Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Quit banning people (Read 6680 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Quit banning people
Feb 14th, 2010 at 3:15pm

Evolution is a religion because it has no physical evidence. It is based on dogma and beliefs that have no basis in physical reality.  It is brainwashed into children, like any religion and these children are put in front of religious Icons, of society that are considered to be "authorities". The high priests are the PHD's  (poor human dumbkheads) who had the same thing happen to them. 
Once you become a believer and declare belief you are screwed as a scientist.

It is an extremely obvious cult religion with mystical causes and magical processes that have never existed on this planet.
There is no such thing as random mutations, because real science and all of science is cause and effect. Random is the idea of no causes.
Nothing can be the cause of itself.
All of science is based on cause and effect.
There is no science without cause and effect. Therefore Evolutionary ideas of random negate this as being any form of science.  You cannot violate the number one law of science and call it science.

Nothing in existence is the cause of itself. 

DNA is not the cause of DNA. The cause of the DNA patterns and apparent programming is unknown.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 3:22pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 6:40am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 13th, 2010 at 11:06pm:
Where is your absolute evidence for evolution, that is irrefutable, physical, has no other plausibilities and has no opinions in it?

That is what I require to make any form of acceptance on any theory.

Well, for some strange reason when I showed it to you...........
1) You couldn't prove it wrong.
2) Refuse to believe what you can't prove wrong.

WHY?

You did not provide anything but opinions.  I am sorry but you don't understand what objective evidence is.

Part of the dogma of your religion is to teach people out of objective awareness of what constitutes evidence "for" something.

I only accept evidence in the positive, it must show that it works. Falsification is nonsense religious nonsense.

Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
Albert Einstein

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #2 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 5:15pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 3:15pm:
Evolution is a religion because it has no physical evidence.

It has tons of evidence!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 5:19pm

Evolution is a religion because it has no physical evidence. It is based on dogma and beliefs that have no basis in physical reality.  It is brainwashed into children, like any religion and these children are put in front of religious Icons, of society that are considered to be "authorities". The high priests are the PHD's  (poor human dickheads) who had the same thing happen to them. 

It is an extremely obvious cult religion wiht mystical causes and magical processes that have never existed on this planet.
There is no such thing as random mutations, because real science and all of science is cause and effect. Random is the idea of no causes.
There is no science without cause and effect.

Just because your weak mind cannot understand this, is not my problem.

God is false because it he has no physical evidence. It is based on dogma and beliefs that have no basis in physical reality.  It is brainwashed into children, like any religion and these children are put in front of religious Icons, of society that are considered to be "authorities". The high priests are the scammers behind the altar who had the same thing happen to them. 
Once you become a believer and declare belief you are screwed as a prophet.

It is an extremely obvious cult religion wiht mystical causes and magical processes that have never existed on this planet.
There is no such thing as supernatural/mystical powers, because real science and all of science is cause and effect. Magic is the idea of no causes.

Just because your weak mind cannot understand this, is not my problem

I love it how your ramblings are the EXACT same thing that we can PROVE about you, but yet you use the ramblings all the while you avoid the questions...........just to make yourself look right!   I am starting to laugh now! LOL!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 7:21pm

Evolution is a religion because it has no physical evidence. It is based on dogma and beliefs that have no basis in physical reality.  It is brainwashed into children, like any religion and these children are put in front of religious Icons, of society that are considered to be "authorities". The high priests are the PHD's who had the same thing happen to them. 
Once you become a believer and declare belief you are screwed as a scientist.  Belief is the enemy of science.

It is an extremely obvious  religion wiht mystical causes and magical processes that have never existed on this planet.

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #5 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 11:33am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 7:21pm:

When you are SCARED of the evidence and SCARED of getting punished for believing the evidence................you will never be able to recognize what the evidence reveals.

And I know this is true..............by you PROVING me right! LMAO!

God has no evidence............but if you are FEARFUL of his punishment you will make up things or TWIST God to mean Truth.   Huh, GSFY!

SEE, you do exactly what can be predicted!  It is getting OH so funny to watch you entertain.  LIVE comedy is the ok, interactive comedy is the best!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #6 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 11:37am

Evolution is a religion because it has no physical evidence. It is based on dogma and beliefs that have no basis in physical reality.  It is brainwashed into children, like any religion and these children are put in front of religious Icons, of society that are considered to be "authorities". The high priests are the PHD's who had the same thing happen to them. 
Once you become a believer and declare belief you are screwed as a scientist.  Belief is the enemy of science.

