Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Another Evolustionists wants to debate me. He goes by RJofCanada on Youtube (Read 4217 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Another Evolustionists wants to debate me. He goes by RJofCanada on Youtube
Jan 31st, 2012 at 11:14am

@GoodScienceForYou I'm not going to help you promote your moron site. PM's are the Coward's way? What in the hell are you talking about? We are discussing it publicly right here. The point of a of discussion is not to publicly beat the other person. I engage in these conversations hoping to learn from them. f**k, you sound dumber all the time.
RJofCanada 1 hour ago

@RJofCanada 1 of X OK. Here's the deal. All of your posts will be copied and put on the "Neutral Evolution Forum", along with my posts.
Here is my first question? 1/ Where is your absolutely irrefutable physical evidence for evolution in biology? It must contain no opinions used as evidence.
It must show only that simple life has "evolved" into complex. This is according to the following definition of Evolution from a well renowned dictionary. Next post:
GoodScienceForYou 1 second ago

@RJofCanada 2 of X Evolution: "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character." Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language.
( I own this dictionary.)

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Re: Another Evolustionists wants to debate me. He goes by RJofCanada on Youtube
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 3:18pm

Here is this Evotard's answer to my question on evolution.  They never have any answer for my question, but it sure pisses them off.

@GoodScienceForYou The only debate i'm interested in having with a Crocoduck like you is the one about your brilliance. You claimed that you have a higher IQ than most people on the planet and that most people seem stupid to you as a result. I'm still waiting for you to produce the test that validates this claim. Cough it up genius.
RJofCanada 3 minutes ago
@GoodScienceForYou Ok.. you are a good example of the mental retardation you were talking about. I said I wasn't going to help you promote your moron site. You clearly make garbage up as you go along and regurgitate nonsense you heard from creationist morons like Kent Hovind or Bill Craig. AronRa has numerous videos outlining evoultion and natural selection. No one is going to take you seriously. Your arguments are ridiculous and can be used against your own beliefs.
RJofCanada 6 minutes ago

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 6:37am

@GoodScienceForYou I think im going to come join your website, so I can post a screenshot of you claiming you are one of the smartest people on the planet. Then you can post a scan of the IQ test that shows your a genius.
RJofCanada 13 hours ago
@RJofCanada When I was about 4 years old my mother took me to a funeral home and really didn't say much to me on the way. Then I was propped up at the coffin; saw my aunt "Bootsy" dead. I thought: This is really weird. "This cannot be". As time went on I discovered that most people need a doctor. I thought that too was weird. How can someone get sick? Then I learned about "old age' from Grandma and Grandpa. This is what set me on the path to understand everything; same story as the Buddha.
@RJofCanada When I was young I could not understand how people seem so stupid. They don't even know how an engine in their car works? Don't understand electronics? Don't understand physics? Don't understand genetics? Don't understand anything. The athletes have about 6-10 years of productivity then it's over. Getting sick, and dying is not a normal idea. It is not built in to our species, yet we have thousands of diseases and we have death. Don't you want to know why? Are you that stupid?
@RJofCanada The ONLY thing I have against you is your religion. This is because your religion promotes the further degradation of humanity. It gives retards like you "hope" of some magical mutation fairy that will improve our species. There is no evolution. There is only the genetics we have and with every mutagen we make we destroy the future of human kind. You Evotards are willing to our descendants a short miserable life full of fear with little intelligence. Hey wait! we're there now.
@RJofCanada Since you failed the first very simple question. Here is the second one: "Can you show us the gene locations in the human genome of any positive mutations?" (even one)
GoodScienceForYou 13 hours ago

