HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Absolute Proof (Read 11555 times)
Start Simple
Ex Member

Absolute Proof
Nov 20th, 2009 at 2:10pm

You use this phrase a lot. It's nonsense with respect to science.
Here are some relevant quotes:

* Speculative or conjectural explanations are called hypotheses. Well-tested explanations are called theories.
    * "Fact" does not mean "absolute certainty". In the words of Stephen J. Gould: In science, "fact" can only mean "confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent."
    * "Proof" of a theory does not exist in natural sciences. Proof only exists in formal sciences, such as mathematics. Experimental observation of the predictions made by a hypothesis or theory is called validation.
    * A scientific law is a concept related to a scientific theory. Very well-established "theories" that rely on a simple principle are often called scientific "laws". For example, it is common to encounter reference to "the law of gravity", "the law of natural selection", or the "laws of evolution."

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Absolute Proof
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2009 at 4:37pm

Quote:
You use this phrase a lot. It's nonsense with respect to science.
Here are some relevant quotes:

* Speculative or conjectural explanations are called hypotheses. Well-tested explanations are called theories.
    * "Fact" does not mean "absolute certainty". In the words of Stephen J. Gould: In science, "fact" can only mean "confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent."
    * "Proof" of a theory does not exist in natural sciences. Proof only exists in formal sciences, such as mathematics. Experimental observation of the predictions made by a hypothesis or theory is called validation.
    * A scientific law is a concept related to a scientific theory. Very well-established "theories" that rely on a simple principle are often called scientific "laws". For example, it is common to encounter reference to "the law of gravity", "the law of natural selection", or the "laws of evolution."

Your Straw Man is in the way.  I said nothing of absolute proof, but absolute evidence that is irrefutable, and no one can deny it, if they have any intelligence at all.

You do not listen nor do you read.
Absolute evidence is irrefutable.  Nobody can deny it.
It cannot be disallowed.
It is obvious to all who have any awareness.

If you don't think that absolute evidence exists, then it has been taught out of your mind as they sucked out your brains in some freak accident.  It is called brainwashing, only they seem to use a powerful type of vacuum cleaner that leaves huge voids in the mind.

Read carefully:

If your purpose is to indoctrinate someone, then teach them that absolute objective evidence is not required for belief. (forced beliefs is good enough) Teach them to not think for themselves and away from the normal thinking they are born with to want to know what is real and true from what is fantasy and based on faith and belief. 

People have to be taught out of the pure logic they are born with.  That is sad that "science" has gotten so screwed up. When I took science it was "laws" that were important, and theory was unproven nonsense until it became law.  Hypothesis is the same as a guess to test with. 

Now these weak humans are degrading the laws of physics and calling them "theory" in order to try and elevate their religion of Evodelusionism.

What is wrong with you that you don't know this? What sort of science person are you that you are not able to see this simple truth and historical facts? That which is obvious to anyone with their brains in tact: someone who is not indoctrinated, can see witness, and acknowledge the truth in the facts associated with absolutely irrefutable evidence.

Teach them that the highest "truth" in science is a human emotional mental garbage, screwed up theory (that can be manipulated by leaving out all the facts).  Brainwash, repeat it often, (drum this crap science idea into their heads with no mercy) with authority all through the science classes, this crap idea of what science is,  and tell them this is what is "good" and "science".   This is child abuse in my opinion.  Anyone who teaches people to not seek the truth is an weak human.

Nobody has the right to tell you what and how to learn. .  If you can't see this as totally wrong, and makes a lot of science a confusing mess of contradiction, then you have no awareness of what is right or what is wrong.

The power structure of any society demands that children be indoctrinated.  They force these beliefs on children, and as you grow old you have "warm fuzzies" and good feelings about all these lies, because that is how it is done to you.

Is that what happened to you?  You accept this ridiculous false authority that allows belief in unproven "theory"? 

Now is a good time to get your brains back.

Read my science on all of this:

"Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true." The Buddha [paraphrased]

In order to KNOW the truth you have to live the truth and accept no BS from any source.  I had a Tee Shirt with a bovine's rear end and poop on the ground with a circle and a line through it. 

