Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Nylon Eating Bacteria So I watched a video (Read 73930 times)
ex_chump
Ex Member

Nylon Eating Bacteria So I watched a video
Nov 25th, 2009 at 12:35pm

The number of errors you make in this video are staggering, so I'll just talk about your problems with the nylon eating bacteria.

1. You claim nylon is made of "organic carbon" and that "synthetic carbon-based matter". First of all this statement doesn't make sense. Synthetic means something that is made, generally by people. Nylon does not occur in nature. It's synthetic. It doesn't matter where or how you get the ingredients. It is a man made material.

2. The you say "bacteria adapts to eat any carbon based material if it needs to". So are you saying the bacteria already has a gene that creates an enzyme that allows it to disassemble nylon? Or that bacteria can eat anything with carbon in the composition? They know which gene allows the bacteria to eat nylon and non-nylon eating bacteria don't have it.

Plus not all bacteria "eat carbon based" material. Some use photosynthesis for energy

3. Then you say bacteria never changes into new species, it stays bacteria. First of all "bacteria" isn't a species. There are specific individual strains of bacteria (here are some examples http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bacterial_orders

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: So I watched a video..
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 2:16pm

Quote:
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/GoodScienceForYou#p/u/5/C3h6qHXqtQE

The number of errors you make in this video are staggering, so I'll just talk about your problems with the nylon eating bacteria.

1. You claim nylon is made of "organic carbon" and that "synthetic carbon-based matter". First of all this statement doesn't make sense. Synthetic means something that is made, generally by people. Nylon does not occur in nature. It's synthetic. It doesn't matter where or how you get the ingredients. It is a man made material.

2. The you say "bacteria adapts to eat any carbon based material if it needs to". So are you saying the bacteria already has a gene that creates an enzyme that allows it to disassemble nylon? Or that bacteria can eat anything with carbon in the composition? They know which gene allows the bacteria to eat nylon and non-nylon eating bacteria don't have it.

Plus not all bacteria "eat carbon based" material. Some use photosynthesis for energy

3. Then you say bacteria never changes into new species, it stays bacteria. First of all "bacteria" isn't a species. There are specific individual strains of bacteria (here are some examples http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bacterial_orders

I never make any errors in my statements.  You make the error of seeing with your delusional beliefs. You have not shown a single piece of evidence for evolution. you have only use the unproven "slogans" of belief that you were taught and that is not evidence.  This is just another example of this delusional religion you belong to.

I hate deception and Straw Man "bovine feculence" of you projecting "what you think you read". People use them all the time to protect their delusions on each other.
Each time you trey to deceive me I will put another nail in your HEMG belief's coffin. After awhile your ridiculous belief based, prideful and lost ego will have to surrender to reality or I will just cut you off as a lost cause and you can go on with your delusional garbage thinking until the end. 

Why would you want to remain SO ignorant?
Your ignorance almost makes me ill. It certainly makes me pity you.

1/There is no such thing as "synthetic carbon" used in nylon.  I want you to find any man made carbon in nylon! I want you to find any man made carbon on this earth.

Where does petroleum come from?  Ill bet you can't even answer that one after your last statements.
And why is it so finite in its quantity?
Could it be because it is carbon based and that can only come from carbon based living creatures?
Do you ever think at all or do you just love "slogans" of the cult of Evodelusionism?
Have you ever taken a class on chemistry?

You are telling the world that you work with gene therapy and you haven't understood chemistry?  Go look up the formula for nylon and what it is made of.

It is the fairy tale projected as best as these delusional religious believers can come up with.  It is not even a good argument. Yet you think it is.  It just shows that you are indoctrinated and you are not able to think on your own.

It is fraud to state that nylon is composed of synthetic carbon.  And if you go look at the formula, if you have ever taken a chemistry class(I doubt it), you will find it is called carbon 6 or Carbon 6.6 are the two types of nylon. Wake up from your delusion. Google it! Get yourself educated before you speak.

