Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Here are the Facts and only the Factual evidence we have. (Read 12886 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Here are the Facts and only the Factual evidence we have.
Feb 21st, 2010 at 11:55am

In science we do not work with reasonable doubt, nor with analogy at all.

Real scientists do not make up fairy tale stories of creatures they know nothing about.
Real scientists do not attempt to make mock ups from bone fragments.
Real scientist never use inference, implication, nor do they force belief on evidence.
Real teachers only teach absolute facts of science. Today we seem to have non of those qualities in teachers of science.
This is why I talk about real science and not this folklore, mystical, magical,  religious nonsense of Evodelusionism.

===========================================

In real science we only work with the evidence.   You do not understand that testable, repeatable (millions of times and by any one) is science.  If you can't test for something, then it is not science.  You cannot project belief on evidence.

There is no evidence for evolution at all, and all the evidence only points to:

1/ Creatures appear.
2/ Creatures remain the same for millions of years.
3/ Creatures have gone extinct and looked exactly the same as when they came.
4/ All of the evidence we have on creatures now living and we have their fossils show no evolution, no changing morphology for 110 Million years for the crock, and 125 Million for the mosquito.
5/ There is no evidence in DNA of any evolution.
6/ There is no evolution taking place today. There are no transitional creatures. They all look the same as in the ancient fossils. 

7/ There is only one set of conclusions to all the evidence:
This is all the facts we have, without opinions, and is based on absolute empirical evidence:

A.Creatures come into existence with no trail of any evidence of any transition from anything that came before.

B. All prior versions look the same, but may be bigger, smaller and have a few differences, but is only reflective of the same foundational genetic coding.

C. All the fossil record shows is that creatures remained the same morphology for the entire time they exited and still exist.

D. They never break the boundaries of their foundational genetic coding.

E. Creatures adapt to the environment to survive as the same creatures. They never are forced to evolve by any "magical" process.

F. When the environment becomes to difficult for them to survive, they go extinct.

G. The dating system for replacement fossils is atrocious. It is based on too many assumptions and is not science at all. Dating the ground around the fossils is never the same as dating the bones with historical accuracy.  There is no way to date replacement fossils ACCURATELY. This is why there are so many "out of place" fossils, and you cannot use any of the replacement fossil data with accuracy.

The mythology of this crap belief:

H. There is no such thing as evolutionary pressure that causes creatures to change into completely different species or genus (break the boundaries of their genetic coding).

I. Because there are similar DNA constructs in fish and in humans, for example, does not show any link between humans and fish. It only shows that there are only so many ways to construct body parts in all creatures. There are only so many minerals, so many proteans, so many elements, molecules on this earth. The Earth is finite, not infinite as these foolish, evodelusionsists,  people try to imply.

J. Even when you separate a species for up to 2 million years it is possible for it to breed with the other separated species.  Speciation and not being able to breed with a prior generation is not evidence of evolution. It is evidence of genetics.
--You, for example, may not be able to  breed with an ancient human ancestor, because of the well known facts of genetics.  People who mental masturbate about ways to show "evodelusion" will use crap like this to brainwash people.

K. If creatures remain the same as what they were, there is no evolutoin.

If it remains a lizard and looks the same, there is no evolution.
If it remains as a dog, no evolution.
If it remains as a human, no evolution.
If it remains as bacteria, no evolution.
If it remains as  a fruit fly, no evolution.
Genetics, interbreeding, and hybridization is not evolution.

L. Speciation is not proof of evolution, but just how genetics works for the creatures to survive as the same creatures,  as things in the environment change.

M. To have evolution, you must absolutely prove that creatures have evolved into a new genus or even a completely different member of a new species.  There is no evidence of this on this planet.

N.  ERV's only show a genetic links and interbreeding.  It does not show any evolution no some prior creature that was the common ancestor (This is utter nonsense).  You have to have physical evidence, (the actual mythological) creature with DNA to back this, and there is none.  Without the belief this ERV "evidence" has many plausibilities and each refutes evolution. Evodelusionists never look at any that obviously refute their religious beliefs.  These fools only allow what fits the belief and unfortunately there is plenty of evidence contrary to the belief.

===================================
Your analogy is worthless as all these screwy analogies used to brainwash children.

IF you were to actually open your eyes and not come from the brainwashing, what I teach is easy to see in ALL the evidence.