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 6:40am

@RJofCanada This is baby talk. Evotards use the most ridiculous arguments, because they are so stupid they don't know that what the say is moronic baby talk.
Computers show intelligence of design, but humans don't?
Humans are computers. The brain is the most elaborate computer ever designed, yet you say it arrived by magical nonsense?
How can one computer have a designer and the other appeared by magical evolution nonsense?
GoodScienceForYou 4 hours ago
@RJofCanada Every human on this earth has genetic defects that cause genetic diseases. 33% of humans in the US ages 15 to 64 will die from cancer. CDC data. 1 in 15 has heart disease. 1 in 12 diabetes. 1 in 10 has a rare genetic disease. Childhood invasive cancer rates have increased by 129% in a study from 1975 to 1995. All data from American Cancer Society, And CDC, American Diabetes Association.
This is evidence of what is really happening.
@RJofCanada I have noticed that Evotards will not debate me, but they will dodge with any form of nonsense they can find. Yours is the most desperate I have seen so far. It reflects the degree of fear you have. The problem with stupid people, like you is you have no idea how stupid you are, but I do. Everything you say, tells me how limited and unaware you are.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 6:40am

@GoodScienceForYou I think im going to come join your website, so I can post a screenshot of you claiming you are one of the smartest people on the planet. Then you can post a scan of the IQ test that shows your a genius.
RJofCanada 14 hours ago
@RJofCanada Since you failed the first very simple question. Here is the second one: "Can you show us the gene locations in the human genome of any positive mutations?" (even one)
GoodScienceForYou 14 hours ago
@GoodScienceForYou Hey GoofSci... That link did not provide the evidence of your genius. Im still waiting for the test that you claim shows you have a higher IQ than the rest of the planet.
RJofCanada 14 hours ago
Update. Weekly updates has increased the number of genetic diseases. The "rare" disease list in nearly 7000 now according to National Institute of Health. 1 in 10 people have a "rare" disease.
That makes them totally not so rare.
The human genome only shows genetic diseases from any form of "evolution". There are no known positive mutations ever found. Even the ones they believe are positive are listed as part of or in whole the cause of a genetic disease.
@RJofCanada Let your "heart be true"
/watch?v=N7Eu8yVna10
@RJofCanada The real axioms of science. 1/ Never believe anyone on anything. Find your own truth. 2/ Never form beliefs. Beliefs destroy your credibility and ruin science. 3/ Only go with absolute knowledge that cannot be refuted as your evidence. 4/ Don't join any human associations who control your mind for money, fear of loss, or any human weakness, like needing prestige, college degrees etc. 5/ Remember the scientific LAW of cause and result. If that is avoided then it is religion.
@RJofCanada I told you I don't have any beliefs. I only go with what is apparent and obvious, irrefutable evidence. A real scientist waits for irrefutable evidence before making any conclusions or producing a hypothesis or a theory. This garbage has nothing that would cause a sane intelligent person to form even an idea of Evolution.
GoodScienceForYou 15 hours ago
@RJofCanada So, I take it that you can't answer my question? Not one Evotard has been able answer and produce any irrefutable evidence. Every piece of evidence is a delusional opinion about evidence. It is one nonsense story piled on top of another. You have to wear wading boots and bring a gas mask to class to endure the stench of this garbage. You are a f**king coward as all Evotards are. I have never seen any other type.
@GoodScienceForYou The only debate i'm interested in having with a Crocoduck like you is the one about your brilliance. You claimed that you have a higher IQ than most people on the planet and that most people seem stupid to you as a result. I'm still waiting for you to produce the test that validates this claim. Cough it up genius.
RJofCanada 15 hours ago

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #5 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 6:41am

