Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Objective Morality (Read 8209 times)
RWRP
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Objective Morality
Feb 18th, 2011 at 7:24pm

I asked through YouTube and was directed here.  My original request was...  Please discuss the existence of objective morality GoodScienceForYou. I am interested in your no BS approach.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Objective Morality
Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 7:16pm

This seems like a simple question but it is as complex as human beings are.  Morality is a key, of several ways, to attain freedom, but it must work to get you free, otherwise it is worthless as "tits on a boar".

What morality can only be based on is that which makes you totally free of all delusional beliefs, creates dispassion and joy.  For ever this has been called "enlightenment".  I just call it total freedom.

If something "enslaves" you or forces belief on you, it is not moral. If is is politically driven, it is not moral.  If is is driven by money, it is not moral.  If it is driven by the compulsive and delusional desire for sex, it is not moral. If it leads to mental enslavement for monetary reasons, it is not moral. 

A human is considered to be free when nothing is in conflict mentally and emotionally, externally, internally.

The world is a reflection of the state of your/my/our consciousness. The more false crap you pile on your mind/emotions, cover your consciousness with crap, the more you suffer in ignorance.

Ignorance is not bliss.  It is the basic cause of suffering.

Morality must be based on the understanding of human nature and how to get free of what I call human emotional mental garbage. This is what all normal humans have to one degree or another, including me.  I have a degree of freedom from many LONG years of seeking the truth.

The first step towards freedom is to recognize the source of your own suffering which is within your own being.  Nobody can fix you, except you with guidance from the "Genetic Engineer", but you can learn all that humanity has to offer and not believe any of it until it works to set you free.

But you should not be afraid to try something to see if it gets you closer to truth. It should be obvious, but many people are easily conned into the idea that emotionalism is some form of love or freedom.  I call that "happy horse manure" for the sake of ego power and money from the "prophet" who profits.

So many paths lead to dead ends and "gurus" making money, while their delusional ego maniac "guru's" compulsions are in total "glory".   

It is difficult to get free all by yourself, this is why there is a "guru" principle within people that is natural and I see it all the time in people worship. 

There are people who actually worship Richard Dawkins, for crying out loud. If that isn't an example of the blind leading the blind, I don't know what is??

There are many names for this idea, but so many religious people use "sin" and then start judging others, when they are even more screwed up than those they judge.

A true religion has moral precepts based on knowledge of human beings as they are. Not some fantasy.

All moral precepts need to only help people to become healthy and free of all human delusional garbage beliefs (and diseases), mostly from brainwashing in culture, religious garbage that leads to nothing, science garbage beliefs, and basically all worthless beliefs.

If the morality that you choose does not at least partically work towards freeing you from your compulsions and the controls those have over you, it is worthless.  Living under the power of your own emotional HEMG compulsions is always painful. 

When you get glimpses of freedom, you realize how painful and restricting those compulsive delusions are. We all have them. It is more or less the definition of being human to many people.  It is not what I call human. I call it bondage.

There exists two things in reality as far as what is going on:
1/ Truth  2/Human Emotional Mental Garbage beliefs and compulsions.

Sometimes the most delusional garbage has some truth mixed in, so that it is self perpetuating. It is common for humans to use some truth and feed that to children in order to gain control and perpetuate the keepers of their "truth" foundational cultural, religious, science, nationalism, etc etc.

I made these videos to help people with this. 

The way to freedom is to confront your own compulsions, don't deny them but don't let them cause you to harm others or yourself (Morality of non-harm).  If you don't allow your compulsions to harm others then you will get free of those compulsions rather than continual justification for your compulsions (emotional garbage that controls you.)
People have always tried to find the way out of objective morality so they can allow their compulsions to cause them more suffering.  Compulsions only cause suffering. But people are addicted to them.

All compulsions are caused by weakness, ego, greed, desire, fear and all those human characteristics.

You can't blame others if you really understand the damage you caused (continue to cause) and own it (learn to recognize it while it is doing it's "thing").

The basic foundation of objective morals is to understand and use them as guidelines for freedom.

Freedom is not letting your compulsions run you and then bury them in justifications, including religious ones, moral ones, or any ideas that humans use to bury themselves from looking at one's self as the cause of all your pain and that knowledge of one's self is the path toward freedom from pain.

Freedom from pain is when the mind,emotions only produce joy, laughter, and total understanding with no drugs of any sort.

The mind (including emotions)  is a terrible master, but a good slave.