Now where is you absolute evidence "for" evolution?  It must be physical, irrefutable, have no other plausibility and fits all the evidence perfectly.   It must contain no opinions based on belief.

If you can refute anything I teach, you would have to be a magician.  Non of what I teach comes from any belief. It is based on what we actually have as evidence.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Re: Here are the Facts and only the Factual evidence we have.
Reply #1 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 1:25pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 at 11:55am:
Quote:

That's the reason we look for evidence.  But people that are scared of the evidence will never be able to admit the beliefs that go along with it.  They are just too scared to do so!

Quote:
Real scientists do not make up fairy tale stories of creatures they know nothing about.

Nor do they make up fairy tales about a God=Truth either!  Sorry!

Quote:
Real scientists do not attempt to make mock ups from bone fragments.

Right, real scientists crush the bone fragments more and then wonder what on earth crushed them!

Quote:
Real scientist never use inference, implication, nor do they force belief on evidence.

That's the reason things are put through a peer review process.  Are you sure you have read 20,000 articles on Science.  If you did, you would not be saying the things you do! Hmmmmm!

Quote:
Real teachers only teach absolute facts of science. Today we seem to have non of those qualities in teachers of science.

WRong!  Your FEAR will not allow you to believe.  How many more times GSFY?  How many more times?

Quote:
In real science we only work with the evidence.   You do not understand that testable, repeatable (millions of times and by any one) is science.  If you can't test for something, then it is not science.  You cannot project belief on evidence.

Well, since science is the investigation of things, of course it is intertwined with the testing that leads to results and data! huh?

Quote:
There is no evidence for evolution at all, and all the evidence only points to:

1/ Creatures appear.
2/ Creatures remain the same for millions of years.
3/ Creatures have gone extinct and looked exactly the same as when they came.
4/ All of the evidence we have on creatures now living and we have their fossils show no evolution, no changing morphology for 110 Million years for the crock, and 125 Million for the mosquito.
5/ There is no evidence in DNA of any evolution.
6/ There is no evolution taking place today. There are no transitional creatures. They all look the same as in the ancient fossils.

There is evidence for evolusion, but again, if your God will punish you for DISbelieving in him, there is no way you can wrap your brain around the evidence that forms our beliefs.  You just cant do it.

1. Yep and where is your irrefutable evidence that God had something to do with it.  Remember, it must be irrefutable, contain no other plausibilities and contain no opinions.  We still wait. LOL

2. Life adapts to the environment and evolution is built on the fact that over many generations, organisms change.

3. Right, but that does not mean they did not evolve. Sorry.

4. Just because change can occur, does not mean it does. Sorry again.

5. The similarities of DNA and the presence of ERV's is the crusher to your theory. LOL

6. There are tons of transitional fossils, but again, when you fear the punishment of your God, you just can't believe it.  You just cant!

Man, I wish you could prove me wrong! LOL

Quote:
7/ There is only one set of conclusions to all the evidence:
This is all the facts we have, without opinions, and is based on absolute empirical evidence:

A.Creatures come into existence with no trail of any evidence of any transition from anything that came before.

WOW!  That creatures moment of existence has nothing to do with a process that takes millions of years.  Sorry again!  WOW, I am really starting to believe that you have not read 1 scientific paper!

Quote:
B. All prior versions look the same, but may be bigger, smaller and have a few differences, but is only reflective of the same foundational genetic coding.

Look over the course of millions of years, not from one generation to the next.  How are you going to see a process that takes millions of years, when you have shut your mind to only a few generations or two?

Quote:
C. All the fossil record shows is that creatures remained the same morphology for the entire time they exited and still exist.

Stop examining one fossil to get a picture that tells a 1000 words!

Quote:
D. They never break the boundaries of their foundational genetic coding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimpanzee_genome_project

Lots of good info here, but only if you are not fearful of a God. If you fear a God, there is no way you can believe the evidence.

Quote:
E. Creatures adapt to the environment to survive as the same creatures. They never are forced to evolve by any "magical" process.

They are forced to evolved due to natural processes......not magical processes.  Ok, maybe you read 1 paper!

Quote:
F. When the environment becomes to difficult for them to survive, they go extinct.

What happens when the enivornment changes and is not too difficult to survive? Things live and change according to the environment.

Quote:
G. The dating system for replacement fossils is atrocious. It is based on too many assumptions and is not science at all. Dating the ground around the fossils is never the same as dating the bones with historical accuracy.  There is no way to date replacement fossils ACCURATELY. This is why there are so many "out of place" fossils, and you cannot use any of the replacement fossil data with accuracy.

