Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Re: Evolution Simplified (Read 32809 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Evolution Simplified
Reply #30 - Dec 9th, 2011 at 2:50pm

There is no evidence for any form of advancement from simple to complex. This is not shown in any DNA study.
If you go look on the pubmed.com site alone (where doctors all over the world share DNA studies)  there are over 90,000 articles on "gene loss" alone.

Mitochondrial DNA has lost most of its genes.

The Chimpanzee is our closest relative (I have no doubts on this from the DNA studies) and the data shows absolutely that the Chimp has lost, through mutations in the HAR area alone so many losses that cause the brain, skull to be depressed and to have lost speech and many of the traits that at one time made it human.

In all studies of DNA of any complex, multi-cellular creature in which we have the cousins, or the ancestor group as living we can see the speciation caused gene loss. The newest creatures lost abilities for adaptation that will never be regained.

As far as genetic diseases go in humans, the list is huge and clearly shows our genetic degradation.

1 in 7 women have breast cancer, caused by genetic defects.
1 in 12 humans in the USA have diabetes, caused by genetics AND lifestyle that triggers the onset.  There are millions of people who eat bad foods high in sugar, don't exercise and never get diabetes, because they do not have the genetics.
1 in 15 get heart disease.  There are over 1200 rare genetic diseases that work out to 1 in 10 human having them.
Over 50% of adults in the USA are now using or have been using prescription drugs for mental illness.  Every human on earth is genetically degraded and all have some form of genetic disease.

The human genome shows only genetic loss from a condition of far more fit.
Evolution only shows genetic losses from mutations. 
The study of mutations, alone, destroys any possible way for any net positive mutations to fix any genetic defects.
Mutations are caused by mutagens.  When an existing fully operating gene is messed with "accidentally", it 99.9% of the time reduces the gene functions and creates a new unhealthy DNA/ RNA replication of a malfunctioning gene. The proteins are just not correct for healthy cell replication.
There are WAY over 4600 genetic defects in humans as the cause of genetic diseases. I have asked hundreds of geneticists, biologists to show any form of positive mutations in humans. They can only come up with 4 and are not sure about 3 of them. That is 4600 to 4 or 1150 to 1 against any form of evolution.

This idea that you can drive your car into a tree, and then drive it into another tree to fix is the foundation of the religious magical ideas of evolution.  Any accident to DNA is deleterious. There are only logical causes in the universe.
You can go to any page of any study on all the types of mutations possible, and realize quickly there is no way for any net positive evolution. Go study the types of mutations.

In 1948 the first year that cancer statistics was recorded, the daily death/per population rate for cancer was 80% of what is today. This fact is despite the fact that there were no treatments for cancer other than to cut tumors or breasts off. With the billions of dollars spent on curing cancer every year it is still winning out, because we have increased in genetic defects much more rapidly by out "modern" lifestyle full of mutagens.

Anything that can cause cancer can also simply weaken the human genome.   

Your family is sick from genetic diseases.  Your friends are all dying of some genetic disease, and you think we are getting better? It is a nice myth, but the evidence is absolute on this.

Many Cancer patients will understand completely what it is that I have found in DNA.

For over 150 years this idea that simple life has evolved has been believed.  Scientists also believed that the earth was flat, and anyone who believed in anything else was considered to be uneducated.

This idea of magical occurrences that have no cause is the foundation of evolution.  It is not science, but is an ideology.

In real science there is only cause and result. There is no science without it.  All scientific phenomenons have causes. There are no magical causes.

Yet people believe that energy can assemble itself into complex structures by magical processes that have never been seen.  The foundation of all life is seen in the modern studies of particle physics. It is energy.  E=MC^2  Mass is made of energy and that energy is expelled when it is broken apart.

So, before DNA was actually deeply studied in the last 20 years and the human genome project was developed to map the genetics of humans we did not have this evidence.   This the “tool” that is missing from science to show what is really going on.  Just like the telescope was the tool that put away the earth is flat from science.

People just assumed that evolution was real and projected their faith and belief in this idea onto the meager "evidence" we had. They use all sorts of inferences, implications and projections of faith on the meager evidence we had.  Now, this projection of faith can no longer be done. It will no longer be done within the next 20 or 30 years. Hundred years max, if we survive that long.

It took over 100 years to remove "the earth is flat" from science until all the believers were dead and no longer published their “scientific papers” in the late 1890's.

There is nothing weird about the truth shown in absolute evidence.

Chimpanzees are our nearest cousin and they have all the same diseases we have, but much younger in age.  They were the first of our "relatives" to developed HIV type of virus that has been transferred to us. They live only 30 years in the wild, and are nearly extinct. 
The end result of "evolution" is extinction as evidenced by all the extinct creatures we have found.
Chimps are the message of DNA, telling us where we are heading if we don't stop the, modern mutagens that are causing our eventual extinction.
Humans are genetically degrading much more rapidly than ever. This is obvious and not up for debate.  It is clear in the DNA and basically destroys the possibility for magical, non causal reasons for human existence.

In DNA there is only, gene loss ( completely lost genes), atavism (some of them "might" be able to be triggered), atrophied genes (old genes that don't work any longer, like the vitamin C gene) and the last of the types of gene changes are those that create weakness and reduced fitness for survival. It is the last type that is the foundation of genetic diseases.

If a mutation does not kill it will propagate into the species.

For instance the Chimp has retained extreme muscle strength. Their muscle tissue is way stronger, over twice as strong as any living human.   Their spine and hips are weakened to the point of not being able to walk upright for any length of time. Their brain has reduced in size and in function. 
Humans retain more mental abilities, but are, now retarded compared to ancient humans.  The brain is smaller compared to ancient skulls we have found that were nearly 1500 CC's in volume compared to modern humans of average 1335 CC.s in volume. This is in fact and the older species of humans was shorter in overall height.