Those with total freedom are never concerned about anything. No compulsions control them at all, and are of extreme specialized intuitive intelligence, because the HEMG (mass of conflicting mental emotional garbage) that causes low intelligence is not in them. Nothing is in conflict, and everything they say follows a pure form of logic.

If you have never met anyone like this you should seek to find them.

If morality does not serve the purpose of freedom from HEMG it is worthless.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=7324036

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 11:04pm

Here is some "objective morality" for you. 

1 of 14 The problem is the types of radiation that is now passing through the atmosphere.

The Sun is a huge atomic bomb that is reducing matter to it's base form of raw energy. Raw energy must be structured into mass to keep it safe for humans, but the Sun has been sending this out well filtered for many centuries. There are freqencies from the very low hertz to numbers in the gmama in the 10 to the 23 power herts...

2 o 14 The problem is the intensity of harmful to human and all creature life forms on earth, NOT GLOBAL WARMING! Global warming is nothing compared to allowing an atomic bomb blast’s radiation to penetrate past the natural filter and into organic living matter, from humans on down to the single cell plant life that is already hiding deep in the ocean from the atomic radiation of the sun.

3 of 14. In the human genome there are already over 2000 genetic mutations and most are the cause of diseases as our genome is degraded by our lifestyle and neglect for human organic needs to not be “radiated” by the same stuff that burned up all those people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. If you think that fear of Nuclear war is the real fear, think about this. If you can receive a cell phone signal you can receive radiation.

4 of 14. Skin Cancer is caused by a lack of genetic information that was originally designed to stop the sun from burning tissue and radiating human cells. As we go along and our genomes are degenerating from a higher level of fitness, we have become much more sensitive to the suns rays of any level of intensity; particularly in “white” people and people from above the 50th parallel. Where they live there has not been much sunlight so this has not been an issue, until now.

5 of 14 There exists no “sun screen” that can stop the radiation of the atomic blast on the sun, that we have invented. Simple light reflecting clothing cannot stop this. The largerst Mexican sombrero cannot stop the suns radioactive power when the natural filters are gone from the atmosphere. Ozone is only one level of light filter, ultra violet. The filter of any light spectrum is the opposite color of the spectrum as it absorbs that opposite color.

6 of 14 So the main cause of Cancer today is the Sun, as ALWAYS. The light rays from the sun also contain radioactive radiation that is poison to human cell reproduction. This is the number 1 cause of cancer on earth today. When you are out in the sun and your body does not have an inherent extremely efficient immune system, you body cannot kill these mutated cells as it normally could. The total spectrum of electromagnetic radiation must be accounted for.

7 of 14 People are devolving because of life style, environment and because we are able to fight diseases with antibiotics we have weakened the human race. Genetic immune weaknesses that would have normally killed our loved ones are now allowed to propagate in humanity.

7.5 of 14 The ability to fight off diseases with a powerful immune system has not been needed because of antibiotics. But cancer is NOT a microorganism that responds to antibiotics. It can only be killed by biochemical processes natural to people who still have powerful immune systems. OR…

8 of 14 The cure for cancer is to reestablish this lost gene function in humans that destroys these cells by a biochemical reaction or to copy that biochemical that emulates the human immune system in people who still have this in their genome. Those people are the ones still living now that lived through diseases like polio, the plague, the swine flue, and other such devastating diseases. They have this “magic genetics” that stops all malformed cell reproduction.

9 of 14 The lighter skinned people with this weakened genetic immune condition are the ones who are most prone to cancer. The cancer starts from this passing of atomic radiation, (that gives us life) into the tissue and it is not just on the skin that it hits. We were at one time able to withstand far more of this radiation. The skin can be penetrated easily on this light skin and cause instant mutations.

10 of 14 If these cells are not killed immediately by the immune system, they grow, spread and cause death or the use of harmful treatments that we only have now. All of the treatments we have now are designed to go after cells and kill them, but they also go after healthy tissue and harm that as well. It is a trade of and hopefully after the cancer is completely gone from the body and only after it is completely gone to the last microscopic cell does it cure.

11 of 14 The odds of that complete cure is slim that is why there are so many of these cells that come back and spread to other organs. Cancer is a cell that does not follow normal genetic DNA instructions, because it has been radiated by the suns atomic radiation. Keep in mind that we are here because at one time cancer prone people did not live to reproduce. Now they live well past the reproductive ages before the caner sets in because of marginal immune systems that are stronger in youth.