Nope, there are many different forms of dating.  Again, I wonder why you can't believe me.  Can you show me where they are wrong.

Quote:
The mythology of this crap belief:

H. There is no such thing as evolutionary pressure that causes creatures to change into completely different species or genus (break the boundaries of their genetic coding).

Right, that's why evolution hinges on the........errrr, ummm, millions of years thing.  No creature has ever been seen to change into another.  You have been shown this before but for some strange reason you forget it!

Quote:
I. Because there are similar DNA constructs in fish and in humans, for example, does not show any link between humans and fish. It only shows that there are only so many ways to construct body parts in all creatures. There are only so many minerals, so many proteans, so many elements, molecules on this earth. The Earth is finite, not infinite as these foolish, evodelusionsists,  people try to imply.

What happens when you find animals that can do both? Is this a transition, perhaps?  What about an animal that has gills, but yet lives on land? What about an animal that lives in water, but has lungs?  These are called transitions, but if you fear a God, you will never be able to believe it.

Quote:
J. Even when you separate a species for up to 2 million years it is possible for it to breed with the other separated species.  Speciation and not being able to breed with a prior generation is not evidence of evolution. It is evidence of genetics.
--You, for example, may not be able to  breed with an ancient human ancestor, because of the well known facts of genetics.  People who mental masturbate about ways to show "evodelusion" will use crap like this to brainwash people.

Where is your absolute, irrefutable evidence of this? It must contain no other plausibilities, and no opinions?

Quote:
K. If creatures remain the same as what they were, there is no evolutoin.

If it remains a lizard and looks the same, there is no evolution.
If it remains as a dog, no evolution.
If it remains as a human, no evolution.
If it remains as bacteria, no evolution.
If it remains as  a fruit fly, no evolution.
Genetics, interbreeding, and hybridization is not evolution.

Wrong, the change happens over millions of years.

Quote:
L. Speciation is not proof of evolution, but just how genetics works for the creatures to survive as the same creatures,  as things in the environment change.

This change that takes place, as the environment changes, is passed on to offspring.

Quote:
M. To have evolution, you must absolutely prove that creatures have evolved into a new genus or even a completely different member of a new species.  There is no evidence of this on this planet.

We had gravity before anyone could ever prove the reason why we have it.
We had evolution before anyone could ever show a reason for it taking place.

The evidence can be found in fossils, dna, etc.  But again, if you are scared of your God, there is no way you can beleive the evidence.  You just cant do it!

Quote:
N.  ERV's only show a genetic links and interbreeding.  It does not show any evolution no some prior creature that was the common ancestor (This is utter nonsense).  You have to have physical evidence, (the actual mythological) creature with DNA to back this, and there is none.  Without the belief this ERV "evidence" has many plausibilities and each refutes evolution. Evodelusionists never look at any that obviously refute their religious beliefs.  These fools only allow what fits the belief and unfortunately there is plenty of evidence contrary to the belief.

This LINK is the transition!!!

===================================
Quote:
Your analogy is worthless as all these screwy analogies used to brainwash children.

Nope, read above!

Quote:
IF you were to actually open your eyes and not come from the brainwashing, what I teach is easy to see in ALL the evidence.

Let's see if you can prove me wrong.  If you can't, then your only reason for not believing me will be either too scared or not smart enough to understand!

Quote:
Now where is you absolute evidence "for" evolution?  It must be physical, irrefutable, have no other plausibility and fits all the evidence perfectly.   It must contain no opinions based on belief.

AGain, you CANT believe it, but yet keep asking for something you will get punished for believing in!  How insane?

Quote:
If you can refute anything I teach, you would have to be a magician.  Non of what I teach comes from any belief. It is based on what we actually have as evidence.

Errr, ummmm, Chazaaam, poof, boom, pow!! Read above!

And evidence forms beleifs, huh?  Yes or no?  Since it does, then as long as there is evidence for our beliefs and as long as it is logical, then we are entitled to them..........until you can prove us wrong.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 2:01pm

(I don't think I have ever met anyone as delusional as this guy, but I am sure there are others.)

GoodScienceForYou said:  "Real scientists do not make up fairy tale stories of creatures they know nothing about."

MajorAtheist said" Nor do they make up fairy tales about a God=Truth either!  Sorry!"

