Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Here comes another one. (Read 20348 times)
bevolve
YaBB Newbies

Re: Here comes another one.
Reply #30 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:20pm

The point is, we share, letter for letter, long sequences of code in exact order with other species. Not just the same genes, the exact same DNA code in the exact same place in the exact same order. Huge long strings of it. This includes pseudogenes, which are genes that serve no purpose, but continue to be passed on. 99% of our DNA is accumulated psuedogenes, and we share a massive amount of these with cats and cows and every other mammal. We share a significant amount with every vertibrate on the planet. This is evidence of common descent. There is no reason for us to have the same non-coding DNA as other species unless they were passed down to both by a common ancestor.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #31 - Nov 1st, 2011 at 4:54am

bevolve wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 at 5:20pm:
The point is, we share, letter for letter, long sequences of code in exact order with other species. Not just the same genes, the exact same DNA code in the exact same place in the exact same order. Huge long strings of it. This includes pseudogenes, which are genes that serve no purpose, but continue to be passed on. 99% of our DNA is accumulated psuedogenes, and we share a massive amount of these with cats and cows and every other mammal. We share a significant amount with every vertibrate on the planet. This is evidence of common descent. There is no reason for us to have the same non-coding DNA as other species unless they were passed down to both by a common ancestor.

Try reading it again, until you get it.

Your interpretation comes from wishful thinking, not from scientifiic data.

And there are only very finite numbers of exact gene copies.  You make out like there are many of them.  This is the "science" by generalization as if all creatures have exacting duplicate genes with the same number of chromosomes and the DNA chains show up in the same chromosomes. HEMG, man.
In order for a creature to be from the same genetic lineage, it must be clear from many forms of data. And in all cases the ancestors were far more fit.

In real science we find the absolutely irrefutable evidence first. That is what we seek and only what we seek.  Once we have that evidence then the rest fits perfectly with it.

DNA is that absolutely irrefutable evidence along with how it operates with mutations being 99.9% deleterious.  The data shows about 1100 negative mutations to 1 that is assumed to be positive.
It is not even mathematically plausible even for a devout Evodelusionist to be able to refute this evidence, but they sure don't give up the faith easily.

By the way, pseudo genes, atavism, are a signs of degeneration by the way. They do not indicate anything other than genetic losses.  Worthless non functioning genes.

Of course there will be long string of exact duplicate DNA in the "manufacturing" of mammalian body parts, and without any genetic connection at all.  This is much more sane to realize this.

It is your faith and belief that makes the tie, because there is nothing else to support this with cats, rats etc and we have the predecessors of cats that were far superior, and rats, and cows, chickens, goats, horses.. all creatures were superior at one time to what they are now.

The nature of all the mammals is they started out far superior and with much more genetic data. They were far more adaptable, stronger, more fit, better health and had the ability to eat/digest more food types.  They were able to process food better and produce vitamins from whatever foods were available.

The only creature that seems to remain constant is the crock.  It has been much bigger about 110,000,000 years ago (by the ridiculous radiometric dating system).

Unless you have data from all angles to support this as with the chimps, common DNA data strings is not real evidence of any tie. 

Not only the DNA but the ERV's and the number of chromosomes is exacting in Primates showing a superior human comon ancestor.  There is data for this, but nothing to tie rats to humans or fish. That is ridiculous superstition.

DNA only shows degradation over time. There is no mechanism for improvements.

Again here is the absolute data from the medical science.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

bevolve
YaBB Newbies

Reply #32 - Nov 3rd, 2011 at 9:36am

http://www.skepdic.com/confirmbias.html

There is, as far as probability is concerned, an essentially infinite amount of possible base pair combinations in a string of 100,000.  However, there are long segments of non-coding base pairs that are shared exactly between us and other species of animals. The closer we are to them in evolutionary history, the more we share. These are not genes. These are strings of base pairs that don't code anything.
It is as if you found two different books both had the same string of thousands of gibberish characters. To assume the two are not related would be absurd.

On another note, including pictures from textbooks in a video does not make the video absolute data. The videos are comprised of your interpretation and speculation based on some data. I have watched the videos, and I wrote rather extensively on one of them here. You don't have to keep adding them to the end of your post.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #33 - Nov 3rd, 2011 at 11:42am

I have the dictionary.  It is from a few years back. 

You are not understanding anything I am teaching you.

