Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mutation (Read 2753 times)
FackCheck
Ex Member

Mutation
Nov 22nd, 2009 at 11:59am

GoodScienceForYou,

I've skimmed the forum and every time mutation comes up you are way off.

Give http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation a read and think about how and why you are so confused about it.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Mutation
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 1:03pm

Quote:
GoodScienceForYou,

Give http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation a read and think about how and why you are so confused about it.

I think you are realy confused.

Mutation is a foudational scientific term from genetics that specifically means a genetic freak.  It has always meant that.  It means the chromosomes are messed up and out of balance from the parents of the mutant offspring.

What they did is unconscionable, and disgusting to take a precisely defined foundational genetic science terms and bastardize it/them to match a human emotional mental garbage belief.  IF you go along with this sort of abuse then you are one of those bastardizers of science.   It is disgusting what this crap religion has done to science.

What they are calling "mutation" is normal genetics of DNA adaptations and traits passed down to the offspring.  And they have so little information on this that they need to stop making conclusions on things they know nothing about.
What they think are 'new' mutations are neither random, nor are they new.  They are already contained in the DNA programming from all the genealogy of the species.  This programming responds to life and makes adaptations base on the make up of the creature.  This is obvious.

If you want to read the details on this go read my answers to "StartSimple" who could not stand my evaluation of his beliefs and nonsense he spews as most of the Evodelusionist do.

If you want to get free of your delusions I can help you, but you have to be the student on here.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Squawk
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 1:05pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 22nd, 2009 at 1:03pm:
Quote:
GoodScienceForYou,

I think you are realy confused.

Mutation is a foudational scientific term from genetics that specifically means a genetic freak.  It has always meant that.  It means the chromosomes are messed up and out of balance from the parents of the mutant offspring.

What they did is unconscionable, and disgusting to take a precisely defined foundational genetic science terms and bastardize it/them to match a human emotional mental garbage belief.  IF you go along with this sort of abuse then you are a creep.   It is disgusting what this crap religion has done to science.

What they are calling "mutation" is normal genetics of DNA adaptations and traits passed down to the offspring.  And they have so little information on this that they need to stop making conclusions on things they know nothing about.
What they think are 'new' mutations are neither random, nor are they new.  They are already contained in the DNA programming from all the genealogy of the species.  This programming responds to life and makes adaptations base on the make up of the creature.  This is obvious.

If you want to read the details on this go read my answers to "StartSimple" who could not stand my evaluation of his beliefs and nonsense he spews as most of the Evodelusionist do.

If you want to get free of your delusions I can help you, but you have to be the student on here.

Rather than telling us that mutation is a freak, could you actually describe, in your own words, what you think it actually is. As in the actual occurance, what happens to the genome itself?

IP Logged

FackCheck
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 1:15pm

Quote:
It means the chromosomes are messed up and out of balance from the parents of the mutant offspring.

How do you characterize chromosomes being "out of balance"?

Quote:
Mutation is a foudational scientific term from genetics that specifically means a genetic freak.  It has always meant that.

So how do you differentiate a feature from being "freaky" and "functional"?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 1:16pm

I already did that and started to detail it to "StartSimple" when he freaked out, because he has never met anyone who knows how to see without belief before. I don't think you have met one either until now.

I try to get people to stop thinking in terms of surrendering to belief and delusions of others.  That is what my whole purpose is.  There is no such thing as evolution in genetics.
It is traits only and then the adaptation of the foundation of the creature to respond to the environment. There is no such thing as random changes in anything in the physical world.

If you are afraid to think for yourself, then I am your wrong teacher.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1258492863

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #5 - Jan 10th, 2010 at 12:45am

Real science and real scientists should never make assumptions about anything. It is not science, but projection of belief.

Random is not a proven or even tested by the scientific methodology as even a scientific principle in the physical world of mass, momentum,and interactions between organic life.

There is no science without forming an experiment to show your hypothesis. So far no scientist has ever been able to show random in the physical world (no experiments show this). In real science there is only energy, mass, in motion and the reactions on these actions. That can never be random, by the laws of physics: "For ever action there is an equal and opposite reaction".

There can NEVER be random events in the physical world, because once energy is expressed it can only follow the laws of physics or genetics, as it transfers and propagates energy, mass, EMF (all the phenomenon in physics), and genetic information that has the external expression in DNA interactions into the world.

The only possible use of the term random is in pure mathematics, and in electronics where you only have one "thing" electrons and electron clouds (all the same "particle" with noting else) but this does not equate to random in the physical world.

If random were true, then evolution is not true, because it is impossible by the laws of physics to produce any form of evolution that could ever be random. It would have to be only a "genetic" chain reaction to events and that is never random. There is only genetics, and genetics is not random but a result of DNA,information and traits passed into the DNA then adaptation, and that is all. If you were to calculate the permutations of the probability of, for instance 3.2billion DNA base pairs and their "expression" as they form the foundation for human cells it could not happen in hundreds of trillions of years by "random" events.

This is mathematically proven facts. As we say the way the cards are dealt are they way they happened, but each event only happened one way and only one way, based only on what has already transpired. What is stated here cannot be falsified, therefore it remains as well tested and known scientific principles. We need to remove any ambiguous assumptions from genetic science.

Any form of the utter fantasy (in physical phenomenon) term in genetic structures is equal to immediate death.  I have asked for these religious fanatics of Evodelusionism to volunteer for a scientific experiment and we can scramble 100 or so of their active and expressing DNA base pairs.  Of course they have no courage of their belief, because they know I am right and they would die for sure. Or contract serious genetic diseases that result in death.

If you are not willing to risk your life, as I do, for the courage of your convictions, then it has no meaning and it shows you are just a delusional believer in fantasy.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print