@GoodScienceForYou Ok.. you are a good example of the mental retardation you were talking about. I said I wasn't going to help you promote your moron site. You clearly make garbage up as you go along and regurgitate nonsense you heard from creationist morons like Kent Hovind or Bill Craig. AronRa has numerous videos outlining evoultion and natural selection. No one is going to take you seriously. Your arguments are ridiculous and can be used against your own beliefs.
RJofCanada 15 hours ago
The real axioms of science. 1/ Never believe anyone on anything. Find your own truth. 2/ Never form beliefs. Beliefs destroy your credibility and ruin science. 3/ Only go with absolute knowledge that cannot be refuted as your evidence. 4/ Don't join any human associations who control your mind for money, fear of loss, or any human weakness, like needing prestige, college degrees etc. 5/ Remember the scientific LAW of cause and result. If that is avoided then it is religion.
GoodScienceForYou 16 hours ago
@72dew You don't have a f**king clue where I am coming from. And you don't have a clue the foundation of your religion. I am an engineer and I certainly do not use any form of fish evolving into something else in my work. Are you really that lost? I only use empirical evidence to base any of my projects on. This is why my projects always work, and they work better, last longer, and cost less to operate, than any other competitor who makes the same type of products.
GoodScienceForYou 19 hours ago
@RJofCanada 2 of X Evolution: "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character." Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language.
@RJofCanada 1 of X OK. Here's the deal. All of your posts will be copied and put on the "Neutral Evolution Forum", along with my posts.
Here is my first question? 1/ Where is your absolutely irrefutable physical evidence for evolution in biology? It must contain no opinions used as evidence.
It must show only that simple life has "evolved" into complex. This is according to the following definition of Evolution from a well renowned dictionary. Next post:
@GoodScienceForYou ok, now i know where you are at. you think evolution is built upon the basis that man comes from fish, furthermore half man half fish (like a mermaid). well, of course this isnt true. evolution is built upon the physical change through adaptating to it's envoirnment. Darwin calls the changes adaptations. i dont believe just about anything, i've did my research on actual pere reviewed journals.
evolution is already put to application by engineers
72dew 19 hours ago
@GoodScienceForYou I'm not going to help you promote your moron site. PM's are the Coward's way? What in the hell are you talking about? We are discussing it publicly right here. The point of a of discussion is not to publicly beat the other person. I engage in these conversations hoping to learn from them. f**k, you sound dumber all the time.
RJofCanada 21 hours ago

