Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fish leaving the sea! Tiktaalik and Mudskipper (Read 12181 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Fish leaving the sea! Tiktaalik and Mudskipper
Sep 1st, 2010 at 7:41pm

In my many conversations with the believers of Evolution, I extract all of the contrary nonsense.

For years the answer the "transition" from fish to reptile was the mud skipper fish.  The mud skipper fish has been around for a long time and has not changed.  It has been found to be from the Devonian period of 416 to 359.2 Million years ago.
Keep in mind that I do not believe in this radiometric dating as being accurate beyond about 10 to 20 THOUSAND years, because beyond that is a huge stretch of "ass um tion" .  I never consider "Assumption" to be a scientific word.  It is the words you find from believers who want to believe. There is no way to verify this dating system as absolute truth.  You think about it?

How is it possilble that any recognizable fossil can be that old. By the defintion these creatures could never remain the same that long.  Envronment of living on land "eventually" would lead the need to go in the water as unnecessary and they would not exist today as amphibians.

When evolutioinists use living fossils as evidence for some transition, you  know they are making it up as part of the belief system.  There is no tie to any other creature except by belief, because you cannot verify the family tree of any creature from 400 million year old fossils.  There is NO DNA to test to see if they are in the same genetic family.
This "test" is only observation and conclusions by humans with no other evidence than their "expert opinions".

Now comes the other fish, "that must have been the first fish to walk out of the water." The "Tiktaalik".  There is only, one fossil of this fish, and they age it a a convenient 365 Million  years.

The major issue with this is that if mammals came from this fish that  walked on land, then where are the other fossils that show the transition, and why is the "Tiktaalik" so much bigger than the mudskipper.  If the mud skipper came from a fish that was huge, before it walked on land, then how did it get smaller, very small as it evolved with a bigger food source?

The other issue with the mudskipper is that it is really a fish that can only use extremely moist air, extreme humidity, because it has no lungs.

The other issue is the locations where these two fish are found. Go look this up.

This is the most ridiculous evidence of Mythological belief and not science.

I all cases any evidence of either actually evolving beyond what they appear to be in the original fossil does not exist. 
The case is based solely on mythological beliefs of magical genetic processes that have never been documented in any scientific experiment or any intelligent scientific study where all ideas are looked into.

In Evodelusion "science" they never look at any other plausibility other than what the belief is founded on. It is founded on a religious idea that creatures can change their foundational genetics over any amount of time. This is the only thing that makes this religious Evodelusionism "real" to these low IQ followers of this religion.  You  cannot have any objetive awareness of humans if you believe in evolution.

You  have not studied all the facts and tried to put them together as I have.  Believe me non of the facts fit the belief, yet these fools will make them fit because their livelihood depends on perpetuating of this belief.  It is what they are paid for. 

They are not paid for objective science and continual testing by other plausibility.  They are paid to preach the religion to the new recruits of this religion in academia.

Mythology has never left the education system.  It is now just continued to be disguised as science.  Science for thousands of years has been the speaking out of the common belief of the political arena. 

Why would anyone  want to continue to degrade science like this?

When you have a need to make up a fossil that you can contort into the "fish you are looking for", then you will be looking for anything that fulfill the belief and you will tie completely unrelated creatures together if you  have to to keep the mythological story going on. The brainwashed belief is stronger than evidence.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Show me the evidence
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Re: Fish leaving the sea! Tiktaalik and Mudskipper
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 9:31am

Wow, how deceptive are you.

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 at 7:41pm:
For years the answer the "transition" from fish to reptile was the mud skipper fish.  The mud skipper fish has been around for a long time and has not changed.  It has been found to be from the Devonian period of 416 to 359.2 Million years ago.

Provide some citations that a) the mud skipper has been the "answer" to the transition question, and b) mudskippers were found to be from the Devonian period?  I'm certainly not aware of any such claims.