There is no possible way for any creature to gain in complexity.

There is no evidence of a net increase in any creature.

Your belief in strands of DNA and the fake cladistics chart made up backwards is actually quite sad that you and others fall for that crap.

It is nothing more than belief forced on evidence.

It is the evodelusionists who changed the definition and then they told you what the definition is.
Why don't you know this.  You accept human authority that is based on religious garbage.

If you want to brainwash people into a religion you would want to control the definitions and you would present the information used to brainwash in a specific way, and leave out the important data that is contrary to your religious beliefs.

Evolution:  "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character."  Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language.

I have this book at my home in Colorado. It was the common definition long before you  were born.

One of the most retarded things I have seen in this HEMG is the control of the definitions in science, and wrapping the "new definitions" around this ideology HEMG.  If you want to extend the belief system (BS) then control the "scientific definitions". This is where ignorant "educated"  have really destroyed all logic and reason in science and is the cause of the retarded sciences we have today.
Nothing retards people better than to take foundational scientific terms and give them, Evodelusional, religious meanings.

Evolution:  "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character."  Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language. 

Mutation;   1. A defective creature that cannot reproduce and usually dies (a "mutant") 2.  Basically all the defects found in the genome that are not helpful to survival.  We call them "micro mutations" which has caused all species to degrade.

There has never been a "helpful" nor "progressive" nor "evolutionary" NET positive sets of mutations that has increased information, increased the ability to survive, nor has it cause any added complexity to any organism.  Just look at the human genome and all the defects we have imposed on our selves, by stupidity, compulsion, war, wanting the easy life, making toxins to give our lives less "work". Following normal human tendencies has not been good for our species.

If you  are such a coward as to not post your blog on here for a response, then you are just a coward.

You know in your heart that I am correct in all of what I teach. 

It is because your job, your ego, your life is wrapped up in this crap and you must belong to the Evotard community.

I have studied this far longer than you have and in greater detail.

The cladistics chart is exactly backwards.

Creatures go down in complexity and they eventually go extinct. That is what DNA ONLY shows.

You have not produced a single form of evidence that is absolutely irrefutable as this DNA is.

Only a really brainwashed person would allow others to control how you think. That means they own you. You are a slave to this religious human emotional mental garbage.

If you want to see the end results of "evolution" look at the Chimpanzee.  It is our direct cousin coming from a far superior human ancestor that was more fit, and did not have the genetic losses that we have now.

There are over 4600 genetic defects in humans and estimated 18,000 to 20,000 defective genetic losses in Chimps, and that is why they are retarded, and have short lives.

If you support this religious crap, then that is what you do.  I can accept that, but don't ever insult all the great real scientists who came before you and call this crap "science".

If you support this crap, then you support the continued genetic degradation of humans and the huge medical / drug industry that relies on human defects and the more defects the more money. It is a gold mine for people to get involved in this when all you really need to do is to understand the mutagens that are destroying humanity.

You support that our descendants have short miserable lives with more and more genetic diseases. That is what you are doing, by you religious belief in magical mutations that do not exist.

Now go doctor your blog and stay away from me you ignorant coward.  You are totally afraid of the truth. 

You posted lies about me.  I only use peer reviewed data and absolute evidence.

You post religious slogans.  You don't even know they are religious slogans. That is how brainwashed you are.

From now on, when you state something, you must produce absolutely irrefutable physical evidence to back it.  If you don't I will block you.

Come back when you have something besides faith and belief. 

Do you even understand what DNA is?

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #34 - Nov 3rd, 2011 at 11:57am

Pay attention to this chart that you put up.

Do you understand that there is only faith and belief in this chart. It is not based on any empirical absolute evidence.  It is based on opinions and the ridiculous assumptive dating methods that are always doctored to fit the religion.

Where is your absolute evidence that this chart is real?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #35 - Nov 3rd, 2011 at 12:13pm

bevolve wrote on Nov 3rd, 2011 at 9:36am:
http://www.skepdic.com/confirmbias.html

There is, as far as probability is concerned, an essentially infinite amount of possible base pair combinations in a string of 100,000.  However, there are long segments of non-coding base pairs that are shared exactly between us and other species of animals. The closer we are to them in evolutionary history, the more we share. These are not genes. These are strings of base pairs that don't code anything.
It is as if you found two different books both had the same string of thousands of gibberish characters. To assume the two are not related would be absurd.