This includes this watered down nonsensical version of science, which is an abortion of the intention of science: to see the truth of the matter in all of natural science and nature.

You are satisfied with HEMG.  I am not.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Start Simple
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2009 at 5:55pm

I judge evolution to the a fact.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Nov 20th, 2009 at 10:55pm

Quote:

Then you are a weak person who believes with no evidence.  You gave away your reason and logic and the ability to seek the truth over to other people.

This is the best and most positive thing I can teach you.  You do not have a clue what real evidence is.  You keep making the same mistake over and over, of assuming evolution is true when you present your evidence.  That is sad.

You are owned by those who took your mind.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 10:46am

Quote:

If you have any real solid evidence that has no belief in it.  "No belief" means that it is objective, obvious, and easy to see as irrefutable  by anyone trained in genetics.

If there are any other possibilities for any evidence besides evolution, then you have not shown evolution to be anything  but a myth.

During your indoctrination, you were surrounded by believers all around you.  That is how you got this brainwashed belief.  Not one of those people have any real evidence for evolution.

Because they are delusional humans who need to believe this nonsense they pass this on and on to others who are weak minded and needy.  Being needy is a human weakness.
Being so needy that you can't ward off bovine garbage when it is obvious to people with intelligence is normal for your average human. To keep from being owned by other people, you learn to never believe anyone, no matter who they are.

You seek your own truth and don't allow others to force you to learn "their way".    These people have a vested ego, and monetary need to perpetuate this bovine garbage. That is obvious.  If you get paid to perpetuate this garbage then you are part of the problem of supporting deception and delusions.

"The obvious is not obvious until it is obvious."

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #5 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 11:24am

1/ Absolute evidence exists all the time.

2/ People are taught how to think and learn. 

3/ They are taught out of "seeing" with objective vision.

4/ Objective vision is contained in every human at birth.

5/ Environment and events in society take away this ability to "see" what is obvious and real.

6/ If you want to indoctrinate fully, teach people that science does not need any truth in it.  That you do not need any physical evidence or even any good evidence in order to believe.

7/ Teach children in "science classes" that empirical evidence is not needed for belief, that "theory" is the highest truth that can be found in 'science'.

8/ If you want to get free of this crap, then you need to learn to "see" again and realize what absolute evidence is.

10/ Absolute evidence is obvious, clear, needs no interpretation by any screwed up believer, it stand on its own and does not require indoctrination to understand it.

Examples:

1/Turn on a light in your house.  It goes on and operates the same trillions of times across the entire planet and is observed by billions of people to be true.
This is absolute evidence of the science of electricity and light bulbs.  It is "obvious and irrefutable".

2/ Two atomic bombs were let off over Japan, killing and maiming many hundreds of thousands of people.  This "experiment" was successful at proving beyoind alldoubts the destructive power contained in atoms. Obvious and irrefutable.

3/ Take a match and hold it to the bottom of your bare foot for at least a minute.  You will notice that you have second and third degree burns from it.  This is obvious and irrefutable evidence of what happens when you burn human skin.

4/ Take anything in your house and drop it on the floor.  Obvious and irrefutable evidence of the law of gravity. It has always been a law of science and is used in physics all the time and never changes its operation here on earth.

5/ Mass and momentum are laws of physics.  Using mass and momentum calculation you can determine the impact in foot pounds per square inch of any matter when propelled into another matter.  This is obvious and irrefutable.

6/ Take a magnet and pass it across a wire with an electric meter on the ends of the wire and you will see voltage induced by the magnet.  This is obvious and irrefutable. 

7/ DNA evidence only shows a constant degradation to the human genome and to all other creatures as losing gene functions, changes to proteans that weaken, changes to proteans that cause diseases, Atavisms, pseudo genes. This does not indicate any form of "improvement" advancement from simple to more complex, weak to more fit. 
This is absolutely irrefutable evidence against any form of evolution. 

Now you start making your list.  If you don't know what real evidence is from this list, then you need to contemplate it over and over, until it becomes obvious to you and you start to get back your ability to understand what truth is.

