I hope you are sincere.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #19 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 6:10pm

Quote:
Quote:
Heredity has noting to do with the theory of evolution because all I have seen is a horse becomes a horse, a dog is always a dog, a lizard becomes another lizard,  a fish is always a fish, a human is always a human.  If it turns into something else then it would "evolve".  If you can't show any changes into a new genus or even an extremely modified version of the same creature then you could show evolution.  However, there is no evidence for this.  A tiny horse becoming a large horse is still a horse.  In actual fact the tiny horse was much more complex and from the bone structure was able to walk on different types of terrain. It had multiple bones in the legs, whereas the newer horse has one set of bones going down in a single line of joints.  That is de-evolution.

It's called descent with modification. Your personal lack of observation is meaningless in this matter. And so is your lack of imagination. It is simple and logical to understand that lots of little changes amount to a big change. Lots of little steps will take you 1000 miles. This is elementary.

Quote:
There is no such thing as net positive mutation in the DNA.  It is not "mutation" if it is just the expression of the DNA passed to the offspring.  And any changes in the DNA have never shown any form of evolution, only degradation and de-evolution.  I have read many more papers on this than you have obviously because all you get is creatures adapting to survive as the same creatures and de-evolution from screwed up changes to the DNA coding. There is no other evidence in the DNA.

Lie.

Quote:
It is not mutation if it is just the expression of the DNA passed to the offspring.

So a child receiving two copies of the same gene is an "expression"?. HAha.. aww all this laughing is an incredible ab workout.
No. It's a mutation. Mutation is fact. You ever hear of Down's syndrome? Yeah, that's a mutation. Two parents without that problem can produce offspring with EXTRA DNA. This is a mutation. It did not exist in either parent. This is an irrefutable fact.

Quote:
Competition does not equate to evolution.

Of course it doesn't. Mutations produce the new genes. Competition provides a filter. Good mutations become more frequent in the population. You've admitted this occurs. We've documented it in moths and birds. It's a fact. Given more time this process produces all of the variety we see today.

None of those quotes support your position or your mindset. None of them are advocating being woefully ignorant or ignoring a mass of scientific achievement that is better supported than anything else humanity has ever produced.

Seriously. Your objections to Heredity, Mutation and Competition are completely ridiculous. Do you have ANY serious or insightful concerns about those topics?

Mutations can only produce a net reduction in fitness.  It is amazing how you religious Evodelusionists deny the facts.
from your  degreed and accredited PHD's of evolution 70% of these mutatoins are BAD, deleterious, have negative impact on the creatures,  ONE PERCENT! and only 1% is considered to be "maybe" (exact quote) positive.
http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1300062189/4#4

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #20 - Apr 7th, 2011 at 11:26am

Can you believe how stupid these people are to produce these fantasy videos and pronounce with such "assuredness" as if it was fact.  It is videos like that that piss me off because little children are brainwashed with crap like this.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #21 - Apr 7th, 2011 at 12:03pm

"You claim De-Evolution happens, if created by a god why would this be a part of a creatures design? Pretty bad designer in my eyes."

Many of the Evotards evaluate God's design this way.  "Well that laryngeal nerve is a bad design."

(This is a ridiculous form of Evodelusionism "morality".  Evodelusionism has all the "ear marks" of relgion, including its ridiculous "morality".  Part of that is that "God f**ked up the world, can't you see that? That is why there is no god." WELL??Which is it? Did HE screw it up or did we? HUMM?)

I don't think the laryngeal nerve represents the original design condition nor intent. And even so the speed of electric pulses in a nerve are in microseconds even at 50 yards long, so it is not a concern and doesn't stop life. It fully functions and the creature being able to live pretty well is evidence of that.

The original design has been "DE-EVOLVED" into a condition of less fitness and less ideal as with all creatures that are set free on this planet.  THAT IS THE DESIGN. Duh!

If you realize that all of the extinct creatures have met up with a "DE-Evolved from the original design" flaw that would not allow them to live.

That is a funny statement. Grin   I don't make up the evidence.  I just point it out.  There is no way for you to understand what is good or bad except by your extremely limited beliefs and your prejudices based on your humanness, fears, limitations etc.

There is no good or bad in absolute reality.  It is part of the human mind and nothing else.  I don't see dogs describing good or bad. I don't see any other creature who has this idea.
Good or Bad is relativity in action. It is the foundation of it.

What is good is relative to what a human "wants" to represent good.  The Islamic Terroists, find that killing off 3000 Americans to be "really good". 