Bacteria are made to adapt to and  eat carbon based organic matter, and carbon is organic.  We are called "carbon based" for a reason and our bodies are filled with bacteria.  Try to educate yourself on things before you write or speak.

2/ Bacteria is designed to adapt, quicker and better than most organisms on earth.  It is made this way because all life as we know here on earth would cease to exist, if bacteria did not adapt.  It has never evolved into anything. There is no evidence of it morphing into a fish.  Wake up and educate yourself away from the indoctrination. Projection of BS beliefs on the physical world is a delusional problem of weak minded people.

It can never evolve, because it is necessary to be exactly the way it is or we have nothing to do the "jobs" for us that we absolutely need in order to live. 
If bacteria wasn't exactly as it is.  You and I would not exist. Bacteria has never evolved into anything but id does adapt (it only adapts and does not evolve) become new strains of bacteria.

Do you ever think about anything?  Are you just a (pawn of religious Evodelusional beliefs) person who only goes with the religious Evodelusional  beliefs?

Species is what it is.  Like a dog is a species. Strains of bacteria are similar to the "breeds" of dogs.  This definition has been around, long before weak humans decided to force their human garbage beliefs on bacteria and change the definitions of the term species to fit the human garbage belief. There are only two species of bacteria.

"If you don't like the facts, change the facts" That is your motto.
Stop messing with foundational scientific terms so you can squeeze your BS religion and call it "science".

That is not how objective science operates.  Objective science never manipulates foundational scientific terms to fit a garbage religion as you seem to do. Objective science goes with what is actually observed and if a scientific term has been around for 100's of years, there is no need to change it. It is fraud to change the terminology in order to confuse people.

They have taken "non nylon eating" bacteria and fed it nylon and only nylon and it adapts to eat nylon very well. You need to read up on this, because you are way off and very ignorant.   Go look it up!

Whenever someone tells you something you NEVER believe them.  My motto is "Who told you that and why the heck would you just lay down your intellectual guard and believe them?"
The first thing I did was go look up the chemical formula for nylon.  I would think that any rational person would do that.
Since you are so eager to accept any HEMG they feed you, you have never even thought about this. You just lay down like a submissive dog and accept this from your gods you believe in college or unversity.

Because we have lazy students who just lay down for every  indoctrination technique as you do, we have terrible scientists now all screwed up and they in turn are teaching this pseudo science to children.

Bacteria is amazing, and not to be messed with.  You can create a man made plague if you don't control your urge to push its' limits.  Did you read my possible cure for cancer tumors?  I'll bet you did not.

"Plus not all bacteria "eat carbon based" material. Some use photosynthesis for energy"

You fool, "grasping at straws" anything to hold on to your beliefs: photosynthesis is a process to use carbon as fuel.  Go look up the process.  Are you really that ignorant? You should read and study as I do, away from the indoctrinators.

This is a Straw Man sidestepping human garbage that I hate, Only delusional weak fools, do that dishonorable technique!

It is way beneath you to try all this sidestepping nonsense.

How much do these fake authorities own your mind?  Only a lay down weak baby, to those liars, uses such nonsense to protect and defend, their human emotional mental garbage religion of mystical events.
Get this straight, there is no mystical magic BS  in science.

I live in the real world and make observation.  You live in fantasy and distort what you see to fit your Evodelusionism religion.

I never talked about any other type of bacteria. I focus on what is obvious, which you can't.   You are blinded by your religion of Evodelusionism that has no basis in reality.

This sidestepping (Straw Man) of the issue is a bad reflection on you,  and the kind of garbage used in Creationist / Evodelusionist arguments. 

It is disrespectful, despicable and shows what a tiny man would do to save themselves from the destruction of your fundamentalist mythological Evodelusion religion.

