Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Here is the basic foundation of Evolution (Read 24226 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Here is the basic foundation of Evolution
Jan 12th, 2011 at 11:29am

Evolution:  "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character."  Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language.

Evolution: "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character." Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language.

There is only degradation (de-evolution) shown in all the evidence of ALL multicellular creatures.

In 600,000 peer reviwed papers on PubMed.com
(now it is 805,000 in a very short time.)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gquery/?term=Human+Genetic+Diseases

In those papers so far are way more than 50,000 deleterious mutations in various combinations of our genes being disrupted and causing us to die early.

There are ZERO beneficial mutations ever found in any research paper on DNA studies of any creature.
Positive mutation is that it must increase complexity NOT be associated with any disease, not be part of normal immune responses to pathogens and/or any of the following: 1/ add new genes with new functions 2/ increase health and fitness to survive 3/ increase intelligence.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Re: Here is the basic foundation of Evolution
Reply #1 - Feb 5th, 2011 at 8:16am

"When somebody does not allow looking at any piece of evidence by some method that they "deem as not science" you know they are protecting an ideology."

One of the most retarded things I have seen in this HEMG (human emotional mental garbage) is the control of the definitions in science, and wrapping the "new definitions" around this ideology HEMG.  If you want to extend the belief system (BS) then control the "scientific definitions". This is where ignorant "educated"  have really destroyed all logic and reason in science and is the cause of the retarded sciences we have today.  (Also causing a lot of mothers to suffer while they watch their babies die.)
Nothing retards people better than to take foundational scientific terms and give them, Evodelusional, religious meanings.

Evolution:  "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character."  Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language. 

Mutation;   1. A defective gene in any creature that cannot reproduce correctly and usually causes sickness or death (a "mutant") 2.  Basically all the majority of defects that are not helpful to survival.  We call them "micro mutations" which has caused all species to degrade.  Genetically caused diseases are not good.

There has never been any number of "helpful" nor "progressive" nor "evolutionary" NET positive sets of mutations that has increased information, increased the ability to survive, nor has it cause any added complexity to any organism.  Just look at the human genome and all the defects we have imposed on our selves, by stupidity, compulsion, war, wanting the easy life, making toxins to give our lives less "work". Following normal human tendencies has not been good for our species. Now we spread STD's like wild fire.

"Evolutionary Pressure" Is the  idea that events in the environment cause creatures to magically obtain information that was not present from the oldest version.  There is no evidence of that.

The white polar bear was simply white, but it has has many of the original features lost along the way. 
In all of the advancement towards time, ALL and I mean ALL creatures have LOST genetic function that gave them tremendous advantages for survival compared to the latest version.

As creatures advance by reproduction. The powerful features that helped them to make it on a much more difficult environment are atrophied.

The term "evolution" itself means advancement towards the more complex. So that is not any word that fits the actual evidence. It is not science. It is a pagan religious pile of crap.

Again:
From the Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary:
Evolution:  That theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a, development from simplicity to complexity; to a gradual advancement from the simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex.

Evolution:  This magical, religious, idea that by magical processes and mystical causes, creatures have gained in features, become more complex, and have new gene functions that were not ever in the genetic make up of the original of the species. 

Magical thinking; "I will drive my car into a wall and smash it about 45KMPH. Then I will drive it backwards into the same wall it it will be perfect again."  "If I keep smashing it enough it will turn into a truck."  This is the Evotard philosophy.

All you  have to do is look at the completed human genome chart to realize that is false.  There is nothing in evidence but atrophied gene function (pseudo genes) that indicate lowered complexity, weakened tissue, weakened bones, and genetic diseases cause by real mutations from STD's (diseased reproduction) toxins in the environment.This is the absolute truth. 

I asked many people for their absolutely irrefutable evidence for evolution and no one has any.  PERIOD. These are PHD's of various sects of this religious cult. 

I asked them to show me ALL of the positive mutation in the human genome.  They gave me ONLY 4.  That really shows evolution!  RIGHT! NOT! And 3 of the four are know to be part of genetically caused diseases and ONE is simple and old gene that is dying out. 

There are known to be over 50,000 defects in the human genome across the species.  And we have just got started on this.  I guess that really shows "evolution".  NOT!

It only shows genetic degeneration.  This is anti-evolution.

This is absolutely irrefutable physical evidence that is totally against any form of evolution.