In yoga we realize that Good and Bad are two poles of the same delusion.  Yogis are asked to focus on one pole only (good) and allow the other to die in your mind and soul. Then "good" will also vanish, because it "requires" bad to exist. Then all that is left is perfection and perfect objective awareness.
The "original sin" is this idea of good and bad. 

I see that survival seems to be the main driving force in creatures. Where did that come from?

I see amazing intricate and extremely complex structures in creatures that could never have been produced by what we know now. We know that mutations are 70 to 1 deleterious.

There is no way for evolution to exist with those odds.
Anytime you take an existing functional protean and mess with it you make it weaker or nonfunctional or cause death.

The idea of "random mutations" is like crashing your car, and then some magical mutation fairy comes along and fixes the smashed in parts with no help from any repair people.

The only thing that is going to save us is the designer. PERIOD. So get used to that.

The designer is so far beyond human comprehension that it is funny to see all the forms people have projected in order to approach this thing they call God.

God is not comprehended by the human mind.

We attempt with our feeble mind to make up ideas but they are never really what God is.

We attempt to judge the world of design with our feeble minds.   
"That is a poor design". 

That is how it is....period.  Accept it, so you can deal with it and try to educate humanity on how frail their genome really is. That we need to preserve what is left by stopping the destructive things we do. 

If you read all my post on objective morality you may find that interesting.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #22 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 2:29am

Quote:
Quote:
There is no evidence that even suggest evolution in all the 20,000 papers I have read on this.

Riiiight. The world is flat! the world is flat!

Quote:
There is no Mutation in DNA, only replication of gene expression and adaption.

Mutation IN DNA? That doesn't even make sense. What the hell are you talking about. DNA mutates. It changes. It's a string of nucleotides that physically changes. Stop saying this. It's a lie. You repeat this over and over.
"only replication of gene expression and adaption" -- WHAT?!?! This makes no sense. Replication OF expression? Do you know what gene expression is? It's a process. It's not an object, it can't be "replicated". What are you talking about?
And adaptation is a product of Heredity, Mutation, and Competition.

Don't just type pages and pages of your rhetoric. We've seriously gone nowhere.
Get specific.

Do you have any SPECIFIC objections that aren't based on your personal lack of observation or your personal unwillingness to believe lots of small changes equal big change.

Here are a few of the quotes from some of the religious Evodelusionists.

"Do you have any SPECIFIC objections that aren't based on your personal lack of observation or your personal unwillingness to believe lots of small changes equal big change."

Answer:  I am unwilling to believe in any human emotional mental garbage based on faith and some emotionally driven need to conform and believe in religious slogans.

I know that change takes place, but there is only evidence of genetic degradation in all complex creatures.  So, your faith and belief is based on what? The evidence only shows genetic losses and genetic degradation.

The straw man argument is taken out of context.

There are NO mutations in the biological process of reproduction. 

I have asked hundreds of geneticists to allow us to perform an experiment and scramble about 100 or so of their DNA base pairs to see how long they would live.
These fools think that normal reproduction produces "mutations".  What is wrong with these people?  Mutations are caused by the items listed below.

So far not one has been up for this experiment of DNA scrambling. Because mutations are destructivbe to the human genome and are only destructive.

And, the differences between parents and offspring are not mutations, but are replications of existing DNA coding that meshes and mixes perfectly as all perfect DNA coding that is functional.

Keep in mind that in the human genome project they have found over 4600 know DNA mutations that cause genetic diseases and each day they find more. 

The odds of you having a genetic disease is 100%. There are no exceptions today.

There is only genetic degradation shown in all DNA studies.  Mutations are not good things, yet the Evotards, Geneticists, biologist, and all the pseudo science involving biology are believing that they are good.   Why?

It is a popular myth to want to believe that humans are "evolving" getting "smarter" and crap like that. But the evidence is only showing genetic loss and that includes intelligence.

Does evolution have an appeal?  You bet! Is it real? Absolutely not!

We are degrading faster than ever, with new diseases found almost daily from our genetic degradation by not following the rules of genetic preservation.

The rules of genetic preservation are as follows:

1/ Do not promote ways for bacteria to mutate.  Bacteria is a primary mutagen. It is particularly bad when bacteria is present in the process of conception.

2/Do not promote the mutations of virus, by promoting hosts that give rise to these virus mutations. Virus mutations are the cause of many of our defects in the human genome.

3/ Avoid all forms of electromagnetic radiation from birth throughout your entire reproductive ages.  This is a powerful mutagen that destroys life.

4/Avoid all forms of chemicals that attack (including toxic chemicals and biological warfare) the human cells and cause mutations. Avoid all forms of toxic minerals in drinking water (chlorine) or foods and radioactive minerals.

