Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My message to you on Youtube (Read 41646 times)
72DEW2
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

My message to you on Youtube
Feb 6th, 2012 at 6:09pm

apparently the last message i send didnt get to you as you didnt replied and it didnt appear in my sent folder, hope this one will, i've spent time writing it.

"DNA only shows genetic degradation."

>>wrong, i've showed you the evidence that it's not true and im going to show it to you again. it's below the "-" mark

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------

it is now observed that new genes in the genus Drosophila (fruit fly) does not onl arise pretty quickly, but also diverge quickly to become essential parts of the genome. this article is from Science: "New genes in Dropsophila quickly become essenetial".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------

"I don't have a religion. I think all religious nonsense needs to be removed from science, including this garbage of your religion."

>> wrong, you totally believe in a religion where it preaches about the earth is under ten thousand years old, there's a sky daddy dictator, a city on clouds and a cave + living creature under ground that can speak and likes torture.

"I mean fish crawled out of the water?? WTF is wrong with your mind."

>> surprise, surprise!! look up "mudskipper" or "periophthalmus gracilis ". Here's an image URL
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/Periophthalmus_gracilis.jpg

>> if you actually think that evolution claims that fish walks up in water overnight and decided "hey, let's become humans and evolve like pokemons" then you are retarded and probably learned evolution in a catholic or christian school, which wont be surprising for teaching and fabricating anything that gets in the way or contradicts your own religion.

>> guess what? we have air breathing mammals spending 99% of their life underwater (dolphins, whales...) and they dont even have gills! guess what? we have fish coming to land and laying eggs in thick mud and not suffocate (mudfish). WTF is wrong with the world or WTF is wrong with you?

"All of the fossils agree with this as well."

>> such as?

i have more evidence of evolution that is undeniable and i'd like you to try to rebute them, if you can that is

one the biggest one, it's called symbiosis. where two or more organisms benefit from eachother thus over time, they merge. in fact, it's the reason why you have cellular respiration. The mitochondria is a vital organelle that exists inside every cell that relies on cellular respiration, it's the organelle that burns oxygen for us. but we have found traces of the mitochondria's own unique dna and many more hardcore evidence suggesting that it was once a seperate organism. if they were seperate once, this means we were not created but a product of slow evolution because the symbiosis of mitochondria and single-celled organism have to come first. below i present hardcore evidence between the "-" sign

-----------

• Mitochondria have a set of double membranes, as do most bacteria; and the lipid composition of mitochondrial membranes shows no similarities with the eukaryotic cell cytoplasm. If mitochondria evolved inside of proto eukaryote, their membrane composition would be expected to be of the same material. Instead, it appears that mitochondrial membranes more closely resemble bacterial membranes in terms of lipid composition (Margulis, 1981, p. 217).

• The inner-membrane infoldings in the mitochondria lend more credence to the symbiosis theory. According to Margulis, the infoldings (cristae) "are adaptations that increase the surface area of oxidative enzymes, evolutionary analogues to the mesosomal membranes of many prokaryotes" (Margulis, 1981, p. 208). In addition, the cristae keep the various enzymes segregated according to use, as do bacteria.

• Mitochondrial ribosomal RNA sequences bear much more in common with bacteria than with ribosomes in the eukaryotic cytoplasm. For example, n-formylmethionyl transfer RNA has been found to exist only in mitochondria and bacteria (Dyer and Obar, 1985, p. 78).

• Not only do mitochondria possess their own DNA, but it is circular, as is bacterial DNA; and DNA synthesis is continuous as opposed to that of eukaryotic nuclear DNA. Furthermore, the ratio of guanine-cytosine base pairs in mitochondrial DNA is proportionately higher, as with bacteria, than in eukaryotic nuclear DNA (Margulis, 1981, p. 206).

• Mitochondrial division resembles bacterial reproduction, according to Margulis. She writes, "Genetic recombination in (mitochondria) is far more reminiscent of phage and bacterial sexuality than it is of eukaryotic nuclear sexual behavior" (Margulis, 1981, p. 218).
A closer look at mitochondrial ribosomes reveals even more supportive evidence for symbiosis theory. Mitochondrial ribosomes have more similar antibiotic sensitivities with bacterial ribosomes than with eukaryotic ribosomes. For example, cycloheximide blocks eukaryotic ribosomes by affecting tRNA transfer but affects neither mitochondria or bacteria. On the other hand, drugs that block prokaryotic synthesis but not eukaryotic synthesis block mitochondrial protein synthesis as well, e.g., erythromycin and tetracycline (Margulis, 1981, p. 217-218).

