Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Because these cowards will not expose their relgious beliefs in public.. (Read 23461 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Because these cowards will not expose their relgious beliefs in public..
Reply #30 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 12:13pm

glowingape wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 11:15am:
metha wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 10:22am:
Oops, sorry, I meant genius.

oh_noes seems like an intelligent person, so why he falls for this evolution thing is beyond me.

I would blame pesky things called evidence.

And um... Which paper states, that "Evolve = change into an entirely new species or genus with totally new features."?

Please  present your absolute evidence for evolution showing all the experiments and DNA evidence in the fossils and any other ideas that you think is evidence?

We real scientists do not allow opinions as any form of evidence.  We only want empirical, absolute evidence that has no conjecture in it, self evident, and requires no indoctrination in order to understand it.  If evolution is real, then it is obvious and has no conflicting data.  The truth in any science has no conflicting data, because it is true. If it is not true then it is full of holes, caused by belief.

Can you do that?
I want to think that you still have that child like need for the truth and that you ego has not been so deeply involved that you have no objectivity left.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #31 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:22pm

Quote:
Quote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa...
Since you didn't even get the definition of "evolution" correct, how would be even remotely possible for you to refute anything connected to evolution?

You believe that evolution is something, that the definition doesn't even suggest. So yeah. You're strawmaning the definition of evolution.

The argument you are using is the latest defense mechanism for this religious belief in mystical causes, and magical processes.

Actually; It's more like you fail to read what the real theory of evolution says. Which paper said, that "Evolve = change into an entirely new species or genus with totally new features."; I mean besides the proponents of Intelligent design.

Quote:
I only seek the truth on this matter and nothing else.

No you don't. Your youtube channel says
Quote:
Evolution disproof methods, and most of all I am a seeker of Truth.

You have already decided, that your interpretation of evolution doesn't exists. Which, on the other hand, the sole definition of evolution you're suggesting is absurd. You won't even accept the definition of evolution as it's written in at least wikipedia and which is accepted by biologists.

Quote:
Starting from a "watered down" idea that normal genetics and normal adaptation of creatures is equal to some mass changes over some immense time is not what evolutions dogma is. This is the huge stretch from the actual evidence and the belief.

So, basically there is no possible way to walk 10 miles, if one can walk 50 yards.

I'd answer the "issues" 1-7, but oh_noes beat me to it...

Quote:
The best thing a person can do is to regain their natural objective perspective that they are born with and give up all the brainwashing you have gotten along the way.  It is a simple thing to step back and go over each and every belief that has been shoved down your figurative throat by the people who love you, your friends, family, parents, teachers, preachers and get away from it as far as you can.
Realizing that it is all the folly of human beings and not to be taken as truth.  There is no truth until is is absolutely proven to you.  If you have no absolute evidence, then don't believe any of it. How can you not understand this?
It is obvious.

Ah, appeal to emotion. I hate to tell you this, but you kinda fail at these kind of fallacies, as well as phylosophy in general...

Quote:
The only part that is real is genetics.

Ah, genetics. Another one of those awesome things, that you've shown no knowledge about.

Quote:
But this belief has grossly screwed up genetics and the drug supply with toxic and neuro toxic drugs, being sold as prescriptions.

Yes! That must be it! Those evil and psychotic doctors making drugs, that blocks HIV transcription processes, those psychotic bastards that make vaccine for smallpox, tetanus, rabies and flu, make chemotherapy drugs, make antibiotics, that stop bacteria replication. Those evil bastards! We should all say "f**k you" to those doctors and get bitten by a rabid animal or step on rusty nail infected with tetanus. THAT would show them what we do for humanity.

Do I hear "Darwin award"? Cheesy

Quote:
The really intelligent people, are not going to go to university and get a degree in religious bovine garbage.

The really intelligent people try to solve problems in all fields of science. And vast majority of them has *drum roll* PhD's!

Quote:
Diamond are no longer carbon, they are diamonds.  Moron! ~ GSFY

Quote:
Photosynthesis is a carbon digesting process. ~ GSFY

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #32 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:28pm

You have not stated any evidence, only your slogans.

Slogans with no evidence is not proof.

After 40 years of study and realizing this is a religion, I decided to try and help people like you to get free.

I am simple telling you all the things I have learned from studying your beliefs in great detail and knowing all that you know, from the point of reality and not believing in anything that is not empirically and absolutely proven.

I have no religion for the same reasons.

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution? No opinions allowed.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #33 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:29pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 12:13pm:
glowingape wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 11:15am:
metha wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 10:22am:
Oops, sorry, I meant genius.

oh_noes seems like an intelligent person, so why he falls for this evolution thing is beyond me.

I would blame pesky things called evidence.

And um... Which paper states, that "Evolve = change into an entirely new species or genus with totally new features."?

Please  present your absolute evidence for evolution showing all the experiments and DNA evidence in the fossils and any other ideas that you think is evidence?

Can you repeat after me? "Science doesn't deal with absolutes. Only math deals with those."

And DNA in the fossils? You mean besides ancient DNA?

Quote:
We real scientists...

Correction; "You, failed scientists..." If you're "real" scientist, then where are your peer-reviewed papers? What is your education? What kind of "science" you're working with? And if it's not paleontology, geology or biology, then how can you even state any of your claims, that you're making about those three fields?

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #34 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:30pm

You cannot get a PHD in any field relating to evolution and not be just a brainwashed believer in fairy tales.
This crap has reduced medical science and biology to a stunted religion.

A PHD only means that you are able to parrot the beliefs.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #35 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:34pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:28pm:

Ah, I'm the one that makes "slogans", and you're the one with "fancy" signature. Which is -- Believe it or not -- Also called "slogan".
And you still fail at philosophy.