Magical Words that are totally worthless in biology:

"Random Mutation" is the most idiotic concept that Evotards have come up with to date. It is their explanation for natural existing traits that are already in the genome.  These idiots are brainwashed by society to conform to this delusional BS.  "Random" is not a scientific word because it violates the foundation of science; cause and effect. Without cause and effect there is no science.

When somebody does not allow looking at any piece of evidence by some method that they "deem as not science" you know they are protecting an ideology.

There can be no NEW genetic information added to an already existing creature.  That is like having your car get hit by another car and magically it is cured or made better by it.

All events that cause changes to the genome are destructive to normal gene expression.  These Micro
"mutations" ARE DESTRUCTIVE TO GENE FUNCTION AND CAUSE DISEASES OR LOSS OF GENE FUNCTION ONLY.

Random means without any normal cause.  It just magically appeared.  In science this idea of random is used when people have no clue what the cause is.
Random is a Magical Word that has no place in real science.  It is there to give some sort of solace to stupid people.

You can see a twinkle in their eyes like little children who believe in Santa Clause or the Tooth Fairy.  This magical "St Evodude Fairy" creature of evolution comes along and waves the magic wand and presto new features are generated that somehow make fish turn into humans. 

This is the most idiot pile of fairy tale nonsense that has ever been on this planet.  If you believe in this crap and are an adult, you need to get some mental help.

This is known as a delusional disease.  It is probably shown in your genome.  There is no cure for people who are prone to delusional ideas of magic.

I like what Einstein said. "God does not play dice".

Every complex creature on this planet is eventually headed towards extinction, including humans.  The genetically perfect humans are long gone and all we have is a continual degradation of the genome in ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

The only cure is for the Genetic Engineer who made us to come and do repairs, by whatever means.

In the mean time we need to stop the activities that are destroying our genome. I don't think we are as a species capable of that.

There has been no magical increase in intelligence and that is for sure.  An intelligent person is a freak accident on this planet.  And like all people who actual have some intelligence you realize how stupid and limited you are.

The stupid ones think that evolution is real, that magical causes exist that are improving mankind. What people can't stand is no possible hope or don't want to understand they make up mythological religions for.  It is how pagans twist things to fit what they want.

They know that they are the stupid ones, so they must rely on the "smart ones" to teach them. The problem is the dumb ones are in universities teaching now. The general intelligence of humanity is degraded by this normal process of diseases and toxins destroying gene function, including intelligence.

When you know that you are too low IQ to figure out anything for yourself as the greatest scientists who gave us real, functional science, that leaves you at the mercy of these Evotards who have taken over science of biology.

All of the Evotards only repeat what they have been taught (they are all unthinking parrots), and none of them can understand pure objective logic and reason.  Nor can they interpret information, evidence, objectively at all.

Take a look around and tell me how evolution is possible?   There is no evidence of any human improvement. We now have morons strapping bombs on their children.  We have people who actually believe in magical nonsense, like evolution. We have politicians who think you can borrow the country out of debt or bail out the people who caused the recession. Where does this idiocy come from?   

Humans have a tremendous capacity for ignorant beliefs.  They make up "logical" reasons why life is OK and the "doctor will fix it".

Death is not OK. Only a moron would believe that.

If you believe that death has some advantage over life, you are technically insane.

http://evolutionsciencenow.blogspot.com/2013/04/are-humans-getting-better-what-is.html

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Feb 5th, 2011 at 8:47am

Random Mutations are utter human emotional mental garbage.

So far not one single Evotard has agreed to have 100 or so of their base pairs scrambled in an experiment to see if anything good happens.

Their belief is that the very few differences between human parents and offspring are "magical" random mutations.  However, they are to lazy to look to see if these gene expressions have already existed in humanity.  If they already have been used, then they are not NEW, magical gene "evolution".

When I ask them to perform and experiment with their DNA, (scramble the coding) they refuse, because nobody can be that stupid to believe in a religion that will only cause death if you follow it.

They think the neutral or positive "differences" between human generations are caused by some magic that improves the offspring.

There is no cause for it other than existing  information. 
The defects in the genome are also caused by toxins in the environment that destroy proper gene expression and they are permanent until the genetic engineering is corrected back to the original design.

There are to lazy and too stupid to want to know the causes.  If they were to look back in the prior generations the would easily see these gene expressions have already been in the human genome.

