Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
An "evolutionist" rises to the challenge (Read 12894 times)
Squawk
Ex Member

An "evolutionist" rises to the challenge
Nov 21st, 2009 at 11:44am

Well, I read your "invite".

Apparently evolutionists are too scared to come and argue with you.

Well, I dunno what an evolutionist is, but I'm here to argue. So, lets get the ball rolling. Can you tell me what an evolutionist is so that I know if I am one.

Thanks.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: An "evolutionist" rises to the challenge
Reply #1 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 12:31pm

Quote:

Well, I dunno what an evolutionist is, but I'm here to argue. So, lets get the ball rolling. Can you tell me what an evolutionist is so that I know if I am one.

Thanks.

Hey Squak; Thanks for coming over to the site of reason, logic and clear thinking.

Evodelusionism is a religion, that is commonly called "The Theory of Evolution"  with the following precepts and dogma.

1/ Only the high priests of the cult are allowed to tell you how to think and what evodelusion is.  They present the dogma, and if you don't believe you are cast out from the "intellectual" status if you don't cave into all they teach you. If you think for yourself you are made an example of and your career in biology is ruined.

2/ The peers are just as nasty.  If you don't cave into the belief, you will be put down as "stupid", "cretard", "unscienific", and a plain old "loser". The pressure to conform is extremely strong. Which is why there are so many weak people in this religion.

3/ In pop culture, the societies which are mostly people who have been forced to belief this crap, because "All the great minds of our time believe in evolution and think it is fact."  Most of the people in the culture have never really studied this crap, so they just believe for no reason other than the "scientists" tell them it is real.  The "scientists"
are spawn from 1 and 2 above.

4/ The basic dogma is this; 

A.That life started by "random" accident.  That there is no God and no designer and no intelligence behind all of this amazing universe. That by the big bang "random accident" where nothing existed, all of the universe came into being.

B.That from this random start the entire universe was created and designed by no intelligence and that means that living creatures and plant life started by random accident as well.  From no life, life got it's start.

C. That the first creatures were very small tiny one celled creatures that "evolved" and became larger creatures and formed things like muscles, nerves, spines, digestive ability,eyes, ears, taste, and motor skills to move about.  That the first creatures were marine life. (That all humans are really fish)

D. That the marine life eventually grew legs, lungs, feet and learned to walk on land for no apparent reason.  It was a random illogical event.   That these fish decided that they needed to walk on land.

E. That eventually, these walking fish, became reptiles, lizards and such.

F. That these reptiles eventually became mammals and birds.

G. That these reptiles split off and speciated into new geneses all over the world. That these reptiles, mammals and birds, decided that they can break all the laws of genetics and become all the many creatures we have today and those that came before and are extinct.

H. That humans came from a line of "rats" that eventually became lemurs, then apes and eventually humans were produced by this "evolutionary processes". That all monkeys are our close relatives.

I. They believe that when a creature has these little DNA changes to their cells that it proves evolution is real.  The idea is to project this fantasy on all the living creatures they can find. That tiny changes in the genome equal the ability, eventually to transform into a whole new genus and start a new lineage of species off that genus.

It is based on this premise, which is the real definition of evolution:

Evolution:  "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character."  Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Squawk
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 12:43pm

You didn't answer my question. I simply want to know what an evolutionist is. You coined a new term, evodelusionism.

Now as for your definition of evodelusionism, I can take that apart line by line should the need be required, though I just responded to a similar post in another thread. However I'll wait to find out what an evolutionist is first.

IP Logged

Squawk
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 1:00pm

Well I went and dissected the post anyway, it's nothing like the position I hold so you better learn what my own position is before you start to argue against it

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 21st, 2009 at 12:31pm:
Hey Squak; Thanks for coming over to the site of reason, logic and clear thinking.

Thanks

Evodelusionism is a religion, that is commonly called "The Theory of Evolution"  with the following precepts and dogma.

Surely then evodelusionism is a tautology, since there is already a phrase for the concept that informs people what it is. The theory of evolution. Further, this name confers to people the notion that this is a scientific theory. It has no dogma of course, so lets address it line by line.

