Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Nylon Eating Bacteria So I watched a video (Read 73940 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Nylon Eating Bacteria So I watched a video
Reply #15 - Dec 20th, 2009 at 1:36am

http://www.discovery.org/scripts/viewDB/filesDB-download.php?command=download&id...

What do you think of this list?  Seems pretty impressive that scientists are waking up from this nonsense.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #16 - Dec 20th, 2009 at 6:55am

LMAO

I new you were a fundie.

Ever heard of project Steve?
http://ncse.com/taking-action/project-steve

Once again, real scientists are laughing at you.

Proof: Not a scientific concept.
Nephilmfree: For those occasions when evidence and reason just aren't enough.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #17 - Dec 20th, 2009 at 1:39pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 20th, 2009 at 6:55am:
LMAO

I new you were a fundie.

Ever heard of project Steve?
http://ncse.com/taking-action/project-steve

Once again, real scientists are laughing at you.

I am really working hard for you to help you get free and become a real scientist. I really think you are here because of your doubts and you want to test me and you work so hard to try and see my "agenda", when I have no agenda except to seek the Truth, without the HEMG.

Listen carefully:  "If you are concerned with other's opinions, you will never find the truth."  Basically you give them full power over your mind. Why would you do that and give your life over to them?

"Opinions are like weak humans. Everybody has them and nothing but crap comes from them."

If you are so concerned about belonging to this club of "scientists" then they own you.  You have no free will, but are just "fodder" and a spokesperson  for the cult.

"Whatever a man uses in war against their enemies, is what controls them."  People try to control me, destroy me with the fears that control them. When you give up "fear consciousness" nothing can control you.

If you did not think that these "scientists" HEMG opinions were important, have power over you, and that one should be controlled by them, you would not use that bovine garbage on me as a "weapon". 

It shows you know nothing about yourself and how you project your fears and weaknesses on me.

It is a weakness to be controlled by "peer" pressure, or any fear of humiliation, and all the crap that punk egos are controlled by. I am 61 years old, and have dealt with unknown numbers of humans and mostly male dumb ass egos in work and daily life.

I have also met extremely loving and kind people and that is my goal, to be like them.  Unconditional love is far superior to ego, pride, hate, and all that makes a man stupid.

There are no "real scientists" who believe in evolution.  Evolution destroys them as scientists (absolutely no credibility), because there is nothing to back up the belief.  Belief destroys all credibility.  Anyone who goes with totally not proven concepts and keeps a fantasy projected on evidence is not a scientist by any stretch of the imagination.  They are weak non thinking fakers and lost in BS.

I keep asking to you prove evolution to me, and you can't because all you have is friggin opinions from indoctrinated believers in this crap all over "science". This destroys them as scientists.
All of these "scientific papers" you present is nothing but belief and opinions base on a pre belief and that is all.

The layers of ignorance is obvious to me.  But basically they are easy marks for society to brainwash, because they are taught out of logic and reason, and replace it with a trance like deep hypnotism into this dumb ass belief system (BS).  Ever notice how "bull shit" and "belief system" are related by "BS" .

At the beginning, middle and end of every pseudo science paper from academia I have read is just opinions based on this brainwashing, with no substance. There is nothing in what they say is evidence that isn't just ONLY more proof of genetic stability and only minor adaptations of creatures to survive as the same creatures; nothing more, nothing less. That's all we know from observation, and the fossil record, DNA, all of genetics and every piece of evidence.

Can you show anything else?  If you can't then, it is clear that Evdelusionism is just another mythological religion.

I have already commented on the ID movement as being a wrong way to go for science.  Truth = God. 
Religion <=> God   If it did there would be peace on earth, right now and nothing to argue about.  Humans have an innate need to hate all differences they create from nothing like, race, nationalism, religious factions, and  even science is a tool of hate,  as far as I can tell.  Just look how much you hate creationists!  It is so obvious.

Any belief driven "science" is not going to work for me.  However, when you get to the end of this, and you look at things objectively, you start to see a pattern in the evidence of deeper causes.

Everybody is afraid of the truth in life, so they project nonsense on evidence and make conjecture all day long, if they could in order to protect their precious garbage beliefs.

The people who are guilty of all sorts of lies, greed, ego, sexual compulsions, so much so,that they want to justify religious hate, seem to like your religion, because it allows them to "screw" everybody and actually think they can get away with it.  I find a lot of these types of people who are forum "nazis" and trolls. What type of person are you? Seeker of the truth or a justifier of "screwing" others with ego BS.

