Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Human Chromosome 2 Genome (Read 6038 times)
Harris281
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Human Chromosome 2 Genome
Apr 7th, 2011 at 3:40pm

Everyone check out this video.

I am a Christian and believe the Earth is 4.6 billion years old. This video is driving me crazy. I don't know the Bible/Genesis Creation fits in with this new discovery? Help!!

Jake

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Human Chromosome 2 Genome
Reply #1 - Apr 7th, 2011 at 5:43pm

Harris281 wrote on Apr 7th, 2011 at 3:40pm:

I am a Christian and believe the Earth is 4.6 billion years old. This video is driving me crazy. I don't know the Bible fits in with this new discovery? Help!!

Jake

I don't believe the earth is 4.6 billion years old, but it also isn't 6000 years old either.  Radiometric dating is extremely flawed and filled with assumptions.  That is a separate subject.
Try to imagine a road that is 47 miles long.  It is pitch black and you have a flashlight that shines only 6 inches long on this road, and then you use that tiny amount of road that is known to determine the other 46.999 miles of complete darkness.  They use 10,000 years of known information and project that out to 4,700,000,000 years.  They have no idea the conditions of the earth materials at that time and the rate of decay is assumed to always be the same. They have absolutely no way to verify this.  It is not scientific, but is only based on the weak human mind's assumptions and faith in those assumptions.  That is not science.  OK?
Because we have 100% pure lead on this planet, and lead has ONLY been know to come as the "daughter material" of Uranium isotopes, it is impossible for pure lead to exist without lots of Uranium with it.  They forget this part and then make up stories about how this pure lead got here.

You have to learn to learn and how to think about these things from the perspective of WHAT? and WHY? and you need to study the science to realize what I know.

The DNA evidence between Chimps and Humans is absolutely compelling and it fits with the Bible as far as I am concerned.

What happens when ancient small culture, tribe,  of  people are separated from other humans, any form of prophecy intelligent messages from the Maker, to protect them at all and they go live in a place with trees, volcanic action and radioactive minerals on a survival level for a few thousand years and see what happens.

They did not have the Mosaic law to protect their genome from degradation.  They did not have the benefit of knowing about DNA contamination from naturally occurring, radioactive, elements.  When you look at the DNA of Chimps in comparison to humans you can see the remnants of humanity in them. The scull, is retarded and reduced in size. The DNA used to replicate brain cells is screwed up. The DNA in the vocalization and verbal areas is screwed up.

The bone structures are all distorted. But the remnants of humanity is obvious. They are our cousins with a special message for us about what can happen to us if we continue to disregard the laws of genetics and continue to believe in magical nonsense that humans are evolving or improving.
There is no magical evolution fairy that fixes our genomes. Only the Genetic Engineer who made us can really fix it.  There is a prophecy about that in every ancient book from the seers and it is supposed to happen before humanity is destroyed.

There is only absolutely irrefutable evidence in DNA that humans are degrading genetically from not following the "owners manual" to protect us from extinction.

There are several of these "owners manuals" around, some have been screwed with and don't have the correct information or the reasoning behind these "instructions".

I posted some information on this on the  Objective Morality thread.

I think that Chimps are a message from God to us about where we are heading if we continue to disregard the instruction book that preserves our genome from genetic degradation. 

We are already seeing the signs of severe genetic degradation in that we have over 4000 genetic defects that cause illness in the human genome. That alone destroys the idea of any net positive "evolution" towards more fitness and more intelligence.  We have what we have and we are not getting any more, at least, not right now.

This has never happened on this earth:

Evolution:  "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character."  Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language.

Click the link and read, ask more questions.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1298082277

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2011 at 7:43pm

Harris281 wrote on Apr 7th, 2011 at 3:40pm:

I am a Christian and believe the Earth is 4.6 billion years old. This video is driving me crazy. I don't know the Bible/Genesis Creation fits in with this new discovery? Help!!

Jake

Here is more:

I realized that much of the Israelites story revolves around genetic protections in order to preserve the genomes of the "Tribe of Israel".  The locations where they were directed were free from much of any natural radioactive isotopes.
They were told to destroy anyone who violated the sexual conduct laws.  This is because there were no antibiotics and there was no way to stop a pandemic when stupid compulsions cause virus or bacteria mutations.

One mutation could destroy the whole tribe, so killing someone who had sex with an animal or anal sex, or whatever, is the best solution at the time.    Kill the virus before it mutates. This is obvious.

Not one single person back then had any idea about "genetic preservation".  Pandemics, or anything like that.  A single plague would wipe them off the map.