1/ Only the high priests of the cult are allowed to tell you how to think and what evodelusion is.  They present the dogma, and if you don't believe you are cast out from the "intellectual" status if you don't cave into all they teach you. If you think for yourself you are made an example of and your career in biology is ruined.

Interesting idea. It doesn't comport with any of my understanding however, so clearly evodelusion is not the same as the theory of evolution. The theory of evolution is a fluid entity that anyone can change at any time if they can show previous understanding to be in error. It is impossible to define the theory of evolution since it is dynamic, constantly adapting to new information. As such the assertion that anyone can tell you what to think is rendered non-sensical since this would imply the theory to be static.

2/ The peers are just as nasty.  If you don't cave into the belief, you will be put down as "stupid", "cretard", "unscienific", and a plain old "loser". The pressure to conform is extremely strong. Which is why there are so many weak people in this religion.

Ad homs aside, it's hard to justify labeling as scientific anyone who rejects evidence to conform to doctrine and assertion. I have no idea what this has to do with a definition of the theory of evolution however, so I'll leave it for now.

3/ In pop culture, the societies which are mostly people who have been forced to belief this crap, because "All the great minds of our time believe in evolution and think it is fact."  Most of the people in the culture have never really studied this crap, so they just believe for no reason other than the "scientists" tell them it is real.  The "scientists"

I don't much care what the "great minds" believe, I care about evidence alone. If I were to adhere to the beliefs of the so called "great minds" I would have to accept alchemy for a start (Issac Newton). The beauty of a scientific theory is that it doesn't care who you are, what your name is, what your repuation is or anything else of personal note. It is a fluid entity that stands above the opinions of a person. That is the beauty of the scientific method.

A.That life started by "random" accident.

Not a part of evolutionary theory. That's abiogenesis.

That there is no God and no designer and no intelligence behind all of this amazing universe.

Evolutionary theory has nothing to say on the matter of a deity.

That by the big bang "random accident" where nothing existed, all of the universe came into being.

Nothing to do with evolutionary theory, and a complete mispreresentation of big bang cosmology.

B.That from this random start the entire universe was created and designed by no intelligence and that means that living creatures and plant life started by random accident as well.  From no life, life got it's start.

Again nothing to do with evolutionary theory.

C. That the first creatures were very small tiny one celled creatures that "evolved" and became larger creatures and formed things like muscles, nerves, spines, digestive ability,eyes, ears, taste, and motor skills to move about.  That the first creatures were marine life. (That all humans are really fish).

Hmm, that looks like a childs version of the basics of evolutionary theory, so we can stick with it for now. It will of course be necessary to start discussing phylogeny and basic taxonomy if we wish to take this further.

D. That the marine life eventually grew legs, lungs, feet and learned to walk on land for no apparent reason.  It was a random illogical event.   That these fish decided that they needed to walk on land.

Nothing to do with evolutionary theory. Decision implies conscious choice. No reason implies lack of a selection pressure.

Near enough

Again near enough

G. That these reptiles split off and speciated into new geneses all over the world. That these reptiles, mammals and birds, decided that they can break all the laws of genetics and become all the many creatures we have today and those that came before and are extinct.

Speciated into new genuses? What does that mean. Speciation results in new species, hence the name. Where did you get "genuses" from?
Decision is not a part of evolutionary theory. What are the genetic laws that you speak of?

H. That humans came from a line of "rats" that eventually became lemurs, then apes and eventually humans were produced by this "evolutionary processes". That all monkeys are our close relatives.

Near enough

I. They believe that when a creature has these little DNA changes to their cells that it proves evolution is real.  The idea is to project this fantasy on all the living creatures they can find. That tiny changes in the genome equal the ability, eventually to transform into a whole new genus and start a new lineage of species off that genus.

Again not far off.

Well, looking at that it would seem that your definition of the theory of evolution, and indeed of those who accept it, is nothing like the reality. It is certainly nothing like the position I hold. So, would you care to deabate me on my own position, or continue with the straw man version of evolutionary theory portrayed in this post?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 2:09pm

You have not been around evodelusionists much.
They all accept those definitions. 

The process is normal brainwashing and indoctrination techniques.

