Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Magnetic Field Decay - Strong Evidence for a young earth (Read 3544 times)
TChapman
Ex Member

Magnetic Field Decay - Strong Evidence for a young earth
Dec 29th, 2011 at 7:40pm

PS:  I will try to expand this article over time and/or correct errors.

Introduction

Measurements on the magnetic field shows that it is decaying with a halflife of ~1,465 years (give or take a couple centuries).[1]  This data was collected over a period of about 140 years (starting in 1835) and shows that the field strength loses about 5% of it's energy every century.[2]  At this rate, the magnetic field would be too strong to support life around 10,000 years ago, and would be strong enough to destroy the earth around 20,000 years ago.

Fluctuations/Reversals

A common objection to this is that we're assuming a constant decay rate, which we're not.  There is evidence that the field strength has fluctuated in the past and that there have even been polar reversals.[1]  The constant decay rate comes from evolutionary models of the earth not having a cause for these fluctuations or reversals.  Without a cause, these decay rates would be constant.  The creation models present a cause for these fluctuations and reversals, but instead of making the problem better for the evolutionary timeline, it makes the problem worse.

Many evolutionists are saying that magnetic field reversals reset the energy in the magnetic field, and they assume a 100% efficiency.  Yet the magnetic fields are supposed to occur at an average interval of about 1 every 200,000 years.[3]  This does nothing to solve the problem.

It should also be noted that the supposed dates for the reversals come from radiometric dating systems which have been shown to be consistently inaccurate on samples of known age, and when other dating systems are used as cross-reference, they rarely agree with each other.  And if that wasn't bad enough, there is strong evidence that the decay rates can change![4][5]  Attempts to improve the methods have failed (Ar-Ar for example).[6]

Dynamo Theory

One popular evolutionist theory is that the earth's interior is a self-generating dynamo.  However, the dynamo theory doesn't have any evidence supporting it, and all of the evidence contradicts the dynamo.  Experiments trying to produce the dynamo did not accurately represent earth's interior.

Oceanic Plates

At the bottom of the oceans are these plates that supposedly contain a record of the magnetic fields alignment over the past few hundred million years.  This assumes that the seafloor has been spreading at a slow rate, recording the  orientation of the magnetic field at the time the rock cooled.  However, the data shows quite a different story.  The plates show signs that there were severe disruptions in this recording.[7]  Shock and stress are known mechanisms for causing a magnetic misalignment.  A slow spreading of the seafloor is unlikely to cause these disruptions.

Magnetic Field and the Creation Model

When applied to the Creation model, all of the observations seem to support catastrophic seismic events that sent the magnetic field into chaos.  The Global Flood, as depicted in the Bible, refers to all of the underground springs being "broken."  This would require an enormous seismic event that cascades on itself.  Because of the sheer strength of these events, there would definitely be mechanisms present to cause the disruptions in the recording of the magnetic field orientations that we observe.  These geologic observations are not being given as evidence for the flood (although there is evidence for the flood in other geologic observations), but rather the flood is being proposed as a mechanism to cause what we have observed.

Under this mechanism, the magnetic field would have lost energy to the massive fluctuations and reversals.  So the actual strength of the magnetic field would actually have been higher before the flood.  And after the flood, it would be much lower than what we would get with a constant decay rate.  It is not enough that a model acknowledges our observations (like field strength fluctuations and reversals).  A model must also have a mechanism that causes those observations.

Edit (Dec 30th, 2011 at 10:15am):  Clarified the reason for mentioning the global flood.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Magnetic Field Decay - Strong Evidence for a young earth
Reply #1 - Dec 30th, 2011 at 4:18am

Excellent thought process going on there.

Here is something you need to throw into the "mix". 

We know for a fact that the universe (all the bodies, particles, suns, black holes, all of it)  is expanding and spreading out from a point in space.

It wasn't until recently, and I forget when, that they discovered it is also "accelerating" and at a pretty rapid rate of acceleration.

This means five things just to start:

1/ In order for this universe to exist, it must be  continually accelerating. Otherwise, it will simply collapse. 

2/ The entire universe on all levels is speeding up, because everything in the universe is part of the whole that is expanding and accelerating. So all parts are moving through space and accelerating.  All particles, all atoms all elements.

3/ Time is not constant.  Time is based upon the movement of energy in this universe (the motion of bodies in space determines time as we know it.). When you are standing from the perspective of "now" you have no concept of this taking place because you are part of it.  Time is accelerating also.