-----------

evolution isnt "man comes from fish", it's a long process of adaptation, surviver passes on their genes and from simplicity to complexity in order to enhance survival. where christanity religion just says "god did it" or "imaginary sky daddy poofed us out". which sound more reasonable?

furthermore, evolution simply means changes from adapting to changing environment, not "poof, you're human".

more proofs that have been OBSERVED:

-----------

The italian wall lizard migrated to an island which has a very different biodiversity. and with only 30 generations, these lizards have their jaw bones wildened and placed differently more in suit for consuming vegetations. Their guts changed from a meat diet to a plant diet, their entire guts have to change meaning digestive enzymes, chemicals...etc.

-----------

"If you don't understand what I just wrote, then you are blocked because of your faith in your religion."

>> i understand fully what you just wrote, and i've rebuted every single argument right out of the waters. no, YOUR faith is blocking you from real science.

>> you can tell me to stop sending me you messages and i will, but if you are just gonna block me, then it just proves me that you are a coward and afraid of the infomation coming in. if you want me to stop messaging you, you can tell me and i wont message you any further.

i just clicked on a post in your forum and found that you said "fish gave birth to fish, human gave birth to human..."

>> well of course that's true. What's a definition of "species"? it means when two organisms cant interbreed, then they are two different species.

>> im sure i've posted this example before. if one side of the earth becomes more acidic (to the point of lemon juice) and the other side becomes more basic (to the point of baking soda), of course this happens over millions or billions (if you wish) of years. if evolution isnt possible, this means that instead of adapting, humans or creatures would just slowly die off. if however they do adapt to their surrounding (by increasing/decreasing the body's pH level), it will come to a point when two sides can no longer breed due to the pH change in the two sides' bodies. then they will be labelled as two seperate species.
yet this still sticks to what you said, "humans gave birth to human", only that it will be ACIDIC human give birth to ACIDIC human, BASIC human give birth to BASIC human.

do keep in mind that all of this except the last part was a direct copy&paste of my PM, you are more than welcome to ignore anything i said directing to answering the PM

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: My message to you on Youtube
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 2:05am

First of all, you need to keep on one topic at a time. 
Breaking it down one idea at a time, because I have to work.

"New genes in Dropsophila quickly become essenetial"

When deprived of oxygen, the fruit fly will do exactly the same thing every time.
This shows no evolution, because the trait is inherent in the creature, and if it repeats with the same experiment then it does not follow the axioms of your religion, stating that these are "random" and have no cause.
In the Theory of Evolution there is no science but there is ONE TIME events that never happen twice the same way.

I have talked with hundreds of Evolutionists and they all believe this is real. Either evolutionary events only happen once or they don't ever happen.

"The first life came from events that can never be repeated.  It can only happen with primordial soup and those conditions do not happen now nor ever again."

In other words the common faith and belief in this religion is that events of evolution only happen once.
This is their answer for the reason why we don't have new life constantly evolving now from single cells. 

You do know that there is not one single celled creature on this planet that has been found to evolve into even two cells, much less the billions we have?

The first rule of science is the "LAW OF CAUSE and EFFECT".
If something repeats then it has a cause.  If it repeats the same way every time then it is programmed to do that by "intelligence".

When some religious believer in Evodelusionism states that something is "Evolution" when it is nothing more than a programmed response that repeats every time, then it is not evolution.

It is absolute proof of designed in programming that escapes the religious believer in Evodelusionism, because all they are looking for is to label anything they can find as "Evolution", their magical world of fantasy.

Understand?

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 2:29am

"I don't have a religion. I think all religious nonsense needs to be removed from science, including this garbage of your religion."

>> wrong, you totally believe in a religion where it preaches about the earth is under ten thousand years old, there's a sky daddy dictator, a city on clouds and a cave + living creature under ground that can speak and likes torture.""

-------------------------
-----------------

I never discuss any religious beliefs, because I don't operate on beliefs. I only go with what I know to be true. If I don't know it to be true, I will tell you why it is not true. 

I only discuss science.  It is your religion that I am talking about.  I have no religion, so you can't go there.  I am here to show you  "Evodelusionism"
the belief in this crap is a religion:

Evolution:  "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character."  Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language.