There will be no Straw Man garbage allowed here.  If you miss quote me again and inject something that is not in the subject or in the video, then I will block you and you can go back to your delusional kiss ass cult members and stay ignorant. Let them pat your poor ego's back and tell you "it's OK, we love you and Evolution is for "smart" people. Don't let that GoodScienceForYou guy make you feel bad."

Keep in mind that I will continue to dissect your postings and you will not be able to respond. That is what you risk if you don't be civil.

This is a typical Straw Man BS projection of fantasy with your messed up religious beliefs at the root of this insanity. 

Delusions are called mental illnesses.  If you see things that do not exist then you are insane.  In this case you are telling people that carbon is synthetic, which is a fantasy.

I don't care if you are the messiah, if you see things that are not real, you are delusional.

There is no mystical magic in science.  I hate religious,  beliefs projected on evidence. Just observe and study, and don't believe anything that has no absolute evidence.

You wear blinders that only focus your delusions on what you "believe" you "see"  "AMEN Praise Darwin the savior of science." That is how stupid this crap is.
You have not provided a single shred of evidence that evolution exists on this planet.  Don't you know that?
All you have done is repeat "slogans" of brainwashing with no actual physical evidence.

You have shown the world how this religious belief has crept into biology and how it uses slippery tactics of changing facts and definitions of science terms/words to fit the human emotional mental garbage belief.

There is one thing for sure about evolution and as fact.
Evolution is ABSOLUTELY not proven!  Yet brainwashed believers, like you, believe in it anyway.

Evodelusionists insult and degrade themselves with this.  It makes you look like you have no brains.  They are considered to be loons by anyone with brains who has not been brainwashed into this crap religion.  You are ridiculed by most people on earth, the silent majority, for this crap belief.  Did you know that?

Carbon is carbon and it is only found naturally in this world.
Go falsify that one.  Smiley

Society has turned science into a bunch of delusional nitwits who see things and can't see what is obvious, by allowing this bovine feculence religion, Evodelusionism, in science.

Only complete moron losers believe in fantasy!  Why would you want to be included in that crowd?

A man should only go with what is right in front of you, not what you want to see because of your human emotional mental garbage religion.

You keep spouting nonsense and you think it is real.  That is really sad. Get rid of your crap religion (Evodelusionism) and we will get along just fine. You need to learn to see what is right in front of your nose first, then you can spread that knowledge out to become real and objective. You are trained out of your ability to see and reason.

3/ Bacteria is a species. It can adapt and change as needed to the environment faster than most any other creatures.  You should know this.  Specific stains of bacteria have different characteristics, but they are ALL bacteria and have never evolved into a fish as is the belief of your human emotional mental garbage.

It doesn't matter that there are photosynthesis versions of bacteria, which is a carbon process by the way. The main line is only carbon eating, enzymes, processing. And by the way photosynthesis is a process of converting carbon into energy.  I don't think you know that or you would not use that as an argument.

Bacteria never evolves because not one single creature on this earth has been shown to evolve into an entirely new creature, genus or even a complicated different species in the same genus.  Go falsify that one.  HA! HA!

Do you see how your human emotional mental garbage religious beliefs screw up what is right in front of you?
Cheesy

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

ex_chump
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 2:44pm

I see the signs. You are completely unreasonable and you are a liar. Here are the specific sentences that are inspiring me to stop talking to you.
Quote:
I never make any errors in my statements.

I've repeatedly shown you error after error in what you say.

Quote:
There is no such thing as "synthetic carbon" used in nylon.  I want you to find any man made carbon in nylon! I want you to find any man made carbon on this earth. It is fraud to state that nylon is composed of synthetic carbon.

I said Nylon was synthetic, not carbon. Are you for real?

Quote:
Bacteria is designed to adapt,

Designed? Oh REALLY?

Quote:
Wake up from your delusions.

Never heard that before.