On another note, including pictures from textbooks in a video does not make the video absolute data. The videos are comprised of your interpretation and speculation based on some data. I have watched the videos, and I wrote rather extensively on one of them here. You don't have to keep adding them to the end of your post.

You are so stupid. There is nothing about you that is worth my time.

You post the same assumptions based on faith and belief that has been brainwashed into your head.

UNLESS you can prove that there is a physical connection, as well as multiple genetic connections, ERV's, chromosomes exactly the same, and have a physical trail that completes the data, you are only repeating religious slogans of ignorance.

There are ONLY 20 amino acids, so that, of course they are repeated.  There are only so many ways to construct creatures, so mammals have similar DNA. WTF is wrong with your mind?

I want you to show me the exact genetic mechanism that causes simple life to become complex.
You cannot use any religious slogans!
You cannot pull up any opinions!

So far, that is all you have done.  You think that because some believer in your religion teaches this crap in universities that it is real.

That is amazing that people are that gullible.

I know you are a coward, because of your blog.  And you posted lies about me.

I am extremely exacting on my data, and all you do is cut and past the same religious nonsense that you were taught.  You are a parrot, not a free thinker.

Evidence must be irrefutable, obvious, having no other plausibility. Requiring no indoctrination.

DNA is irrefutable in that it only shows genetic losses in all complex creatures as the NET outcome of mutations.

I want you to spend the rest of your life trying to disprove that. Maybe that will wake you from your delusional stupor.

You need to listen to my videos again and again, until you start to understand how mutation work.

There are no magical mystical mutations that fix screwed up DNA. 

There is only designed existing strings of DNA that were put on this earth by extreme intelligence, and all of those parents of the genus of any genetic lineage were far more fit, far more complex.

You are so immature and weak willed.

IP Logged

bevolve
YaBB Newbies

Reply #36 - Nov 3rd, 2011 at 2:36pm

I did post my blog. Its not really a blog so much as a host for one thing, but here it is again...
http://benevolves.wordpress.com/

You still seem to be having a hard time understanding the difference between genes, amino acids, and base pairs. When i say animals share non-coding base pair sequences, i mean they share ones that DON'T code for amino acids. Its like the difference between words and letters, which is what I tried to allude to in my previous post.

Once again, if you would look back to a previous post of mine, I explained why net mutations do not have to be positive for the species to get positive gains. To be short, this is because of natural selection. Its importance cannot be understated.

Finally, please drop the ad hominems. They add nothing to your argument.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #37 - Nov 3rd, 2011 at 3:07pm

bevolve wrote on Nov 3rd, 2011 at 2:36pm:
I did post my blog. Its not really a blog so much as a host for one thing, but here it is again...
http://benevolves.wordpress.com/

You still seem to be having a hard time understanding the difference between genes, amino acids, and base pairs. When i say animals share non-coding base pair sequences, i mean they share ones that DON'T code for amino acids. Its like the difference between words and letters, which is what I tried to allude to in my previous post.

Once again, if you would look back to a previous post of mine, I explained why net mutations do not have to be positive for the species to get positive gains. To be short, this is because of natural selection. Its importance cannot be understated.

Finally, please drop the ad hominems. They add nothing to your argument.

You don't even have a clue what DNA is.  You have no understanding of real science.

The data in the video comes from peer reviewed data from the US government site on medical conditions and the causes.
It teaches you about the nature of mutations.

There is no genetic mechanism for evolution.

You are just a parrot of stupid religious beliefs. I pity you, sincerely. But my time is wasted on people like you. You are too brainwashed to even understand basic genetics.

Let me give you  the third grade math, maybe even second grade, because you  can't understand any simple pure logic.

49% would not be a net positive required for evolution.  50% still is not enough positive mutations for a net positive mutations required for your evolution.  That would be a stand still of net nothing.  51% positive helpful mutations that add increased fitness and increased complexity is required for evolution.

Since DNA is absolutely irrefutable evidence that only shows a net genetic degradation caused by mutations, there is no evolution.

I want you to stop just repeating the nonsense you were taught and start thinking. I know it is difficult for you to do that, because you  are taught that the Evotard PhD's are your god.  It is possible for you to get free from this delusional human garbage.

Go back and watch my videos again and again until you actually understand that this is based on absolutely irrefutable evidence.

No matter how much you cling to your religious slogans and crap like that, will never change the truth.