There is no science in delusional ideas.  That means it can only be a religion that is sold to the vulnerable children by society.   Society uses schools to indoctrinate their children into the "beliefs" of the time that produce the desired results in the children.

This is how societies have operated for many thousands of years, since recorded history.

What is taught in the University is what the common religion of the times dictate. And the common religion of the past was that you  will suffer in hell if you don't do what the "church" dictates to you.

And that church was always in the control of the MONEY and POWER structures of the society.

The common religion of the times is a "Liberalism" that has the idea that any restraints on sexual behavior is bad.   People have always been looking for a way to have sex in anyway they see fit.

So if this idea feeds the money "tree" of the powers, politicians at be at any time, then it will be taught in school and made valid by them.

Basically the next stage of this is to allow grown men to have sex with little boys and that it will be approved by society, because it is "natural".

Sexual compulsions are at the root cause of this religion as far as my studies on this go.

The strongest proponents of this are groups that hate religions. This is why the common thread is religion hate, especially Christians and Jews.

It is funny that they don't talk bad about Islamic religions. But it is politically correct to give them religious freedom, but not for Jews and Christians.

This Evodelusionism is part of the "Liberalism" religion of allowing anything to "go". Then calling it natural.

In a perfect world, my rules would follow what science dictates for human survival, first. Then for survival of the earth and the other creatures.

That religion is not followed, but the opposite is what the "Liberalism", which includes the cult of "Evodelusionism" religion dictates.

The evidence is clear as can be, that humans are genetically degrading faster than ever.

My path to find the Truth is in Science. Science is my religion.

My religion of real "Science" dictates that survival and health of the earth is primary over some retarded cultures need for sexual freedom and money.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 2:35am

""i have more evidence of evolution that is undeniable and i'd like you to try to rebute them, if you can that is

one the biggest one, it's called symbiosis. where two or more organisms benefit from eachother thus over time, they merge. in fact, it's the reason why you have cellular respiration. The mitochondria is a vital organelle that exists inside every cell that relies on cellular respiration, it's the organelle that burns oxygen for us. but we have found traces of the mitochondria's own unique dna and many more hardcore evidence suggesting that it was once a seperate organism. if they were seperate once, this means we were not created but a product of slow evolution because the symbiosis of mitochondria and single-celled organism have to come first. below i present hardcore evidence between the "-" sign""

(I am trying to be nice to you. But this is so retarded in its basic ideas that I can't believe that anyone falls for this crap.)

This is common with Evolutionists. They site things then do not show the evidence.

There is no evidence of any merging of any creatures.

They believe this because it is how they interpret what they see.  In order to prove something you must show it happens.

This is one of those. Evolutionary ideas that magical garbage only happens once and we cannot see it happening today. This is the magical Evodelusionary fair concept.

If different cells merge, they would be merging NOW all over the planet.

Science does not change with time. The same science works today, as it has always worked according to the laws of science.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 2:46am

""• Mitochondria have a set of double membranes, as do most bacteria; and the lipid composition of mitochondrial membranes shows no similarities with the eukaryotic cell cytoplasm. If mitochondria evolved inside of proto eukaryote, their membrane composition would be expected to be of the same material. Instead, it appears that mitochondrial membranes more closely resemble bacterial membranes in terms of lipid composition (Margulis, 1981, p. 217).

• The inner-membrane infoldings in the mitochondria lend more credence to the symbiosis theory. According to Margulis, the infoldings (cristae) "are adaptations that increase the surface area of oxidative enzymes, evolutionary analogues to the mesosomal membranes of many prokaryotes" (Margulis, 1981, p. 208). In addition, the cristae keep the various enzymes segregated according to use, as do bacteria.

• Mitochondrial ribosomal RNA sequences bear much more in common with bacteria than with ribosomes in the eukaryotic cytoplasm. For example, n-formylmethionyl transfer RNA has been found to exist only in mitochondria and bacteria (Dyer and Obar, 1985, p. 78).

• Not only do mitochondria possess their own DNA, but it is circular, as is bacterial DNA; and DNA synthesis is continuous as opposed to that of eukaryotic nuclear DNA. Furthermore, the ratio of guanine-cytosine base pairs in mitochondrial DNA is proportionately higher, as with bacteria, than in eukaryotic nuclear DNA (Margulis, 1981, p. 206).