This evidence is everywhere that concurs with the absolutely clear physical evidence shown in modern DNA studies.

The oldest version of the dog, the wolf, is far better fit for survival.  The oldest of the Cat , the Saber Toothed Tiger was far more fit.  All have degraded as the species continues. The ancient Rats were huge, over 1000 lbs and grazed the plains.

Bacteria are the "savior" of evolution in DNA studies. It has the ability to adapt to any, digestible, carbon based food.  However, it has never evolved. It has never gained in cells with new functions as required by the faith of evolution believers.  It is not multi cellular and so, does not have “cells to lose”.

There is no "evolution". There is only de-evolution.

I have studied this for over 43 years and seen all the iterations of this religious idea in science.

Ask your friends dying of cancer if they think they evolved, or “improved” into sickness, or do they now understand that they have a genetic degradation into sickness. 

The evidence in everywhere and it is in you, your family, your children, your parents, all suffering and dying from genetic weaknesses.
It is in most dog breeds, which have all sorts of genetic weaknesses.
Cats too.  Elephants also show this, and have become smaller and have less strength than their ancestors.

We have the closest ancestor cousin of the Chicken living in the wild. It is far better fit for survival. 
All you have to do is remove the belief in "evolution" and just look at the evidence.

I wish you all well, and that we learn to stop the mutagens that are destroying us from the inside.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
Albert Einstein

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

ProofMan
YaBB Newbies

Truth Found!

England
Reply #31 - Dec 13th, 2011 at 11:06am

Im sorry but after trying to get down to simplicities and eliminate your delusional view of this world from the arguments it is more than obvious that you dont have the understanding of basic scientific principles to prove anything one way or another.

You also claim that gravity.works on all things at all scales which is.completely incorrect and we have demonstrated this many many times in easily repeatable experiments. If the gravitational pull between two atomically small objects did not differ from their larger counterparts we wouldnt have to have searched for the higgs boson which supplies tue missing mass of objects.

You preach that you have read so many scientific papers but your understanding of the scientific world seems very unevolved your thoughts on the words theories and facts are pre-high school in origin.

You also claim that you have witnessed these words change to fit with scientists agendas but I have books well over double and triple your (including english dictionaries) that state these words as they are seen today.

You need to go back and be schooled in science and etiquette.
Once you have done this maybe you will have intelligence enough to  debate with some of the great minds on here that are more intellectual than yours.

Your claims of your life are delusional. If your life is as you say then I think you either have a severe mental disorder or you received a hefty blow.to the head.

Good day

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #32 - Dec 13th, 2011 at 2:19pm

ProofMan wrote on Dec 13th, 2011 at 11:06am:
Im sorry but after trying to get down to simplicities and eliminate your delusional view of this world from the arguments it is more than obvious that you dont have the understanding of basic scientific principles to prove anything one way or another.

You also claim that gravity.works on all things at all scales which is.completely incorrect and we have demonstrated this many many times in easily repeatable experiments. If the gravitational pull between two atomically small objects did not differ from their larger counterparts we wouldnt have to have searched for the higgs boson which supplies tue missing mass of objects.

You preach that you have read so many scientific papers but your understanding of the scientific world seems very unevolved your thoughts on the words theories and facts are pre-high school in origin.

You also claim that you have witnessed these words change to fit with scientists agendas but I have books well over double and triple your (including english dictionaries) that state these words as they are seen today.

You need to go back and be schooled in science and etiquette.
Once you have done this maybe you will have intelligence enough to  debate with some of the great minds on here that are more intellectual than yours.

Your claims of your life are delusional. If your life is as you say then I think you either have a severe mental disorder or you received a hefty blow.to the head.

Good day

Your post is very emotional.  It means that I have shown you the truth about your egotistical belief in your religion. They have you by the ego balls with this. They own you, and you are a slave of human emotional mental garbage beliefs.

There are 4600 genetic defects min found in the human genome. There are exactly 4 believed positive mutations.
That is 1150 to 1 against any form of evolution.

1 in 7 women have breast cancer. (source Amercican Cancer Society) 33% of humans from 15 to 64 years old die of cancer. (source CDC)

1 in 12 have diabetes (source diabetes.org)

1 in 10 have "rare" diseases (source NORD)
There are thousands of genetic diseases and we are finding new ones each generation.

You have genetic diseases.  Your family, parents, siblings. aunts uncles, cousins, grandparents all have genetic diseases. Their life is regulated by the medical industry. See how long you/they live without medical help?

You believe in fairy tales.

DNA has not been around but for the last 10 years in this form of absolute evidence, that cannot be refuted, but believers will refute anything because of ego, faith and belief that they think this crap is science.

I wish you well.  Your religion is worthless crap.  I don't have any delusions.  I was tested and have no mental illness and extreme IQ.  I got this way because my ancestors did not destroy their mental abilities with mutations caused by unhealthy life styles and I never believe anyone on anything.

This is because my parents did not allow me to follow nonsense religions. My father taught me not to believe anyone, but to find the truth of the matter in real evidence.

If you had been raised in India you would most likely believe in some Hindu god.
If you had been born in Africa, the Witch doctor would be your hero.
Where you were born the TV, the peers, the schools all preach this religious nonsense.

In the mean time humans are heading for extinction faster than ever with modern mutagens.

Why are you so blind to the Truth?

I do not make any conclusions until I have the absolute evidence on the matter.
For 150 years they have had fossils that are meaningless, conversation pieces with stories made about them.

We see that creatures have similarity and that it is obvious that some have degenerated from others.   But without DNA fossils are worthless.