The truth will set you free.  But first you have to realize that you are brainwashed in the same way that you professors were brainwashed.

It is difficult for the ego to realize how it has been duped into a religious pile of crap, but that is what you have to do if you  ever want to be free.

Until you get free from your delusions, all those people you gave you mind to have you  in slavery.  They own you.  You are just a pawn in their game of ignorance.

I have given you all that is required for a sane person to understand, but you continue to come back with ignorant slogans of faith and belief.

You don't even know they are just slogans used to brainwash.  You just accept them, because you are compelled to by your  education.

I know more about genetics than you ever will.

Unless you have the ability to show absolute ties between creatures other than DNA patterns, you  have nothing.

IP Logged

bevolve
YaBB Newbies

Reply #38 - Nov 3rd, 2011 at 3:18pm

It seems to me you are not even trying to defend your assertions anymore. Asserting something over and over does not make it fact. Attacking your opponent personally does not make you right.

You think that over 50% positive mutations are needed because you assume all mutations survive. Due to natural and sexual selection, all do not survive. The ones that are positive are much, much more likely to be passed to offspring, while the ones that are harmful are less likely. While genetic mutation is the base of evolution, it is not the only thing going on.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #39 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 2:13am

Here is where you need to start.  Start with the absolute physical evidence that requires no interpretation and cannot be doubted, because it is obvious.  DNA is absolute, and only shows genetic losses in all multicellular creatures.  There is only genetic losses shown PERIOD.  There is no evolution. The rest is easy to unscrew, because it falls apart as being just religious dogma and slogans.

When you  trust those whom you allow to indoctrinate you because of their "respected" position, you are owned by them.  You are their slave as they are the slave of those who brainwashed them.

I am giving you a chance for intellectual freedom, and you can't get past your brainwashing.

You do not need approval to think about what I am teaching you.

There is no authority other than the ones you have made up in your head.

You can get free.

DNA is the place to start.  It is without a doubt absoltely irrefutable as only showing genetic losses.

Therefore, there is no evolution.

If you cannot prove me wrong, because the truth is obvious and not up for interpretation.

For over 150 years science has been plagued with this religious delusions. This is because  it could not be disproved until we had the DNA evidence.  You cannot falsify a religion based on mystical ideas  of magical evolution fairies that produce "magical mutations to improve or add complexity".

DNA has only been really deeply investigated in the last 10 years or so, with faster processing methods.

Long chains of the same patterns in different creatures only shows a basic design used like a canvas to paint life on.

Unless you have absolutely connected data in which all the data concurs with your premise, then you have nothing but faith and belief.

In Chimps and Humans we have exacting Chromosomal connections, thousands of ERV's in the same location, and they have the same physical characteristics .  The other factor is they are located where humans migrated to. Here is more analysis.

" Importantly, Hubert Yockey has done a careful study in which he calculated that there are a minimum of 2.3 x 1093 possible functional cytochrome c protein sequences, based on these genetic mutational analyses (Hampsey et al. 1986; Hampsey et al. 1988; Yockey 1992, Ch. 6, p. 254). For perspective, the number 1093 is about one billion times larger than the number of atoms in the visible universe. Thus, functional cytochrome c sequences are virtually unlimited in number, and there is no a priori reason for two different species to have the same, or even mildly similar, cytochrome c protein sequences.

In terms of a scientific statistical analysis, the "null hypothesis" is that the identity of non-essential amino acids in the cytochrome c proteins from human and chimpanzee should be random with respect to one another. However, from the theory of common descent and our standard phylogenetic tree we know that humans and chimpanzees are quite closely related. We therefore predict, in spite of the odds, that human and chimpanzee cytochrome c sequences should be much more similar than, say, human and yeast cytochrome c - simply due to inheritance.

Confirmation:

Humans and chimpanzees have the exact same cytochrome c protein sequence. The "null hypothesis" given above is false. In the absence of common descent, the chance of this occurrence is conservatively less than 10-93 (1 out of 1093). Thus, the high degree of similarity in these proteins is a spectacular corroboration of the theory of common descent. Furthermore, human and chimpanzee cytochrome c proteins differ by ~10 amino acids from all other mammals. The chance of this occurring in the absence of a hereditary mechanism is less than 10-29. The yeast Candida krusei is one of the most distantly related eukaryotic organisms from humans. Candida has 51 amino acid differences from the human sequence. A conservative estimate of this probability is less than 10-25."