They are so stupid they think the cause of DNA expressions is DNA.  DNA is not the cause of itself.  NOTHING in this universe is the cause of itself, including the universe.

The cause of what is shown in DNA is unknown at this time.
It may never be understood.  People can't stand that so they make up magical causes.  People are basically pretty stupid.

The next argument for "evolution" is the idea that degradation and loss of gene function is evolution.   They changed the definition to continue with this con game.

I was born with an IQ higher than 99.9% of the people on this earth and like the movie where the kid says; "I see dead people". ....Well;  "I see stupid people."  They glare out at me like a sore thumb in science.  I still can't belive that people are still working on Einstein's theorys after 103 years.

They were not that difficult to establish.  They are basic science to me.  "All of the great minds of our times, believe in evolution". 

We don't have any great minds in science.  I refuse to participate in giving mankind answers so they can use the information to destroy themselves as usual.

Einstein was very regretful that he had anything to do with science that caused this weapon of mass destruction. That is why he stopped contributing anything that would help humans to destroy themselves.  He realized it too late on the E=mc2.

This formula is extremely simple to understand. 

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2011 at 3:28pm

This video shows what is true about Darwin.
He was a racist, disliked the idea of God, and rejected the church.
We find today that people use this excuse to "escape" religion.
Why replace one religion with another?
Why not just stop all the following and start thinking for yourself.
Learn all that mankind has to offer, but when there is no physical evidence don't just believe.
I have never seen any evidence in 42 years of watching and study of Evolution. All of it is inference, implication and no irrefutable evidence.
You need to get free of all religious beliefs if you are a seeker of truth. Beliefs forced on you from any direction are just that, forced on you.  If you are weak you will allow others to control your thinking.  This includes ALL others.

Don't believe me either, but do learn from me and from all places before you make any conclusions.

If you only get your "education" from those who get paid to insure you get "taught correctly", then you are indoctrinated.  You are dishonest with yourself if you limit what you learn.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Apr 12th, 2011 at 8:37pm

Evolution: "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character." Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language.

There is only degradation (de-evolution) shown in all the evidence of ALL multicellular creatures.

With objective awareness you can easily see this in all the fossils. The oldest was bigger, stronger better fit to survive. I don't care what creature. The mouse was much larger, much stronger, had better bone structure. The cat, go look. The elephant. The dog. It is obvious as the hair on your body.

The common belief is now taught in most schools. It is just a mythological ideology, basically another form of religion.

The absolutely irrefutable physical evidence is in the DNA.

70% of the mutations are deleterious..BAD, harmful, weaken the cell structures or completely screw up the original DESIGN.

1% "may be". positive. This is from peer reviewed evidence.

What slows this process is the genome's ability to repair mutations and try to get it back to the correct design.

Once a mutation has become part of the germ level and is passed on to offspring, it remains, until it is either interbred out or it mutates again.

Go to any site that lists genetic diseases. PubMed is a good one. Type in "Gene Loss"
If Evolution were true, there would be no or very few diseases! . There is no magical mutations that repairs screwed up genetics. That is like crashing your car and by some magical scientific process that no one has seen, it fixes itself.

That is 70 to 1 against any form of positive advancement.

There is only reduction in fitness caused by, loss of gene expression (pseudo genes), atavism's genetic dysfunction (lower or weaker cells), and genetic diseases. The rest is what is left of our or any creatures genetic engineering.

The Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan all come from the same exact superior ancestor to humans.

Humans have degraded in many ways and continue to. Chimps show definite loses in the HAR-1 genes that produce brain function, speech, and logic. They are much more degenerated than their human cousins. Chimps are basically much more degenerated in the brain area spine, but have retained other parts for survival in trees.
They maintain better muscle proteans.

The Herto is about 150,000 years old and has a larger brain capacity to modern humans.

There are no magical mutations in humans that fix already screwed up genetics. If evolution were true then the "pressure" of all these genetic diseases would cause automatic fixes.

We know the genome was better before, because we still have samples of humans with correct coding on each protean that does not cause diseases. However we all have defects.
There are no such things as "random mutations". Every mutation has a cause. When you use the term random you are inflicting magic in science. Most all of the reasons for mutations are also bad.
Radiation including high frequency radio waves and radioactive materials, toxins, virus, bacteria, fungus, bad food with too many acids, too much raw sugar, too much starch, too many doctored foods with hydrogenated vegetable oil and so on. Most all the reasons for mutations are negative.