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 4:52pm

Every human on this earth has genetic defects that cause genetic diseases. 33% of humans in the US ages 15 to 64 will die from cancer. CDC data. 1 in 15 has heart disease. 1 in 12 diabetes. 1 in 10 has a rare genetic disease. Childhood invasive cancer rates have increased by 129% in a study from 1975 to 1995. All data from American Cancer Society, And CDC, American Diabetes Association.
GoodScienceForYou 1 minute ago
Update. Weekly updates has increased the number of genetic diseases. The "rare" disease list in nearly 7000 now according to National Institute of Health. 1 in 10 people have a "rare" disease.
That makes them totally not so rare.
The human genome only shows genetic diseases from any form of "evolution". There are no known positive mutations ever found. Even the ones they believe are positive are listed as part of or in whole the cause of a genetic disease.
GoodScienceForYou 1 day ago
The real axioms of science. 1/ Never believe anyone on anything. Find your own truth. 2/ Never form beliefs. Beliefs destroy your credibility and ruin science. 3/ Only go with absolute knowledge that cannot be refuted as your evidence. 4/ Don't join any human associations who control your mind for money, fear of loss, or any human weakness, like needing prestige, college degrees etc. 5/ Remember the scientific LAW of cause and result. If that is avoided then it is religion.
I was wondering how long this photo slide show was going to go on! Geez. Please fill with more information next time if you're going to make some kind of a point. Photos are not automatically points.
raichutoyou 2 days ago
@0:30 Sorry the claim is being made by you that a particular thing exists that u call god.
I do hold all other god claims or claims about superstitious to the same standard it you thats makes a special plea for your god concept.
Greathiway 3 days ago
@0:40 NEWS Abiogenesis Confirmation watch?v=iLh00xaXC2w
Sorry NO DICE!
Greathiway 3 days ago
@Greathiway
They didn't confirm abiogenesis. The following is from the article discussed in the video:
"John Sutherland and his colleagues from the University of Manchester, UK, created a ribonucleotide, a building block of RNA, from simple chemicals under conditions that might have existed on the early Earth. "
weseeinpart 3 days ago
@weseeinpart "They didn't confirm abiogenesis" Well that title is slightly misleading since yes most life is DNA not RNA , Although Some Viruses are RNA, So its a distinction without much of a difference here because this IS a processes that would seem to be capable of producing life from non-life.
Even so the premise is flawed that only intelligence can produce life especially intelligence, is an argument from ignorance and self contradictory.
Greathiway 3 days ago
I disagree. Code and machinery are evidence of human intelligence; They are not evidence of a divine creator. We can see natural processes generate incrementally complex code (DNA) through evolution. This process does not appear to have a connection to any prime mover. So i'd like you to clarify what your evidence for a divine creator is.
RJofCanada 3 days ago
@RJofCanada
I've two main responses:
1. I would disagree with the human-only limitation because it is intelligence that allows humans to produce such things; not our species-classification.
2. How DNA came into existence originally is not known, nor has it been shown that natural processes or physical laws could produce it (very far from it). That DNA contains code brings us back to the initial question of how code comes to exist.
weseeinpart 3 days ago
@weseeinpart
1. As is known thus far, the human species is the only one capable of such intelligence. If you can name another, I would be interested in meeting such species.
2. I agree we do not know the origins of DNA with 100% certainty. We do know that complexity can arise from simplicity through natural processes, which gives credence to a scientific worldview. This evidence shows a very real possibility that complexity can assemble over a geological timescale from simplicity.
RJofCanada 3 days ago
@RJofCanada
As to your #1, as it is the level of intelligence of humans, not their species classification, that enables them to produce code and machinery; and as our observation and experiences have yet to reveal some other mechanism capable of producing them; the presence of such, in my view, is best explained by an intelligent origin.
As to #2, the complexity of crystals is distinct from the complexity of machinery and code. The latter reflects principles of engineering/design
weseeinpart 3 days ago
I think we've reached a point where we have to agree to disagree.
My argument: Evolution shows us biological complexity from simplicity over time, which makes it possible that life began that way.
I don't see a logical connection, so i'm having difficult understanding your point. Please correct me if i'm misrepresenting your position.
Your argument: We can observe human level of intelligence engineer inanimate complexity, so intelligent design is the best answer as to how life began.
RJofCanada 3 days ago
@RJofCanada
I think you're very nearly representing my view; I'd just add that we are able to distinguish between the type of complexity that arises from chemical properties and physical laws, and the kind of complexity that is known to arise through the use of engineering principles which utilize the phisical laws.