5/ Avoid medical treatments using radiation during your reproductive ages, especially in the areas of the body where human eggs are stored, and were sperm is made.  One infusion of radiation on a human egg, can destroy an egg and make it not viable or give birth defects, miscarriages, and mutations that may survive and be passed on by your offspring, furthering the genetic degradation.

6/Avoid lifestyles of laziness that cause atrophy of healthy genetics, atavisms, and weakening of genes producing body parts, such as muscles, heart, lung tissue is weakened by not keeping it working. What we don't use we lose. This is shown in DNA evidence.  Smaller jaw, weaker bones, weaker organs etc.

7/ Avoid anal sex with vaginal penetration at the ages of reproduction. This is a "good" avenue of mutations and miscarriages. Bacteria attacking the embryo at the time of conception is horrible on the  human genome.

8/ Avoid all anal sex without absolute protections against the contact of sperm with bacteria in feces. Bacteria was designed to eat whatever it is presented with. When you present it with sperm, then you are "teaching" it to eat the most foundational part of the human reproduction and to lean to eat humans.

Here is a video that explains the results of mutagens in the reproductive process.  These are not accidents but are done by deliberate acts out of ignorance.
There is only cause an result in real science.
Magical thinking is that humans are not causing their own extinction.

IP Logged

ProofMan
YaBB Newbies

Truth Found!

England
Reply #23 - Nov 25th, 2011 at 6:42am

Good afternoon.

Sorry for such a long absence but a lot has been happening.

GoodScience, yould you agree to me starting a thread to ask some very simple one-line questions and you providing some very simple one-line (where possible of course) answers in order to stop some of the repetition that has occurred?

I feel this will eliminate a lot of wasted time and keep things more focused.

I look forward to a more direct expression of peoples opinions and a clearer understanding by all.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #24 - Nov 28th, 2011 at 5:27am

ProofMan wrote on Nov 25th, 2011 at 6:42am:
Good afternoon.

Sorry for such a long absence but a lot has been happening.

GoodScience, yould you agree to me starting a thread to ask some very simple one-line questions and you providing some very simple one-line (where possible of course) answers in order to stop some of the repetition that has occurred?

I feel this will eliminate a lot of wasted time and keep things more focused.

I look forward to a more direct expression of peoples opinions and a clearer understanding by all.

We are talking about science, and when science is mixed in with religious ideas, you have to encircle the religious ideas with pure logic and reason to illuminate them.

Also on this forum I set this forum up so that one post can have 25,000 characters so that people  could expand on what they are discussing.

What questions do you have on evolution?

IP Logged

ProofMan
YaBB Newbies

Truth Found!

England
Reply #25 - Nov 30th, 2011 at 6:21am

It wasnt so much about evolution itself.

I have found that many people are visiting and asking you the same questions time and time again about yourself or the theories you present and the answers dont quite seem to be what they were looking for.

So, if you would agree to participate, I was going to simplify these questions and make them as basic as possible (why overcomplicate the simple?) and have them in a thread that you could refer people to.

I think it would stop a lot of arguments and get everyone on the same level.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #26 - Dec 1st, 2011 at 3:49am

ProofMan wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 at 6:21am:
It wasnt so much about evolution itself.

I have found that many people are visiting and asking you the same questions time and time again about yourself or the theories you present and the answers dont quite seem to be what they were looking for.

So, if you would agree to participate, I was going to simplify these questions and make them as basic as possible (why overcomplicate the simple?) and have them in a thread that you could refer people to.

I think it would stop a lot of arguments and get everyone on the same level.

What is wrong with arguments?  Is that concise enough of a question for you?

IP Logged

ProofMan
YaBB Newbies

Truth Found!

England
Reply #27 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 11:37am

The problem with arguments is that they are the same arguments repeatedly meaning no progress is being made by anyone. If we can avoid the unintelligible arguments and return to true discussion (of which I have not seen much of just childishness) then precious time would not be wasted with repetition and name calling.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #28 - Dec 6th, 2011 at 1:50am

ProofMan wrote on Dec 5th, 2011 at 11:37am:
The problem with arguments is that they are the same arguments repeatedly meaning no progress is being made by anyone. If we can avoid the unintelligible arguments and return to true discussion (of which I have not seen much of just childishness) then precious time would not be wasted with repetition and name calling.

Evodelusionism is a religion of morons. 
Unless you are a moron, then that is not an insult. It is a statement of facts from the absolutely irrefutable scientific evidence.

Humans are heading towards extinction.

We now have 1 in 7 women with breast cancer. 1 in 12 humans have diabetes cause by ONLY genetic reasons. You and all your relatives are sick from thousands of  genetic diseases, yet you think there is evolution that is making us better?