Study all the possible ways that mutations take place, and you will easily see that most are deleterious. If most are deleterious, then the mathematics destroys this idea of magical improvements.
There is only a belief in this magic. It is an archaic idea that humans are evolving, but DNA evidence only shows we are degrading.

We need to learn to preserve our genomes and to stop mutating virus and bacteria, limit radiation, toxic foods and toxic chemical, and all the toxins that cause improper cell replication. There is no magic "evolution fairy". It does not exist.

Changes to the genetics of creatures is called "Genetics" is is not called "Evolution".
Computers evolve humans and all creatures are gradually de-evolving.

Evolution is an ideology, from a much desired, wanted answer that makes people feel OK. But it actually has detrimental effects on our species genome by letting people think there is magic that fixes DNA screw ups. It lets them think it is OK to allow pigs and chickens to breed new mutated virus to mutate and destroy more of our cells as well as cause cancer. It also allows human activities that cause more mutated diseases from virus and bacteria and fungus.

Humans have magical thinking, and it is destructive to our species. Check out all the links on "mutations" and you will come to the same conclusions.
Source(s):
http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/archive/mutations/index.html
http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/handbook/mutationsanddisorders/genemutation
http://www.umassmed.edu/news/research/2011/genetic_mutations_analyzed.aspx
http://www.brooklyn.cuny.edu/bc/ahp/BioInfo/MUT/Mut.Definition.html

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Evodelusionists: Here is the basic foundation of Evolution
Reply #5 - Apr 14th, 2011 at 7:37pm

You can see that the Evotards avoid any confrontation, because they cannot vary from the flock of retarded people, incapable of seeing the obvious. Evotards are absolutely irrefutable evidence of mental retardation, weak minds and the lemming principle.

I constantly invite them to debate me, on youtube, on any open forum, but after not being able to answer some simple questions, they hide, run, and go back to the cult members for consolation:
"That GoodScience guy is really mean!"  He makes fun of my ("religious Evodelusionism nonsense") faith and belief in evolution. They say really stupid stuff like:  "All the great minds of our times, believe in evolution."

All the great minds of the 1300's 1400's 1500's 1600's 1700's and 1800's until 1890's were still teaching that the world is flat. The argument that mass stupidity is a reason to believe is what morons believe.

Anybody who believes in evolution is ill educated, not caring about anything but their own compulsions and wanting to "void God".

They are worthless to humanity and worthless to themselves.  These are the worst examples of humanity I have seen to date. They promote the destruction of the human species. As a human I find that utterly repulsive.

They are weak minded, cave in to cultural brainwashing, and like to hate God. 
The common theme today is to destroy religion, because it is the cause of all that is "bad" on earth.
They don't ever understand one thing that is written in the Bible, the Upanishads, Shiva Sutras, or any of the ancient scriptures that are messages from the much more advanced humans of the past.

Since the evidence is clear, that humans are degrading and have always been degrading from a condition of much more fit as with all creatures, it is ridiculous to believe in this crap.
Evodelusionism the religion of morons is part of the evidence of human degradation from much more intelligent to the weak minded lemmings we have now. 

Actually it is the disgusting behavior that causes the human genome to degrade faster than ever, because morons like this avoid responsibility for their actions.

If you want to mutate some really amazing diseases the have sex with anyone anytime and see what comes up next.

We already have had many pandemics, many plagues, and now we are facing more cancer deaths than ever.

And these morons who are basically animals, unable to bridle their penises, will continue to cause more and more pandemics, more cancer more "modern" diseases that are mutating in the human bodies, being used as depository for compulsions.

This is because lots of sex and anal sex with many people is one of the best ways to mutate virus that will kill, and destroy human cells.  It is the best way to teach bacteria to eat human flesh.

It seems that the rule books for taking care of the human genome are completely disregard because they think that God is a fantasy and "everybody just wants to do whatever they want to anyone".

How did the Jews, know to kill any homosexual whom they found?  If you realize that the best way to "teach" bacteria or virus to eat human flesh is to mutate some new bugs in the anus, then you will understand why.  No sodomy allowed was the way to protect people from total destruction from flesh eating bacteria. This was back before any antibiotics.

Feed an ecoli,  bacteria some sperm and after a while it will develop ways to eat it a "taste for it". Then it learns to like human flesh.  Duh!