Humans lives are based on beliefs and most of them are delusions passed down or given to them by relatives, culture, and peers and innate sexual compulsions.  Relatives, culture (society) , peers are the enemy of truth, because they want you to conform to their HEMG beliefs.

However, the ID people seem more rational than the Evodelusionists, because they are at least looking at the evidence from a different perspective and you are not. They all understand your perspective, and you don't understand theirs.  All of them on the list, took the same classes you did.

So, I find the Evodelusionists to be really stupid, weak minded and easy to indoctrinate.  The most pathetic, hateful, and low IQ people I have met on the internet are Evodelusionists, who are driven to protect their HEMG beliefs, for no reason other than their stupid, immature, egos. They wear blinders, as you do.

The worst people are the fearful, greedy, and so weak that they must have power and false respect at all costs. They will do anything for money, power, sex, and all that drives them. There are many levels of this crap as well.

You think that because these PHD's dazzle you with, academia authority, smiling confidence, complicated, fake "random"  DNA evidence and fake fossil (not testable) BS they have the truth? If you look at their past you will see they are weak and stupid, controlled by money, social pressures and a need to conform, because they are so fearful.

You have to be brainwashed to believe that flatulence, hot smelly air. They are stupid and they stunt science with belief in fairy tales. 

There religion VS your religion is nonsense, because the belief is the driving force, not science.

In the "Neutral Zone" is objective observation, that comes from getting away from all beliefs and just looking at the evidence, knowing that humans have always been full of crap beliefs.

Being, indoctrinated and brainwashed into this belief with no evidence, makes people not able to see what is right in front of their noses.

I asked you to comment on the list of scientists who think "neo Darwinism" doesn't work.  I find it interesting that you never take a look at yourself, and that is sad. 

There are others who have gotten free of this delusional bovine garbage.   Why don't you wake up?  What do you have to lose if you do an independent study of this as I have and get free of delusional fools.  Do you like being in this club of "intellectuals" (morons), or does it give you "warm fuzzies" when you think about your god, Darwin? I am not kidding.  I want to know what you get out of something so ridiculous and absurd? What does this nonsense do for you?

Please tell me what do you get out of this nonsense?  You like being on one side of hate, so you have something to hate, and put you anger on?  You seem to justify ethically challenged behavior in the name of your fake "science".

I would question anything that makes you lie and justify your behavior in the name of your religion. This is no different than any religion.

When I was in India, with my teacher, he said if you want the truth, you have to stop lying to yourself and to others. Never utter a lie.  Work on tiny lies first, and you will eventually get rid of all the big lies you believe. You have to recognize what makes you lie and go after that as your enemy = the enemy of Truth.

When people start to justify lying, they have internal turmoil and are not happy.  If you are a sociopath that is another story, because then you have no conscience.

I think you are definitely not a happy person, no joy or humor in your beliefs.   

I like that word "conscience" because it has "science" in it. Without a conscience you can't pursue the truth in science, because hate and fear, rules you.  Without any awareness of reality, you are basically a walking zombie.  Asleep and just waiting to die. I wrote a song that is going to be well known, called "Walking Dead Man".

Here are some quotes. 

A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.
Buddha

A jug fills drop by drop.
Buddha

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.
Buddha

All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
Buddha

All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain?
Buddha

Ambition is like love, impatient both of delays and rivals.
Buddha

An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.
Buddha

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
Buddha

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. Buddha

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #18 - Dec 20th, 2009 at 1:50pm

Quote:
Listen carefully:  "If you are concerned with other's opinions, you will never find the truth."

So why did you link to a list of scientists who share you own religious affliction?

Proof: Not a scientific concept.
Nephilmfree: For those occasions when evidence and reason just aren't enough.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #19 - Dec 20th, 2009 at 2:17pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 20th, 2009 at 1:39pm:
I am really working hard for you to help you get free and become a real scientist.

Making that statement would actually indicate, that you've ever said anything about science. All we ever hear is "You're an idiot, blah blah, blah, blah, you're retard, blah, blah blah, blah, HEMG, blah, blah, blah, blah, You believe in this garbage?, blah blah blah blah"

Quote:
I really think you are here because of your doubts

You also think, that humans had sex with gorillas and Earth being 6000 years old. Which means, that your "I think" is worthless.

Quote:
and you want to test me and you work so hard to try and see my "agenda", when I have no agenda except to seek the Truth, without the HEMG.

