Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dawkins the high priest of Evodelusionism (Read 1400 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Dawkins the high priest of Evodelusionism
Feb 17th, 2011 at 10:07am

This guy Dawkins has buried himself in ego and he has no real understanding of the evidence. He and his cronies use flawed, way out of date, data, flawed concepts of science to create a religion; Evodelusionism.

People have disguised religious HEMG and political agendas in academia for 1000s of years. I am sure that Dawkins sees himself on the "good" side, but so do jihadist terrorists. Theres not much difference in beliefs not based on truth to me. They are both destructive in their own ways.

Dawkins only chooses to argue his religion with uneducated in science people who only have faith that there is something wrong with "evolution".  This makes Dawkins a weak Evotard afraid to have any scientific discussion with anyone who can see his logical fallacies clearly. He knows it is a religious belief, because there is so much 'assumption" based on his Evodelusionism beliefs. That is why he never argues with PHD's who don't believe in his religion.

I like how he calls Dawkins the priest of this religion. That is exactly my take on this.

Here are the two clues for you to get free of this crap.

1/ The radiometric dating is extremely flawed, and is based on several levels of assumption. There are many out of chronology fossils, and many pieces of data that have been held back. I have watched this for many years. It is what they want to know rather than what is there to know.

2/ In DNA, fossils, and all physical creatures now, only shows a gradual reduction of complexity. Gene loss, always. All creatures are de-evolved from a condition of better fitness to survive.
This is obvious as can be in all the DNA evidence.

All of my points are not up for argument unless you are intellectually challenged. This is common knowledge found in science. When I realize how little data you Evotards have, it becomes obvious how limited in knowledge you have. Why don't you know these things?  They are common knowledge for any scientist. We have all the scientific data to put aside this religious nonsense of Evolution

That only means that you limit your information to only that which fits your religious beliefs in magical processes and mystical causes.

The Clue is that Religion does not equal God. God equals Truth. It God does not equal Truth then it is a false God. If your belief in God fits reality then it is a true religion. So many things in science reflect God, those are true and are easy to see God. God is revealed in science but you have to get rid of prejudices in order to understand what is revealed. I focus on the Truth and God is revealed that way. Don't just believe but always seek the absolute Truth.

Nothing of the benefits of religion are ever discussed, by Evotards. There are many examples of this & people use religion to express hate all the time, so theres some truth to that. The Crusades comes to mind and the present terrorists. But that is only degraded people on power trips to prove their egos and express hate and anger two of the lowest human characteristics.

Evotards use ONLY negative ideas about religion to feed their hate of God and religous people and this gives them fantasy "power" to approve some disgusting primitive behavior, making up their own rules out of ignorance and making themselves into the "good" representatives. This also happens in most religions. "Religion is the cause of all that's bad on earth." Is what they believe & are taught. Evodelusionism is a religion of weak and stupid people.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print