Other things are obvious about food, and no domesticating pigs, because we now know that pigs are great breading grounds for viral mutations that cause pandemics.  They did not have that information back then.  It is still a good idea to not have pigs without extreme precautions.

They had rules that men of the tribe could have extra wives as a way to keep the population going, but the wives, nor husbands were not allowed to breed with any other people.
This also is a healthy genomic idea but not one that women could deal with much today. It was under some "extreme circumstances" that this was allowed. 

You were supposed to bleed out animals completely.  How did they know to do that?  They were to not pee or poop anywhere near the village, encampment, or the water supply.

Consider that none of these people had any clue about genetics, virus, bacteria, microorganisms, nor any of the causes of deleterious genetic mutations.

This is pretty clear objective evidence for guidance from extreme knowledge.  When the bible was first published there was no knowledge of any of this either.

For some reason this morality has become a way for people to judge one another, but really it was extremely rational behavior considering the extremely primitive living conditions of the time. 

Now the good religions will just ban people from their religions if they break moral rules.  This is the modern way of protecting the tribe from diseases. 

You must realize that this can only build strength in the knowledge of God.

Keep in mind I have no religion.  I don't think any religion has any complete knowledge.  I study every religion and ever book I can on "life" and God.  Smiley

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

Harris281
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #3 - Apr 7th, 2011 at 10:57pm

How did Gorillas come from us if Science tells us that they existed 6 - 7 million years ago?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Apr 8th, 2011 at 12:36am

Harris281 wrote on Apr 7th, 2011 at 10:57pm:
How did Gorillas come from us if Science tells us that they existed 6 - 7 million years ago?

There are no Gorilla fossils. I have read about this for a long time.  The radiometric dating can be taken with a huge grain of salt.

All you have to do is Google "Gorilla fossil" and you will see there are none. 

They project some idea of gorilla fossils on some teeth fossils.

If gorillas had been around for 6 million years there would be much more evidence than that.

They make up crap like this all the time.   We barely have one set of fossils on the Chimp.  This fact that there are no gorilla fossils IS evidence that gorillas are very young!

Chimps are less than 4000 years old by the fact that we only have one repeat ONLY ONE  set of 4000 year old artifacts.  AT 4000 years radiometric dating is accurat.  Beyond 10,000 years it rapidly falls out of calibration.

They found a set of chimp teeth also they think are 500,000 years old and even that is still younger than the oldest humans.

DNA evidence ONLY points to a human ancestor to all of the primates.  It is easy to see in the chimpanzee which is the closest "relative".

This Evodelusionism religion makes people force belief on evidence. They need and want this to be real and there is no way to verify any of the fossils without DNA.

Fossil do not have DNA, so all you get is OPINIONS from people based on what they "think they see" from "education". 

If the education is really an indoctrination, then you cannot trust human judgments on anything without tissue.

The predecessor to humans, chimps, gorilla, orangutan and possible the Macaque is the an ancient human.  See the photo.

This is base on DNA analysis which is the ONLY physical evidence we have that is verifiable.

It takes 10 seconds to do a google search on "gorilla fossils".

The "Herto" has a brain cranium capacity of 1450 CC, humans 1350, Chimps, gorilla orangutan, macaque all progressively less.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #5 - Apr 8th, 2011 at 10:21am

Always keep in mind that DNA evidence shows 100% of the time ONLY genetic losses.  It never shows any form of advancement.

This absolute fact, destroys any fossil that would be less complex.

Any predecessor MUST be more complex, stronger and more fit. 

There is no evidence in DNA showing any possibility of any evolution.

In every DNA study on mutations 70% of the time mutations are deleterious.  1% of the time they are "maybe" positive.

It is only because we have DNA repair mechanisms enzymes that repair the proteans that we slow down the effects of mutations.

However if a culture is radiated, these mutations to the "germ" level can be affected much more quickly and cause rapid loss, as in the Chimps, gorillas, orangutans and Macaque monkeys.

Look at the progressive de-evolutoin in this set of skulls.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Apr 8th, 2011 at 10:40am

These creatures Human, Chimp separated about 500,000 years ago and de-evolved in separate paths at that time.

Gorillas split from humans about the same time, but also, de-evolved in a distinct path separated from humans and other primates.

The Orangutan, also separated from the human lineage and de-evolved separated from humans and the other primates.

The Baboon (not shown) may or may not be the predecessor of the Macaque. 

The de-evolution is OBVOIUS.
It is backed up 100% by DNA evidence.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print