The evidence is in your own being, your children, parents, brothers and sisters and all of humanity, yet you deny it. 

Do you actually think that it is normal to live with genetic sickness?  Who told you that is good? Who told you that is "normal"? Why do you believe them? Go read the story of the Buddha.  When he saw all the sickness, old age and death, he immediately knew humans were screwed up.

The medical industry is huge. If you want to make good money, get a job in the medical industry. Pharmaceuticals are huge, yet they have no cures.  This is because people are afraid of death. Death is not a normal thing in the heart of humans. You think about that.

Don't just believe what you were taught that death is a normal thing.  We brought this on ourselves.  We pay for the mistakes of our ancestors.

There is no cure when the core of your body, the DNA is screwed up from extremely stupid human behavior that promotes the genetic degradation.

We are so deep in this delusional condition that we don't have any way to accept what has happened to us.  So, we make up delusional religions to hide from the Truth.

We continue to divide up the earth more and more with imaginary boundaries, and make enemies of our fellow mankind.  And you think there is evolution?

They do this because they are degraded and stupid.  Most humans are really stupid to me, and if they think we are getting better by some magical mutations, they are insane.

The obvious is all around you. It is in your body, your children, your parents in all the sickness and diseases we have, yet you have faith in the mutation fairy?

There is no evolution.  We are heading towards extinction unless we wake up and stop destroying both ourselves and the planet.

The Chimpanzee is a message of genetic degradation.  It came from the same exact genetic superior species as modern humans. This is pretty clear and self evident in the science of DNA, Chromosomes, ERV's and all that tie us to Chimps.

Chimps are nearly extinct from genetic degradation. They cannot think rationally much at all. They have short miserable lives totally on the survival level with no comforts. And they have all the same genetic sicknesses we have, only much sooner onset. They developed the HIV virus for us because their bodies were degenerated sooner and allowed this infection.
After our bodies have degenerated to the same point, now we have it.

This is obvious.

Now!! There is a message for you from the Chimps.

There is no science called "Evolution".  It is a religion that has taken over with stupid humans to avoid the obvious fact that we are destroying ourselves and we don't want to look at it.  Denial of our stupidity is the number one form of denial.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein

We want to think that science can figure this out, but look at the evidence. We continue to do the very things that are destroying humanity from the inside of our bodies.

We are more primitive in thoughts of tribal thinking, and rituals of sex and compulsions.
This is the sign of animal behavior.  Animal behavior leads to new virus/bacteria and mutations that are caused from microorganisms.  It is well know that many types of cancer have origins in virus.

Humans had a chance to remain close to the Truth, but they gave it up for HEMG compulsions and fear.

There is no argument. The evidence is in the DNA.  Humans are extremely degraded.

There are only 25,000 coding genes in the human genome and in the population 5000 genetic defects are in them. These mutations are  destroying humanity from the inside.

We know they are diseases, because we still have samples of the good genes. But we do not have the samples of our superior genes any longer that are already destroyed from genetic degradation.

We came from a far superior human species, that was fit, able to adapt to multiple environments and to survive the elements better than any other creature. Yet look how weak and frail we are now.

Even our "great athletes" are dying of genetic diseases.  Go look!

Humans are so stupid they call the most ridiculous ideologies "science" and have been doing that for thousands of years, since we fell into this stupor from genetic degradation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spuZtAa80qI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emPINOUlfnE

The question you need to ask yourself is this:

Why do I or anybody follow the mass of humans who are self destructive in their very nature?

Only a very few get free from this crap.  Are you one of them?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #29 - Dec 6th, 2011 at 4:31am

ProofMan wrote on Dec 5th, 2011 at 11:37am:

If you want to learn how this has been imposed on your mind, I can help you to unscrew your mind from this cultural nonsense religion.

All of my lessons are about helping you to get free from all human faith based ideologies that have no basis in reality.

If you are here to perpetuate your own dumb ass beliefs based on your indoctrination, then you will not get far.

I am the myth buster of science.

The first myth they teach you is that "God has something to do with religion."  Why do you believe that?  Where is God in these religions? A true religion is not about faith and belief, but about absolute evidence, facts and reality.

My God = Truth and has nothing in common with most religions.

If you are not seeking the Truth, then you are ONLY seeking to perpetuate indoctrination into some mythological ideology or a bunch of human nonsense.

A True religion is about the Truth.  It is not about imaginary gods or imaginary evolution fairies.

A true religion would not separate humans from one another. The truth will make you free and will make you have compassion for others.  When you realize the nature of how sick from degradation,  humans really are in all ways, you will stop believing in them.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print