4/ All particles are gaining in mass and that means gaining in density, so any measurements of radioactive decay are also changing over time. The rate of decay has slowed drastically over time as the density of the atomic particles have much greater attractive force now than even 2000 years ago.  This is evident by the fact that we have pure lead on this earth with no parent isotope of uranium.  This can not be unless uranium has completely turned into lead.  Lead ONLY comes from the decay of uranium. It doesn't magically appear.

We know now that when sub atomic particles are accelerated they become physical and have mass. The physicists in Europe have proven this.  When you realize this then you realize that all matter is gaining in mass and the atomic attraction of particles is far stronger now.

Everything, and I mean everything is in a constant flux of changing time and density. The characteristics of matter are constantly changing. The characteristics of all life as we know it is constantly different.

It takes a genetic retard to not realize this and to make science so simple minded as to thing we and our tiny physical perspective is "all there is" and seeking and believing that fantasy constants exist  in physics is a theme of retarded humans.

What they really want is God. God is the only thing that is not changing and constant, forever the same and it is His extreme intelligence that we visit in every particle of existence. 

It is impossible for an animal to understand this. With all the genetic degradation taking place in the last few generations this and other advanced forms of understanding that Einstein and others are going to be forever lost to the genetic degradation of mental midgets of the future.

All Einstein did was to state the obvious.

That is what I do.

However: The obvious is not obvious until it is obvious. 

All of what I am teaching can be mapped out and complex formulas used to calculate the real age of the universe and earth.  The rate of acceleration has to be mapped over time to determine the "curve" it operates on.  We don't even know if it is a constant acceleration or if the rate of acceleration is accelerating on a curve of meters per second per second of acceleration. 

This is described as the "gas peddle" of the universe is constantly being depressed at a rate and that rate of pressure on the gas peddle may also be increased or accelerated.

The next level of this process is "black holes".  If we are viewing black holes we see that they have extreme mass and gravitational pull. We know they exist by the "wake" they leave.  These black holes are in a condition of travelling faster than the speed of light. This is why we can't see them.  When an object is travelling a speeds beyond light speed it is extremely dense, and we don't know the limits on this or if there are any limits to the speed an object can go in space nor do we know the limits that mass can take and still function as separate electrons protons, etc.

At some point the mass of the entire universe and everything in it, becomes so powerful that there is no separation of anything and it goes back to the beginning of the center point in space where it all began.

Basically, human understanding of science is very retarded now, and these principles I am discussing now were talked about over 50 years ago. Because of the genetic degradation in the last 4 generations of genetic decay of humanity, science is now really retarded, but they believe they are smart because some other retarded person gave them a degree in physics or chemistry or something. 

We have lost all the great minds and there are only a couple left on this planet.

I take my lead from Einstein. Who said that technology in the hands of morons will continue to destroy our children and our genome.  So, I don't want to be a part of the education that might produce the next level of humans who are absolutely bent on destroying themselves. 

What we need is less technology, and less mutagens created from our lifestyle in order to survive, but I really think it is too late for that. We do not have enough of the "good" genes left to make it back to health.

Only God can save us and fix this mess we created by our stupid beliefs in human garbage religions and myths of delusion.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2011 at 4:55am

I wanted to add another piece of evidence for the flood and the fixes used by God to try to get the human population back on track.

In order to remove the possibility of humans and the genetically degraded humans who had become chimpanzees from breeding, humans were given a fusion of chromosome number 2. This would instantly stop any viable offspring that could reproduce offspring from these animals.  There is no possible way for the offspring of humans and chimps to produce offspring by the laws of genetics.  I hope you are with me.  The second generation if it lived could not breed.

This had to be done to one very small group of humans to make this happen.  It could not happen to a large population by the laws of physics, time and space.  It is impossible for all of humanity to instantly have this genetic degradation (fusion of a chromosome) that limits the breeding.

Otherwise we would have some really screwed up creatures on this earth, even more screwed up than humans now.  Try to picture this.  Life is about a series of events that cause other events. It is the law of cause and effect.  You have to remove the causes to stop a really bad result. But you have to understand completely the way we are made to really understand what I am saying.

God chooses people for a task for reasons we sometimes never understand.  After the world was in a condition of genetic decay and pretty much all of humanity was off track for any form of future life (making all sorts of diseases and horrible possibilities for mankind, He has stepped in to fix things.

Remember this: ALL of the rules for living that came from God are ONLY about genetic preservation.  It has no other reason.  It is not about "I am better than you because I follow Gods laws."  It is about reasonableness and real science. It is about God's love for the creation, and stepping in to fix things now and then. We are drastically overdue, but that is just my opinion. 