From http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/section4.html

What this means is mathmatically it is impossible for chimps and humans to not be related by genetics.  That cannot be refuted and it follows exactly what the DNA evidence shows towards Anti-Evolution, or de-evolution.  There is no sign shown in DNA that any creature has gained any new features but has only lost features and has more defects. PERIOD.

Chimps are from the same "super human species" as modern humans and both have de-evolved along separated lines.
I think that Chimps lived in a rapid genetic degradation zone of the planet with more toxins and much more natural radioactive isotopes.
When you examine the DNA of Chimps and humans  you see clearly the remnants of humanness in chimp DNA and you can see the losses in brain capacity, and the abilty to speak and very limited reasoning abilty.

This is absolutely clear irrefutable evidence of genetic degradation.

The Chimps HAR-1 section of DNA shows 18 mutations in the brain area that is where they lost brain functions.

This is real evidence.

One religious idea projected on DNA strands is just a reaffirmation of religious slogans, ONLY.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #40 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 2:20am

"You think that over 50% positive mutations are needed because you assume all mutations survive. Due to natural and sexual selection, all do not survive. The ones that are positive are much, much more likely to be passed to offspring, while the ones that are harmful are less likely. While genetic mutation is the base of evolution, it is not the only thing going on."

NO, you think that negative mutations do not continue.  This is a religious idea. 

The huge majority of mutations are deleterious. When they don't kill they will continue and become part of the species; to reduce fitness, and reduce the environment, reduce the foods, and eventually cause extinction.

The Chimp is not extinct yet. The Gorilla is not extinct yet. But there are other degraded humans who have gone extinct.

These are shown in the fossil record.  All the hominids are degraded from humans.

The Chimps continued ONLY because the mutations were not bad enough to kill them or stop them from producing offspring.

There are many millions of extinct species and this is why.

Go look at the animals in the New Zealand Islands and see how some of the parrots can't even fly, because of foods and atrophied genes and mutations.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #41 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 2:22am

Let me give you  the third grade math, maybe even second grade, because you  can't understand any simple pure logic.

49% would not be a net positive required for evolution.  50% still is not enough positive mutations for a net positive mutations required for your evolution.  That would be a stand still of net nothing.  51% positive helpful mutations that add increased fitness and increased complexity is required for evolution.

Since DNA is absolutely irrefutable evidence that only shows a net genetic degradation caused by mutations, there is no evolution.

The problem is your faith and belief, founded by hanging around with and only getting your information from other believers of this religion.

Religious HEMG has been in academia for thousands of years.  It is based on what mythology is popular at the time and what is in vogue.

It is difficult to realize that you have been lied to, but that is exactly what has happened to you.

Others have broken away from this religion.

You can too.

IP Logged

bevolve
YaBB Newbies

Reply #42 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 7:48am

worldofweirdthings.com/2011/05/06/homeopaths-move-on-to-mangle-comp-sci/
This seems oddly relevant.

Does it not concern you at all that exactly zero scientists have come to the same conclusion that you have?

It seems that your decision to reject evolution stems entirely from a complete lack of understanding of natural selection. You have ignored me every time I have tried to explain it. It's hard to talk with someone who is incapable of making any sort of attempt to learn.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #43 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 8:46am

People are brainwashed as anyone who goes through the indoctrination.

I am sorry that you want to believe in all those morons.  It is your need that you should address.  Why do you need to belong and believe? Could it be all the trappings of the society you belong to?
Maybe you just want to believe in this idea that humans are getting better?  It seems like a good concept even if it is a scientifically proven lie.

Remember this.  All of the greatest minds of the time back just a few years ago, all believed the earth was flat.

That club is still around and it is called the club of Evodelusionists. Their religion is called Evodelusionism and it is a dying religion. They support short lives and lots of sick people. They promote suffering and ignorance. 

We may be past the point of return to any level of fitness, yet you insist we are getting better by your magical slogans and religious ideas that you think are real. 

It is fantasy.  Your faith in this religion is fantasy.  You are not able to comprehend any data correctly because of the evodelusional glasses you wear.

It is clear from you blog, that you just don't even understand what real scientific methodology is.

When you study a phenomenon you seek to find only real evidence, that cannot be interpreted FIRST.  You put aside all religious ideas of wanting to prove something you believe is real.