It is an extremely obvious  religion wiht mystical causes

WHAHAHAH!   This was proven wrong LONG ago, but FEAR will never allow you to see it.

I wonder why?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #7 - Feb 22nd, 2010 at 1:42pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 15th, 2010 at 11:37am:

It is an extremely obvious  religion wiht mystical causes

WHAHAHAH!   This was proven wrong LONG ago, but FEAR will never allow you to see it.

I wonder why?

Apparently fear is a great motivation for you to cave into delusional ideas.  You keep talking about it, like is is the most important thing.

Here is a clue, the more knowledge of the truth the less fear you have. 

All your fears will go one at a time as you seek the truth. The truth will set you free.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #8 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 11:05am

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 15th, 2010 at 11:33am:

When you are SCARED of the evidence and SCARED of getting punished for believing the evidence................you will never be able to recognize what the evidence reveals.

And I know this is true..............by you PROVING me right! LMAO!

God has no evidence............but if you are FEARFUL of his punishment you will make up things or TWIST God to mean Truth.   Huh, GSFY!

SEE, you do exactly what can be predicted!  It is getting OH so funny to watch you entertain.  LIVE comedy is the ok, interactive comedy is the best!

This is what people are being taught. That religious people are fearful of leaning science.

I am not religious and not a teacher of creationism.  I am a scientist who only operates in factual evidence.

I have nothing against anything, scientifically verifiable, that can be show with repeatable evidence. So, far the theory of evolution has no science being used but only beliefs projected on evidence with no objective thoughts about what is actually going on in biology. 

These beliefs are retarding the observations of what is actually taking place in natural biology.  On this site I go over all that we really know from evidence and make it clear that that is all we know.  The rest is a bunch of mythological nonsense.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #9 - Sep 20th, 2010 at 10:06am

[right]
[/right]MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 5:19pm:
Evolution is a religion because it has no physical evidence. It is based on dogma and beliefs that have no basis in physical reality.  It is brainwashed into children, like any religion and these children are put in front of religious Icons, of society that are considered to be "authorities". The high priests are the PHD's  (poor human dickheads) who had the same thing happen to them. 

Just because your weak mind cannot understand this, is not my problem.

God is false because it he has no physical evidence. It is based on dogma and beliefs that have no basis in physical reality.  It is brainwashed into children, like any religion and these children are put in front of religious Icons, of society that are considered to be "authorities". The high priests are the scammers behind the altar who had the same thing happen to them. 
Once you become a believer and declare belief you are screwed as a prophet.

There is no such thing as supernatural/mystical powers, because real science and all of science is cause and effect. Magic is the idea of no causes.

Just because your weak mind cannot understand this, is not my problem

I love it how your ramblings are the EXACT same thing that we can PROVE about you, but yet you use the ramblings all the while you avoid the questions...........just to make yourself look right!   I am starting to laugh now! LOL!

I have no religion.  I want all religious nonsense out of science, this includes the religion of Evodelusionism, the sickest religion of them all.  Pretending that this feculence is science is the biggest fraud ever put on children who just want an education.  Anyone who teachers this feculence is disgusting and they know there is NO damned evidence to prove this crap religion.  It is the worst of all the religions next to Satan worship.  At least Satan worship doesn't lye to people about not being a religion. 

Now where is your absolutely irrefutable physical evidence for fish evolving into humans over some ridiculous immense time?  It must have no religious jargon nor slogans and it must contain no beliefs from morons who are dumb as dirt, like the PHD's of biology today.  Only a dumb ass, weak minded, fool  believes in magical bovine feculence that has never NOT EVER been shown in any evidence on this planet.

If you don't produce this absolutely irrefutable evidence for this crap then it is not science.  After 150 years of this religion slowly creeping into academia as a popular way to destroy morality from society and give people the OK to screw one another in the name of science, we can now just get this feculence out of our schools.

All religious nonsense needs to be removed from public schools.  If you want to teach this feculence to your unfortunate children do it at home! Evotards!

Pull your heads out of your asses.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print