12 of 14. Like we have developed a natural replacement for insulin copy of DNA of human insulin, we need to focus on making the same biochemical process in injection thats identical to the chemicals in a strong immune system. These people with weakened immune systems will need to inject multiple times daily or have a pump that puts this DNA matched biochemical into their bodies all the time. The only thing that kills cancer cells is the human matched, natural, fully functioning immune system.

13 of 14 The cure for cancer is to follow what was originally designed in the far more fit humans of the ancient past, before genetic de-evolution. There is no “evolution” on this planet. This is clear. If 70% of the “mutations” are detrimental to organisms, then we are de-evolving faster than ever. This garbage religion of “evolution” is part of what is killing us off. If we continue with archaic nonsense that is not found in evidence we are heading for extinction, and rapidly.

14 of 14. There is no evolution, advancement, shown in evidence. There is no magical “evolution fairy” that makes new gene functions to make any creature more fit. All we see are continual de-evolution and our life style and our human emotional mental garbage beliefs in magical cures that come from nowhere are ridiculous superstitions that run in academia in the form of the Theory of Evolution. How important is your Evodelusionism to you now!

When you  allow your children to be indoctrinated into religious nonsense, disguised as science as it has been for thousands of years, only now we use the "drug" of TV, computers, videos, and other fantasy mediums to perpetuate our own extinction.

bull-shit.jpg (158 KB | 309 )
bull-shit.jpg

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

RWRP
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2011 at 2:31am

I was not intending this to be about evolution.  I want to know what you think of objective morality, e.g. murder, rape, etc is always wrong as opposed to relativism.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Feb 23rd, 2011 at 12:48pm

RWRP wrote on Feb 22nd, 2011 at 2:31am:
I was not intending this to be about evolution.  I want to know what you think of objective morality, e.g. murder, rape, etc is always wrong as opposed to relativism.

Absolutely Morality is based only on this:

Good: That which promotes truth, real knowledge, life, health, freedom and joy for living.

Evil: That which promotes ignorance, diseases, suffering, fear and eventual extinction. Evil promotes more and more babies suffering from delusional human greedy garbage beliefs.

Genetics  backs morality 100%

I answered your question is great detail. 

The answer is "That Which Leads To Absolute Knowledge or Truth" is morality.  That which leads to continued ignorance or deeper levels of ignorance and weakness of character is "bad" if the goal you have is the highest level of awareness for a human.
If your goal is the truth, then you should seek that.
If you are not seeking the absolute truth, then you are only seeking to perpetuate your own HEMG, which is the root cause of human bondage.  Ignorance is bondage.

Does it shown any form of awareness of truth to kill someone for any reason?

Human Emotional Mental Garbage is the Opposite of Truth.
How much freedom do people who kill out of passion, greed, lust, fear, hate, religion, pride, , self importance, ideology, race, creed, nationalism, property, ownership, selfish love, survival, or any reason?  How do people justify things is very strange to a seeker of the Truth. When I have never seen anyone escape with their life for any of those reasons.

Does it show any form of truth to kill someone?
It show a total neediness and weakness of character and a total lack of understanding of how the universe works.

Take the paragraphs above and replace "kill' with "steal from" or any of the ideas of the yamas and niyamas, 10 commandments. 

All are designed to help you get free of the massive levels of delusions from just living in this world with all the ridiculous HEMG, beliefs.

The idea is to get you free from all of the human bonds of ignorance, not to justify them.
Since most of the humans I have met on earth, in my 62 years, are deep in this delusion of HEMG, there is no way for them to make up their own rules of conduct, so we rely on the seers of the truth to help us.

I see so many people, now days and forever in history, like a bunch of really ignorant fools.  Running around trying to find the answer and understand the universe, but they go to academia/priests/PHD's/cultural icons expecting knowledge?

Academia is the place where cultural indoctrination takes place. Whatever is "politically correct" at one time, becomes the "old worthless crap" of the past.  Yet if you study history it is always a recycling of the same old HEMG. 

Politically correct "morality" is never 100% "morally correct" when you use the real understanding of why "morality" exists.

Every generation thinks they are more advanced than the last, yet they don't do ANYTHING NEW.They recycle the same old ideas that have never worked to solve the problems of mankind.

You cannot avoid any of these moral precepts if you want to find the truth.