In the near future, all the believers in evolution will be mocked as primitive and ignorant. Just like all ridiculous beliefs of the past.

The data we have right now is enough to make any sane person realize it is nonsense.

DNA and Mutation only show a NET negative result with lost complexity to all multicellular creatures, lost health, lost intelligence, and heading towards extinction. 
The only cure is to stop worshiping mutations as if they were the cure.  Mutations are bad for any species.

The only way any form of existing good DNA data can be allowed to overcome these mutations is to get rid of mutagens.  We have created a lifestyle that is so far off the track for the health and intelligence of humans.

When you attach your ego to emotionally driven concepts, you lose your connection to your need for the truth.

If you are not seeking the truth, then you are only seeking to perpetuate beliefs.  Beliefs destroy all credibility and are intellectual suicide for any real scientist.

I have trust in people that when they come across the truth, it will have an affect on them, even when they reject it.

The Truth is not always nice, especially when you realize how bad things really are and they are getting worse much faster.

Your position is your problem. Remove your position in life, and start over fresh and just look at the evidence.

If you can get rid of the religious slogans and your pseudo science meaningless "axioms" then you are in a really difficult place.  The teachers who teach this crap, use slogans and keep repeating them over and over.  Then they put the student in the "special" club of the intellectual and tell them that when someone challenges your religion, they just don't understand "science". What a load of crap and what a bunch of weak people to fall for the oldest indoctrination plan that has been around for centuries. 

Why don't you know this?   I know it from observation of humans and from observation of my own reactions to life. 

You don't even understand that all the ideas of natural selection are religious in nature if you think it is possible for any simple life form to add complexity by magical processes that are never seen, because they don't exist.

The only thing that natural selection does is to cause creatures to lose genetic information to degrade. 

From my perspective of showing you absolutely irrefutable physical evidence and knowing how mutations actually work, I find it very difficult to realize how any intelligent person can't understand what I am teaching you. 

It is more valuable than any information you have ever received, but your religious HEMG is in the way of your understanding. Part of your religion is that you think it is part of science, just like all the "earth is flat" people.

This is just one delusion that is easy to rid yourself of.  The others are far more difficult. However, if you can get past this easy one, then you can realize the process of self awareness and connect with your own objectivity needed to get rid of all of them.

Having millions of believers has never produced one truthful club.  This is the history of the ignorance mankind and why these tribes kill each other in the name of their beliefs, cultures, nationality etc.  It is all made up nonsense.

Just like from space you cannot see boundaries on the earth. From my perspective I have no boundaries on what I am able to understand objectively.

I never accept anything that is taught to me, and I never allow anyone to force beliefs on me.  There are many times when being a follower as most are, would seem to be the easy route but screw that.  My life is more important that some pile of human emotionally driven garbage.

Backing up your faith and belief with a million believers is not going to work out well for anyone.  Large groups of humans are notoriously and historically proven to be stupid.  And large groups of conformists to religious ideas, without absolute proof,  are really stupid people.

The gihadists believe with all their heart that if they kill off all the bad people, there mission for God will be fulfilled and they go to heaven with 50 virgins or some such garbage.

There are over 340,000,000 of those people on this earth.  By your logic that makes them right.  Much more right than a million biologist who believe in Evodelusionism.

You think about it.  Where is your absolutely irrefutable evidence for evolution?  It must be physical, obvious, have no opinions in it and most of all REAL.

IP Logged

bevolve
YaBB Newbies

Reply #44 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 9:18am

All of science is interpretation of evidence. Evidence by itself doesn't mean anything without interpretation. In order for it to be legitimate, however, it must be falsifiable and repeatable. Conclusions drawn from evidence must be able to be used in other experiments.
For example, using an understanding of evolution by natural and sexual selection and of criteria for sexual selection in guppies, researchers predicted that when guppies were moved from a pool with many predators to a pool with no predators, over the course of generations, the guppies would show larger and more colorful spots, since the selection pressures had changed. This prediction was found to be true.

I'm not saying by any means that the majority is always right. I just point out that if I were in the position of being the only person in the entire world with a certain belief about the nature of human existence, I would be very open to the possibility that I could be wrong. I think your confidence in yourself is very high considering the history of fallibility of human beings. Most of the time, when one has a problem with every single other person they talk to, everyone else is not the problem.
I say this not as a reason you are wrong, merely as a reason to let yourself be more open to changing your views.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print