People are morons. They don't understand that this information to preserve the human genome is from 6000 to 3000 years old, and not one person at that time understood microorganisms, except for God.

This is absolutely irrefutable evidence for God's knowledge of the human genome.  Try and work your way out of this??? Evotards.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Jun 30th, 2011 at 10:45am

Re: Re:Complex Arthropod Eyes Found in Early Cambrian
Adaptive Radiation: A Darwinian Mechanism Inherits the Wind

Another Darwinian assumption needs to be re-examined. Adaptive radiation, the belief that a species isolated on an island will diverge into many species, has been hit by a hurricane.
Calsbeek and Smith, writing in the Dec. 4 issue of Nature1, studied lizards on the Bahamas after Hurricane Floyd devastated the islands. "Islands are considered to be natural laboratories in which to examine evolution because of the implicit assumption that limited gene flow allows tests of evolutionary processes in isolated replicates," they begin: "Here we show that this well-accepted idea requires re-examination." Why? Gene flow is not limited after all. Apparently, ocean currents and hurricanes are very successful at spreading the critters around from island to island (gene flow, this is called). And high gene flow counteracts adaptive radiation by homogenizing the gene pool: "After severe storms, islands may be recolonized by over-water dispersal of lizards from neighbouring islands. High levels of gene flow may homogenize genes responsible for divergence, and are widely viewed as a constraining force on evolution."
These islands have been a textbook case for adaptive radiation theories, because the number of Anolis lizard species is high: up to 140 species. The authors write, "The adaptive radiation of Caribbean anoles is believed to be driven by ecologically based natural selection arising from variation in habitat use." Some of these lizards climb the broad trunks of trees and have long legs, whereas some perch on twigs, with short legs. These microevolutionary changes appear to be adaptive, because they would seem to help the critters run faster after food or avoid prey, or keep their balance in their preferred habitat.
The scientists found that the gene flow correlated with prevailing ocean currents. Moreover, the repopulation of the islands was very rapid: "Although no islands were reported to have received immigrants as a result of hurricane transport, subsequent recolonization of islands over the next 17 months was rapid and indicated over-water dispersal of adult lizards from neighbouring islands," they write with a bit of surprise. Although they have found a constraint on adaptive radiation in this classic case, they are confident that island studies are good for evolutionary theory. They conclude:

Studies on islands have revealed many of the fundamental mechanisms of evolution, particularly the paramount influence of geographical isolation to diversification. Here, we add an important caveat to these studies, showing that prevailing ocean currents may influence gene flow and adaptive divergence in a terrestrial vertebrate. The adaptive radiation of anoles in the Caribbean is thought to have arisen by ecologically based natural selection related to habitat use. However, the level of gene flow between populations will impose an upper limit on the ability of natural selection to drive adaptive divergence. We have provided evidence that weather-related abiotic phenomena might have important effects on the evolution and adaptive radiation of lizard populations.
(Emphasis added in all quotes.)
1Ryan Calsbeek and Thomas B. Smith, "Ocean currents mediate evolution in island lizards," Nature 426, 552 - 555 (04 December 2003); doi:10.1038/nature02143.
You better believe it might have important effects on evolution. It stops it.
First of all, notice that this is another tale about microevolution, so it doesn't discriminate between creationists and evolutionists. But is there anything in this story that props up Charlie? Lizard populations in the Bahamas and surrounding islands were supposed to be a textbook case for adaptive radiation theory, and now look. They found that the islands were rapidly repopulated -- within months -- after Hurricane Floyd swept through, with the same species that existed before. But then, how can they rule out the possibility that some survived the storm? Did they check under every rock and in the tops of every tree? This looks like a bad science paper every way you cut it. That's why we call evolutionists lazy, and accuse them of appearing to do science while vacationing in the Bahamas.
Adaptive radiation is only supposed to work if the gene pool gets cut off from the surroundings. They might be able to cling to that hope, but one of their best examples has just suffered "an important caveat" which, being interpreted, means, "Yeah, BUT..." It's the unwelcome lab assistant tapping the evolutionist lecturer on the arm during his praise-for-Darwin speech, whispering in his ear, "Professor, we found a flaw in your data...." He stumbles for a moment, but continues unabated, "Moreover, ladies and gentlemen, evolution is a fact, supported by countless examples of thorough scientific research."