DNA is 100% accurate and only shows genetic loss in all complex creatures.

If you really want to learn science, I am your best bet.
If you  want to be a closed minded fool who follows human emotional mental garbage, then so be it.

I wish you well.

If you don't know that gravity works exactly the same under exactly the same parameters, then you are really lost.

In order to elevate your disgusting religion to a "theory". they had to degrade a scientific law of gravity.  How screwed up and stupid is your religion?

The real axioms of science. 1/ Never believe anyone on anything. Find your own truth. 2/ Never form beliefs. Beliefs destroy your credibility and ruin science. 3/ Only go with absolute knowledge that cannot be refuted as your evidence. 4/ Don't join any human associations who control your mind for money, fear of loss, or any human weakness, like needing prestige, college degrees etc. 5/ Remember the scientific LAW of cause and result. If that is avoided then it is religion.

Your religion violates most of the criteria for a science.  Evolution in particular violates the law of cause and effect, the very foundation of science.

I am here to help you get free if your goal is to be a free thinker. If you  goal is to conform to other people's nonsense, you already have that taken care of .

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

ProofMan
YaBB Newbies

Truth Found!

England
Reply #33 - Dec 15th, 2011 at 4:42am

I was not raised by a television nor indoctrinated by anything. You use the same lines to categorise anyone that can prove you wrong.

I was raised reading the Edda and in my life became fascinated by the inner workings of everything.

I am now a leading scientist in europe and see all what I said with my own eyes.

You sir are a fool, most likely homeschooled or brought up in a community where real false religion (christianity) is everywhere even in the schools.

You contradict yourself constantly. I believe nothing of what you say as it is all unproven and you constantly refuse.to give evidence or even proof of what you claim in anything (not just evolution).

You are nothing but preacher. You are no scientist as you do not acknowledge or abide by scientific principle or practice.

You preach a religion you have been indoctrinated in towhether you wish to acknowledge it or not.

None of this is said with any hatred or emotion but stating facts based on what has been observed here.

I am now to return to my work and so will spend no more time arguing with the self-righteous preaching fool who runs this forum.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #34 - Dec 17th, 2011 at 2:54pm

You are closed minded because of your position and your ego is fully in control of your life.

Status, prestige, money, all are the trappings used to keep you stupid.  This is the way of the world.

You convinced yourself for emotional reasons that this crap is real. If you want to be free you can. If you want to remain trapped keep doing the same crap, overlooking the obvious and having your head in the sand, so to speak.

Worldly knowledge is bondage.   When you become the observer of life and yourself then you can be free.  As long as you are buried in your faith and belief and surround yourself with followers of your religion, you will continue to be ignorant.

Being a major scientist and not even understanding the law of cause and result that all of science IS, shows you are not a scientist.  You pretend to be one.  You get  paid to pretend to be one.

Again.  Your family is sick, you are sick, your parents are sick, your friends are sick from genetic degradation. The evidence is overwhelming and yet you  manage to "not see".  That is just how extremely controlled you  are by this religion of yours.

There is only genetic degradation shown in all multicellular creatures.

In all speciation events, the creatures lose fitness and become more limited.

The oldest of the genetic lineage of any species was the most fit.

Chimpanzees are degraded from the same exact genetic lineage as we came from. This is shown in DNA, Chromosomes, ERV's, and in the characteristics of Chimpanzees. 

They are a message as to where we are heading with the rapid genetic degradation shown in humans in the last few generations.

Since 1948 the daily rate of deaths from cancer has risen by over 20%. There were no treatments for cancer in 1948 except to cut out tumors.
The reason for this rise in cancer deaths is genetic degradation that is more rapid now than ever.  Modern mutagens are killing us off.

33% of people ages 15 to 64 die of cancer.  Source the CDC in the US.

Cancer is a genetic disease.

1 in 12 in the US have diabetes, caused by genetics and environmental triggers.  Source Diabetes.org
1 in 10 have rare diseases, source NORD.
1 in 7 women have breast cancer, and this is just one type of cancer.  Source cancer.org

While the people you love are all dying and are sick, you are pretending to be a scientist.  What a cosmic joke.  You are helping to destroy them and our future as a species, because you  are so brainwashed and stupid by your "education".

You have no ability to sort out the truth from the nonsense, because it would cost you money or your  prestige if you  broke ranks and were to wake up from you self imposed stupor.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #35 - Dec 18th, 2011 at 2:47am

You don't need a theory, you need the truth.

When you think you are in the correct ideology becasue you left another ideology behind:

1/ Most people are ruled by other people. They're tribal by nature and want to belong, to groups. So they get into other forms of indoctrination easily, and don't realize that too is an ideology disguised as something other than the ideology you just got free from. As soon as you profess your allegiance to any man made ideology, you make a mistake and get your ego and relationships with others based on that ideology, thinking it was the right thing to do at the time.

2/ It is like the drunk who has to get away from all his drunk buddies in order to stay sober; No difference. If you write a book or profess it in public, then you really mess up your life and now what do you do? Well all too often people realize they screwed up way late, and have money, livelihood and reputation on the line with this ideology so they die supporting delusions or they confess on their death bed. It is far better to stay away from all HEMG imposed on you and seek only truth. 

People who teach crap ideologies to children are the most screwed up, because they now have to admit what they have done to these children in order to get free. That is not likely. They normally die with the delusions fully in control.

3/. So, often the people with the ideology are in positions of authority made by man made icons, religion, philosophy, science, etc as my videos explain. These authorities are often delusional people who are just repeating what was brainwashed into their minds and they do it exactly the same way to you that they were brainwashed. They totally believe they are on the correct side of ethics and are the "good" people in any controversy. That is how screwed up humans can get.