What they do to get you started in the indoctrination, us to try using biology and normal genetics as a starting point because if they don't start with some truth at first they will never get you to the finale premises of life started with no life, and that this whole diversity of life is meaningless random worthless nonsense.

Typical cults start with well known truths and then they start bending it and mixing it with unproven bovine garbage. Eventually, the student is completely unable to think for themselves and they think this crap is actually science.

It is a cult by definition.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1258221984

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

Squawk
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 2:41pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 21st, 2009 at 2:09pm:
You have not been around evodelusionists much.
They all accept those definitions. 

The process is normal brainwashing and indoctrination techniques.

What they do to get you started in the indoctrination, us to try using biology and normal genetics as a starting point because if they don't start with some truth at first they will never get you to the finale premises of life started with no life, and that this whole diversity of life is meaningless random worthless nonsense.

Typical cults start with well known truths and then they start bending it and mixing it with unproven bovine garbage. Eventually, the student is completely unable to think for themselves and they think this crap is actually science.

It is a cult by definition.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1258221984

So can I take it then that I, as a person who accepts neo-darwinian evolution to be the explanation for the diversity of life on earth, am not an evolutionist? I certainly don't fit your description of one.

I agree I haven't been around people with beliefs like those you describe, but then I must confess I haven't actually seen anyone who does believe any of that stuff at all.

It would seem that your definition of an evodelusionist is one who adheres to a straw man of evolutionary theory. Is that correct?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 3:20pm

Like I said, if you are more than 30 years old, and you go listen to the crap of these people who believe in Evolution the real purpose of it is to eliminate morals and religion from society.

99% of their arguments are against creationists, not about science at all.  If all they do is argue with creationists, religious people, then you know damn well it is a mythological religion.

Because of this I sought out to find the roots of this religion and it turns out that is is part of a pagan cult from before Christ.  It was taken as part of a fundamentalist belief in this cult. 

http://www.resurrectisis.org/PaganEvolution.htm

These Evodelusionists believe that messing up the genes and creating a new blood line that is cleaner will make better people.  This is the eugenics philosophy.  Much of this crap comes from Cass systems and religious hierarchy.
That the high priests are better genetically and they are the smart ones of society.  The kings and queens are part o of this cass system. That low life, blacks, and lower evolved people need to be eliminated.  This is the foundational beliefs of the original religion that eventually be came known as "The Theory Of Evolution".  Even Darwin was a racist who believed that blacks were the old people that whites evolved from.

In the old evolution pseudo science books the "Homo Erectus" was cartooned with black skin.  Now these idiots put white people skin on it to be politically correct.  The reality they have no idea what this pile of rocks looked like when it was alive. The whole of this religion is racist and involves class systems that are disgusting and blatantly so.

Today if you are an elitist (High Class) you are an "intellectual", because people rate you on your college degree and the number of bovine garbage papers you can produce that simply parrots all the prior garbage beliefs.  If you don't tow the line and stay in that tiny box of belief, you are ostracized. You can no longer be in the high class of intellectuals or the "new high priests".

If you are really intelligent and are not a goose stepping Nazi of the culture, you will find immediately logical fallacies are rampant in this garbage pseudo science.  This is because there is no real evidence for this theory.  There is only belief and some real science. About 9% of it is real science that is ruined by the pollution of the Evodelusionism  religion.

All religious beliefs need to be removed from science. ALL.
This bovine crap cult is a religion and it needs to go.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #7 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 3:25pm

Quote:
Well I went and dissected the post anyway, it's nothing like the position I hold so you better learn what my own position is before you start to argue against it

Thanks

Surely then evodelusionism is a tautology, since there is already a phrase for the concept that informs people what it is. The theory of evolution. Further, this name confers to people the notion that this is a scientific theory. It has no dogma of course, so lets address it line by line.

Interesting idea. It doesn't comport with any of my understanding however, so clearly evodelusion is not the same as the theory of evolution. The theory of evolution is a fluid entity that anyone can change at any time if they can show previous understanding to be in error. It is impossible to define the theory of evolution since it is dynamic, constantly adapting to new information. As such the assertion that anyone can tell you what to think is rendered non-sensical since this would imply the theory to be static.