IP Logged

Eric
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #7 - Sep 1st, 2011 at 2:25pm

For the record Hitler, Stalin and Moa did not believe in evolution. I’ll explain

Hitler

In his book Mein Kamft Hitler stated   

“Even a superficial glance is sufficient to show that all the innumerable forms in which the life-urge of Nature manifests itself are subject to a fundamental law – one may call it an iron law of Nature – which compels the various species to keep within the definite limits of their own life-forms when propagating and multiplying their kind. Each animal mates only with one of its own species. The titmouse cohabits only with the titmouse, the finch with the finch, the stork with the stork, the field-mouse with the field-mouse, the house-mouse with the house-mouse, the wolf with the she-wolf, etc. “

“The fox remains always a fox the goose remains a goose and the tiger will retain the character of a tiger. The only difference that can exist within the species must be various degrees of structural strength and active power…”

He argued this because if evolution were true than Germans, Jews and Africans would have a shared common ancestry from other apes which did not sit well with Hitler. Second Hitler advocated artificial selection rather than natural selection which is the complete opposite of what Darwin argued. Lastly in evolutionary theory one race is better then the other it contends that one has a higher rate of sexual fitness in a different environment then the other.  For example black people have darker skin due to UV rays and white people have lighter skin tone due to lack of UV rays. Both traits have different roles in their own ecological niches but are not necessarily deemed better over all. Just higher and lower decrees of sexual fitness in different environments.

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 10th, 2011 at 3:28pm:

Learn all that mankind has to offer, but when there is no physical evidence don't just believe.
I have never seen any evidence in 42 years of watching and study of Evolution. All of it is inference, implication and no irrefutable evidence.
You need to get free of all religious beliefs if you are a seeker of truth. Beliefs forced on you from any direction are just that, forced on you.  If you are weak you will allow others to control your thinking.  This includes ALL others.

Don't believe me either, but do learn from me and from all places before you make any conclusions.

If you only get your "education" from those who get paid to insure you get "taught correctly", then you are indoctrinated.  You are dishonest with yourself if you limit what you learn. 

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #8 - Sep 3rd, 2011 at 6:04am

Eric wrote on Sep 1st, 2011 at 2:25pm:
For the record Hitler, Stalin and Moa did not believe in evolution. I’ll explain

Hitler

In his book Mein Kamft Hitler stated   

“Even a superficial glance is sufficient to show that all the innumerable forms in which the life-urge of Nature manifests itself are subject to a fundamental law – one may call it an iron law of Nature – which compels the various species to keep within the definite limits of their own life-forms when propagating and multiplying their kind. Each animal mates only with one of its own species. The titmouse cohabits only with the titmouse, the finch with the finch, the stork with the stork, the field-mouse with the field-mouse, the house-mouse with the house-mouse, the wolf with the she-wolf, etc. “

“The fox remains always a fox the goose remains a goose and the tiger will retain the character of a tiger. The only difference that can exist within the species must be various degrees of structural strength and active power…”

He argued this because if evolution were true than Germans, Jews and Africans would have a shared common ancestry from other apes which did not sit well with Hitler. Second Hitler advocated artificial selection rather than natural selection which is the complete opposite of what Darwin argued. Lastly in evolutionary theory one race is better then the other it contends that one has a higher rate of sexual fitness in a different environment then the other.  For example black people have darker skin due to UV rays and white people have lighter skin tone due to lack of UV rays. Both traits have different roles in their own ecological niches but are not necessarily deemed better over all. Just higher and lower decrees of sexual fitness in different environments.

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 10th, 2011 at 3:28pm:

Your observations are good, except that DNA only shows genetic degradation and we do have speciation or groups of creatures that by separation from the "parent" group have changed, but still retain the same characteristics and have the same basic genetics.

The part that is often subscribed to Hitler was this idea that Germans and only Germans were the "super race" when they have many genetic problems.

The ability to adapt and have darker skin as needed is lost in Germans and all the way Northern Europeans.

The original of the human species had larger jaw to fit in the "wisdom teeth".  Larger brain capacity, thicker bones and the ability to tan or to be light as needed to absorb sunlight for health and "sunshine" vitamins.

DNA only shows genetic loss.  With all genetic information we have on mutations they are deleterious 99.999% of the time.

If there is any form of "improvement" in mutations it is a rare accident.