My answer;

If you are too stupid to realize that in anything that has ever transpired or has ever existed, or has ever manifested or any event, chemical reaction, there is only ONE ABSOLUTE TRUTH about what took place, or transpired.

If you don't have that truth, then you seek it.  If you are not seeking the truth about things in science, then you are only seeking to perpetuate belief.

If you have no evidence, you cannot project belief and faith  on it based on your brainwashing (that causes s-hit colored glasses to distort your vision).

Once you have a belief, you are destroyed as a scientist and are not really a truth seeker.  If the belief put "garbage" over your glasses and does not allow you to see what is right in front of your eyes, then it controls you and you are worthless as a scientist. You should be ashamed of yourself for pretending to be a scientist, as people who promote this mystical nonsense of Evodelusionism in science.

All religious nonsense needs to be removed from science. If you want to teach your children about fairy tale ape people, then do it at home or in some church of nonsense. That is a good name for your religious foundation "The Church of nonsense".

Seeking Truth is the opposite of what you do.  My God is only Truth and nothing else. When I find the truth about something, I tell people about it.

You have lost the ability to see what is real and what is obvious. 

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 2:32pm

GoodScienceForYou said:
"D. They never break the boundaries of their foundational genetic coding."

Lots of good info here, but only if you are not fearful of a God. If you fear a God, there is no way you can believe the evidence."
============================================
GoodscienceForYou response:
My response:

You do not understand what the difference is between evidence and belief projected on evidence. This is all that is in all the scientific papers I have read on this pseudo science including this like of delusional believers projecting nonsense on the evidence.

There is nothing in DNA/Chromosomes/ERV's that shows anything other than a genetic connection between humans and chimps and other primates.  (also,read line item "I" in the first post)

It does not "tell" anyone any part of how that connection took place. Everything on this is strictly hypothesis and not even close to "evidence".  Opinions from brainwashing or for any belief, are never evidence.
If you are brainwashed into a belief in evodelusionism, then you will only see with your s-hit colored glasses and screwed up beliefs.

Therefore, it is not evidence of anything but a genetic connection that can be only be caused by some sort of interbreeding or apparent direct genetic connection, or that humans are the parents of all primates or that apes and human bred at one time or that humans just happen to have the same DNA constructs because they are similar creatures and that the ERV's got there by normal infections. There is absolutely no way to impose some other idea than these, because that is ALL we have in evidence. We do not have any mystical (nonsense) common ancestor or any evidence of it.  Implication is used by slick sales people to sell you crap that is not worth anything near what they are selling it to you for.

This is not evidence of anything we can use as absolute evidence for anything and as a matter of fact all we do know shows that this is NOT evidence for evolution. It is contrary to the the belief in evolution.

If you believe garbage based on brainwashing you are not a seeker of truth.  If you are not a seeker of absolute truth, then you seek to perpetuate your nonsense beliefs.

There is only one thing a real scientist seeks and that is The Truth.  If you don't have the truth, then stop teaching nonsense to children and victimizing them as you have been victimized.

The victims always become the perpetrators.

IP Logged

Iwannagetspeakywithyou
YaBB Newbies

Truth shall set you free

Reply #4 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 2:40pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 at 11:55am:

Oh really?

Then why in my thread did you post this?

Quote:
f**k you, weak human. You doubt my integrity.  I was there.
How old are you, punk as Evodelusionist; Evotard?
You insult my integrity you are asking for my evaluation of your condition of mind and showing more how fuking brainwashed you are.

When I took real math classes, random was only considered in very abstract math and was not considered to be possible to attain in physical matter or even in calculations of energy math as in computers, electronics, gravity, momentum and real science. This is why there is a false "random" used in computers that every computer scientists understands. There is no such thing as "random" in the universe, because it violates "cause and effect" which is THE FOUNDATION OF SCIENCE; the first law of science.

The original term "Mutation" referred to some f**ked up chromosomes. This was the standard in genetics for as long as they studied this subject. When nonsense artists decided they wanted to f**k up the definitions to match their f**king belief they got away with it.

Anyone who is opposed to the truth about this nonsense is the enemy of science.  That is what you are.

f**k you, you can ESAD for all I care.

This is an analogy, used by you in lieu of the evidence for your statements I asked you for.

Do I have to define hypocrisy for you too?

"If you want the truth, start with small truths and never lie to anyone. If you can do that and not fail, you will find the truth on everything."  James Arjuna

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #5 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 2:44pm

GoodScienceForYou said:
"Real scientist never use inference, implication, nor do they force belief on evidence."