Ad homs aside, it's hard to justify labeling as scientific anyone who rejects evidence to conform to doctrine and assertion. I have no idea what this has to do with a definition of the theory of evolution however, so I'll leave it for now.

I don't much care what the "great minds" believe, I care about evidence alone. If I were to adhere to the beliefs of the so called "great minds" I would have to accept alchemy for a start (Issac Newton). The beauty of a scientific theory is that it doesn't care who you are, what your name is, what your repuation is or anything else of personal note. It is a fluid entity that stands above the opinions of a person. That is the beauty of the scientific method.

Not a part of evolutionary theory. That's abiogenesis.

That there is no God and no designer and no intelligence behind all of this amazing universe.

That by the big bang "random accident" where nothing existed, all of the universe came into being.

Nothing to do with evolutionary theory, and a complete mispreresentation of big bang cosmology.

C. That the first creatures were very small tiny one celled creatures that "evolved" and became larger creatures and formed things like muscles, nerves, spines, digestive ability,eyes, ears, taste, and motor skills to move about.  That the first creatures were marine life. (That all humans are really fish).

Hmm, that looks like a childs version of the basics of evolutionary theory, so we can stick with it for now. It will of course be necessary to start discussing phylogeny and basic taxonomy if we wish to take this further.

Nothing to do with evolutionary theory. Decision implies conscious choice. No reason implies lack of a selection pressure.

Near enough

Again near enough

Speciated into new genuses? What does that mean. Speciation results in new species, hence the name. Where did you get "genuses" from?
Decision is not a part of evolutionary theory. What are the genetic laws that you speak of?

Near enough

Again not far off.

Well, looking at that it would seem that your definition of the theory of evolution, and indeed of those who accept it, is nothing like the reality. It is certainly nothing like the position I hold. So, would you care to deabate me on my own position, or continue with the straw man version of evolutionary theory portrayed in this post?

Here is the question. What absolute evidence that is clear, irrefutable, and has absolutely no opinions in it that proves any part of the theory of evolution?

This is called real evidence.  You may not be familiar with that concept.  Most evolutionists are not aware of what real evidence is.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #8 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 3:38pm

Quote:

I applaud you for having some courage of your convictions to put your beliefs up against pure logic and reason.
I hope that you leave this interaction improved in your thought process.
In every communication with Evodelusionists, my skills at cutting through the nonsense has improved drastically.

I do not have the capacity to understand people who are willing to cave to belief, and those who are not able to think for themselves.

I hope that you are different and not afraid to risk changing your thinking to the classical scientific method that has been attempted to be ruined by this nonsense.

IP Logged

Squawk
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 4:05pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 21st, 2009 at 3:20pm:
Like I said, if you are more than 30 years old, and you go listen to the crap of these people who believe in Evolution the real purpose of it is to eliminate morals and religion from society.

The theory of evolution has no purpose. The theory of evolution is an explanation for observations of reality. People may elect to use the theory of evolution for a purpose, but that is a separate issue.

99% of their arguments are against creationists, not about science at all.  If all they do is argue with creationists, religious people, then you know damn well it is a mythological religion.

Actually most scientists avoid debates with creationists precisely because the creationists display, time and time agian, that they argue against a straw man of evolutionary theory rather than evolutionary theory itself. You are doing so again right here, in this post.

Debating with a creationist is never about who is correct. It's about disabusing the creationist of the myths, doctrine and blatent falsehoods being presented and is a complete waste of a scientists time.

Because of this I sought out to find the roots of this religion and it turns out that is is part of a pagan cult from before Christ.  It was taken as part of a fundamentalist belief in this cult. 

http://www.resurrectisis.org/PaganEvolution.htm

I don't know the truth of this, but it is an irrelevance. The origin of the theory is of no consequence. You can tell me that Darwin renounced the theory and it has no bearing on its accuracy. The only matter of import is whether or not the theory explains the evidence it purports to. It does, and as such it stands firm. Discussing it's origins is a moot point.

These Evodelusionists believe that messing up the genes and creating a new blood line that is cleaner will make better people.

You appear to be confusing understanding of a theory with a desire to use the theory for a goal. This is similar to suggesting that someone who accepts the theory of gravity has the goal of pushing people off cliffs.