The Yamas include:

Ahimsa ~ Nonviolence
Satya ~ Truthfulness
Asteya ~ Nonstealing
Brahmacharya ~ Nonexcess
Aparigraha ~ Nonpossessiveness

And the Niyamas include:

Saucha ~ Purity
Santosha ~ Contentment
Tapas ~ Self-discipline
Svadhyaya ~ Self-study
Ishvara Pranidhana ~ Surrender

The 10 comandments.

3 Do not have any other gods before me.

4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,

6 but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

7 You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.

8 Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.

9 For six days you shall labour and do all your work.

10 But the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you, your son or your daughter, your male or female slave, your livestock, or the alien resident in your towns.

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but rested the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and consecrated it.

12 Honor your father and your mother, so that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.

13 You shall not kill/murder.

14 You shall not commit adultery.

15 You shall not steal.

16 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

17 You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

If you have any questions on how these "rules" of morality work towards absolute freedom, then ask. To me they are self evident.

And the commandment of every great soul of all time.  If you don't understand what this love is, then you can't understand much of anything.

"Love one another".

"Love your enemy as yourself".

Buddah's (And my father's) teaching.

Never believe anyone on anything, including what I teach. Find your own truth. When that truth is shown to you it is self evident.

My teaching:

It is possible to learn all that mankind has to offer and not accept any of it, until it is absolutely proven to you. Doubt is there for a reason to guide you to the point of absolute knowledge.
You can read all the books and listen to all people realizing that 99.9% of it is tainted with HEMG.

If there is truth in something that humans believe, does not validate the whole "religoin" "ideology" or any B.S. "belief system".
Realize that belief systems always have some truth in them, and that is used to perpetuate the B.S. of HEMG they tie on to the truth.  This is like the basket in my video on "falsification".

IP Logged

RWRP
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #5 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 6:16pm

Thanks

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Mar 17th, 2011 at 1:25pm

RWRP wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 7:24pm:
I asked through YouTube and was directed here.  My original request was...  Please discuss the existence of objective morality GoodScienceForYou. I am interested in your no BS approach.

http://sciencereligionpolitics.blogspot.com/

http://evolutionsciencenow.blogspot.com/

Absolutely Morality is based only on this:

Good: That which promotes truth, real knowledge, life, health, freedom and joy for living.

Evil: That which promotes ignorance, diseases, suffering, fear and eventual extinction. Evil promotes more and more babies suffering from delusional human greedy garbage beliefs.

Genetic Preservation

The other part of "Objective Morality" is this idea of genetic preservation.

In many ancient scriptures written by the "seers" of truth; they told us laws of genetic self preservation of the human genome, long before we even understood that we had a genome or  that the genome was in jeopardy of degradation by environmental, physical, microorganisms and absolute causes.

We now know for a fact that viruses causes genetic diseases (cancer), causes degradation of the cells and mutations to DNA that are permanent.  We know that ERV's penetrated our genome and leave markers that disrupt the clean flow of genetic information. The less infections the better for genetic preservation.

The best places for virus to "mutate" and to develop into serious human illnesses is in creatures that share similar DNA constructions and are great "hosts" for viruses to mutate. These viruses also mutate within humans and are fed and kept alive by human behavior.

Pigs, domesticated for food, are really excellent for the development of mutant strains of viruses.  And when you put pigs in the same environment with chickens, you get a breeding ground for some really amazing diseases.

The Spanish flue of 1918 killed off  approximately 100 million people died because of this flu.

From Wikpedia:

"Influenza pandemics occur when a new strain of the influenza virus is transmitted to humans from another animal species. Species that are thought to be important in the emergence of new human strains are pigs, chickens and ducks."

Raising chickens and pigs together is deadly for humans. (This is done today out of ignorance in many countries)

Polio, another mutant virus from animals. 

HIV, AIDS another mutant virus from incorrect understanding of these "moral rules" to keep our genome safe from infections.

Having feces in the water supply is also a major cause of diseases that can mutate our genome. (The Bible says to keep human feces away from the village and the water supply.)

Having sexual intercourse with multiple sex partners has mutated this virus: (from the US CDC site)

"Genital human papillomavirus (also called HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI). There are more than 40 HPV types that can infect the genital areas of males and females. These HPV types can also infect the mouth and throat. Most people who become infected with HPV do not even know they have it."

This HPV is a number one cause of uterine cancer.

The herpes virus is transmitted sexual as well.  It can be passed on to offspring at birth.  It is also a genetically stressful disease that can distort and mutate human cells and can cause gene loss.