In Evodelusionism they use images and fantasy to build on.the Evodelusionist, is allowed determine what a fossil is.
Only Evodelusionists are allowed to do this, by the way. That means they are using brainwashed, pseudo scientists to make up the "tree of life" to fit the damn belief.
This is obvious and irrefutable.  Even the name "tree of life" has mythological and religious connotations.  I mean for crying out loud the f**king "tree of life"!??.  How can you be so stupid as to miss that religious ICON in this crap pseudo science. Roll Eyes

Their data is all messed up and full of contradictions for a reason.  The reason is it has no basis in science at all.  It is not even close to the definition of science, because the scientific method is never used.  You cannot test a friggin religion.  There is no "obvious and irrefutable" in it, because it is not science, but is a religion a mythical pagan religion that started many thousands of years ago.

IP Logged

ProofMan
YaBB Newbies

Truth Found!

England
Reply #6 - Apr 5th, 2011 at 6:37am

Quote:
4/ Take anything in your house and drop it on the floor.  Obvious and irrefutable evidence of the law of gravity. It has always been a law of science and is used in physics all the time and never changes its operation here on earth.

I am sorry but I dont see that you quite grasp this.

Yes I agree that dropping an object shows gravity in action but it does not prove the overall 100% accuracy of a "Law" or even "Theory" of gravity as they have shown to be falsified once tested at extremely small scales as well as in the evidence observed in exo-planetal orbits.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #7 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 1:07am

ProofMan wrote on Apr 5th, 2011 at 6:37am:
Quote:

Yes I agree that dropping an object shows gravity in action but it does not prove the overall 100% accuracy of a "Law" or even "Theory" of gravity as they have shown to be falsified once tested at extremely small scales as well as in the evidence observed in exo-planetal orbits.

ProofMan wrote on Apr 5th, 2011 at 6:37am:
Quote:

Your statement shows that you have been taught incorrectly.  I am sorry, but this is a common method to gain indoctrination control and allows people to think that what is obvious is not obvious and absolute evidence.

Let me clear this up for you. That which is obvious is obvious and requires no further examination.  It is self evident.  Gravity is self evident as a primary force in the unverse.  In physics we can predict where how to fire a bullet at 1000 yards and make it land within a couple of inches.Gravity is a major component in that.

The entire science of chemistry relies on gravity and you could not mix any chemicals to produce any reactions without it.  All chemical elements are determined by molecular weight (gravity).    

It is sad that you are incapable of seeing objectively and obviously. Indoctrination requires a dumbing down and  teaches you to doubt your own innate objective awareness and reason.

"The obvious isn't obvious until it is obvious."

You just need to get free of those conflicting thoughts that go against your natural objective awareness. This requires being "un-brainwashed". 

I strongly suggest that you watch my videos and do try to absorb what I teach.  It is powerful information towards getting free of indoctrination.
If you don't watch these, then you lose, by your own laziness and lack of concern for yourself.

What is obvious requires no indoctrination, and no interpretation. A truly free, objective and rational mind is all you need. 

You can learn all that mankind has to offer and not believe any of it until it is proven to you absolutely.  If you don't have a desire for truth, then you will fail at science and fall short of any goal to find the truth.

If your standards for truth are just to fill in all the blanks with your ideological beliefs, then you have failed yourself.

If you think that science has all the answers, you are really not very intelligent.

What comes first in ideology is the belief and it is forced on to children at early ages.  If they don't conform to Evodelusionism religion they will be scorned and they will not get a degree in science.

By the time they take the first class on this they are already believers, so naturally they are not going to look for all the idiotic flaws and they will overlook the obvious in order to be accepted and make money, power, prestige or whatever the human weakness need is.

This nonsense is even taught to engineering students.  There is no reason that an engineer would ever need to know any of this religious nonsense. They are required to know this because the powers at be want Evotards in our society, because it benefits the one's in power, otherwise it would be removed from the classroom. 

