Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
There is no evidence for evolution? (Read 10124 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: There is no evidence for evolution?
Reply #15 - Dec 16th, 2010 at 6:36pm

Oicurmtoyoy wrote on Dec 3rd, 2010 at 10:23am:
You keep telling me that there is no evidence for evolution, even though I've repeatedly given you the evidence. You keep telling me that all the evidence is based on assumptions and beliefs. You also avoid a lot of my questions.

Here are some suggestions:
1. Stop wasting character space with meaningless insults. They only serve to erode your credibility.
2. Answer questions when they are asked.
3. Explain yourself. Not about the insults, not about this supposed "brainwashing". About your f**king point. If my points are based on assumptions, then tell me what the assumption is.

If you don't like being called in Evotard, then stop being one.
You  have not answered my question, which is very basic and simple and is the foundation of my arguments.  As soon as you can answer this question you  will understand my arguments.

NOW, AGAIN: Where is your absolutely, clear, obvious to anyone, PHYSICAL, evidence that is not based on belief?

It must NOT contain religious slogans, nor opinions from believers.  Believers can seem to be experts, and have intense beliefs and huge egos that are solid as a rock, but it is still based on nonsense beliefs that they, themselves have let control their minds.

Do you understand?

When you allow your education to only come from those who have indoctrinated you, you are in a cult.  You are not a scientist if you only allow beliefs on what science is to limit the information you allow as evidence.  When someone else defines the truth to you, and you let them, you are weak minded, gullible, the same as the people whom Adolf Hitler controlled.

When scientists tell you that they are the only authority on life, and you allow them to control your mind, you just ruined your credibility and are nothing more than a pawn of their delusions.  You must have real reasons for accepting anything, other than it is a popular belief.

Did I make it more clear this time?

You are an Evotard, pure and simple.  If you want to stop being called that, then stop selling this crap to yourself and  to other people.  Don't support that which is destructive to your intelligence.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Oicurmtoyoy
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #16 - Dec 19th, 2010 at 12:46pm

If I don't like being an evotard, I should stop being one? That word is of your ow invention, and the latter half of it is not applicable, because I'm infinitely smarter than you. Everyone is.

And I have answered your question many times, you've just dismissed my claims as faith, with no explanation.

Unlike you, I haven't been using slogans. I haven't used opinions either, I've used reasoning. It remains reasoning, until you have proven that it is the former, rather than the latter.

Do you understand?

No matter how many insults you throw around, no matter how many claims you make, you aren't demonstrating anything. You have to explain why what I've said is an opinion, rather than just saying that it is.

You are a retard, pure and simple.  If you want to stop being called that, then stop using your pretend reasoning and stop lying. You
don't
have an IQ of >180, you
don't
uses science in your day to day life and you
have
gotten the answer to your question.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #17 - Dec 19th, 2010 at 9:53pm

Oicurmtoyoy wrote on Dec 19th, 2010 at 12:46pm:
If I don't like being an evotard, I should stop being one? That word is of your ow invention, and the latter half of it is not applicable, because I'm infinitely smarter than you. Everyone is.

I was tested with an IQ over 180 by a PHD of psychology as part of a grueling set of tests I took to get custody of my child.  ( I eventually won the case).
For instance I answered all the verbal math questions faster than he could start the stop watch.  I scored extremely high in pure logic and math.

I scored extremely low an any of the tests for fantasy beliefs. I don't even like fantasy books and I hate science fiction unless it is based on real science.  Most of the time it is full of pseudo science.  I find that may Evotards like science fiction. 

ALL of my employers have called me genius. ALL of them, because everything I have ever done has exceeded anyone else who has ever done it.

People call me the "teachers teacher" because I recognize HEMG quickly and correct errors in thinking to make products work correctly or to produce things that outlast all other products of any type.

My education is in real functional science, math, and electronics. I have self studied physics, and thermodynamics so that I can make the most efficient and strong products that cost less to own and out last all the others.

And I have answered your question many times, you've just dismissed my claims as faith, with no explanation.

Unlike you, I haven't been using slogans. I haven't used opinions either, I've used reasoning. It remains reasoning, until you have proven that it is the former, rather than the latter.

Do you understand?

You don't even understand the question.  That is your problem.  You were taught definitions of science that are false based on the idea of perpetuating beliefs.  The first thing taught is that absolute evidence is not needed to form acceptance of a theory.  And that scientific theory is as high as it gets to the truth. 