IP Logged

Eric
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #9 - Sep 4th, 2011 at 3:11pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Sep 3rd, 2011 at 6:04am:
[

Your observations are good, except that DNA only shows genetic degradation and we do have speciation or groups of creatures that by separation from the "parent" group have changed, but still retain the same characteristics and have the same basic genetics.

The part that is often subscribed to Hitler was this idea that Germans and only Germans were the "super race" when they have many genetic problems.

The ability to adapt and have darker skin as needed is lost in Germans and all the way Northern Europeans.

The original of the human species had larger jaw to fit in the "wisdom teeth".  Larger brain capacity, thicker bones and the ability to tan or to be light as needed to absorb sunlight for health and "sunshine" vitamins.

DNA only shows genetic loss.  With all genetic information we have on mutations they are deleterious 99.999% of the time.

You did not address my argument at all. I stated very clearly that Darwin had nothing to do with Hitler and you went off on a tanget.

The other thing you stated was that Darwin was a racists. What is this based on? Is this just an opinion?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #10 - Sep 5th, 2011 at 3:49pm

Darwin published papers on the degraded black people and that they should not breed with the superior whites or they would retard evolution.
I don't remember what paper it was in. Sorry, you will have to look it up.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #11 - Sep 5th, 2011 at 3:53pm

Eric wrote on Sep 4th, 2011 at 3:11pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Sep 3rd, 2011 at 6:04am:
[

You did not address my argument at all. I stated very clearly that Darwin had nothing to do with Hitler and you went off on a tanget.

The other thing you stated was that Darwin was a racists. What is this based on? Is this just an opinion?

Hitler believed in racial superiority, the same as Darwin.  No difference there.
Darwin hoped that all the black people would die, so they would not breed with whites and retard evolution. 
Identical ideas from different perspectives. Darwin thought he was a scientist, but he was a nut job who was promoting a 2500 year old mythological religion about fish turning into humans.
Hitler just hated everybody.
Both were delusional nut cases.

IP Logged

Eric
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #12 - Sep 5th, 2011 at 5:50pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Sep 5th, 2011 at 3:53pm:
[quote author=7760717A766476120 link=1294856983/9#9 date=1315170676][quote author=7A7F7672751B0 link=1294856983/8#8 date=1315051476][

Hitler believed in racial superiority, the same as Darwin.

Wrong Darwin argued that organism within a population will be better suited to that environment and thereby pass on those traits at a higher rate. Being white does mean better it only means we have a higher rate of survivals in colder darker places than darker skin due to the allowance of more UV light. One is not overall better either can allow for different rates of survival in different environment.

[quote author=7760717A766476120 link=1294856983/9#9 date=1315170676][quote author=7A7F7672751B0 link=1294856983/8#8 date=1315051476][

Darwin hoped that all the black people would die, so they would not breed with whites and retard evolution. 
Identical ideas from different perspectives. .

Not Darwin actually fought against slavery in his own country and he understood the importance of gene drift and interbreeding.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #13 - Sep 7th, 2011 at 2:46am

Eric wrote on Sep 5th, 2011 at 5:50pm:

Hitler believed in racial superiority, the same as Darwin.

Wrong Darwin argued that organism within a population will be better suited to that environment and thereby pass on those traits at a higher rate. Being white does mean better it only means we have a higher rate of survivals in colder darker places than darker skin due to the allowance of more UV light. One is not overall better either can allow for different rates of survival in different environment.

Identical ideas from different perspectives. .

Not Darwin actually fought against slavery in his own country and he understood the importance of gene drift and interbreeding.

"But is that the case? Most people are not even aware of the full title of his 1859 masterwork: On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life. That last half of the title, often overlooked, sounds like it could come straight out of a Ku Klux Klan manual."

Hitler believed in race and that some races were better than others. Darwin did also.

The cause of "race" is a belief in "race".

Darwin as you are/was a racist, because you believe in it.  You think it is real.

As a scientist and a well studied student of genetics, and having lived with different cultures,  I know for a fact that race is not founded on any scientific concepts, but on human emotional mental garbage.

The best way to improve the human genome is by intermixing what you call races.

When the African people came to the US with sicklecell anemia that mutation defect has been nearly bred out by intermixing with other races in the US.

Also some of the best athelets ever are a mix of African and North Eruopean people. 

The superior better fit genes will eventually win out, if you let them and get rid of race, culture, fear and hate.

Parents teaching children to hate all of those who are different than "mommy and daddy" is one of the causes of alot of bad genes.