4/ In science this idea of peer review, is really just social pressure to conform to the accepted ideological beleifs of the time. Especially in science that is based on inference, implications, beliefs where the ideology comes first and it is superimposed on anything they see or any evidence. Belief destroys credibility for a scientist: scientific suicide. Unless you have absolutely irrefutable physical evidence that is recognized by all people, you can't make any conclusions.

5/ The word conclusion means that your statements are final on the subject and cannot be refuted by anyone. Conclusion means final. Suppositions are not conclusions. Inferences are not conclusions. In real science we seek only to find the truth in the matter. The truth in the matter requires absolute evidence that cannot be denied by a rational person who is not controlled by ideology. Once you have THAT evidence then every premise, every peice of eivdence only points to that conclusion.

6/ So you test the conclusion by testing against all the evidence we have on the subject. After you test it with at least 1000 pieces of data and they all concur, you are on the right path. After you test every known idea of this science against this conclusion then it is over, that is the law that governs this part of science. It becomes the law and is how real science is done.

7/ When politically driven ideologies rule there is no real truth in them. They are there because the politicians of the time want that for the control they need to stay in power.  It is just how humans operate.  Sad but true.  The institutions are all about politics and the lowest common denominator, money and power. They don't really give a hoot about the truth or anything.  Just money, power, prestige, and feed the ego. 

8/ When you as an individual realize this, you are part way on your path to emotional, mental freedom. It is hard to let go of ideas that you may base part of your life on, but that is what is required to grow into the truth.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #36 - Dec 18th, 2011 at 4:41am

The real axioms of science:

1/ Never believe anyone on anything. Find your own truth.

2/ Never form beliefs. Beliefs destroy your credibility and ruin science.

3/ Only go with absolute knowledge that cannot be refuted as your evidence.

4/ Don't join any human associations who control your mind for money, fear of loss, or any human weakness, like needing prestige, college degrees etc.

5/ Remember the scientific LAW of cause and result. If that is avoided then it is religion. (evolution avoids this law and says it doesn't exist.)

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #37 - Dec 18th, 2011 at 2:34pm

The morons now in science are the problem when it comes to understanding what is really going on. 

We have people who are so stupid with PhD's in this religious nonsense that it is hard to think that anyone can be that stupid.

However, the fact that these morons exist and are calling themselves scientist is EVIDENCE of genetic mental degradation.

In academia the lowest intelligence is the driving force. Not the highest. No intelligent person would believe that humans are better or evolving when 100 % have genetic diseases.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #38 - Dec 23rd, 2011 at 5:49am

Evodelusionism is a religion because it never happens ever.

It is based on magical ideas projected on the physical world and now that we have all the physical evidence against it we can disregard it.

As long as we did not have the physical evidence of the world being close to a spherical shape, the belief in a flat world was the common belief.  Even after the evidence was presented and it was obvious to those who understood it and allowed themselves to understand it;  it was fought against, even until the late 1890's.

It wasn't until the last 12 years of the Human Genome Project that the evidence became crystal clear against evolution.

Once again:  They have discovered over 4600 gentic defects in humans, causing genetic diseases.  There are ONLY 4 positive mutations that are believed to have happened.  None of them are verifiable,by the way.

These, so called "positive" mutations have never been looked for in the entire species of humanity to see if they existed before.  It is possible that they are remnants barely hanging on by a very tiny thread in a very tiny number of people. 
In time if mutations don't completely take them out, they will try to continue in offspring.

Remember "Evolution" is a stupid religion of people with blinders on their eyes.

People simply are in "love" with the idea that we are getting better, when the reality is exactly the opposite. We are genetically degrading faster than ever.

Since 1948, the first year that cancer deaths were studied in the USA, the statistics for death have risen per day by 20% more people dying (2011) in percentage of those that remain alive on any particular day.

In 1948 there was no treatment for cancer except to cut out tumors and watch people die.

Today with a huge success rate with early detection and several successful treatments, we are still losing the battle to cancer.

Why?

We are more genetically degraded in just three generations. We are rapidly degenerating from mutagens in our environment and from new strains of bacteria, fungus, virus that attack our reproductive cells, even before they are brought together in the fertilization process.

Here are some statistics for you to ponder.

1/  1 in 7 women today have breast cancer. Source American Cancer Society.

2/ 1 in 12 people in the US have diabetes. Diabetes is caused by genetics AND (not or) environmental triggers. Source American Diabetes Association. The math is simple. 320million people in the US and 26 million have diabetes now with millions more added every year.  320/26 = 1 in 12.3 people.

3/ 1 in 10 people have rare diseases (including type 1 diabetes), Source NORD http://www.rarediseases.org/

4/  1 in 15  have genetically caused heart disease.  Source CDC.  Center for Disease Control

5/ "There are over 6,000 genetic disorders that can be passed down through the generations, many of which are fatal or severely debilitating." Source Genetic Disease Foundation.

6/ Autosomal dominant
Familial hypercholesterolemia      1 in 500
Polycystic kidney disease      1 in 1250
Neurofibromatosis Type I      1 in 2,500
Hereditary spherocytosis      1 in 5,000
Marfan syndrome      1 in 4,000 [2]
Huntington's disease      1 in 15,000 [3]
Autosomal recessive
Sickle cell anemia      1 in 625
(African)
Cystic fibrosis      1 in 2,000
(Caucasians)
Lysosomal Acid Lipase (LAL) Deficiency      1 in 40,000
Tay-Sachs disease      1 in 3,000
(American Jews)
Phenylketonuria      1 in 12,000
Mucopolysaccharidoses      1 in 25,000
Glycogen storage diseases      1 in 50,000
Galactosemia      1 in 57,000
X-linked
Duchenne muscular dystrophy      1 in 7,000
Hemophilia      1 in 10,000

5/  The National Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society reports that in the United States today, there are approximately 400,000 people with multiple sclerosis—with 200 more people diagnosed every week. 