weseeinpart 2 days ago
@weseeinpart Cool. I think you just summed up our point of contention. I think the complexity that can arise from the natural laws is sufficient to create life. I cannot prove this, but the evolutionary evidence for natural processes generating greater complexity over time is enough for me to trust life can be created independent of a divine patriarch. Neither of us are able to prove our position, but at the very least, we understand one another. Thanks for the interesting conversation.
RJofCanada 2 days ago
@RJofCanada Evolution does not show any possible way for simple life to become complex. This is debunked by the data in DNA in the last 12 years for sure. If you want to be free from religious ideas of evolution, and all religious ideas, you have to get away from human beliefs.
GoodScienceForYou 2 days ago
@RJofCanada I have noticed that the following countries are full of Evolution garbage faith. UK, Australia, Africa, South Africa, Holland, Finland Sweden Denmark and Canada... They also have the highest rates of genetic diseases from the mutagens they create from their lifestyle. The US is going in the same degraded direction.
@RJofCanada The genome we have needs to be preserved. Yet we don't have any intelligence left on this planet in any quantity from genetic mental degradation. Were basically f**ked as a species.
@GoodScienceForYou I was talking to weseeinpart. Feel free to direct your unsupported claims to the credulous. My time here is spent.
RJofCanada 2 days ago
@RJofCanada I have found that when I present evidence that is obvious, beyond doubt, and cannot be refuted, the faith based believers in this crap religion of Evodelusionism, will deny, deny, deny. It is the most common reaction when your faith is broken by evidence you cannot deny.
@GoodScienceForYou You. are. crazy. You are just making garbage up. You're telling me that you will give arguments but not supporting evidence because people just deny it. The only way you can validate an argument is with supporting evidence whether people are open to accepting it or not. I have to resort to insults because crazy people like you deserve it. You are a f**king moron and unless you can support your nonsense, no one is going to take you seriously.
RJofCanada 2 days ago
@RJofCanada I put the supported evidence on my posts. The statistics on DNA and diseases is all over the world. You don't ever look at it. It may cause you to realize that evolution is a f**king religion? I have a tested IQ higher than most people on this planet. Most people are stupid to me. It is my curse. But ignorance is not bliss, it is just ignorance that causes more human suffering.
@GoodScienceForYou You must have dreams about being chased by a giant rubber stamp because you are certifiably insane. First, you tell me that you don't give evidence because people won't accept it and then you go on to tell me you gave evidence by stating BS stats and facts without links or even names of the organizations you got this information from. The only mental retardation I see is coming from you.
RJofCanada 1 day ago
@RJofCanada I posted all the evidence you need to get free. Now it is your turn. Most evotards are frightened to death to present their "evidence" to me, because I destroy it for them. I show them what the evidence is and what it actually shows.
I do this by comparing all the evidence we have from all of science.
Comment removed
RJofCanada 1 day ago
@RJofCanada The best thing I can tell you is to never stop seeking the Truth. If you are not seeking the Truth, then you are only seeking to perpetuate myths.
There are only two things in this existence; 1. Truth and 2. nonsense or HEMG. There in not much in between except that humans will use some tiny amount of truth to mix in with a lot of nonsense to sell some delusional ideology.
@RJofCanada Your country has a particularly high rate of CVD, Diabetes, Cancer, and many genetic diseases. Much higher than in the US. That means that your country has a higher rate of mutagens in your lifestyle. 1 in 3.8 have diabetes in your country. Mutagens destroy the brain function and aids in the belief in primitive ideas like myths of fish crawling out of the water and evolving into humans. Mental retardation is part of the degeneration.
@GoodScienceForYou Do you read the garbage you post? "Mutagens destroy the brain function and aids in the belief in primitive ideas like myths of fish crawling out of the water and evolving into humans." This clearly shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. You hear stuff like this from someone you think is intelligent and regurgitate it as your own. You say im retarded for trusting the scientific evidence of evolution and your smart for having faith in a God with no evidence.
RJofCanada 1 day ago
@RJofCanada You are retarded if you believe in myths. The fact that you believe in myths is evidence of your mental degradation.
I am sorry for you.
@RJofCanada If you want to debate this evidence that I have already posted then goto "Neutral Evolution Forum" and request a log on. This way you beating me can be public and have a record. PM's are the cowards way.
RJofCanada 1 day ago
RJofCanada 1 day ago
@RJofCanada I told you I don't have any beliefs. I only go with what is apparent and obvious, irrefutable evidence. A real scientist waits for irrefutable evidence before making any conclusions or producing a hypothesis or a theory. This garbage has nothing that would cause a sane intelligent person to form even an idea of Evolution.