Quote:
After 40 years of study and realizing this is a religion, I decided to try and help people like you to get free.

Good for you. Except you have no idea about what you're saying. I mean -- I am still intrigued into finding a paper, that says "Evolve = change into an entirely new species or genus with totally new features." Can you show me the paper on this claim? Specially since the theory of evolution NEVER CLAIMED ANYTHING LIKE THIS.
[/quote]

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #36 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:37pm

glowingape wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:34pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:28pm:

Ah, I'm the one that makes "slogans", and you're the one with "fancy" signature. Which is -- Believe it or not -- Also called "slogan".
And you still fail at philosophy.

Quote:

Good for you. Except you have no idea about what you're saying. I mean -- I am still intrigued into finding a paper, that says "Evolve = change into an entirely new species or genus with totally new features." Can you show me the paper on this claim? Specially since the theory of evolution NEVER CLAIMED ANYTHING LIKE THIS.

[/quote]
Tell me your exact definition of the theory of evolution.

I have studied this for over 40 years and they keep trying to disguise it by hiding it in normal genetics. Then use that to brainwash.

Tell me what is your personal definition that allows you to believe?

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #37 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:38pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:30pm:
You cannot get a PHD in any field relating to evolution and not be just a brainwashed believer in fairy tales.

You're saying, that a guy that is completely clueless about any aspect of science and has no clues about how the reality works is "smarter than any PhD"? If so; In what field of science?

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #38 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:48pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:37pm:

"My" theory of evolution? What do you mean by "My" theory of evolution? I don't have "my" theory, however, here is, for the third time the same paragraph from Wikipedia, that the biologists accept:
Quote:
In biology, evolution is change in the genetic material of a population of organisms through successive generations. Although the changes produced in a single generation are normally small, the accumulation of these differences over time can cause substantial changes in a population, a process that can result in the emergence of new species.[1] Similarities among species suggest that all known species descended from a common ancestor (or ancestral gene pool) through this process of gradual divergence.[2]

I really don't want to repeat this 157 times, so you want to remember it or write it down.

Quote:
I have studied this for over 40 years and they keep trying to disguise it by hiding it in normal genetics. Then use that to brainwash.

I'm sorry, but that "I've did 40 years this" and "I've did 40 years that" doesn't work by me. You had been proven to just lie (I don't know, if that's the consequence of senility or not), or is it because you want to feel important, which you just aren't, that "40 years" means nothing at all, if you can't back it up. So far, you haven't.

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #39 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 3:47pm

Quote:

Definition? Ok. The theory of evolution is the totality of current understanding of the diversification of life on this planet, comprehensively explaining the known facts and providing a framework for further research.

How's that?

Learn to ask appropriate questions.

Proof: Not a scientific concept.
Nephilmfree: For those occasions when evidence and reason just aren't enough.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #40 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 5:12pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 3:47pm:
Quote:

Definition? Ok. The theory of evolution is the totality of current understanding of the diversification of life on this planet, comprehensively explaining the known facts and providing a framework for further research.

How's that?

Learn to ask appropriate questions.

Thanks for correction; I do not know, why, that "theory" part slipped.

But yeah; oh_noes corrected my blunder; Whilist I was sure that GSFY was wanting just a definition of the evolution, that's exactly what I've answered. Buut....

Quote:

While the evolution is FACT, the theory of evolution, just like any other scientific theory talks about how everything falls into place. It's nothing more than a framework, supported by geology, geography, morphology, biology, phylogenetics, etc.

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #41 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 9:07pm

glowingape wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:38pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 1:30pm:

You're saying, that a guy that is completely clueless about any aspect of science and has no clues about how the reality works is "smarter than any PhD"? If so; In what field of science?

Einstein was a frigging patent clerk.  People who live outside of the tiny box of politically accepted crap are like that.

All of his science that caused the big change was done on his kitchen table, for crying out loud!

My fields have been involved in the study of light. The study of electronics, my major field of study.  Physics, Math, engineering, and practical uses of physics and math.

Religious nonsense is not science.  You cannot test a single fossil and tell me exactly what it is.  The shape of bones tells you so very little. 

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #42 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 1:18am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 9:07pm:
Einstein was a frigging patent clerk.  People who live outside of the tiny box of politically accepted crap are like that.

I'm guessing, that you've failed to actually read Einstein's biography. He *DID* went to school, and he *DID* gained his PhD's.

Here you go: http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1921/einstein-bio.html

But what does any of this got to do with evolution?

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #43 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 2:40am

Einstein had a lot of help and was inspired also by others work. He wasn't the first to come up with the idea of relative time. Einstein went to school in Zurich, where he also obtained his PhD. He did some work while he was working at the patent office, but discovered later that it had all been done before. Later he got positions at various universities: Bern, Praha, Berlin, Leiden, Princeton New Jersey.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #44 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 7:53am

metha wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 12:12pm:
Maybe it is cultural, yes. I didn't know he was british. For me evolution is an attack on God. I guess you are not happy with me mentioning God in this forum, as I have seen that you share oh_noes view on that, but nevertheless, evolution is nothing but an attempt to remove God from the world view.

You are absolutely correct, and they do it with such stupid concepts and a sick form of indoctrination.  It amazes me that people are that gullible.  They don't allow children to think for themselves in this indoctrination and the coercion by using children's need to be accepted, status and money,  as power against them.  They raise "science" to god like.  When it is a bunch of low IQ people who are weak.

In the US this is forced on children at an early age with TV shows with fairy tale creatures that have never existed, and dumb ass "science" shows to make them believe before they take on single class on this crap.

It is natural in a greedy society to want to remove any form of religion from the education system, so they put in their form of magical events and mystical creatures religion backed up with dumb opinions.

This is forced on children because of the ACLU, and the nonsense from people.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print