6/ Over 50% of adults in the USA are either on drugs or have taken drugs for mental illness.  Mental illness has genetic roots in that the brain function is not correct nor smooth.

I think every person who believes in Evolution is mentally ill, because there is no evidence for it, yet it is believed. You have to be of genetically degraded intelligence to believe in magical human garbage beliefs. But then nearly 100 % of the people on this planet are messed up , genetically.  I have compassion for anyone with a mental defect that allows delusions to be carried as if they were real. 

It has to take a level of suffering to want to believe in magic and a better life on earth, when the evidence is the opposite.  Our only hope is for the Genetic Engineer to come and save us.

Here is a tune for you to listen to.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=587749&songID=10643745&...

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #39 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 4:02pm

It is not about some half baked theory that others have imposed on you. It is about how to find the truth when you have the absolutely irrefutable evidence available to you.

The absolutely irrefutable physical evidence is always around you.  If you don't have it, then you don't have a science.  The idea of creatures going from simple to complex has no absolute evidence, and the recently discovered absolute evidence has been rejected by the egos in charge of science. They avoid it like the plague, because when you see how clear it is, it destroys their lives, lives based on teaching this nonsense and believing in it as any religious person does.

You don't need a theory, you need the truth.

When you think you are in the correct ideology becasue you left another ideology behind. I wrote this to answer questions on a fellow who dropped on religion because he took on another:

1/ Most people are ruled by other people. They're tribal by nature and want to belong, to groups. So they get into other forms of indoctrination easily, and don't realize that too is an ideology disguised as something other than the ideology you just got free from. As soon as you profess your allegiance to any man made ideology, you make a mistake and get your ego and relationships with others based on that ideology, thinking it was the right thing to do at the time.

(One should never join any group without full understanding of all the absolute evidence they have for their position.)

2/ It is like the drunk who has to get away from all his drunk buddies in order to stay sober; No difference. If you write a book or profess it in public, then you really mess up your life and now what do you do? Well all too often people realize they screwed up way late, and have money, livelihood and reputation on the line with this ideology so they die supporting delusions or the confess on their death bed. It is far better to stay away from all HEMG imposed on you and seek only truth. 

Teachers of earth is flat would never admit they were wrong.  Teachers of evolution will not admit this either and the will group together and form a defense against it. This is exactly what happened with the earth is flat people.

People who teach crap ideologies to children are the most screwed up, because they now have to admit what they have done to these children in order to get free. That is not likely. This is why it is common that they normally die with the delusions fully in control.

3/ So, often the people with the ideology are in positions of authority made by man made icons. religion, phylosophy, science, etc as my videos explain. These authorities are often delusional (It's normal to have delusions) people who are just repeating what was brainwashed into thier minds and they do it exactly the same way to you that they were brainwashed. They totally believe they are on the correct side of ethics and are the "good" people in any controversy. That is how screwed up humans can get.

4/ In science this idea of peer review, is really just social pressure to conform to the accepted ideological beleifs of the time. Especially in science that is based on inference, implications, beliefs where the ideology comes first and it is superimposed on anything they see or any evidence. Belief destroys credibility for a scientist: scientific suicide. Unless you have absolutely irrefutable physical evidence that is recognized by all people, you can't make any conclusions.

5/ The word conclusion means that your statements are final on the subject and cannot be refuted by anyone. Conclusion means final. Suppositions are not conclusions. inferences are not. In real science we seek only to find the truth in the matter. The truth in the matter requires absolute evidence that cannot be denied by a rational person who is not controlled by ideology. Once you have THAT evidence then every premise, every peice of eivdence only points to that conclusion.

6/ So you test the conclusion by testing against all the evidence we have on the subject. After you test it with at least 1000 peices of data and they all concur you are on the right path. After you test every known idea of this science agaist this conclusion then it is over, that is the law that governs this part of science. It becomes the law and is how real science is done.

7/ When politically driven ideologies rule there is no real truth in them. They are there because the politicians of the time want that for the control they need to stay in power.  It is just how humans operate.  Sad but true.  The institutions are all about politics and the lowest common denomenator, money and power. They don't really give a hoot about the truth or anything.  Just money, power, prestige, and feed the ego. 

8/ When you as an individual realize this, you are part way on your path to emotional, mental freedom. It is hard to let go of ideas that you may base part of your life on, but that is what is required to grow into the truth.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #40 - Jan 1st, 2012 at 3:30pm

1 of 2 Biochem. J. (2005)
Gene duplication, gene loss and evolution of expression domains in the vertebrate nuclear receptor NR5A (Ftz-F1) family
Ming-Wei KUO*†, John POSTLETHWAIT‡, Wen-Chih LEE*, Show-Wan LOU†, Woon-Khiong CHAN§ and Bon-chu CHUNG*1
*Institute of Molecular Biology, Academia Sinica, 128 Academia Road Section 2, Nankang, Taipei, Taiwan 115, †Institute of Fisheries Science, National Taiwan University, 1 Roosevelt
GoodScienceForYou 1 sec ago
2of 2 Road Section 4, Taipei, Taiwan 106, ‡Institute of Neuroscience, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403, U.S.A., and §Department of Biological Science, National University of Singapore, 14 Science Drive 4, Singapore 119620

Consequences of Lineage-Specific Gene Loss on Functional Evolution of Surviving Paralogs: ALDH1A and Retinoic Acid Signaling in Vertebrate Genomes
Cristian Cañestro, Julian M. Catchen, Adriana Rodríguez-Marí, Hayato Yokoi, John H. Postlethwait*
Institute of Neuroscience, University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, United States of America