• Mitochondrial division resembles bacterial reproduction, according to Margulis. She writes, "Genetic recombination in (mitochondria) is far more reminiscent of phage and bacterial sexuality than it is of eukaryotic nuclear sexual behavior" (Margulis, 1981, p. 218).
A closer look at mitochondrial ribosomes reveals even more supportive evidence for symbiosis theory. Mitochondrial ribosomes have more similar antibiotic sensitivities with bacterial ribosomes than with eukaryotic ribosomes. For example, cycloheximide blocks eukaryotic ribosomes by affecting tRNA transfer but affects neither mitochondria or bacteria. On the other hand, drugs that block prokaryotic synthesis but not eukaryotic synthesis block mitochondrial protein synthesis as well, e.g., erythromycin and tetracycline (Margulis, 1981, p. 217-218).""

-----------------------------
--------------------------------

Pay close attention;
The actual evidence in Mitochondria DNA shows that Eukaryota mitochondria has lost most of it genes from  "evolution".

Gene loss is not evolution but is genetic degradation.

I find it funny that this person who wrote this forgot to mention that. Gee! I wonder why? Could it be that she is working "overtime" to force the belief in evolution on mitochondria while not looking at the actual evidence.
This myopic vision causes people to "see things" that are not in all the other evidence we have on the same phenomenon.

Last I checked they believe that mitochondrial DNA has lost most of it's genes over 1500 genes lost.

You can look this up.  It is common knowledge in genetics.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #5 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 2:50am

evolution isnt "man comes from fish", it's a long process of adaptation, surviver passes on their genes and from simplicity to complexity in order to enhance survival. where christanity religion just says "god did it" or "imaginary sky daddy poofed us out". which sound more reasonable?

furthermore, evolution simply means changes from adapting to changing environment, not "poof, you're human".

--------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

I know the whole idea of evolution.  I know it, obviously, far better than you do.

I know genetics and all the evidence far better than you do or your teachers.

The final premises of this crap religion is that humans evolved from fish.

There is a post on here where I went over this in detail with another Evotard.

It goes like this in the abbreviated version.

Single cells........marine life.....fish.....reptiles....birds and mammals... humans.
So your religion teaches that we evolved from fish. Don't tell lies.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 2:54am

"The italian wall lizard migrated to an island which has a very different biodiversity. and with only 30 generations, these lizards have their jaw bones wildened and placed differently more in suit for consuming vegetations. Their guts changed from a meat diet to a plant diet, their entire guts have to change meaning digestive enzymes, chemicals...etc."

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

According to the DNA these were atavism genes that were stimulated into manifestation. 

30 generations again.  If you put the same lizard on this island today, it will repeat the same changes.

The birds of the Galapagos grow beaks longer or shorter depending on the difficulty of finding foods.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #7 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 2:59am

">> im sure i've posted this example before. if one side of the earth becomes more acidic (to the point of lemon juice) and the other side becomes more basic (to the point of baking soda), of course this happens over millions or billions (if you wish) of years. if evolution isnt possible, this means that instead of adapting, humans or creatures would just slowly die off. if however they do adapt to their surrounding (by increasing/decreasing the body's pH level), it will come to a point when two sides can no longer breed due to the pH change in the two sides' bodies. then they will be labelled as two seperate species.
yet this still sticks to what you said, "humans gave birth to human", only that it will be ACIDIC human give birth to ACIDIC human, BASIC human give birth to BASIC human."
------------------------------------
=--------------------------------------

The facts is that DNA shows only genetic degradation in humans and all the mammals we have the DNA to study.

The path is we are made with complex gentic structures.

As time goes on, when we don't live in harmony with nature, or the environement has toxins that are mutagenic, we degrade as all mammals have done.

We are not evolving in absolute evidence. We never have.  There are over 7000 known genetic diseases caused by many more than that DNA mutations that are all bad.

We know these are screwed up DNA because we have samples of the correctly functioning genetic coding. 

The correctly functioning PRIOR healthy coding was first.  The screwed up genes are shown in these diseases.

IP Logged

72DEW2
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #8 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 7:21pm

you are right, this is a lot and it’s getting really long. We should just focus on one thing.

“When deprived of oxygen, the fruit fly will do exactly the same thing every time.
This shows no evolution, because the trait is inherent in the creature, and if it repeats with the same experiment then it does not follow the axioms of your religion, stating that these are "random" and have no cause.
In the Theory of Evolution there is no science but there is ONE TIME events that never happen twice the same way.”