Application of a theory and knowledge of a theory must be separated.

This is the eugenics philosophy.

As you note, a philosophy, possibly one that seeks to use evolutionary theory, but certainly not a part of evolutionary theory.

Much of this crap comes from Cass systems and religious hierarchy.
That the high priests are better genetically and they are the smart ones of society.  The kings and queens are part o of this cass system. That low life, blacks, and lower evolved people need to be eliminated.  This is the foundational beliefs of the original religion that eventually be came known as "The Theory Of Evolution".  Even Darwin was a racist who believed that blacks were the old people that whites evolved from.

Well as it happens it is likely that all humans share a common ancestor who was black since the modern synthesis suggests humans originated in Africa, but that in no way suggests that black skin is in anyway inferior. Indeed it is simply an acknowledgement of variation within a population.

As I said before, the social customs of the time including darwins own cultural and social beliefs are an irrelevance when discussing the accuracy of the theory of evolution. The theory is merely an explanation, nothing more or less, for the observations we make.

In the old evolution pseudo science books the "Homo Erectus" was cartooned with black skin.  Now these idiots put white people skin on it to be politically correct.  The reality they have no idea what this pile of rocks looked like when it was alive. The whole of this religion is racist and involves class systems that are disgusting and blatantly so.

Evolutionary theory is an explanation for observation. It cannot have a viewpoint, it cannot have a philosophy, and it cannot be racist. Racism is belief held by people, a scientific theory is simply an explanation for observation. You confuse the beliefs of people who accept the theory with the theory itself, and thus your argument is against the wrong entity.

If you are really intelligent and are not a goose stepping Nazi of the culture, you will find immediately logical fallacies are rampant in this garbage pseudo science.  This is because there is no real evidence for this theory.  There is only belief and some real science. About 9% of it is real science that is ruined by the pollution of the Evodelusionism  religion.

A couple of challenges for you. Justify your 9% figure, then identify a single logical fallacy in any paper on evolution published in a scientific journal in the last 30 years. Or retract the assertions. I would like a quote and an accurate citation, plus an explanation.

All religious beliefs need to be removed from science. ALL.
This bovine crap cult is a religion and it needs to go.

I agree entirely. Highlight any aspect of any published paper on evolution in any journal in the last 30 years that suffers from religious presupposition, or agree that you are making it up.

IP Logged

Squawk
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 4:13pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 21st, 2009 at 3:25pm:
Here is the question. What absolute evidence that is clear, irrefutable, and has absolutely no opinions in it that proves any part of the theory of evolution?

I confess I am unclear as to what you are asking here, for reasons I shall highlight. Firstly, I don't know what "absolute" evidence refers to. What is absolute? Second, how does opinion impact upon things?

however, you wish for an aspect of evolutionary theory. well, lets go with speciation. Two populations are considered to be different species when typical members of each population cannot mate with each other and produce fertile offspring.

The best example I can offer here would then be the ring species of salamander in southern california. Spread along the sides of the valley are populations of salamanders, each of which can interbreed and provide fertile offspring with the population next to it geographically. They form an unbroken chain in a horseshoe shape. Of course this leaves one end of the horse shoe open.

If we take a typical member from each end of the horse shoe we find that they cannot breed. They are different species.

Speciation would generally be a temporal phenoenon, but here we see a spatial varient. Speciation being an integral part of the theory of evolution, it would seem I just provided exactly what you asked for. Care to refute it?

This is called real evidence.

I agree.

You may not be familiar with that concept.  Most evolutionists are not aware of what real evidence is.

You are yet to define an evolutionist properly. Thus far the best you have done is erect a straw men of evolutionary theory and labeled it evodelusion. Since I have demonstrated that this does not apply to me you must provide a definition of evolutionist.

But you can start with the contents of this post first.

IP Logged

Squawk
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 4:17pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 21st, 2009 at 3:38pm:
Quote:

I applaud you for having some courage of your convictions to put your beliefs up against pure logic and reason.
In every communication with Evodelusionists, my skills at cutting through the nonsense has improved drastically.