Losses Of Long-Established Genes Contribute To Human Evolution
ScienceDaily (Dec. 14, 2007)

Copyright © 2003, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press
Gene Loss, Protein Sequence Divergence, Gene Dispensability, Expression Level, and Interactivity Are Correlated in Eukaryotic Evolution
Dmitri M. Krylov, Yuri I. Wolf, Igor B. Rogozin, and Eugene V. Koonin1
National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20894, USA

Evolution only shows genetic losses from mutations.
The study of mutations, alone, destroys any possible way for any net positive mutations to fix any genetic defects.
Mutations are caused by mutagens. When an existing fully operating gene is messed with "accidentally", it 99.6% of the time reduces the gene functions and creates a new unhealthy DNA/ RNA replication of a malfunctioning gene. The proteins are just not correct for healthy cell replication. Source Human Genome Project

Over 10 million people in America have bipolar disorder, and the illness affects men and women equally. This is 1 in 31 people, by the way.

Over 50% of adults in the USA are now using or have been using prescription drugs for mental illness. Every human on earth is genetically degraded and all have some form of genetic disease.
Over 10 million people in America have bipolar disorder, and the illness affects men and women equally. Source NAMI

Evolution: "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character." Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language.
There is not any evidence of this every happening in biology.

There are over 6000 single point mutation diseases. Source Human Genome Project.

1 in 10 people have rare genetic diseases. This makes the overall rate very high. Source NORD.

"Since the 1950s rates of type 1 diabetes have been higher in Finland than anywhere else. "Why it's so high in Finland really is a mystery," says Valma Harjutsalo of the National Public Health Institute in Helsinki. What's more, she has found that the rate is increasing faster than ever (The Lancet, vol 371, p 1777). Between 1980 and 2005, the incidence in Finnish children aged 14 on up."

"THOUGH you might not guess it, Finland is the diabetes capital of the world. And solving the mystery of why type 1 diabetes is so prevalent in this Nordic country could be the key to teasing out the causes of the disease.
Worldwide, the incidence of type 1 diabetes, which generally occurs in childhood, is rising by 3.4 per cent each year. People with the disease lose the ability to make insulin, the hormone which controls blood glucose levels."

1 in 12 people have diabetes, caused again by genetic weakness and screwed up DNA coding. It continues to rise yearly and will be more than 1 in 10 in less than a year. Source every diabetes organization there is. diabetesDOTorg
There is an epidemic of Type 1 in Finland.

1 in 7 women have breast cancer. Just one type of cancer. Cancer has increased in its daily death rate by over 20% since 1948 when there were no treatments except to cut out tumors and watch them die. With all the modern treatments and millions of successes we are still dying faster from cancer than ever. Facts are easy to find. CDC, and Cancer Society.

33% of humans ages 15 to 64 will die of cancer. Many of the people with cancer have had a wake up call, when they realize the truth. Source The US Gov CDC.

Evodelusionism is magical nonsense. There are over 6000 genetic defects in the human genome, causing diseases and morons believe in evolution. How stupid are humans dick heads to believe such nonsense. There is only genetic degradation shown in ALL DNA studies. That means there is no evolution. You have to be a moron to believe in such magical nonsense. Your family, friends are all sick dying of these diseases and you believe in magical evolution? WTF?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #41 - Jan 3rd, 2012 at 3:16am