The pH of a normal healthy vagina during child bearing years is around 4 to 5. This is partially because of the lactobacillus that produces acids that help to stop infections.  This keeps other harmful bacteria at bay.  However, when someone penetrated both the anus and then the vagina, e-coli and any parasites that may be in the anus are put in the vagina. It commonly causes UTI (urinary tract infections) which are bad and it allows the possibility of the e-coli mutating in the vaginal tract and learn to digest human tissue.  There is no way to avoid this except by latex and changing latex between with no possibility of latex tears.  So, the odds are against you.  E-coli on the male-thingy is also not a good idea to infect the soft tissue there, especially on uncircumcised.

When these rules for living were written, not one single human on earth had any idea of microorganisms. 

So, where did this vital information of "moral" rules for living come from, long before latex, and any knowledge of microorganisms, bacteria, virus, fungus or antibiotics? 

All of this was said to be given to us from God, through the "seers" of the time as "prophets" of God.

Hmm?

One of the best ways to mutate bacteria to "learn" to eat human flesh is by anal sex.  Feeding sperm to e-coli will eventually teach it to eat humans.

The best way to cause human mutations on the germ level is to allow virus or bacteria to attack the egg or the sperm cells and mutate them.  There is a whole museum in Europe that has hundreds of mutated babies in jars. If you want to see this; it is sickening to look at.

So, not only do you risk mutating bacteria and virus in the vagina, but you risk mutating the gene cells at the time of conception.  Normally the babies do not live, but some do and have all sorts of genetic problems. If these germ level mutations are small and just weaken the DNA of the child a little that is now passed on in the gene level when the mutant child reproduces.

We now have strains of bacteria that not only eat human flesh and have been "trained" to do by the fact that bacteria was DESIGNED to mutate in order to survive and eat whatever carbon based foods it is presented with, but these strains are antibiotic resistant.  Eventually we will not be able to stop it. Bacteria was designed to mutate in order to survive. It does this better than any other creature.

Morals are not about "judging" others, but about human survival as well as learning to have objective awareness, beyond the animal compulsions that drive you to self destruction as a species.

Again from CDC:

Chlamydia

Most people who have chlamydia don’t know it since the disease often has no symptoms.

Chlamydia is the most commonly reported STD in the United States.
Sexually active females 25 years old and younger need testing every year.
Easy to cure, chlamydia can impact a woman’s ability to have children if left untreated.

Gonorrhea

Anyone who is sexually active can get gonorrhea.

If they occur, symptoms in men and women vary depending on what part of the body is infected: Gonorrhea can affect the anus, eyes, mouth, genitals, or throat.
This disease can impact a woman’s ability to have children if left untreated.

Viral Hepatitis is also a sexually transmitted disease.

You can find complete information on Viral Hepatitis at CDC's Viral Hepatitis topic site, including the following resources:
http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/

HIV/AIDS & STDs

Having an STD can make you more likely to get HIV.

If you have an STD, get treatment because persons who are infected with STDs are more likely than uninfected persons to acquire HIV infection.
There are many steps you can take to reduce your risk of STD and HIV.

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)

PID can lead to serious consequences including infertility.

PID occurs when certain bacteria, such as chlamydia or gonorrhea, move upward from a woman's vagina or cervix (opening to the uterus) into her reproductive organs.
Women can protect themselves from PID by taking action to prevent STDs or by getting early treatment if they have any genital symptoms such as vaginal discharge, burning during urination, abdominal or pelvic pain, pain during sexual intercourse, or bleeding between menstrual cycles.
Prompt and appropriate treatment of PID can help prevent complications, including permanent damage to female reproductive organs.

Syphilis

The sexual behaviors that spread syphilis also spread other STDs, like HIV.

Syphilis is easy to cure in its early stages.
Signs and symptoms of syphilis include a firm, round, small, and painless sore on the genitals, anus, or mouth, or a rash on the body, especially on the palms of the hands or the soles of the feet.
In 2008, 63% of the reported primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis cases were among men who have sex with men (MSM).
During 2004–2008, rates of P&S syphilis increased the most among 15–24 year-old men and women.

Trichomoniasis

Trichomoniasis is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD) that is easy to cure.

The infection often has no symptoms although women are more likely than men to get symptoms. You may notice an unusual genital discharge.
Without treatment, trichomoniasis can increase a person’s risk of acquiring HIV.
Pregnant women with trichomoniasis can deliver premature, low birth weight babies.