Everything in this universe is interconnected. There is only one science.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #14 - Oct 11th, 2011 at 4:35am

The method to my sanity, is/was to gather all the data used to teach this "impossible fantasy" by any method that works. This is a simple delusion to get rid of for a sane person; because the data leads so far away from the religious belief in evolution.

I found that by provoking people to give me there best shot, what compels them to believe; then debunk them one at a time seems to work rather well. There is no evidence for evolution on this planet, yet in classes they teach that humans evolved from fish. People really are very stupid to fall for that fantasy religious human garbage.

When they say, "no you don't understand the science", we did not evolve from fish. Then they say it was a progression of "fish (marine life) becoming reptiles, birds, mammals and eventually human". Then I say; "So, humans evolved from fish?" They again say no it was like this we came from bla bla and bla bla came from bla bla and so forth. So I say; "So, you believe that humans evolved from fish?" They say no. bla bla. They have no idea how screwed up they are from this delusional human emotional mental garbage, brainwashing. There is literally no a speck of logic left in them, yet they think they are the smart ones, because they got a degree in biology or some crap science. In order to get a degree in biology you have to surrender up all logic and reason and succumb to religious indoctrination.

Personally, anyone who believes in fantasy and just lays down for "authority" without ever checking the data using logic and reason, is pretty stupid in my world. These are the normal, genetically degraded humans we have now. They do not deserve any respect at all for teaching this crap to other human beings, no matter how they feel about it. It is unethical, no matter how "good" and "justified" and "correct" they believe themselves to be. It is the continuation of all that is wrong with humanity and is destroying life on earth now. This fantasy is a major part of the problem with humanity and only leads to continued genetic degradation.

You points are good, but I don't really care to be nice to people who are extremely nasty when confronted with their delusions. I just continue to put them in their place, with logic an reason. That is the nature of THE PROBLEM with humanity. It is one delusion fighting against another delusion. One screwed up ideology against another. Now we have "science" as the new religion of ignorance fighting against other religions. It is all human emotional mental garbage and I am not going to call it anything but that.

If you are concerned about other's opinions you will never find the truth. "ALL" people are liars, except for the extremely few who live in the truth. I have only met three of those people on this earth.
People teach lies all the time in the name of whatever delusional cause they have, that they think is THE only "good" cause. People do horrible evil in the name of good. They start all sorts of religions when they obsessionally think they have found the answer.

Why don't you know this? All the data is there to be found for those with objective reasoning.

The Truth is not for wimps who would rather live in fantasy where they feel safe. And feeling safe is part of the delusion of denying the reality of this life here on earth. That is why it is called a web or net of multifaceted delusional ideas that are all sewn into a mass of conflicting data that is put together with faith and belief and nothing else.

"Scientists all agree that meat is bad." next year "Scientists agree that meat is good."
Then "scientists all agree in this test of 5 people that coffee is bad." Then "scientists say that coffee is good for humans." It all depends on who is paying their wages.

The Evotards think that humanity is evolving and getting better. That is their religious belief. That by magical mutations their descendants are not affected by all the genetic degradation caused in every generation. (The sins of the father is passed to his children. What did you think that meant?)

The data is showing only the opposite is truth. Humans are degrading rapidly and gaining more and more genetic dysfunctions.

People strapping bombs on their children and getting paid to sacrifice to Allah, are just as bad as those who kill unborn babies, yet for some reason they justify their delusional ideas with religious ideology.

The pertinent parts, the parts of the data that they avoid is always where the truth can be found. The first place you look is where "science" refuses to look. The first place to look is where religion refuse to look.

If you want to see them go in circles of stupid logic, just point out direct lies and show them the absolute evidence to prove beyond all doubts that it is a fantasy, and watch them squirm in all directions looking for a way to fight off the truth. That is why they turn into raving angry weak humans who make up attacks about me. It is why anyone who teaches the truth is killed or destroyed in any fashion, reputation is the new way it is done.

Send a whore to the preachers house and take photos.

If you do not have discrimination, then you will accept authority. PERIOD. If you have discrimination you will disregard all humans as any authority until you prove them absolutely. Once you have understanding of the truth from a perspective of objective awareness then you can be an authority.

Only those who have the truth can teach it.

If you have discrimination you would question every concept and never accept it until you have the absolutely irrefutable physical evidence.

Thanks for writing.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print