Drug companies like it because it allows them to exist. They would not exist if we actually knew how to fix the problems of the genome. They like the screwed up genetics.  It is big business to sell drugs and cancer or any killer disease is big business.

Why would you want to cure cancer or any of those horrible diseases?  All of the attempts at curing cancer have failed, because there is no money when you realize that the cure is very simple.   They want it to be patented and pay lots of money.

You have to realize there is no motivation to expand science when ignorance is so profitable.   

IP Logged

ProofMan
YaBB Newbies

Truth Found!

England
Reply #8 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 1:32am

I believe you have either missed my point or do not understand.

Gravity of the earth at certain scales is, as you say, perfectly predictable and is very easily shown at this scale using ballistics.

However Once down to a molecular level or outside of our miniscule system gravity is shown to behave much differently possibly due to an electromagnetic field from our own sun.

The experiments we do currently can be seen in online documentation and show how on an atomic and molecular level gravity is no longer predictable and is one of the driving forces in how we are coming to gain understanding of the universe around us.

Just to clarify:
I am in no way an "Evodelusionist".
I was brought up with a varied misxture of cultural backgrounds from around Europe with all parts of the family having different beliefs.
None were forced on me but all explained, much like yourself.

Please dont turn this in to more insults as you appear to be trying to do.

If you want proof on what I am talking about with regards to gravity there are plenty of our documented experiments online so please take a look and feel free to ask questions if you need anything clarified.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #9 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 11:50am

ProofMan wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 at 1:32am:
I believe you have either missed my point or do not understand.

Gravity of the earth at certain scales is, as you say, perfectly predictable and is very easily shown at this scale using ballistics.

However Once down to a molecular level or outside of our miniscule system gravity is shown to behave much differently possibly due to an electromagnetic field from our own sun.

The experiments we do currently can be seen in online documentation and show how on an atomic and molecular level gravity is no longer predictable and is one of the driving forces in how we are coming to gain understanding of the universe around us.

Just to clarify:
I am in no way an "Evodelusionist".
I was brought up with a varied misxture of cultural backgrounds from around Europe with all parts of the family having different beliefs.
None were forced on me but all explained, much like yourself.

Please dont turn this in to more insults as you appear to be trying to do.

If you want proof on what I am talking about with regards to gravity there are plenty of our documented experiments online so please take a look and feel free to ask questions if you need anything clarified.

You have not read enough of my writings.  Here it is for you. Off the cuff, so to speak.

I have had this discussion many times.  The problem is the scientists, not the science. The trouble with science has always been the scientists. We can count easily the number of tiny parts of science that is actually "sort of understood",   as well as the "relative" good we have gained from them, they are human and humans are extremely limited and flawed.

You may think that this computer is some amazingly complex device, but it isn't.  It is a lot of really simple concepts that humans can sort of understand.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein

The other thing he said was "genius has its limitations, stupidity does not."

Science seems to have a group cultural "stuck up" ego and that ego is self perpetrating by making scientists as a group, into some idealized god of mankind. 

A group of flawed humans is a group of flaws, no matter how large that group is.  Is a large group of flaws better than a small group of perfection? Better than one perfect intelligence?

The evidence of human stupidity is all over the planet.

Scientists need to never use the word "random" nor "not predictable" phrase, because when they teach such nonsense to "students" the students tend to believe that HEMG.

After all "all the great minds of our time" bla bla bla bla bla bla bla..... It is a broken record that for some magical reason modern scientists are "so much smarter than ever", when they are obviously stuck, retarded, on some really simple science that baffles them. (Part of that is they can't imagine the mind that created all this.)

A group of weak minded individuals will never conquer all of science, because their minds are too small and to limited by being human.  The group has a sort of inertia that stops progress.  It is always the "freaks" who step outside the academic limits to solve the problems.  It is only the individuals who make the huge discoveries that move science forward.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." Albert Einstein

It is a huge logical fallacy to even think that humans have any of this really totally understood.  It has always been and aways will be this way, until humans can actually get rid of emotionally driven human emotional mental garbage beliefs.  The beliefs interfere with seeing the obvious. Beliefs are scientific suicide. The belief that life is "physical" is a huge obstacle, and it seems so real.