Chancroid
Statistics
STD Surveillance 2009 - Other Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Chancroid
Chancroid—Reported cases: United States, 1981–2009 (Figure 47)
Cases of sexually transmitted diseases reported by state health departments and rates per 100,000 population: United States, 1941-2009  (Table 1)
Chancroid—Reported cases and rates by state/area listed in alphabetical order: United States and outlying areas, 2005-2009  (Table 42)

Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV)
Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV) - CDC Fact Sheet,   en español
2010 STD Treatment Guidelines

Pubic Lice Infestation
Pubic "Crab" Lice - Risk factors, control and prevention, fact sheet and more
2010 STD Treatment Guidelines

Scabies
Scabies - risk, symptoms, prevention and control, and more
2010 STD Treatment Guidelines"

You can look up all this on the US CDC site.

Forget about judging people, and ego nonsense like that. 

Just realize that we need to preserve the human genome from mutations that are permanent and never go away, except by extinction.  We got the rule book about this a long time ago.

If we don't pay attention to this we will be handing our descendants a short and miserable life with lots of diseases and physical weakness and eventually extinction.

Morality is nothing more than objective knowledge and awareness of the human condition. If we don't learn to "love one another" and to love our descendants enough to stop the degradation of our genomes, then we will not survive as a species.

We have plenty of examples of bad mutations now. We have over 4500 mapped genetic defects in the human species now. There is no "magical mutations" that will fix a degraded genome.

The theory of evolution is utter human emotional mental garbage. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #7 - Apr 7th, 2011 at 12:26pm

Many of the Evotards evaluate God's design this way.  "Well that laryngeal nerve is a bad design."

If the laryngeal nerve being a poor design is true then evolution is false.  All it shows is the same as DNA and every other piece of evidence.  This is absolutely clear evidence for DE-Evolution from more fit to less fit. This is also shown in DNA.

(This is a ridiculous form of Evodelusionism "morality".  Evodelusionism has all the "ear marks" of relgion, including its ridiculous "morality".  Part of that is that "God f**ked up the world, can't you see that? That is why there is no god." WELL??Which is it? Did HE screw it up or did we? HUMM?)

I don't think the laryngeal nerve represents the original design condition nor intent. And even so the speed of electric pulses in a nerve are in microseconds even at 50 yards long, so it is not a concern and doesn't stop life. It fully functions and the creature being able to live pretty well is evidence of that.

The original design has been "DE-EVOLVED" into a condition of less fitness and less ideal as with all creatures that are set free on this planet.  THAT IS THE DESIGN. Duh!

If you realize that all of the extinct creatures have met up with a "DE-Evolved from the original design" flaw that would not allow them to live.

That is a funny statement. Grin   I don't make up the evidence.  I just point it out.  There is no way for you to understand what is good or bad except by your extremely limited beliefs and your prejudices based on your humanness, fears, limitations etc.

There is no good or bad in absolute reality.  It is part of the human mind and nothing else.  I don't see dogs describing good or bad. I don't see any other creature who has this idea.
Good or Bad is relativity in action. It is the foundation of it.

What is good is relative to what a human "wants" to represent good.  The Islamic Terroists, find that killing off 3000 Americans to be "really good". 

In yoga we realize that Good and Bad are two poles of the same delusion.  Yogis are asked to focus on one pole only (good) and allow the other to die in your mind and soul. Then "good" will also vanish, because it "requires" bad to exist. Then all that is left is perfection and perfect objective awareness.

The "original sin" is this idea of good and bad. 

In objective awareness of God, we understand and have compassion; live in absolute peaceful happiness and joy.

I see that survival seems to be the main driving force in creatures. Where did that come from?

I see amazing intricate and extremely complex structures in creatures that could never have been produced by what we know now. We know that mutations are 70 to 1 deleterious.

There is no way for evolution to exist with those odds.
Anytime you take an existing functional protean and mess with it you make it weaker or nonfunctional or cause death.

The idea of "random mutations" is like crashing your car, and then some magical mutation fairy comes along and fixes the smashed in parts with no help from any repair people.

The only thing that is going to save us is the designer. PERIOD. So get used to that.

The designer is so far beyond human comprehension that it is funny to see all the forms people have projected in order to approach this thing they call God.

God is not comprehended by the human mind.

We attempt with our feeble mind to make up ideas but they are never really what God is.

We attempt to judge the world of design with our feeble minds.   
"That is a poor design". 

That is how it is....period.  Accept it, so you can deal with it and try to educate humanity on how frail their genome really is. That we need to preserve what is left by stopping the destructive things we do. 

If you read all my post on objective morality you may find that interesting.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print