Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How does this religion of Evodelusionism get into schools and brainwash? (Read 4568 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
How does this religion of Evodelusionism get into schools and brainwash?
Oct 17th, 2010 at 8:44am

In the beginning of the study of genetics. These fools will start with obvious and well known knowledge that characteristics are passed genetically from generation to the next.  With the standard charts on dominant and recessive alleles.  This is actually ALL that we know of real science in genetics. We know that DNA coding is passed on and that is about all.  The rest is based on assumptions that have nothing to cause belief in any form of advancement nor increased complexity.  They don't really know, so they pretend they do and make up a fake pseudo science and teach this to children.

According to DNA evidence there is only degradation shown in all genomes.  The ancestors were all more fit.
DNA mutations are 70% bad, negative and reduce fitness and cause genetic diseases if they survive. 1% maybe positive. That is 70 to 1 against any form of evolution or 70 to 1 for degradation of all species.

This cannot be refuted by anyone.  It is the absolute evidence I was looking for.

From there the fantasy and denial sets in.  The Evodelusionists will imply infer and use some data that is only interpreted as being evidence of evolution.  It is not evidence for anything, because all of it has been refuted many times by other much more plausible conclusion.  DNA destroys this idea completely.  However the victimized students are not allowed to examine this by any other theory or hypothesis. They never allow any reasonableness in biology and they define what is science and what is not science. 

If you only allow evolution to be taught, then you get brainwashed students.

Who gave them the right to do that to you?  These brainwashed morons are just perpetuating their form of what they think is "real". These are called the perpetrators of deception who are the "Guardians of their form of truth".

Evolution only exists because people want to believe there is no God, and that they can do what they want and never suffer any bad results from it. 

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1289845945/15

Since there is no evidence for evolution, the idea that simple life forms have evolved into complex life forms, they use nothing but brainwashing, slogans and utter nonsense to the poor victimized students

The students just want to get an education and get a job. So, in order to become a medical doctor, geneticist, or work in any biology field, you must believe in this feculence.  That is a lot of coercion to screw with a student's head.

And the common "politically correct" nonsense is that if you  don't believe in evolution you are a moron, somehow not acceptable to other human beings.  To hell with that crap!

As an individual you are allowed by the freedom that comes from within you to determine what is real and what is not.  Nobody has the right to tell you how to think!  Yet. so many children allow others in authority to rule over their minds.  Nobody has the right to tell you what the truth is.  If you choose to believe in crap pseudo science that is your problem, not mine.

If you allow this brainwashing to take control of your life, you are screwed to a life of extreme limitation and ignorance. 

Please. Listen to my videos on this.  I explain it very well. Listen many times if you don't get it.  It becomes obvious after a while. 

"The obvious is not obvious until it becomes obvious."

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Re: How does this religion of Evodelusionism get into schools and brainwash?
Reply #1 - Dec 25th, 2010 at 10:13am

Once you realize that the education system in any society IS the primary methods used to indoctrinate, you may not be so willing to accept all that is taught to you.

Once you realize that things like race, boundaries, countries, nationalism, religion, science divisions (there is only one science), money, power, high class, low class,  and any thing that people come up with to divide themselves and separate themselves from their common oneness of humanity is THE PROBLEM.

All dogma, no matter if it comes from the classroom, or the Sunday school is to be doubted and tested.  If you don't test everything that is shoved in your face then you will never escape the prison of your own mind.

If the teaching is dry, leads to know self awareness and the conclusion is sadness and despair producing more suffering, what good is it?

If the teaching is that ego is all that you need, you are lost.

If the teaching leaves out the obvious and forces beliefs on you, you are lost.

If the teaching is based on indoctrination, meaning that only the high priests are allowed to interpret the truth to you, you are lost.

There is a rule with humans.  "Misery loves company" and "Miserable people want you to suffer."
"Miserable people hate people who are happy."

"People who hate their lives, love teaching you to hate your life as well."

"Misery and suffering is the nature of beliefs."

"Freedom of thought only comes from getting free of your own human emotional mental garbage."

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Dec 25th, 2010 at 12:18pm

Here is a pile of clues to the Truth for you to contemplate

I am 62 years old. My whole life has been dedicated to seeking the Truth. I was raised by parents who taught me against all religions and all nonsense beliefs. I have traveled the world.

If you are not seeking the Truth, then you are only perpetuating yours and other people's HEMG beliefs.

Humans are weak and need beliefs. Beliefs destroy all credibility. It is out of fear that people absorb this nonsense.

Human knowledge is like a bird turd in the ocean. The turd is the "vast" tiny insignificant human knowledge of the universe and the ocean represents the universe.

Anyone who takes money to teach you the truth is a fraud. You cannot trust anyone who makes money from "enlightenment".

The Truth is obvious, objective and requires no interpretation by anyone. The truth is self evident and requires no one to teach it to you.

There have been many others who have found the Truth or who have had glimpses of the Truth.

Since science is my path to the Truth, I like to quote Einstein, even though he was only intermittently experiencing the truth.

How to get free, by learning to be 100% objective about oneself:
"A person starts to live when he can live outside himself."

People cave into social nonsense and are weak out of ego, needs to conform:
"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

On the nature of human pride and ego, living in ignorance being paid to be ignorant:
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."

On brainwashing in schools and universities:
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

And the nature and "vastness" really the limitation of human knowledge:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

A few quotes from me:

"The world is a reflection of the condition of your consciousness."

"The obvious isn't obvious until it is obvious."

"Putting your faith in humans has historically been proven to be wrong, every time, without fail." (Go read history books.)

"When you conform to other peoples human emotional mental garbage, you live in ignorance and are weak. You are owned by them and yet you think you are intelligent, because they tell you that your conforming makes you acceptable and smart. How weak is that?"

And from Swami Muktananda:

"If you are concerned with other's opinions you will never find the truth nor peace of mind."

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Jan 22nd, 2011 at 6:23pm

All religions use the same idea of "condemnation". In Evodelusionism, you will be "condemned" by your peers for being stupid if you don't follow blindly. How do you know it is a cult religion? When you are not allowed to think on your own. When you are only allowed to get your information from those who indoctrinate you. In every religion they create this "exclusivity" and "protect" the flock by keeping them stupid. This is why Evodelusionism is a religion.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print