You defined evodelusionist above. It doesn't apply to me, so you will need to use a different skill set if you wish to influence my thoughts. Clear presentation of evidence and a demonstration of comprehension of evidence will suffice. I have asked for it in a few places in my preceeding posts, I look forward to your presentation of the evidence to back up your assertions, in particular the statistics you presnted such as the 9% figure.

I do not have the capacity to understand people who are willing to cave to belief, and those who are not able to think for themselves.

Same as me.

I hope that you are different and not afraid to risk changing your thinking to the classical scientific method that has been attempted to be ruined by this nonsense.

I debate entirely to subject ideas to scrutiny, but I do request that all evidence is provided and considered. I will of course highlight all straw men.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #12 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 6:05pm

I am working on trying to figure out how to insert all the quotes so they are clear who said what. So, I may have to rework this post for clarity.  This post has to be made into two parts.

Quote:

Hey Squawk; Thanks for coming over to the site of reason, logic and clear thinking.

Thanks

Quote:

The religious dogma of this was started by a religion over 2000 years ago and mostly it came from Egypt as I recall.

The purpose of most religious beliefs like this (that are putting God against science)  is to remove the idea of god and that the high priests and the pharaoh, kings are your god. That all life originates from them. All of your faith needs to be in their form of "science" which is really not science at all.  They make the masses surrender to them as the highest authority.  This is like the "obama" phenomenon. The idea that people can save themselves from destruction, is pretty funny. Because they are the cause of the self destruction as in all failing cultures.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Every fascist, idealistic people who think they can control other people by force, always implodes on itself.  It has never ever worked in history.

We all know, historically, that fascist countries always get rid of god in the society. (burn Bibles, burn Koran, Upanishads etc.) That makes people easier to control, because God, "notoriously", takes fear away automatically.
Faith in God is the enemy of greed, lust, avarice, and power.
The only reason for removing God from a culture is to control it and rape the masses.

If you can't use fear on people who put their faith in God, then you can't control them.  The way that "evil", "greed" and "dictators" work is to remove religion and faith in God, or to put themselves as the "right hand of God", as a matter of need for the communistic or socialistic fascism principles to operate. Read history.

You want the entire populous to cave to the government and have no free thought.   You want all people to have faith in them not in God. That way they, the elite can be rich, and the public is in fear and slaves to the government.

It is pretty clear!

Now again; What empirical, absolute evidence do you have for any part of your belief in evolution? You cannot use any opinions ever.  It must be clear, concise, irrefutable, and honest. [/quote]

Quote:

What I have found is that the number one thing that these evodelusionists say is that "you don't know what you are talking about, because you have not studied in school and you have no degree in this science."  The biggest problem for them with me is that I understand this far more than they do and it really pisses them off when I confront the belief at the core and they now have a dilemma, to get free or put blinders on and go on with a bovine garbage life of fantasy.

What that means is that when I took classes on this garbage, I could see immediately there was no evidence to back even the first precepts of the idea of evolution.  ( a bunch of moronic believers looking at fossils that they had no idea what they were.) There still isn't.  Being highly intelligent I would never want a degree in a dysfunctional bovine garbage: religion disguised as science.

So, I went on to take classes in functional science, in which the science actually has something it could do for mankind and satisfied my intense need for logic and reason and nothing else.  I hate bovine garbage being pawned off as science. I hate this, religious, garbage being called science.

So if you can prove 1/ That this crap is really science, by showing me all of the use of the scientific methods in it.  I have never seen the use of the scientific method to test any of the belief, in all the papers on this I have read.
What hypothesis(es) was/were tested by what method to prove any of this magic is real?   

What methods of science were used to  prove even one premise that would be a good start.  I have not see it.

2/The only thing I have seen is an indoctrination into the belief long before the first class in school is taken.  And without the pre-belief forced into the student, there is no foundation in any of the evidence that would even come close to the idea of creatures coming from less complex creatures and by some magic as they break all the laws of genetics and "mutate" into a new species with new features and new genus.

You have to be a brainwashed person to think any of that has any evidence, because as a "tested" sane person who has no delusional beliefs, I cannot see any of the evidence is really evidence for anything but a genetic stability that cannot ever be overcome by any "magic".