Quote:
Bacteria is a species

Haha..  Roll Eyes

I'm done with your nonsense. It's just the same crap over and over. You know nothing of science. Have fun with your silly website and your iron-fisted forum and your every 3rd word misspelled videos.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 3:23pm

I will not put up with, those who use Straw Man and other idiot techniques to try and support their BS religions, like your Evodelusionism, and you are a coward!  You cannot face reality of how this belief has messed up your objective reasoning abilities.

Only weak people use Straw Man.

Only unreasonable people are not able to read reasonable and accurate statements and call them inaccurate.  Your "educated nonsense" is so full of logical fallacies, that I am barely be able to read it. But I do read it in order to help you.

It is the same brainwashed bovine garbage that the all say, with not an original thought ANYWHERE!

I specifically asked you to find any carbon that is synthetic and you ran, like a baby with their hand in the cookie jar.

And you did not realize that photosynthesis is a form of carbon processing. Go back to school and learn before you make statements that are false.

If you want to be a real scientist you have to get rid of the fantasy, religious (Illusionary Evolution) beliefs, you live with.

You have not given one single piece of evidence to support your belief.  You have only repeated nonsense words that have no evidence or any use of the scientific method on them. Evodelusion slogans are a form of brainwashing.

There is no such thing as "Evolutionary Pressure".  It is a made up word that has never been tested by anyone. I have never read a scientific paper that uses any form of the scientific method to test this idea over and over.  If it is true then it is always true. There are no such things as "sort of truths".

We have in actual evidence many hundreds of thousands of creatures that have never evolved, and yet you see evolution and think that evolutionary pressure is real. If it was real, then why are there 50 million year old fossils that look the same. Why are there 125 million year old mosquitoes that have the same genetic make up as the "latest versions".
ALL of these slogan words are like mantras that were embedded in your brain in the indoctrination you got in school.  You were too weak then to check out anything they taught you as being real, and so you made your declaration of belief and got accepted to the cult.

As soon as you declare belief, you are no longer a scientist.

Then you come on here not expecting to meet someone who has no religion and hates all religious nonsense in science.  So, you are not prepared to learn, but only prepaid to spread your delusional beleifs.

You are a weak person.  You have no courage of your convictions and you are not humble at all.  You are not teachable and that makes you worthless to all and all that you do will be polluted with this garbage and full of errors.
Remember this when it doesn't work out for you!

If you want to do something of value, get out of that tiny box of HEMG out of your mind, that is so emotionally important to you and extremely mentally weakening and  confining. Evolution is not real! Creatures adapt then go extinct when their genus can no longer be supported by the environment. That is all we know.

You are identical in nature to those members of the Jim Jones cult.  You will take any "kool aid" poison they feed you, because you are gullible and needy. You are not able to think for yourself, because you are controlled by ego and fear. The fear that everything you have been saying is nonsense, is a driving force in you.

Well here is the truth; most all of what you have said is garbage beliefs, and you just proved it, because you can't back up anything you say about your human emotional mental garbage religion of Evolution.
You can consider that you have shown all the readers what arrogance and unreasonableness, Evodelusionist have, and what manipulative fools they are.
And what cowards they are. You are totally fearful of me and anyone who tells you the truth about your beliefs.

I should have warned you that I know far more about your Evolution religion than you do.  I am the world's expert on it.
I know exactly how you have been indoctrinated, and how to get you free, but you have to be willing to get outside that tiny confining nonsense box of belief.

I really from the bottom of my heart hope that you can get free from this poison in your mind. Wink

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 4:42pm

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #5 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 4:55pm

"October, 1999; 250-million-year-old bacteria were found in ancient sea salt beneath Carlsbad, New Mexico. The microscopic organisms were revived in a laboratory after being in 'suspended animation', encased in a hard-shelled spore, for an estimated 250 million years. The species has not been identified, but is referred to as strain 2-9-3, or B. permians."

Funny that bacteria over 250 million years old was still bacteria.
How does this show evolution?

