Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Nylon Eating Bacteria So I watched a video (Read 73931 times)
glowingape

wut?

Re: Nylon Eating Bacteria So I watched a video
Reply #45 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 3:02am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 23rd, 2009 at 9:39pm:
Let's see you believe in magical mystical causes.

Once carbon is compressed into the point of becoming a diamond it is not edible, can't be used for fuel, and is transformed so that no creature can eat it.

Carbon in nylon is not from diamonds.
I know it's not really polite to laugh at the ignorance of other, but -- Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

*snerk*
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Remind me again, at which point a carbon stopped having a property of a carbon again?

Quote:
Diamond are no longer carbon, they are diamonds.  Moron! ~ GSFY

Quote:
Photosynthesis is a carbon digesting process. ~ GSFY

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #46 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 3:11am

Graphite then maybe? Carbon fibre? How about carbon fibre duest? Hell, some of that stuff is so weak that the sheets of molecules slide over each other and it can be used as lubricant.

Proof: Not a scientific concept.
Nephilmfree: For those occasions when evidence and reason just aren't enough.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #47 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 3:21am

I'm adding nanotubes to that list, too...

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #48 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 9:41am

glowingape wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 3:02am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 23rd, 2009 at 9:39pm:
Let's see you believe in magical mystical causes.

Once carbon is compressed into the point of becoming a diamond it is not edible, can't be used for fuel, and is transformed so that no creature can eat it.

I know it's not really polite to laugh at the ignorance of other, but -- Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

*snerk*
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Remind me again, at which point a carbon stopped having a property of a carbon again?

If you don't understand the difference between nylon and diamonds, then you are a moron. But since you believe in evodelusionism, that is a foregone conclusion.
Now would you like to retract your human emotional mental garbage?
You are not teachable, because of the hypnotic brainwashing you have been victimized by.

If you are not going to get with the "deprogramming" and wake the f**k up, then we can ban you.

All you are showing the millions of readers here is just how stupid your brainwashing has made you.

This is my book that is going to be published. You are being used as an example. But you are too stupid to realize that I am absolutely correct in my evaluation of your religion.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #49 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 9:57am

Don't understand the difference between nylon and diamond?

How about this.

Nylon is a generic name for a particular class of synthetic (ie man made) polymers.

It is constructed from a number of different elements, one of which, pertinent to this discussion, is carbon.

Diamond consists of only one element, carbon. Molecules of diamond are simply carbon atoms arranged in a particular structure.

You say that organisms can digest nylon because they can digest carbon. I point out that diamond is pure carbon and yet no known organism can digest it.

You say that diamond is not carbon, possibly the most moronic thing I have ever heard by the way, since it is carbon and nothing but carbon.

I then point out various other substances that are pure carbon.

And your only answer, again, is dismissal. Delusion 101. Creotardism at its finest.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #50 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 10:48am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 9:41am:
If you don't understand the difference between nylon and diamonds, then you are a moron.

I can't help myself re-quoting this one:
Quote:
Quote:
So, yeah. Since I've managed to miss an answer to this question, I'll have to ask again: At which point carbon loses property of a carbon again?

Quote:
If you are not going to get with the "deprogramming" and wake the f**k up, then we can ban you.
I would, but a pesky things called "reason" and "intelligence" are preventing me from believing in garbage, that a 10 year old can easily refute. You've successfully proven and re-proven, that you're completely clueless about any kind of science at all. But not just science. You've also proven, that you can't keep on topic, if someone disproves your statement and rather go with personal insults rather than answer a question asked on topic, while everyone stays on the track of it.

You've never managed to display IQ as high as you claimed to have; however -- An IQ of 18 would be far closer than the alleged "180", and you're acting nothing better than a 10 year old kid on a power trip.

You wanted us to discuss? We're still waiting for you to start the "discussion" on the topic, rather than call people "idiots", "morons" and other insults that you manage to throw at us, the intelligent people.

Altho, I wonder, how can a person with "no agenda at all" say something like Quote:

And, speaking of being on the topic, I'm fully aware of the difference between nylon and diamond. Dou you know the difference between carbon and carbon?

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #51 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 2:50pm

The point is you weak humans, use this nylong eating bacteria as some form of evidence. Yet you forget to mention that nylon is made from NATURAL CARBON, the only type of carbon on this planet.

Using flim flam con artist's techniques to sell your garbage religion to young victims that you create.  You violate them, just like you have been violated.  You are pretty disgusting if you support this crap.

Don't you know that people abuse according to how they have been abused, when they are asleep to the truth as you are.  All you do is perpetuate this crap on young people.  That makes you a criminal to me.  Mentally abusing children to stunt their individuality and chances to be free of delusions is a horrible thing to do.  If all you have dedicated your life to is this crap of poisoning minds with fantasy, then you are disgusting.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #52 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 3:09pm

natural carbon? You mean like, err, diamond?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #53 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 3:49pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 3:09pm:

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution?  You must not use any opinions only irrefutable absolute evidence.

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #54 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 3:56pm

I have posted my answer to that question at least twice on these boards, so go read it or stop asking it.

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #55 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 4:02pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 3:49pm:
oh_noes wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 3:09pm:

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution?  You must not use any opinions only irrefutable absolute evidence.

Haha! Classic.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #56 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 4:27pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 3:56pm:
I have posted my answer to that question at least twice on these boards, so go read it or stop asking it.

No. You have not! You are a incorrect. You posted opinions, not evidence.  You are brainwashed and not capable of understanding the difference.

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #57 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 4:32pm

What opinion? I noted that my genome has 150 base pairs different to that of my parents, and that this is true of all human offspring. The natural variation of frequency of gene varients within the population, which is a natural consequence of this, is by definition evolution.

So, it's a name given to an observation. It isn't possible to do anything more than that, evolution is the name given to a process which I can see.

Kindly point out the opinion. I observe a process, I name it.
Do you disagree that my genome is essentially a composite of my parents, with a few base pairs different? If you do then you have already accepted the definition of evolution, you just don't like to admit it to yourself Cheesy

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #58 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 4:33pm

by, meant agree, not disagree, and you haven't given me the ability to edit the post.

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #59 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 4:39pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 4:33pm:
by, meant agree, not disagree, and you haven't given me the ability to edit the post.

Yeah, that was removed for some reason. It was definitely here before.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print