There is ONLY a net genetic degradation shown in all DNA studies. The human genome project has served well to show how weak and how many defects we have amassed.  Yet the Evotards still want to believe in magical mutations that will fix all this.
There are no magical mutations that fix screwed up genetic coding. Once it is gone it is gone. There is no advancement towards more fit. There is only gene loss shown in ALL DNA STUDIES.
GoodScienceForYou 1 second ago
The evidence against any form of genetic improvement in humans is so overwhelming that only a retard could not understand this.
We are all genetically weak and sick from our lack of understanding of basic health issues and the science behind the cause of our genetic weaknesses. We are destroying our descendants chances for any sort of life worth living, out of our blatant disregard for the requirements for health.
@sol3a1 Pretty much every disease not caused by burns, guns, radiation leaks, car crashes, (not suicide, because that is caused by genetic mental disorders), drowning or any outside cause, can be considered to be genetic.
Name any disease, weakness, deformity, pain, and we can discuss it, and I will give you the medical reasons for it from my research.
GoodScienceForYou 51 seconds ago
2 of 2 Affected children also develop life-threatening problems in other organs and tissues, such as the liver, heart, and kidneys.[4387] Children with Zellweger syndrome usually do not survive beyond the first year of life. Zellweger syndrome is caused by mutations in any one of at least 12 genes; mutations in the PEX1 gene are the most common cause. It is inherited in an autosomal recessive manner.[1598] There is no cure for Zellweger syndrome; treatment is generally symptomatic and supportive
GoodScienceForYou 8 minutes ago
@sol3a1 1 of 2 Zellweger syndrome is the most severe form of a spectrum of conditions called Zellweger spectrum disorders. The signs and symptoms of Zellweger syndrome typically appear during the newborn period and may include poor muscle tone (hypotonia), poor feeding, seizures, hearing loss, vision loss, distinctive facial features, and skeletal abnormalities.[1598][4837] .
GoodScienceForYou 8 minutes ago
You can go to NORD and look this up. The have the genetic defect for most of these 1200 diseases. Keep in mind there are more being found daily as the research on DNA is on going world wide now.
CES
Chromosome 22, Inverted Duplication (22pter-22q11)
Chromosome 22, Partial Tetrasomy (22pter-22q11)
Chromosome 22, Partial Trisomy (22pter-22q11)
Schmid-Fraccaro Syndrome
GoodScienceForYou 12 minutes ago
The modern Italians of Sicily have better bone structure than most humans. This is because of retained bone strength.
The weakening of the wrist bones and the forearm bone that are prone to breaking is from genetic degeneration, loss of bone density and strength.
GoodScienceForYou 16 minutes ago
@sol3a1 Your back pain is caused by a deformed back. If you look at some of the ancient bone structures you will see much denser bone structures. The ancient Orrorin tugenensis which "scientists" believe is 6.1 million years old is a superior upright walking, human with much stronger bone structure. The femur is straighter and thicker the ball is supported much better.
GoodScienceForYou 17 minutes ago
@sol3a1 "There are no statistical backing for your presupposition"
Only if you never look for it. DUH!
Even dandruff is genetic, asthma, appendix rupture, hearing loss, blindness, baldness, dwarfism, flat feet, arthritis, back pain, deformed bones, retardation, carpal tunnel. Any affliction not caused by burns, smashing, guns, poison, radiation spills, drowning is genetic.
Pretty much all the normal things we put up with as "normal" are genetic diseases. And you think humans are improving?
GoodScienceForYou 23 minutes ago
correct : "heart disease".
GoodScienceForYou 31 minutes ago
Blue Rubber Bleb Nevus Syndrome Borjeson-Forssman-Lehman Syndrome Botulism Bowen Disease Bowen Hutterite Syndrome Bowenoid Papulosis Brachial Plexus Palsy Brain Tumors, General Branchio Oculo Facial Syndrome Branchio Oto Renal Syndrome Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD) Brown Sequard Syndrome Brown Syndrome Brucellosis Brugada Syndrome
GoodScienceForYou 33 minutes ago
Behcet's Syndrome Bejel Bell's Palsy Benign Essential Tremor Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo Bernard Soulier Syndrome Berylliosis Best Vitelliform Macular Dystrophy Biliary Atresia, Extrahepatic Binswanger's Disease Biotinidase deficiency Birt-Hogg-Dube Syndrome Bjornstad Syndrome Bladder Exstrophy-Epispadias-Cloacal Exstrophy Complex Blastomycosis Blepharophimosis, Ptosis, Epicanthus Inversus Syndrome Blepharospasm, Benign Essential Bloom Syndrome Blue Diaper Syndrome
GoodScienceForYou 33 minutes ago
Blue Rubber Bleb Nevus Syndrome Borjeson-Forssman-Lehman Syndrome Botulism Bowen Disease Bowen Hutterite Syndrome Bowenoid Papulosis Brachial Plexus Palsy Brain Tumors, General Branchio Oculo Facial Syndrome Branchio Oto Renal Syndrome Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD) Brown Sequard Syndrome Brown Syndrome Brucellosis Brugada Syndrome
GoodScienceForYou 40 minutes ago
Behcet's Syndrome Bejel Bell's Palsy Benign Essential Tremor Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo Bernard Soulier Syndrome Berylliosis Best Vitelliform Macular Dystrophy Biliary Atresia, Extrahepatic Binswanger's Disease Biotinidase deficiency Birt-Hogg-Dube Syndrome Bjornstad Syndrome Bladder Exstrophy-Epispadias-Cloacal Exstrophy Complex Blastomycosis Blepharophimosis, Ptosis, Epicanthus Inversus Syndrome Blepharospasm, Benign Essential Bloom Syndrome Blue Diaper Syndrome
GoodScienceForYou 40 minutes ago
Next » Babesiosis Balantidiasis Baller Gerold Syndrome Balo Disease Bannayan Riley Ruvalcaba Syndrome Banti's Syndrome Barakat Syndrome Bardet Biedl Syndrome Barrett Esophagus Barth Syndrome Bartonellosis Bartter's Syndrome Batten Disease Beals Syndrome Beckwith Wiedemann Syndrome
GoodScienceForYou 41 minutes ago
AIDS Dysmorphic Syndrome
Alagille Syndrome
Albinism, Ocular
Albinism, Oculocutaneous
Alexander Disease
Alkaptonuria
Alopecia Areata
GoodScienceForYou 42 minutes ago
Adams Oliver Syndrome Addison's Disease Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Adenylosuccinate Lyase Deficiency Adie Syndrome Adrenal Hyperplasia, Congenital (General) Adrenoleukodystrophy Adult Onset Still's Disease Adult Panic Anxiety Syndrome Afibrinogenemia, Congenital Agammaglobulinemia Agenesis of Corpus Callosum Agnosia, Primary Visual Agranulocytosis, Acquired Ahumada-Del Castillo Syndrome Aicardi Syndrome AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)
GoodScienceForYou 44 minutes ago
Acquired Aplastic Anemia Acquired Neuromyotonia Acrocallosal Syndrome, Schinzel Type Acrodermatitis Enteropathica Acrodysostosis Acromegaly Acromesomelic Dysplasia Acromicric Dysplasia ACTH Deficiency Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
GoodScienceForYou 45 minutes ago
5-OxoprolinuriaNext » Aarskog Syndrome Aase Syndrome Abetalipoproteinemia Ablepharon Macrostomia Syndrome Acanthocheilonemiasis Acanthosis Nigricans Aceruloplasminemia Achalasia Achard Thiers Syndrome Achondrogenesis Achondroplasia Acidemia Isovaleric Acidemia, Methylmalonic Acidemia, Propionic Acne Rosacea Acoustic Neuroma
GoodScienceForYou 45 minutes ago
@sol3a1 1 in 15 have heard disease from genetic defects. Source CDC.
GoodScienceForYou 48 minutes ago
@sol3a1 1 in 10 have a "rare" genetic disease. That makes the total "rare" diseases not so rare. Source NORD National Organization of Rare Diseases
GoodScienceForYou 49 minutes ago
@sol3a1 1 in 12 have diabetes which is cause by genetic defects and triggered by environment. Type one diabetes is an autoimmune disease one of several caused by genetic defects. Type 2 has several genetic causes, from lowered insulin production to severe insulin resistance. All caused by genetic defects.
This is from absolute statistics that are easy to find. American Diabetes Society diabetesDOTorg
GoodScienceForYou