Your "I have no agenda" put up a forum to tell how every single scientist, that deals with biology (even people with much higher IQ than 180, or whatever you claim to have) is incredibly stupid and they don't know, what they're doing. Also your "I have no agenda" doesn't allow any comments, that are aimed against you, even if they tell the naked truth. Not to mention that your "I have no agenda" was never consisted of anything else but "You're f**king stupid, and I'm a genius, and there's nothing you can do about it".

The rest is junk.

Quote:
Diamond are no longer carbon, they are diamonds.  Moron! ~ GSFY

Quote:
Photosynthesis is a carbon digesting process. ~ GSFY

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #20 - Dec 20th, 2009 at 5:12pm

glowingape wrote on Dec 20th, 2009 at 2:17pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 20th, 2009 at 1:39pm:
I am really working hard for you to help you get free and become a real scientist.

Making that statement would actually indicate, that you've ever said anything about science. All we ever hear is "You're an idiot, blah blah, blah, blah, you're retard, blah, blah blah, blah, HEMG, blah, blah, blah, blah, You believe in this garbage?, blah blah blah blah"

Quote:
I really think you are here because of your doubts

You also think, that humans had sex with gorillas and Earth being 6000 years old. Which means, that your "I think" is worthless.

Quote:
and you want to test me and you work so hard to try and see my "agenda", when I have no agenda except to seek the Truth, without the HEMG.

Your "I have no agenda" put up a forum to tell how every single scientist, that deals with biology (even people with much higher IQ than 180, or whatever you claim to have) is incredibly stupid and they don't know, what they're doing. Also your "I have no agenda" doesn't allow any comments, that are aimed against you, even if they tell the naked truth. Not to mention that your "I have no agenda" was never consisted of anything else but "You're crappity smacking stupid, and I'm a genius, and there's nothing you can do about it".

The rest is junk.

You are too far gone into your delusions.  I feel sorry for you.

If you want to be free of your delusions, be free of your delusions. The same way you attached yourself to bovine garbage, you can extract yourself.  It is your problem, not mine.

You are the fool who was taught out of logic and reason, and believes in mystical causes and magical processes that have never been shown, not once in the physical world.

The only premise I work on is don't believe dumb ass people who are fearful, liars, and want to perpetuate religious nonsense on me.  That would include you.

If you are concerned with other's opinions you will fail to find the truth.  What some other idiot believes or a million idiots believe has no bearing on the truth. 

Since the only evidence we have with the primates is ERV's, Chromosomes and DNA that only indicates interbreeding of some sort, between animals and humans.  This was a common event in ancient cultures. 

The radiometric dating is so bad that we have no idea how old anything is.  I have no belief on any dates other than what is recorded in history is approximate.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #21 - Dec 20th, 2009 at 7:16pm

Getting back to the topic; Have any of you found any synthetic carbon?

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #22 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 12:33am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 20th, 2009 at 7:16pm:
Getting back to the topic; Have any of you found any synthetic carbon? 

Eh?!? What does this have to do with this topic?

Have you managed to find synthetic hydrogen?

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #23 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 12:58am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 20th, 2009 at 5:12pm:
The only premise I work on is don't believe dumb ass people who are fearful, liars, and want to perpetuate religious nonsense on me.  That would include you.

I wonder, how is it possible, that you were caught on the lie a dozen of times, while I never lied. Specially since I've never had a reason to do so... Or are you once again erecting a strawman to attack it? Because you are quite sucky with doing that...

Quote:
If you are concerned with other's opinions you will fail to find the truth.  What some other idiot believes or a million idiots believe has no bearing on the truth.
Wow! The one who isn't "concerned with other's opinions", sure likes to link to creationists' sites to support your "lack of opinions" from others... Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should get yourself straight, and only THEN try to tell others what do and who to listen...
Myself; I'm perfectly happy to listen to proper scientists...

Quote:
Since the only evidence we have with the primates is ERV's,
The radiometric dating is so bad that we have no idea how old anything is.  I have no belief on any dates other than what is recorded in history is approximate.

You never really bother to read, what everything writes on this forum, do you?

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #24 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 8:52am

glowingape wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 at 12:58am:

I wonder, how is it possible, that you were caught on the lie a dozen of times, while I never lied. Specially since I've never had a reason to do so... Or are you once again erecting a strawman to attack it? Because you are quite sucky with doing that...

Quote:
Wow! The one who isn't "concerned with other's opinions", sure likes to link to creationists' sites to support your "lack of opinions" from others... Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should get yourself straight, and only THEN try to tell others what do and who to listen...