Thinking it is unpredictable, because their weak minds cannot comprehend what is going on just shows how limited they are. 

I hope you get it.  They are using improper and incomplete parameters to test with, because they have no idea the causes nor the parameters to use in the calculation, nor the nature of these particles. They put self imposed limitations on their thinking.  (And they are so darned egotistical.  At least the ones I have encountered on the net.)

When you get to that level of subatomic you are not dealing with gravity so much because the particles do not gain in mass and gravity until the interact with the opposite polarity.  There is no "normal" gravity until you have a complete atom.  You have atomic attraction that is not measurable until the other part of the atom is present.  Isolating particles makes them function differently.

The apparent "particles" are made of  electromagnetic points of polarity, and that are constantly  creating and sustaining the illusion of matter.  Matter is made of pure energy with attraction and repulsion.   "Energy" is the only word we have for this in English. 

For instance the electron is made of pure electromagnetic energy pulsating at extreme frequency. The "outer part of the waveform" has a net negative polarity, and is what we believe to call negative polarity.  The center has the more positive point or relatively "more positive" negative polarity. 
In electromagnetic waveforms you can have a pure sine wave that has no real positive polarity position on the "Y" axis.  It can under some conditions never go "above" the line towards positive and still maintain a waveform.  The net energy expressed is negative.

Electrons are responsive to anything in the environment.  It is well known that when you take a measurement in an electronic circuit, the meter screws up the electron flow and has to be accounted for.

The machines, people, lights, microscope, concrete, pipes in the walls, the drywall, the furniture in the room, the cars travelling in the street, the transformers, the mass of electrons, protons, neutrons quarks etc, surrounding,  all affect the electrons responses, so it seems to be unpredictable.  You have to take into account everything around the electron before you have the parameters for prediction.  I don't think it is just solar effects. That is most likely a tiny part of the whole of the mass of phenomenon that are needed to understand and make it predictable. The mind of the scientists is part of the problem.

Humans are not capable of understanding such "numbers" of parameters, because they are simple minded. Really.

Quantum was invented because scientists are weak minded and cannot comprehend masses (huge numbers) of interactions, so they try as best they can to lump simlar ideas into groups or quantum.  It is out of human weakness that this idea was created.

If and once we have computers capable of keeping track of all the parameters around any "event" then they will be predictable.  This may never happen at the present rate of human mental retardation.  (and I really don't want to help them make the next new weapon.)

If you understood these parameters, and were able to calculate the effects of each on a single electron, it would be 100% predictable under the same exact parameters. This is science.

When stupid people are scientists, as they are, they just pull the random card out of their ass and say; "it is random and that is all there is to it, and I am the god of science, so believe what I tell you or you won't get your degree and a pay check." 

Electrons are "balls" of flexible energy pulsating at gamma frequency rays, (moving at the speed of light) and possibly higher frequencies than that, we don't know. This is why they work as a sort of particle and as a wave. 
This is obvious from observation by me over the last 40 years of being an electrical engineer.

When gamma rays are released and measured they are extremely powerful and have huge numbers of voltage potential millions of volts and perhaps trillions of volts.  That is why they are so destructive to the molecules of human cells.

All of matter is made of pure energy, that is modulated, controlled and sustained,  by an intelligence way beyond the capacity of the human mind.

The carrier wave that live lives on is the movements we see. We do not know the cause of this idea of motion even.  Motion is obvious.  Light travels. What does light travel on?
What is the carrier that the light is really being propelled on?
We only know that it moves in a straight line, until gravity affects it. The reason why gravity affects it is because electromagnetic wave forms are the foundation of life.  All particles are made of electromagnetic waveforms.

When you destroy an electron it gives out pure energy of gamma radiation.  When an atomic bomb goes off where did the mass and matter go?  It reverts to it base foundation of electromagnetic "radiation".

E=MC^2

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Re: Absolute Proof Absolutely!
Reply #10 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 4:45pm

This series of posts are excellent to help you  get free from Evodelusionism.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print