This is why it is called the religion of Evodelusionism.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 4:58pm

"May, 1995; 40-million-year-old bacteria (Bacillus sphaericus) were found in the stomach of a bee encased in amber. These bacteria were also found in a state of suspended animation and were re-animated in a laboratory."

Another bacteria that did not evolve.

I thought that according to the "Theory (fantasy) of Evodelusionism"  that it only takes a couple million years to evolve.

Oh but there has to be the mantra of "evolutionary pressure" to make it evolve.  How much pressure do you think there is in ficking 40  million years?

These delusional nut jobs have taken over academia. No wonder we have so many students who can't wipe their arses, much less figure out simple math nor can they write proper sentences.
Read some of the 'thesis' on line for PHD's. I think the professors are afraid that they might get sued if they don't pass these idiots. It is politically incorrect to even test these fools.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Re: Nylon Eating Bacteria So I watched a video
Reply #7 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 3:48pm

Have you found that "synthetic" carbon yet?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #8 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 1:18pm

I went to go and ban him and he was already gone.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #9 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 11:27am

oh_noes wrote on Dec 9th, 2009 at 3:08pm:
I would never have revealed my previous accounts if you hadn't lied about banning me. I would never have created second accounts if you hadn't banned me unjustly.

You IP banned two accounts of mine and yet claim never to have banned a member. I contend that you have banned every other member that shows as "ex-member".

I have never exhibited troll like behaviour. I have simply presented the science as it is. I am perfectly happy to concede deceit in the creation of what could be termed sock puppet accounts, but if you read the posts I made with these accounts you will note that I posted nothing but factual information or honest critique.

If you will honestly and openly accept that you have indeed banned people in the past I will leave this forum and never bother you again.

An apology would suffice.  Pretending to be someone you are not in order to play games is unethical.  It really is a bad reflection on you.  You do not have to be clever or any of your games with me.  I am here to teach you, if you really want to learn.  Most of the time people are brainwashed out of logic and reason, and they think they are the "smart" ones.  I see that as a sad condition.

Life is much better without all the magical bovine garbage of religious beliefs having no basis in reality.  Really.
Science runs on precise laws, not on magic and mysticism.

There are a lot of "trappings" in academia and a lot of bovine garbage there as well.  You have faith in stupid humans above and beyond your natural abilities to have objective reason. That is sad.  Didn't anyone ever tell you to seek your own truth?

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

Did you think that does not pertain to you.  If you only seek knowledge from one source, academia, then you are weak and not a scientist. Any club that tells you they are the only truth in the matter is a cult.

My father taught me to see these delusions, by testing them myself.  He told me to never believe anyone, no matter who they are.  I don't think you have had that advantage.

He also pretty much hated religion, because of the abuse he had as a child from his religious fanatic father, my grandfather.

I don't hate religions, I just avoid them, because they all have agendas and there are no agendas in the Truth.  If the people in a religion are really nice and live up to the teachings, then I am prone to say it is good for people. Evodelusionists focus on the negative religions that make waring factions and such.

When a religion causes hate and factions as Evodelusionism and Extremists, do, the it is not a good religion.  The first thing you need to do is to realize that Evodelusion is a religion because it certainly is not science.

The scientific community teaches you out of objective thoughts.  They teach you to believe in things that have no science in them at all. They teach you to think that having faith in some dumb ass theory is the highest form of truth.
This is the same crap they have done for centuries to impose religious beliefs in science.  It is no different now.

Are you really that gullible?  It is very hard to realize you have been mislead, by authority that you trust.  But you have.

You seeking to find fault in me is normal.  Believe me I am far from perfect.  Your actions make me angry, because I abhor what you did.  It shows weakness and inability to just be real with me.

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #10 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 11:37am

Unethical? Howso? My creation of the inglorious account was to enable you to get beyond your pomp and arrogance and actually tell us what you believe. I created it in order to help you express your true thoughts. It got me nowhere, you couldn't get passed the evodelusionists speeches.

