Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
An "evolutionist" rises to the challenge (Read 12889 times)
Squawk
Ex Member

Re: An "evolutionist" rises to the challenge
Reply #15 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 3:24am

Clearly you cannot respond to a whole post of mine, you essentially ignored everything I wrote. With that in mind I ask you to consider just the bit on speciation and ring species.

Your request was for evidence of any aspect of evolutionary theory. I responded with ring species. Please address that.

If you do address it, rather than again running off on an tangent and making unsupported assertions, then we can have a discussion. Until then all you have is hubris and a non-answer.

IP Logged

FackCheck
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 11:44am

Skimming the forums it looks like he ignores all direct questions relating to scientific detail. And when he does answer it is nonsense.

Like that stuff about mutation. It came up in several places and he got it wrong each time.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #17 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 2:42pm

Quote:
Clearly you cannot respond to a whole post of mine, you essentially ignored everything I wrote. With that in mind I ask you to consider just the bit on speciation and ring species.

Your request was for evidence of any aspect of evolutionary theory. I responded with ring species. Please address that.

If you do address it, rather than again running off on an tangent and making unsupported assertions, then we can have a discussion. Until then all you have is hubris and a non-answer.

I answered everything, but you are not capable of understanding it. Roll Eyes

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

ProofMan
YaBB Newbies

Truth Found!

England
Reply #18 - Apr 5th, 2011 at 7:40am

Actually sir, I think you need to re-read some of your posts.

You will find that you are not in any part answering questions, just reposting your beliefs about doctrination.

If you wish to have a factual discussion with me and some other on here who I have eye-balled as being at minimum your equal, then please respond to questions in a short, concise way that does nothing BUT answer the question and please leave out all your preaching about doctrination and evodelusionism as we already fully understand your belief in this regard.

Thank you.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #19 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 12:20am

ProofMan wrote on Apr 5th, 2011 at 7:40am:
Actually sir, I think you need to re-read some of your posts.

You will find that you are not in any part answering questions, just reposting your beliefs about doctrination.

If you wish to have a factual discussion with me and some other on here who I have eye-balled as being at minimum your equal, then please respond to questions in a short, concise way that does nothing BUT answer the question and please leave out all your preaching about doctrination and evodelusionism as we already fully understand your belief in this regard.

Thank you.

You are not capable of understanding the answer. I answered all of them, and you can find the answers on this site.

The ring species is only evidence of de-evolution.  It shows no evolution at all.  The inability to breed is a sign of defects and changes to the species that stops the original genetics from being fully functioning in the "end of the ring".  Since all creatures are de-evolving their ability to reproduce with any of their relative species is drastically affected.  It is not a sign of improvement nor more fitness.

In order to show Evolution as any sort of possibility you must show more complex, more fit, less disease, stronger muscles, more intelligence, more vitality and longer life without any artificial means.  etc.  This has never happened.

Speciation is not evolution because on every speciation event that I have studied the "offspring" are missing some of the original DNA coding that made them more fit in the ancient species or even the most recent predecessors were stronger, better able to survive. 
None of them have changed into a new species that is a member of a NEW cladistic classification.   They all are just degenerated from the original more fit of the species.

So Far all you do is straw man and you don't even understand my position at all.

I am against all forms of religious garbage in science and Evodelusionism is this idea:

Evolution:  "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character."  Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language.

I asked for absolutely irrefutable physical evidence that Evolution has ever taken place in any species, any genetic lineage.  I have asked thousands of people now, and not one can answer this very obvious and clear question.

They just tell me that I am screwed up for asking such a question.  That is how delusional they have become as a result of the "educational" indoctrination, otherwise know as cultural brainwashing.

People like Evodelusionism, because it allows them to do anything they want to anyone or anything they want and not feel that they have to answer for it.  It is the reason for so many screwed up lives today.  We have more single parents with children being raised in institutions or by institutions.
By they way, this is exactly Hitler's dream.  He wanted all parental control taken away, remove all religion and take all the power away from the masses, making them utter slaves to ideology.  It doesn't matter the ideology, just what ever is popular at the time. 

Using science and education to promote a human garbage ideology is a very common way to do this. 

People have wanted this for ever, so they can become more like animals, more retarded, more sex, more killing, more justified hate, etc.

Evodelusionism in itself is evidence of human degradation and lost intelligence.  You would have to be weak minded and easy to brainwash to believe such emotionally irrational ideology.  Prove me wrong?  If you can't prove me wrong with absolute evidence, then you need to consider what I teach.  It teach people how to learn without falling prey to cultural brainwashing and all the emotional fear controls used on them.

This is far better way of being that to succumb to other people's HEMG.   

There is no absolutely irrefutable evidence for evolution, because it is human garbage religious ideology and nothing else. 

This is a statement of absolute obvious truth for you to ponder.

There is no science in delusion, but there are a lot of delusional people in science.

Answer my question, and you will be free of just this one delusion that owns you.  Why would you want to be owned by something like this?  What possible good does a religious belief in some magical process and mystical causes?

Where is your absolutely irrefutable physical, obvious evidence for evolution?:

Evolution:  "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character."  Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language.

Thanks for coming by.  I can always have hope that someone with intelligence will catch on, but with my IQ it is difficult to even understand this level of ignorance.  Humor me.

We have enough evidence in DNA and in the physical world to disregard evolution as some archaic ideology that needs to be trashed.

There is only genetic degradation shown in all DNA evidence so far.  It is obvious as can be. It destroys all possibility of "evolution".

Once you realize that then all the other evidence in fossils, and in the living creatures and the living predecessors makes total and obvious sense.

Once you have that realization then all the evidence makes "perfect" sense and it fits to what is truth.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #20 - Apr 7th, 2011 at 2:12pm

Quote:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 21st, 2009 at 2:09pm:
You have not been around evodelusionists much.
They all accept those definitions. 

The process is normal brainwashing and indoctrination techniques.

What they do to get you started in the indoctrination, us to try using biology and normal genetics as a starting point because if they don't start with some truth at first they will never get you to the finale premises of life started with no life, and that this whole diversity of life is meaningless random worthless nonsense.

Typical cults start with well known truths and then they start bending it and mixing it with unproven bovine feculence. Eventually, the student is completely unable to think for themselves and they think this crap is actually science.

It is a cult by definition.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1258221984

So can I take it then that I, as a person who accepts neo-darwinian evolution to be the explanation for the diversity of life on earth, am not an evolutionist? I certainly don't fit your description of one.

I agree I haven't been around people with beliefs like those you describe, but then I must confess I haven't actually seen anyone who does believe any of that stuff at all.

It would seem that your definition of an evodelusionist is one who adheres to a straw man of evolutionary theory. Is that correct?

Let's see since you have posted here and I told you that if you misbehaved that I would be continuing to post against you posts, everything I know about your Theory of Evolution has been verified by many thousands of believers in Evodelusionism.

You decided to make it personal and attack and basically ended your discussion on this.  And to this day you still attack and that is all you know how to do.   You don't know how to defend your position with any really logical arguments.  If you don't know how to defend it against my onslaught of absolutely irrefutable evidence, then maybe it is not real???HMM?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print