The belief causes "magical thinking" in which the belief is projected on the evidence, but the evidence does not support the belief at all, when a sane person studies the evidence. [/quote]

2/ The peers are just as nasty.  If you don't cave into the belief, you will be put down as "stupid", "cretard", "unscientific", and a plain old "loser". The pressure to conform is extremely strong. Which is why there are so many weak people in this religion.

Quote:

Even the PHD's in genetics can't argue with me and they can't show me any real evidence that could even be called as using the "scientific method".  There is no way to make any evolution take place in the real world.  The only thing I have seen is ordinary genetics of traits passed on, some minor adaptations, and no creatures ever breaking the boundaries of genetics. [/quote]

Quote:
I don't much care what the "great minds" believe, I care about evidence alone. If I were to adhere to the beliefs of the so called "great minds" I would have to accept alchemy for a start (Issac Newton). The beauty of a scientific theory is that it doesn't care who you are, what your name is, what your reputation is or anything else of personal note. It is a fluid entity that stands above the opinions of a person. That is the beauty of the scientific method.

This idea that "the authority" is to be trusted is a huge logical fallacy. The idea that any Evodelusionist has the right to tell the masses anything is sick.  They are as blind as you can get about reality. The famous poster of the blind leading the blind is based on this human folly.

Traditionally, believing in mankind has always failed, because mankind is filled with utterly flawed humans and there messed up beliefs.

When some misguided youth tells me that "all the scientists today believe in evolution" as some form of argument, I have to explain the real world to them. That all scientists of old, 100% believed the world was flat and they were regarded as the ultimate authorities back then.

They idealize these fools who are the result of indoctrination and nothing more.

In my humble opinion anyone who really believes in this fairy tale is nuts, weak and stupid.  Just like those who like to kill children as part of their ritual religion. These weak humans destroy childrens' minds and retard science.

Now, where is your absolute evidence for evolution that has no opinions from any of these delusional experts in it. You cannot quote any expert as if their opinion has any value, because they are NOT evidence, they are bovine garbage artists by the fact that they let this crap to be part of their belief.
Objective evidence requires no interpretation for me.  I am way ahead of most people on this earth. [/quote]

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #13 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 6:25pm

Not a part of evolutionary theory. That's abiogenesis. Quote:

[quote author=494C454146280 link=1258829058/1#1 date=1258831894]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
[quote]

Quote:

Quote:
Near enough

Quote:
Again near enough

Quote:

Near enough

Again not far off.

This  is the MAIN part of the dogma.  When you have an indoctrination method that the "finale premises" are hidden in the classroom until you reach a point of surrender to the belief and you have a degree in this garbage, then they force the finale premises on you.  It is like any cult I have ever investigated.

In the beginning the "watered down" version of the dogma is taught, mixed with some real science, but as you go along pretty soon you are totally deluded and blind as a bat. They make a dribbling idiot out of average people who just want to get their "ticket" to success in science.  They wind up with confusion, and a lower IQ.

Whenever you take a trip in a car with a stranger, don't you think it is a good idea to see where the heck they are taking you?   Most of these kids don't even have the understanding that they need to see where this bovine garbage is taking you BEFORE you take the ride.

But these indoctrination methods are so deceptive that it makes me sick to think about these victims.

Rule one on any class you are taking, you want to know where it takes you.  If you know that by the time you get your PHD you are going to be in idiot beliver in a religious belief, you would never take the trip.

With a tested IQ of very high, the first thing I know is that, I want to know where they are taking me, then I have the capacity to determine what "evidence" I need in order to "believe".   Physical evidence with no belief is the main issue for me.  Nothing else will do.  In over 150 years of this belief going around, you would think that if it is true, then the evidence would be obvious and easy to find. Where is it?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #14 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 6:37pm

Quote:
Quote:

You defined evodelusionist above. It doesn't apply to me, so you will need to use a different skill set if you wish to influence my thoughts. Clear presentation of evidence and a demonstration of comprehension of evidence will suffice. I have asked for it in a few places in my preceeding posts, I look forward to your presentation of the evidence to back up your assertions, in particular the statistics you presnted such as the 9% figure.

Same as me.

I debate entirely to subject ideas to scrutiny, but I do request that all evidence is provided and considered. I will of course highlight all straw men.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print