You can't teach me anything. You know nothing of evolution, you know nothing of science, every post you make is systematically picked apart by myself and others, shown to be at odds with the literature. You erect straw men to attack over and over. I don't need to assert this, I can quote it and demonstrate it.

You lied about not banning members, just as you have lied about reading 200,000 papers. I do not know if you are lying or ignorant about terminology, in particular with reference to mutation and random. Certainly with mutation I have posted numerous articles from 30 years before you claimed to start studying genetics to show that what you say is not true. That may be a lie, it may be ignorance. I don't know.

So at this juncture you have three choices.

1. You can ban me
2. You can admit that you lied about never having banned anyone. If you admit that you banned not only Squawk and Inglorious (IP bans on both) but also the other members on the boards who now show as ex members, I will leave and never post again via this or any other account. All I require is an admission that you lied, and I'm gone.
3. You can choose neither of the above, and I will continue to expose each and every fallacy that you post on the boards. No pomp, no references to delusion, just a simple demonstration with citations of lies and deceit that you tout as truth.

I mean for gods sake, you can't even post and critique an article from the scientific literature. You claim to be a scientist, but can't show me a single publication.

Proof: Not a scientific concept.
Nephilmfree: For those occasions when evidence and reason just aren't enough.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #11 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 11:55am

oh_noes wrote on Dec 10th, 2009 at 11:37am:
Unethical? Howso? My creation of the inglorious account was to enable you to get beyond your pomp and arrogance and actually tell us what you believe. I created it in order to help you express your true thoughts. It got me nowhere, you couldn't get passed the evodelusionists speeches.

You can't teach me anything. You know nothing of evolution, you know nothing of science, every post you make is systematically picked apart by myself and others, shown to be at odds with the literature. You erect straw men to attack over and over. I don't need to assert this, I can quote it and demonstrate it.

You lied about not banning members, just as you have lied about reading 200,000 papers. I do not know if you are lying or ignorant about terminology, in particular with reference to mutation and random. Certainly with mutation I have posted numerous articles from 30 years before you claimed to start studying genetics to show that what you say is not true. That may be a lie, it may be ignorance. I don't know.

So at this juncture you have three choices.

1. You can ban me
2. You can admit that you lied about never having banned anyone. If you admit that you banned not only Squawk and Inglorious (IP bans on both) but also the other members on the boards who now show as ex members, I will leave and never post again via this or any other account. All I require is an admission that you lied, and I'm gone.
3. You can choose neither of the above, and I will continue to expose each and every fallacy that you post on the boards. No pomp, no references to delusion, just a simple demonstration with citations of lies and deceit that you tout as truth.

I mean for gods sake, you can't even post and critique an article from the scientific literature. You claim to be a scientist, but can't show me a single publication.

Your position makes you a loser, closed minded and lost in a pile of crap beliefs.  If your religion is that important to you, then keep it and see how much joy and love it causes you in life. That is the test of any religion.  If it doesn't work, a smart person would get out of that cult.
If you only seek to learn from the people in the cult, then you are forever "owned" by them.
If all you can do is repeat, like a frigging  parrot these messed up beliefs, then you are not a free thinker.  You are like the fleas in the jar.  After awhile even when the lid is take off, they still only jump as high as the lid.  That is what I think of your position. Closed minded and fooled into the idea that the scientific community of weak and feeble minded humans are your god. I could never put myself in a position of following dumb humans.

That has to be a horrible existence.  But people live in squaller all the time and think it is good.

If you actually read anything I have written, you would start on the learning process of unlearning the bovine garbage they fed you that has no basis in science at all.

Now crawl back into your little jar, and leave if you can't apologize for your deceptive bovine garbage.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #12 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 12:42am

You are your own worst enemy. 

You justify your actions because of belief.  It is a bad belief if it makes you into a troll.

I strongly suggest that you read all the postings on here. It is an interesting thing that not one of you have the balls to bring up your evidence for my review?  HUMMM? 