Keep in mind that I do not believe in this radiometric dating as being accurate beyond about 10 to 20 THOUSAND years, because beyond that is a huge stretch of "ass um tion" .  I never consider "Assumption" to be a scientific word.  It is the words you find from believers who want to believe. There is no way to verify this dating system as absolute truth.  You think about it?

Yes, we know you don't believe anything that you don't make up yourself. As for radiometric dating, there are many types and techniques for radiometric dating, some which are accurate for 10k to 20k old specimens, and many which are for ranges over 400 million years. It is true that some assumptions must be made, but the fact remains that the lack of precision due to these assumptions is always reflected in the resulting date, and the values chosen for the assumptions are validated by applying different techniques and confirming the results across all tests.

Now comes the other fish, "that must have been the first fish to walk out of the water." The "Tiktaalik".  There is only, one fossil of this fish, and they age it a a convenient 365 Million  years.

This is where you are mistaken. The noteworthy information here is not that Tiktaalik was dated at 365 million years - in fact, it's precisely the opposite! Scientists new where the shoreline was 365 million years ago, and predicted that they would find a fossil like Tiktaalik there. The fact that they DID find it - or rather, found them, because they found 3, not one - is a validation of the prediction, and a validation of the Theory of Evolution.

That's the question we have to ask ourselves every time we visit this forum.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2010 at 6:55pm

Show me the evidence wrote on Sep 13th, 2010 at 9:31am:
Wow, how deceptive are you.

Provide some citations that a) the mud skipper has been the "answer" to the transition question, and b) mudskippers were found to be from the Devonian period?  I'm certainly not aware of any such claims.

Yes, we know you don't believe anything that you don't make up yourself. As for radiometric dating, there are many types and techniques for radiometric dating, some which are accurate for 10k to 20k old specimens, and many which are for ranges over 400 million years. It is true that some assumptions must be made, but the fact remains that the lack of precision due to these assumptions is always reflected in the resulting date, and the values chosen for the assumptions are validated by applying different techniques and confirming the results across all tests.

This is where you are mistaken. The noteworthy information here is not that Tiktaalik was dated at 365 million years - in fact, it's precisely the opposite! Scientists new where the shoreline was 365 million years ago, and predicted that they would find a fossil like Tiktaalik there. The fact that they DID find it - or rather, found them, because they found 3, not one - is a validation of the prediction, and a validation of the Theory of Evolution.

That's the question we have to ask ourselves every time we visit this forum.

Every statement is backed by documents from the Evodelusionists.

Evolution has no evidence of any transition from tiny simple creatures to larger or more complex.  There is no physical evidence of this.  All that exist is beliefs projected on evidence.  If you  can show me anywhere, on any scientific paper where the belief is not questioned and it is projected on the evidence and the conclusions are only "evolution".
Show me where they have tested this evidence by any other plausibility.  I think I am the only one who has done this.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Sep 20th, 2010 at 12:38pm

The first assumption is that our little tiny perspective on life is the only one. How stupid is that?  If you are standing on a time warp and saying that you time structure is the only one that has ever existed from your tiny pea brained perspective, you will project that out to some huge number and pretend it is real.

That is utter nonsense.  You cannot assume that time is a constant.  If the universe is accelerating (which it is) then it is also changing the time structure as it changes.  Time is becoming much shorter in comparison to the past.  If the universe is accelerating then radiometric dating has multiple levels of inaccuracy.

When you consider that the fossils are dated by the "dirt" and they take this dirt from far away and assume that the level the fossil is found is the same as the dirt 30 feet away or farther, that is a mental illness, not science.  Replacement fossils have no remains to date, so these morons will date the dirt around them and assume the dirt is the same age as the fossil.  Just how stupid is that?  Answer: It is disgustingly bad science and nothing but dumb ass assumptions.

Listen carefully to this video.  Then listen to it again.  I shows clearly the delusional methods for dating replacement fossils, which most all of the fossils are.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print