RJofCanada 1 day ago
@RJofCanada So, I take it that you can't answer my question? Not one Evotard has been able answer and produce any irrefutable evidence. Every piece of evidence is a delusional opinion about evidence. It is one nonsense story piled on top of another. You have to wear wading boots and bring a gas mask to class to endure the stench of this garbage. You are a f**king coward as all Evotards are. I have never seen any other type.
@RJofCanada The real axioms of science. 1/ Never believe anyone on anything. Find your own truth. 2/ Never form beliefs. Beliefs destroy your credibility and ruin science. 3/ Only go with absolute knowledge that cannot be refuted as your evidence. 4/ Don't join any human associations who control your mind for money, fear of loss, or any human weakness, like needing prestige, college degrees etc. 5/ Remember the scientific LAW of cause and result. If that is avoided then it is religion.
@RJofCanada Let your "heart be true"
/watch?v=N7Eu8yVna10
@GoodScienceForYou Hey GoofSci... That link did not provide the evidence of your genius. Im still waiting for the test that you claim shows you have a higher IQ than the rest of the planet.
RJofCanada 1 day ago
RJofCanada 1 day ago
@RJofCanada I have noticed that Evotards will not debate me, but they will dodge with any form of nonsense they can find. Yours is the most desperate I have seen so far. It reflects the degree of fear you have. The problem with stupid people, like you is you have no idea how stupid you are, but I do. Everything you say, tells me how limited and unaware you are.
@RJofCanada Every human on this earth has genetic defects that cause genetic diseases. 33% of humans in the US ages 15 to 64 will die from cancer. CDC data. 1 in 15 has heart disease. 1 in 12 diabetes. 1 in 10 has a rare genetic disease. Childhood invasive cancer rates have increased by 129% in a study from 1975 to 1995. All data from American Cancer Society, And CDC, American Diabetes Association.
@RJofCanada The ONLY thing I have against you is your religion. This is because your religion promotes the further degradation of humanity. It gives retards like you "hope" of some magical mutation fairy that will improve our species. There is no evolution. There is only the genetics we have and with every mutagen we make we destroy the future of human kind. You Evotards are willing to our descendants a short miserable life full of fear with little intelligence. Hey wait! we're there now.
GoodScienceForYou 10 hours ago
@RJofCanada When I was young I could not understand how people seem so stupid. They don't even know how an engine in their car works? Don't understand electronics? Don't understand physics? Don't understand genetics? Don't understand anything. The athletes have about 6-10 years of productivity then it's over. Getting sick, and dying is not a normal idea. It is not built in to our species, yet we have thousands of diseases and we have death. Don't you want to know why? Are you that stupid?
@RJofCanada When I was about 4 years old my mother took me to a funeral home and really didn't say much to me on the way. Then I was propped up at the coffin; saw my aunt "Bootsy" dead. I thought: This is really weird. "This cannot be". As time went on I discovered that most people need a doctor. I thought that too was weird. How can someone get sick? Then I learned about "old age' from Grandma and Grandpa. This is what set me on the path to understand everything; same story as the Buddha.
@GoodScienceForYou
You are a freak.
odinata 9 hours ago
@GoodScienceForYou All you have done is say evolution is not true and asked stupid questions that wouldn't prove evoultion is not true.  No one will ever take a ratard like you seriously. More importantly, you haven't even taken a position or given any evidence that your position is true. All you say is that we are intelligent and therefore must have a designer. Thats an argument from ignorance.
RJofCanada 7 hours ago
@RJofCanada Evolution has never happened on this earth. There is no evidence of any simple life ever evolving into complex. I have been studying this for over 44 years, and have never had one single piece of evidence that shows evolution as fact.
Yet people want to believe in this garbage. This is a good indication of the fact that humans are genetically degraded to the point of believing in f**ked up myths.
GoodScienceForYou 3 minutes ago
@RJofCanada Next question; I want you to find any, even one, positive mutation that has ever been found in DNA? It must be positive and has no genetic diseases associated with it.
This is the second time I have asked for this.
GoodScienceForYou 2 minutes ago
@GoodScienceForYou Did you know that SCIENCE is how we came to understand the earth was round and not flat.  SCIENCE told us we live in a heliocentreic system and not a geocentric one like religion tried to tell us. .SCIENCE taught us about germ theory and we learned that being sick wasn't a punishment from God. Even still, you somehow think that disease is proof of God. Thats doesnt make any sense and thats why no one is going to take you seriously.
RJofCanada 7 hours ago
@RJofCanada It took nearly 150 years to rid science of the earth is flat after we had the tools to disprove that crap. And back then all of the great minds of the time believed in flat earth. Now that we have the absolute evidence in DNA that utterly removes any doubts about "evolution". It will take a few generations to get rid of that crap as well. Once people are paid to teach garbage, it takes longer for it to go away. I never trust anyone who is paid to teach things.