What exactly are you afraid of.  Are you afraid of the truth?
Are you afraid that you might stop believing in bovine garbage? Your precious garbage that you take out of the garbage can and  adore it for a while, then put it back in the garbage can and keep recycling all of the garbage over and worshipping it as you precious BS; belief system?

Give it a try.  If what you say is real, I will verify it for you.  If what you say has no proof, I will explain why.

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #13 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 7:39am

Err, I have presented at least 4 or 5 papers on this board, thus far you have not reviewed any of them. All you do is go "nonsense, this is not absolute evidence", then claim to have refuted something.

All you have done is deny, not refute. That's all you ever do, because you are not capable of understanding any of the papers presented.

I will post more papers once you address those already linked to. Actually, I will upload more once you concede that you were factually incorrect in your dating video, and completely wrong in your assertins about copper.

Or I will leave the boards when you admit to lying.

Proof: Not a scientific concept.
Nephilmfree: For those occasions when evidence and reason just aren't enough.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #14 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 10:42am

oh_noes wrote on Dec 12th, 2009 at 7:39am:
Err, I have presented at least 4 or 5 papers on this board, thus far you have not reviewed any of them. All you do is go "nonsense, this is not absolute evidence", then claim to have refuted something.

All you have done is deny, not refute. That's all you ever do, because you are not capable of understanding any of the papers presented.

I will post more papers once you address those already linked to. Actually, I will upload more once you concede that you were factually incorrect in your dating video, and completely wrong in your assertins about copper.

Or I will leave the boards when you admit to lying.

You need to bring the premises on here, and discuss it like a man!  See, all you do is sidestep the issues. You are afraid of me.  You are afraid of someone who knows your subject better than you do, and knows it is full of huge holes and crap beliefs with no evidence to back it.

You are a coward, your actions prove you are a coward and this puts the nail in your "intellectual" coffin.  Basically my theory is that Evodelusionists are brain dead. They only parrot other peoples' human emotional mental garbage and do not have the ability to think for themselves.
With you being afraid to discuss this on your own, only proves it.  If you can't think for yourself, you use other people's bovine garbage to do it for you.

They all sound like robots. The indoctrination, brainwashing, worked well on them.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1259346522
So, far all of you have proven that theory.
Closed minded, believe in things that are not even science, cowards; afraid to face the fact that their pet religious beliefs are crap, and will sneak around and be deceptive as you do.
You need to examine anything (self inquiry) that would make you into a troll?  Examine why you are so closed minded and only seek out to perpetuate your beliefs, by reading the cult books.

You should examine anything that would set you apart for humanity and cause you to hate other people for their beliefs, when your beliefs are just as crappity smacked up as theirs.

From my perspective, humans like you are weak,  ignorant, lazy and afraid. (This is called tough love. People who really love you tell you the truth.)

Lazy; If you only get your information from the people who indoctrinate you, then you are a fraud as a scientist.

If you lay down for every 'mystical" authority like a weak small dog, then you are worthless to yourself.

Weak; If you are afraid to find the truth, then you are worthless to yourself and you live in a fantasy lie, and you perpetuate that lie in order to keep yourself from the truth.

Ignorant;  The word ignore means that you don't look at anything you don't want to see.  You know it is there, but refuse to look at it.  This is because of your fears of losing some precious belief and your ego declaration of allegiance to the cult.  Once you declare you believe you screwed yourself.  That belief is keeping you stupid.  You like being owned by weak humans like Dawkins.  You are his weak pet, disciple of this high priest of bovine garbage.  You worship weak suck humans, who can only take you as far as there delusions allow. They can only take you into their own delusions.

Humans are notoriously, obviously, apparently, and absolutely flawed, and you put your faith and belief in them. How stupid is that?

Don't you have a brain? Don't you want the truth? Aren't you tired of this stupid religion that takes you into deeper ignorance.

Here is a photo of a typical Evodelusionist.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print