This is part of a brainwashing technique used on children to get them to believe nonsense.

You do not know what absolute evidence is, nor what imperical evidence is, what obvoiusly clear evidence is, because the belief comes first then all the evidence is filtered to only fit the belief.

You are so delusional that you accept nonsense as if it was real, that is why you are an Evotard.

When you can, both understand my question, and answer my question you will be a free man, free of this delusional nonsense religion of Evodelusionism. Once you get it, you will see that there is no evidence for evolution, that the contrary evidence is left out of the classroom, that you have been indoctrinated and you will be mocked by future generations for your archaic and primitive ideas as all of the old "scientists" of the past who base their science on faith and belief.

Try to answer the question as if you were trying to explain this feculence to an extremely intelligent entity from outer space with an IQ of 200.  Try like your life depended on it, but you must only present absolute evidence that is obvious, because that space man has not seen TV shows, nor did his parents believe in evolution, nor did any of his teachers teach this, nor do any of his peers know about it.  He just wants the absolutely obvious clear physical evidence that shows beyond all doubts that fish evolved into humans.

[/quote]
No matter how many insults you throw around, no matter how many claims you make, you aren't demonstrating anything. You have to explain why what I've said is an opinion, rather than just saying that it is.

You are a retard, pure and simple.  If you want to stop being called that, then stop using your pretend reasoning and stop lying. You
don't
have an IQ of >180, you
don't
uses science in your day to day life and you
have
gotten the answer to your question.

You are really weak minded and an easy mark for indoctrination, just like the Germans who thought they were the super race and that jews and inferior races like from Israel, India, or Africa were to be destroyed.

I don't believe in race, borders, nationality, religion, nor nonsense science.  I never allow logical fallacies to control my mind.  It is illogical to believe that humans evolved from fish, when there is NO physical evidence that clearly states this.

I was tested with an IQ over 180. That is fact.  I personally know that is from genetics and from keeping my mind clear of all delusional nonsense that is contrary to logic. 

I don't support,  anger, greed, lust, and all those things that I have had to overcome in my life.  I hate to see my science being polluted with religious nonsense still in this day and age.

Religious nonsense has always been in science and it still is. It has gotten more insidious lately in how this feculence is indoctrinated into victims like you.  You need to get away from the people who are victimizing you and get free.

It is possible to learn all that mankind has to offer and NOT BELIEVE any of it until it is ABSOLUTELY proven to you.  Just accepting the words of some one who calls himself or others call him a scientist is not what an intelligent person does.

You are also lazy and have not read all that I have written.  If you really want to learn what I have to offer, you will read it. Most of you Evotards are too lazy to learn from anyone unless you are forced to learn, be indoctrinated, for a classroom to get money in the future and for other selfish reasons, because Evotards are not interested in the truth, only what will make them money, or make them acceptable to other Evotards.

When you realize that understanding the truth is detrimental to conforming to others, you are fearful of that.  Why don't you read about Gandhi?  All great souls who understand the truth don't do it for money but for self liberation and to be free.

Conforming to human nonsense, HEMG, is not going to get you liberated, nor is is going to make you intelligent.

The purpose of life is to know the Truth, not to conform to other people's nonsense.

Never believe anyone, including me. Find the truth for yourself.  The truth is what you really want, not accepting some popular nonsense religion disguised as science.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #18 - Dec 19th, 2010 at 10:31pm

The first sign of madness is believing in nonsense and actually thinking it is real. It is called delusions.  It is common with all people.  It is the cause of suffering. It is the definition of ignorance and suffering. 

Belief with no reality, is insanity.

"In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then beleive them to be true."
Buddha

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."
Buddha

"If you allow others to control how you think, are you free, no, not ever are you free if you just accept other people's beliefs and allow them to control you?"
GoodScienceForYou.

"If you are concerned for other people's opinions, you will never find the truth."  Swami Muktananda.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." Albert Einstein

That has always pertained to education.  Academia by it own constructs and formation, doesn't allow for free thinkers who do not want to conform to other people's crap. It is a form of control on the public as well as having some education, but not much.

I teach people to think for themselves. That is what I do.
If you don't like my methods, find someone else to help you who has my knowledge and intellect.  I have a limit to the amount of pure, delusional, nonsense I can stand. I am not perfect.  If you want someone who is perfect go find them.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print