GoodScienceForYou 9 minutes ago
@RJofCanada Being sick is a punishment from our ancestors, who cultivated so many diseases and mutagens by not following any rules of safety. Like not cultivating pigs and chickens near humans. The most powerful breeding ground for new flu virus. Virus is a mutagen. I want you to answer my questions now. It is your turn.
Where is you absolutely irrefutable physical evidence for evolution, of simple life becoming complex? No opinions allowed just evidence.
GoodScienceForYou 6 minutes ago
@GoodScienceForYou You are like a child. The only claim I want you to prove is the one where you claim you took an IQ test and the Doctor said you were one of the smartest people in the world. If you produce a credible source for this claim, I will take you seriously. In the meantime, I will consider you a 60 yr old autistic child.
RJofCanada 7 hours ago
@RJofCanada I consider you to be a delusional person. One that is desperately trying to hold on to some faith and belief in nonsense.
That makes you very common.
GoodScienceForYou 11 minutes ago
@GoodScienceForYou Are you seriously comparing yourself to Buddha? REALLYY?! This is why no one is going to take you seriously. This is one of your more obviously crazy statements. This and the fact that you are one of the smartest people on the planet. Tongue You are so deludded. Everything you say sounds so stupid, but you continue on like you actually believe it. lol
RJofCanada 7 hours ago
@RJofCanada I don't compare myself to Buddha. I find it interesting that he found the same things and it made him want the Truth. My path is different, but the end is the same. To be awake and not sleeping in some delusion.
I spent 17 years in hard discipline of yoga.
This is why I have no beliefs. To have no beliefs is to be free.
GoodScienceForYou 14 minutes ago
@RJofCanada P.S.  I was also born on the full moon eclipse.
GoodScienceForYou 13 minutes ago
This has been flagged as spam show
odinata 23 hours ago
@weseeinpart Let's try to close. Many things that use to be answered by theist beliefs have been disproved by science. (Eg- Flat Earth, Geocentricity, Germ theory) In a nutshell, we can prove complexity can arrange over large timescales from simplicity. This is shown with evolution. We don't know the origins of DNA but we didn't always know illness was germs and not God's punishment. I'm comfortable trusting a scientific worldview with supporting evidence than a theist worldview with none.
RJofCanada 3 days ago
@RJofCanada This is baby talk. Evotards use the most ridiculous arguments, because they are so stupid they don't know that what the say is moronic baby talk.
Computers show intelligence of design, but humans don't?
Humans are computers. The brain is the most elaborate computer ever designed, yet you say it arrived by magical nonsense?
How can one computer have a designer and the other appeared by magical evolution nonsense?
Faith begins where evidence ends. Belief in a supernatural diety requires faith. We can observe natural and physical processes that govern the universe. Gravity can be observed. So it would stand to reason that the things we dont fully understand yet are a result of the natural processes we observe. We just need to work out the details. It`s mystery and not magic.
RJofCanada 3 days ago
@RJofCanada
I’d like to address this portion of your comment:
“So it would stand to reason that the things we dont fully understand yet are a result of the natural processes we observe”
We know by observation that Intelligent agents create machinery and code. The same cannot be said about mindless natural processes or physical laws.
weseeinpart 3 days ago
@weseeinpart You're alluding to the idea that everything must have an intelligent creator, which is an unreasonable claim due to the infinite regression argument. Who created God and who created the God that created God and so on... You would probably say God is the one exception who is eternal, but you should remove that which there is no evidence for and just say the natural processes are eternal. Just because something exists, doesn't mean it was created or has purpose.
RJofCanada 3 days ago
@RJofCanada
"You're alluding to the idea that everything must have an intelligent creator..."
Actually, I am noting that it is our observation and experience that code and machinery originate from intelligent agents; and that it is not our observation or experience that code or machinery arise absent intelligent agents.
weseeinpart 3 days ago
@weseeinpart Through DNA, we observe that all life is connected. The overwhelming evolutionary evidence accurately outlines our genetic family tree and explains the diversity of life. We don't have any evidence there is a divine creator, so we don't need to prove there isn't one. Science has evidence that life is a result of natural processes and they are still working on the full explanation.
RJofCanada 3 days ago
@RJofCanada
"Science has evidence that life is a result of natural processes..."
Such as?
weseeinpart 3 days ago
@weseeinpart The God theory suggests we were created in the form we are now.  Science shows evidence to the contrary. Evolution suggests complexity is a r

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print