===============================
GoodScienceForYou response:

The real reason for "peer review" is to make sure that anything is not allowed to be presented to the public that is not filtered by the believers in this garbage religion.

If 90%+ of the biologist think this Evodelusion is real, and have shown clearly to be brainwashed in order to get a degree in this nonsense, then they are never going to accept the truth that they have been brainwashed into a religious belief system. It is ridiculous to use this "peer" nonsense with me.

Therefore your argument is totally false.  The only person that I trust with my mind is me and I guard my intelligence against all nonsense since my father taught me to never believe humans at all, but to find the truth myself.

In the 20,000 plus scientific papers and scientific journals I have read, all the evidence does not equal the conclusions pertaining to evolution.
The conclusions only show a projection of this delusional religious belief projected on what they think is evidence.
What the evidence really "says" has nothing in common with these "expert" conclusions concerning evolution as even being plausible.
In most cases the evidence is totally inconclusive of anything except that creatures adapt to survive as the same creatures and nothing more is shown in ALL THE EVIDENCE.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 2:51pm

GoodScienceForYou said:
"B. All prior versions look the same, but may be bigger, smaller and have a few differences, but is only reflective of the same foundational genetic coding."
----------------------------------------------
MajorAtheist said:
"Look over the course of millions of years, not from one generation to the next.  How are you going to see a process that takes millions of years, when you have shut your mind to only a few generations or two?

====================================

GoodScienceForYou response:

The evidence from millions of years shows no evolution of any species into a new type of creature. There is no trail of transitional fossils. There is no physical evidence at all for any form of evolution.  If anything all it shows is a complete genealogy of the same creatures.

Your Straw Man is showing.  Since I am a scientist and not a religious fanatic like you, I only go with what is shown in the evidence.  The dating system is atrocious and even if you think it is real, it still shows no trail of evolution on this planet.

If you have a trail of evolution in physical evidence, in fossils and specimens of any creature please present it.  You have to realize that I have looked at literally millions of photos of fossils and looked at mock ups (molded off the original) and real fossils and there are no transitional fossils that have ever been shown to me. They are all distinct completed creatures.

IP Logged

Iwannagetspeakywithyou
YaBB Newbies

Truth shall set you free

Reply #7 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 2:54pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 at 2:44pm:
The real reason for "peer review" is to make sure that anything is not allowed to be presented to the public that is not filtered by the believers in this feculence religion.

If 90%+ of the biologist think this Evodelusion is real, and have shown clearly to be brainwashed in order to get a degree in this nonsense, then they are never going to accept the truth that they have been brainwashed into a religious belief system. It is ridiculous to use this "peer" nonsense with me.

Therefore your argument is totally false.  The only person that I trust with my mind is me and I guard my intelligence against all nonsense since my father taught me to never believe humans at all, but to find the truth myself.

In the 20,000 plus scientific papers and scientific journals I have read, all the evidence does not equal the conclusions pertaining to evolution.
The conclusions only show a projection of this delusional religious belief projected on what they think is evidence.
What the evidence really "says" has nothing in common with these "expert" conclusions concerning evolution as even being plausible.
In most cases the evidence is totally inconclusive of anything except that creatures adapt to survive as the same creatures and nothing more is shown in ALL THE EVIDENCE.

Where is your Absolute Evidence that The real reason for "peer review" is to make sure that anything is not allowed to be presented to the public that is not filtered by the believers in this feculence religion.?

Please, I'd love to see it. Remember, only the truth. I want to see evidence of this before I believe you.
Do not lie, do not obfuscate, do not respond to anything else with anything else; I'm not interested - I don't care about opinions, analogies nor suppositions, I want Absolute Evidence. Nothing else will do. Show me the evidence, Goodscience.

"If you want the truth, start with small truths and never lie to anyone. If you can do that and not fail, you will find the truth on everything."  James Arjuna

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #8 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 7:19pm

The only absolute evidence we have as shown in ALL the evidence is this:
Creatures adapt to survive as the same creatures. They never want or need to evolve or to become some new creature.

This is absolute in all the evidence.  If you see any thing else or extra garbage, it is from your f**king religious belief.

IP Logged

RealScienceForMe
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #9 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 7:57pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 at 7:19pm:
The only absolute evidence we have as shown in ALL the evidence is this:
Creatures adapt to survive as the same creatures. They never want or need to evolve or to become some new creature.