>> but i didn’t say this is the definite proof of evolution. But if you keep in mind that things like this doesn’t only happen to one fly, but it happens to many. Of course the same mutation never happens twice (or extremely rarely) but whatever happens stays in the genome and it gets passed on. The mutation might be neutral or bad or good but it doesn’t have to take effect immediately but nevertheless, it gets passed on to the offspring. But once it does take effect slowly or immediately the lucky ones are more likely to propagate and breed more thus passing down it’s genetic codes while the unlucky ones will decline in population or extinct.

This is just to prove your statement “there’s only genetic degradation” wrong, not an argument directed at proving evolution (at least not what i had in mind)

“You do know that there is not one single celled creature on this planet that has been found to evolve into even two cells, much less the billions we have?”

>> single celled organisms doesn’t just pop into multi-celled organism overnight nor does it have to grow out another one like a tumour. Right now, string algae are found to be actually many individual micro organisms coming together, gather to form string like shapes in the water to float better and to feed better. Even after they are broken down, the individual segments can survive and will try to reform again. this can be the beginning step of lesser-celled organism to multi-celled organism

“The first rule of science is the "LAW OF CAUSE and EFFECT".
If something repeats then it has a cause. If it repeats the same way every time then it is programmed to do that by "intelligence".”

>> but evolution never violated that law, it never said a fish gave birth to a human, nor a duck gave birth to a chicken. All it says is that things tends to adapt to survive, adapting causes changes to the body and when many changes are accumulated overtime (we’re talking billions of years) and displayed on a A4 paper. Yes, it does look like a fish became a man and it gives the illusion that there were “stages” when actually everything is gradual.

>> you cant say that an “intelligence” must be involved. for example, a chemical reaction, you don’t need to tell it how to react or what should come out of the reaction. It happens and you cant tell it to stop or start (without changing it). Every element have their own unique property and the same thing will happen over and over again if you mix the same things over and over again, it doesn’t matter if you do it upright, in new York, upside-down or outerspace. It will happen over and over again without the intervention of any sort of intelligence.

“Evolution: "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character." Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language.”

>> and apparently Webster’s Dictionary isn’t written by an evolutionary scientist. I mean “organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity,” are you kidding me?? “inorganic”?? it’s making more implications to abiogenesis then evolution. Go ask a evolutionary biologist what is evolution, visit multiple evolution sites and see what it is. If what the multiple evolution site gave the same or similar definition that is parallel to what a evo biologist would say and different from what Webster says, then Webster is false.

“There is no science in delusional ideas. That means it can only be a religion that is sold to the vulnerable children by society. Society uses schools to indoctrinate their children into the "beliefs" of the time that produce the desired results in the children.”

>> you’re right, and claiming “intelligent design” or “creationism” isn’t gonna get you anywhere as zero evidence exists. The only argument that appeared on that side is “because of xxxx, then it must be yyyy”. We call it argument from ignorance, a logical fallacy.

>> i suggest taking a look in this page. A gathering of quotes from different published biology books defining what evolution is (there are citations on this page as well). But do yourself a favour and compare with your Webster definition and see if there’s a difference.
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/evolution-definition.html

“This Evodelusionism is part of the "Liberalism" religion of allowing anything to "go". Then calling it natural.”

>> explain how does evolution have anything at all to do with politics (liberals). The thing is, i don’t give a rat’s ass about politics, never interested in it, hardly bother to vote sometimes. So just to get things clear for you, my belief in evolution isn’t based on politics or indoctrination, it was based on research and a crap load of reading.

“The evidence is clear as can be, that humans are genetically degrading faster than ever.”

>> yes, bodywise. A normal human can hardly give birth without needing medical accompany. But technology wise, we are advancing.

“My religion of real "Science" dictates that survival and health of the earth is primary over some retarded cultures need for sexual freedom and money.”

>> i still don’t understand the sex & money part, nor do i care as it has nothing to do with evolution

“Pay close attention;
The actual evidence in Mitochondria DNA shows that Eukaryota mitochondria has lost most of it genes from "evolution".

Gene loss is not evolution but is genetic degradation.”

>> genes in the mitochondria has been lost, but now it’s in our cell’s genome. Our cell no longer requires the mitochondria itself to do the duplicating. The mitochondria is an organelle, not a separate organism anymore, and this is done through symbiosis. It’s the same thing with chloroplasts, all have traces of their own DNA and all shows strong resemblance (which i’ve showed in point form) to eukaryotic bacteria instead of prokaryotic cells.

“The final premises of this crap religion is that humans evolved from fish.”

>> then you don’t know it as good as i do.