Once you understand genetics it is easy to understand.  All the rules are to stop mutagens that destroy the human genome from virus, bacteria, fungus and he even directed us where to live to avoid the radioactive water and foods. Now we have technology that seems to always result in the destruction of more healthy genes.

We don't listen and think we are smarter than God.  That is funny in a sick sort of way. The latest is that there is no God, that it is all religious myths. That is really funny coming from genetic retards.

So, in order to give us this mutation that stops interbreeding with Chimps and possibly gorillas we had to be reduced to a small group that had this mutation.  But also had good hearts and would listen to God.

We are going in that direction today. We are so degenerated now that:
33% of all humans agest 15 to 64 will die, are dying of cancer. Cancer is a genetic disease.
1 in 12 have diabetes.
1 in 15 have heart disease.
There are many more 1 in 625 blacks in the US have sickle cell anemia.
1 in 200 have single point mutation diseases.
There are over 6000 negative mutations in the human genome.  As far as I know from forcing all the Ph D's of gentics to give me the best informatino they have. There are only 4 positive mutations and only one of those is possible.
By my calculations we are 6000 to 1 against any form of genetic improvement. This is because we were made and we need to keep what we have and not destroy ourselves.

We are due for a huge catastrophe, to destroy as many of these genetic rejects as possible and to remove the mutagens forever and to go back to a clean life without all the destructive tendencies of humans.

According to the Bible, which to this point has been 100% accurate in its prophesy and predictions. All the signs are here NOW.  We are about to go thorugh the most horrible cleansing time that has ever been seen.

We will be given 1000 years for our genomes to repair and for God to do what He said to repair us back to healthy status and "death will be no more".
Death is the result of "sin".
The only real sin is our own distructive compulsions that allow us to destroy the genome of all of us.
We are all genetically degraded to the point of close to destroying the planet.

God says that HE will destroy all those who are destroying the planet.

Once this new world is set up, there will be no room in it for people who want to destroy life by "hate, fear, greed, lust, power hunger, revenge, laziness, religions that are destructive to the genome,  and all the characteristics that are now praised by humanity.

Every hear the Scout Motto and Law; 

Boy Scout Oath or Promise

On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country (and all people) and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

Boy Scout Law

A Scout is:

Trustworthy,
Loyal,
Helpful,
Friendly,
Courteous,
Kind,
Obedient,
Cheerful,
Thrifty,
Brave,
Clean,
and Reverent.

Boy Scout Motto

Be Prepared!

Boy Scout Slogan

Do a Good Turn Daily!

The Outdoor Code

As an American [ should say: "As a citizen of the world"] , I will do my best to -

Be clean in my outdoor manners
Be careful with fire
Be considerate in the outdoors, and
Be conservation minded.

I have never found anything wrong with the Boy Scouts ideology.

I just don't like the perverts that find their way into access to boys.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

TChapman
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 30th, 2011 at 10:01am

Thanks for the input.  I agree with you on some points, but I disagree on other points (I hope that's okay).  I'll give you some in

The accelerating expansion of the universe contradicts the big bang because the big bang predicted that the expansion rate would be slowing down.  Yet the big bang model has the universe expanding faster than light at a period called inflation.  Which would require an erratic acceleration rate (a negative value would indicate the expansion rate decreasing), for which there is no mechanism.  Dark energy only makes the problem worse because of the 1st Law of Thermodynamics.

I'm not actually trying to use these geologic observations as evidence of the flood.  I'm proposing the flood as a mechanism to cause what we have observed.  There are other areas of geology and astronomy, that are used as proof of the flood.

It seems that you are trying to say that some lineages of humans de-evolved into chimps and other ape-like creatures.  I find this inconsistent with our observations of genetics.

The Y-Chromosome for example, is actually larger in chimpanzees than in humans.  Many of the genes have no human counterpart.  There are also many human genes in the Y-Chromosome that have no chimpanzee counterpart.  The chromosomes so far, don't even match up 70% of the time.[1]

Also, of the 231 protein-coding genes compared so far, only 17% of them match, with 20% having huge structural changes.[2]

With these two very significant differences (mainly in the Y-Chromosome) and more, it is highly improbable that humans share any ancestry with chimpanzees or other apes.  Mainly because the Y-Chromosome is the most stable chromosome in the genome.  Chimpanzees have larger Y-Chromosomes than humans do and there are too many genes in both chimps and humans that do not have a counterpart with the genes in the other species.

I would like to propose that the fusion in chromosome 2 was done after the fall of man as a mechanism for causing pain during child birth and not being an indicator of common ancestry between chimps and humans.