This is absolute in all the evidence.  If you see any thing else or extra feculence, it is from your f**king religious belief.

Wrong. All that is shown in the evidence is this:

1. Features are inherited with modification. This is blatantly obvious when one examines their family, and the families of those around them.
2. Modifications that improve survivability or reproductive success have a higher chance of being propagated to successive generations. This is less obvious, but has been observed in both controlled conditions and in the wild. You might call this "adaptation".
3. Populations in different environments experience different adaptations. Again, this has been observed both in controlled conditions and in the wild.
4. Accumulation of adaptations in originally identical but separated populations can result in the loss of the ability of those populations to produce fertile offspring. This, too, has been observed, both in controlled conditions and in the wild. We call this speciation.

This is evolution. It has been observed. It is a fact.

What you continue to object to is not evolution, but rather Common Descent. There is significant evidence for common descent in gene sequencing, as well as in phylogenetics and the fossil record. Your argument seems to be that this evidence is at best circumstantial - as is the evidence in the hypothetical murder case presented in that other thread. It's possible that the evidence may have been circumstantial when it was limited to the fossil record, but genetic science has advanced significantly, and the fossil record is no longer circumstantial but rather supporting evidence for common descent.

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #10 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 10:12pm

None of that is evidence.  It is just more opinions.

All of the evidence supports what I have told you.

Creatures come and nobody knows how or why the got here.
They remain the same and either go extinct or just remain the same for as long as they have existed.

If you can find any.  ANY  evidence showing anything else, then please bring it up for review.

IP Logged

RealScienceForMe
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #11 - Feb 22nd, 2010 at 4:46am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 at 10:12pm:
None of that is evidence.  It is just more opinions.

You're right, they are not evidence... but they conclusions drawn from evidence. The statements you make are also conclusions drawn from evidence, but as they don't agree with all of the evidence, yours are clearly more opinion than mine.

Creatures come and nobody knows how or why the got here.

Not true. For many fossils, there is a clear indication of their predecessors.

They remain the same and either go extinct or just remain the same for as long as they have existed.

Also not true. There is a measurable, quantifiable change in many organisms' history - both in the fossil record and in modern recorded observational history - thus they do not remain the same.

If you can find any.  ANY  evidence showing anything else, then please bring it up for review.

Why would I waste my time, when you've already made it quite clear that you are willing to dismiss out of hand any evidence that you don't agree with.

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #12 - Feb 22nd, 2010 at 11:04am

Iwannagetspeakywithyou wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 at 2:54pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 at 2:44pm:
The real reason for "peer review" is to make sure that anything is not allowed to be presented to the public that is not filtered by the believers in this feculence religion.

Where is your Absolute Evidence that The real reason for "peer review" is to make sure that anything is not allowed to be presented to the public that is not filtered by the believers in this feculence religion.?

Please, I'd love to see it. Remember, only the truth. I want to see evidence of this before I believe you.
Do not lie, do not obfuscate, do not respond to anything else with anything else; I'm not interested - I don't care about opinions, analogies nor suppositions, I want Absolute Evidence. Nothing else will do. Show me the evidence, Goodscience.

It would be a good idea if you stuck to the topics.

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution?  It must be physical (not fantasy), irrefutable, having no other plausibilities, and not based solely on opinions from believers.

So far, all the "evidence" given is not really evidence, but opinions on evidence while omitting any other plausibilities.

Now the latest thing is that they are teaching that you don't need physical evidence to show evolution.  That is not science, it is a religion.  Faith and belief are not attributes of a scientist.

When a science person does not review all the data and does not allow other more plausible concepts to be studied, they are no longer scientists, but religious people who use magical concepts.  Belief destroys all credibility, because the belief comes first, then magical and mystical conclusions ensue.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #13 - Feb 22nd, 2010 at 11:09am

Apparently you have not kept up with the events with any scientists who come up with alternative concepts. 

I say there are no concepts in this at all.  It is fantasy inflicted on children and the public.  It is really a fraud, a crime that is continuing because of foreced beliefs, and no real evidence.

I I see is religious, mythological, slogans being used to indoctrinate people in to Evodelusionism.

My only premise is that there is no real evidence for evolution.

I don't need anything else.  I am not required to bring up evidence, you are.

It is simple.  We don't discuss Creationism, vs Evodelusionism.

We only discuss the science and evidence.

Do you have any evidence?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print