Quote:

The recorded history is all you idiots have for reference. Without it there is no carbon dating.

A science based on slogans is not science. 
A science not based on using the scientific method is not science.
A science that has no real evidence is a religion.
A science that debases the established sciences by avoiding the existing laws of science is not science.
A science that has only partial truths destroys the clarity of the partial truths, by religious beliefs.
A science that pollutes established definitions of scientific terms to match a belief is just garbage.
A science that forces belief on evidence and never looks at any other plausibilities is not science.
A science that modifies evidence to match the belief is not science.
A science that fills in huge gaps in the evidence with belief is not science.
A science that uses magical processes and mystical creatures that have never been shown to exist is not science.

There is no need to fill in the blanks on things you know nothing about by using beliefs. This is a human weakness.

Instead of pushing this nonsense of genetic instability and random nonsense. Why not use what is real, what you can test and forget the crap of evodelusionism?

Genetics used to be a real science, until this crap has polluted it with garbage beliefs and no evidence to back it.

If you actually think and believe this.

1/ The entire world full of creatures and plant life, came from tiny single cell organisms that started all by themselves.
2/ These tiny single cell "creatures" started growing and by some random events, became extremely complicated, and became the cells and genetic structures of marine life.
3/ Marine life, fish, decided to get out of the water and walk on land, for no apparent reason, grew four legs, lungs, and a totally new digestive system to eat food on land that they never ate before.
4/ Eventually these fish became reptiles.
5/ These reptiles became mammals and birds.
6/ Over some immense time all the creatures "evolved" including the amazingly complex humans.
7/ Bacteria evolves into new creatures.
8/ This belief proves beyond all doubts that there is not God a proves that all religions are wrong, except for your religion of Evodelusionism.

I know for a fact that 1 through 8 is utter nonsense with absolutely no evidence showing any of this has taken place, except in the minds of people like you.
And the only way this can happen to you is by brainwashing with "slogans" from people who believe this nonsense.
The slogans burn their way into your brain until you think it is real.  This is how all religions start out in a child.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #25 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 9:49am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 at 8:52am:

Quote:

Quote:

The recorded history is all you idiots have for reference. Without it there is no carbon dating.

What the... You wrote the same thing TWICE? Stop repeating yourself and read the answers that have already been given to you. At least 5 times.

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #26 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 5:07pm

Nylon eating bacteria has nothing to do with the bacteria evolving. We discover new things that we can digest too, and it doesn't mean that we just evolved to be able to digest, say, sea shells. It is an adaption in the environment. A new "food" arises and we learn to "use" it. Same thing with the bacteria. It already could digest nylon, and when nylon was introduced, it did.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #27 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 6:26pm

Quote:

Quote:

You cannot know if I am lying or not, because you believe in fairy tales of mytsical, magical creatures and random events which are not random. When I nail you on the fact that this is only supported by belief and opinons and you can't bring up one single factual absolute evidence to back you your dumb religion, it angers you.  You should be angry at yourself for being so gullible.

In the near future this crap will be gone from science. The same way as all mythical crap from the past was removed as new tools develop. 

I want all religious nonsense out of science. This crap religion of Evodelusionism is degrading to science.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #28 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 6:30pm

metha wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 at 5:07pm:
Nylon eating bacteria has nothing to do with the bacteria evolving. We discover new things that we can digest too, and it doesn't mean that we just evolved to be able to digest, say, sea shells. It is an adaption in the environment. A new "food" arises and we learn to "use" it. Same thing with the bacteria. It already could digest nylon, and when nylon was introduced, it did.

These flim flam people, are telling students this is a major "proof" of evolution.  They neglect to tell these gullible students that nylon is mostly carbon, and bacteria lives off carbon based matter.

The3y also neglect to tell them that bacteria never evolves, it adapts as needed to survive just like all creatures do.

There is no programming in creatures to evolve. They are only programmed to adapt and survive as the same creatures.

Survival is the only obvious cause in the genome.

Evolution is not part of any creature.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #29 - Dec 22nd, 2009 at 2:20am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 at 6:26pm:

Quote:

Quote:

You cannot know if I am lying or not

We all caught you on spewing lies in various proportions. As me regarding your "I don't believe in God", as well as oh_noes, squawk, prolescum and many people called your nonsense on youtube as well. You say, that you cannot know if you're lying or not, that's a lie, too.

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print