Again here are the statistics; 33% of humans age 15 to 64 will die from cancer in spite of the new treatments. Since 1948 when the first statistics were taken on daily cancer death it has risen over 20% in spite of the billions spent on treatments and the successful treatments. This is because of rapid genetic degradation from modern mutagens in just three generations.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #42 - Jan 5th, 2012 at 12:43pm

7 Atrophy. When a function is no longer used, it is not stimulated to function.
For instance there are blind fish because they live where there is no light, so the eyes do not develop. After a while they cannot develop. The genes that used to work atrophy.
In humans hair is far less because of shelter and clothing has eliminated a need for it, and humans constantly remove body hair. Baldness is a genetic defect by the way.
@sol3a1 6/ Drugs and alcohol. Anything that promotes cancer, or has any affect on the DNA can cause mutations.
Many of the prescription drugs have been taken off the market because they destroy cells in the human body and cause sickness.
Many of the FDA approved drugs made today are carcinogenic and mutagenic.
Most of the drugs used are designed to reduce body functions, not to increase health.
Anything that causes diseases (side effects) can cause mutations.
GoodScienceForYou 2 seconds ago
@sol3a1 5 continued.
Anything that can cause cancer can cause mutations in the fetus that can reproduce when the child reproduces.
Human papillomavirus not only can cause cancer, but can cause mutations in the fetus.
Anything that can cause cancer can cause mutations in the fetus.
@sol3a1
5/ Sexual conduct that gives rise to new mutant bacteria or virus.
The flesh eating bacteria comes to mind. Bacteria will "learn" to "eat" any carbon based digestible "food" it comes in contact with. It will modify itself to eat whatever it is presented with.
If you feed it human flesh, sperm, or have it in constant contact with human flesh, like anal sex, it will learn to eat human flesh.
During the reproductive act, placing it in a fertile vagina can cause mutations to the fetus.
@sol3a1 4 of X Mutations that survive and the offspring reproduces is where mutations get into the population.
4/ Radiation from radioactive minerals.  Radon is often found in the ground in certain areas. Radon causes cancer. Anything that can cause cancer can cause normal deleterious mutations.
If the egg, sperm, or fetus is hit with radiation it does cause mutations that destroy healthy cell replication and give rise to genetic diseases.
@sol3a1 3 of X.
3/ Toxic chemicals in foods. Toxic chemicals can also disturb the reproductive processes and cause mutations in the fetus. If a chemical can cause cancer, it can cause normal deleterious mutations that do not kill. We know that pesticides in food destroyed the reproduction of fish and birds. Brown pelicans almost extinct. Cannery row lost all its fish from this toxin.
People ate/eat foods with pesticides that cause mutations.
@sol3a1 2 of X If a mutation doesn't kill it reproduces.
2/ Radiation of the sexual reproductive processes. If a woman in her fertile years stands in front of a leaking microwave oven and the radiation hits the egg prior to joining with sperm or at conception or in the earliest part of the cell replication process of the fetus, it can cause mutations that are new and deleterious. If the mutation doesn't kill and the child reproduces then it becomes part of the population.
@sol3a1 1 of X There is no random and there is no determinism. Those are not scientific ideas. Human DNA is getting destroyed by absolute causes; not magical ideas.
Those causes are from:
1 Human created microorganisms that hit the reproductive process and screw up the fetus. If the fetus survives and is able to reproduce then the mutation gets into the population.
Here is a video showing the results of mutations at conception that don't make it. /watch?v=abcsZZ9Duxw
@sol3a1 Whenever a stupid person who is in authority in "science" realizes he has nothing to use to fit a magical situation, he pulls the random card out of his ass and declares with great authority: "It must be random mutations".
There is no random. Once the universe was set in motion there is only cause and effect. Because you don't see a cause does not mean it does not exist. You just do not have the mental capacity to see more than one event at a time. I can keep track of hundreds.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #43 - Jan 7th, 2012 at 2:09pm

33% of humans ages 15 to 64 (under the OLD age limits) will die from cancer. The rate of cancer in children under 15 has gone up. "Over the past 20 years, there has been some increase in the incidence of children diagnosed with all forms of invasive cancer, from 11.5 cases per 100,000 children in 1975 to 14.8 per 100,000 children in 2004." 129% increase in incidents. More evidence we are degrading.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #44 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:45am

There are over 6800 genetic disease (actually more, but I like to be conservative).  We know these are caused by genetic degradation , because we can see the defects in the sick people.

We can also see the prior fit condition in living humans today.

We do not know the totaly gentic loss that humans have had on this path of genetic self distruction, but it is clear we are only going down in fitness.

These genes have been tracked with many of theses diseases are over 5000 years old. So we have been destroying our species for a long time out of our ignorance and unwillingness to listen to reason by people who know how to preserve the genome.

There is no evolution from simple life to complex, because there is no evidence of that.  This is the religion of Evodelusionism, the belief that we evolved from fish.

There is only evidence of genetic degradation and reduced fitness in all DNA studies on any of the mammals we have DNA on.

If we want to preserve what is left of our humanity before we degrade into short life suffering animals with all sorts of diseases, then we may want to look at the real evidence we have and stop this mutagen addiction we have.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print