I do however, agree that God did make it impossible for humans to breed with animals, but this could have been done during the initial creation and not after the flood.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Dec 30th, 2011 at 10:29am

When the Chimps split it was a long time ago, and in a few generations of living in a mutagen area, probably radioactive, it has degenerated quite a bit. We have degenerated differently.   We are now degenerating faster than ever from modern mutagens.  We allow so many to exist out of "political correctness" and "tolerance" for destructive pathogens and toxic chemicals, and radiation.

I don't believe in denying scientific evidence, particularly when it is physical.  It is far better to see what it really contains in terms of the other DNA evidence.  The funny thing is the Evotards think this is evidence of some sort of "positive" evolution.  It is only more evidence that fits with all the other DNA evidence we have on humans.

If you want to win your argument and keep people from falling for this crap religion, of Evodelusionism, you can't deny obvious evidence, but you can tie all the evidence together into a coherent whole. 

The ERV's, are not deniable.  The DNA is not deniable. The Chromosomes are not deniable, the physical characteristics are not deniable.

What is deniable is the nonsense that we somehow evolved from creatures like this.
The reality is that where Chimps are found, humans are also found.  It is a natural migration area for humans.

There is only one set of "fossilized teeth" found on chimps, and some fossilized artifacts of tools used by chimps.

If they had been around for millions of years you would find a lot more, because of their nature.

The diminishing tribe shows they are not able to reproduce faster than they are dying. They are past that point.  Reproductive problems are associated with genetic degradation. Theirs is far more severe than humans right now.

Humans are heading for more and more reproductive problems.  We have now a problem with reproduction that is starting to show rather well.  Women are infertile and have to have eggs fertilized from other women then inserted.
Men have erectile dysfunction at more and more earlier ages. 

The number one cause of OBGYN quitting is from lawsuits caused by humans who can't have a baby, then sue the doctor for his failure.  Insurance for obstetricians is the highest of all insurance for any profession.

Chimpazees have all the same diseases humans have but they manifest much earlier.  This is because they are far more genetically degraded that we are.

Chimps live about 30 years in the wild and in captivity with medical attention maximum is 50 years.

Humans if they were in the wild would live to about 45 according to recent history in places without medical aid. 
In a modern social structure (in captivity sort of) they live for average of late 70's with tremendous money spend on doctors towards the end of life.

This is why Obama and others want to "pull the plug on granny".

Chimps developed the Simmion HIV virus first because their immune system is weaker and allowed this virus to live.  According to science it was transferred to humans this way.   

Chimps are nearly extinct, as is the case with all genetically degraded species that can no longer survive or reproduce well.

If you want to reach people, denying obvious evidence is not going to help convert them to sanity.

For most being objective about our cousins and who they really are is very difficult to realize, so it is denied by all.  It is a human weakness to not want to know the absolute truth about the human condition.

It has retained some features that we lost and we have retained some brain function.

In the HAR-1 gene of the Chimp it shows 18 genetic mutations that degrade the brain and mental capacity.

The Chimp is God's message to us what can happen to us if we continue on a downward spiral of genetic self destruction.

All of the hominids are degnerated humans as well, they left the planet because the end of degeneration for most creatures is extinction.

Chimps are nearly extinct by the way, so are gorillas, and orangutans.

The changes in the DNA of these creatures is apparent in their DNA. 

Of course they would have different DNA because all creatures degenerate differently. Some don't degenerate much at all, because of the nature of their make up. 
Geckos, Crocks, Mosquitos, etc all have been around a long time.

We do no know how long a day in the life of God is.  Considering that time is speeding up very rapidly.

"If it wasn't that these days were shortened, no one would survive." 

Sound familiar?

The DNA, ERV's, Chromosomes between chimps and the chararacteristics of Chimps is clear that this should not be denied.  It is pretty much self evident.

Unlike the Neanderthals, and all the Hominids the Chimps, Gorillas, and Orangutans are still alive. We have no idea when we split from them. 

I don't recall reading anything in the Bible that refutes this idea.

http://www.canovan.com/HumanOrigin/kow/kowswamp.htm

Looks like another "hominid" heading for extinction to me.  But it is only 100 years old. 

It is hard for people to accept reality.  No Christian, No Evotard wants to realize the condition we are in and where we are heading.  Nobody wants to realize we have screwed up our children, our children's children, and so on.

We have inherited the "sins" of our ancestors.

The whole intent of the Bible in terms of rules of living is all about genetic preservation. That is a pretty caring, loving, God to give us this.  It is amazing how we can't control ourselves and give our children a chance for a better life.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1304540238

I really thank you for coming by.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print