“Single cells........marine life.....fish.....reptiles....birds and mammals... humans.
So your religion teaches that we evolved from fish. Don't tell lies.”

>> that’s what they teach when you are in grade 3. Now, you learn protein synthesis, symbiosis, cellular evolution... but if that’s how you learned evolution now then im truly sorry.

“The birds of the Galapagos grow beaks longer or shorter depending on the difficulty of finding foods”

>> well, duh. Rain stops (or become less frequent), bird with advantages (bigger beaks) survives more easily, have greater chances of propagating over small beaks more, more bird with bigger beaks. Rain returns, small beak bird repopulate so you start seeing small beaks again. So? Natural selection much? That only support darwin’s Evolution by Natural Selection. The birds don’t just decides to have long beaks and short beaks, natural selection explains it in a perfect, logical and sensible way (what i said at the top).

>> that video you sent me didn’t move me a tad bit, in fact you should be sceptical too as it’s been narrated by an idiot (Nathan Wells). Here’s why

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAY9d-tiO_Y&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list...

===== READ AFTER YOU WATCH THE VIDEO ===========================================
He began off by saying “you’re still light years away from making life”. He used light years to measure time, i mean just by hearing that you could tell that he clearly doesn’t understand garbage about science.

Furthermore, based on his logic, if i pop him in the atlantic ocean, should i expect another idiot to emerge from his innards?
So yea, im remaining VERY skeptical about that one. The statistic in that video might hold some weight, but the explanation he gave holds no weight for me.

>> your video also mentioned micro and macro evolution. I think that is bs. If you place a long series of “micro” evolution in chronological order over millions of years, then you compare the organism at the beginning of the picture to the one at the end and you’ll get what you’ll see as “macro” evolution. There is no micro or macro evolution, just evolution.

“The facts is that DNA shows only genetic degradation in humans and all the mammals we have the DNA to study.”

>> but that’s not true, mutations doesn’t ONLY do bad, it can be neutral or even good. It may accumulate in the genome for generations. For example, the HIV virus has genetic mutation very frequently, in fact way faster than the cures can be developed and that’s why we cant find a cure for it. That’s not “genetic degradation”, but more like “genetic improvement”.

>> this video tells of man-made selection which covers the example i commented earlier about farm animals and plants are a result of man-made selection. “Not genetic degradation”, some “genetic improvement”. For example wheats, corns... they can grow in very dense areas, grow very fast and doesn’t die as easily as they would if they were naturally selected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLwtpahwJJ8

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #9 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 2:01am

>> but i didn’t say this is the definite proof of evolution. But if you keep in mind that things like this doesn’t only happen to one fly, but it happens to many. Of course the same mutation never happens twice (or extremely rarely) but whatever happens stays in the genome and it gets passed on. The mutation might be neutral or bad or good but it doesn’t have to take effect immediately but nevertheless, it gets passed on to the offspring. But once it does take effect slowly or immediately the lucky ones are more likely to propagate and breed more thus passing down it’s genetic codes while the unlucky ones will decline in population or extinct.

This is just to prove your statement “there’s only genetic degradation” wrong, not an argument directed at proving evolution (at least not what i had in mind)

--------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------

When genes are atrophied it is often because they are not used. 

If fruit flies ALWAYS respond the same way then IT WAS DESIGNED TO DO THIS.

The same way with bacteria that has never evolved.

In order to show any for of evolution, you must show a constant change towards more complex, more healthy, more intelligent, basically more fit, and better designed.

There is no way for you to say that hybrid corn is better for the intended use of eating and digesting for nutrition when it is messed with genetically.

I have never seen a product that was "improved" by humans for he purpose of profits.

If profits is the driving force of your evolution, then that is a driving force for extinction.

What you are taught is what you are supposed to learn in an environment that is controlled by money. 

For instance if a food is insect resistant, then why would you want to eat it, if insects know instinctively not to eat it?

Most of the corn growth density is because we humans eat toxic foods called meat.  It is well established that meat eating is a trigger for lots of diseases. But the meat industry is well established.   People are addicted to meat.

However, growing human food to be fed to cattle creates lots of environmental problems. This is well established.

The point is money is the driving force of hybridization and that can NEVER be good.

If nutrition or better taste was the only reasons, it still would not produce any better foods, because humans are to stupid to understand the nature of themselves and what they really need for life.

The establishment forced this evolution idea on the public in order to keep the "machine" operating that is basically destroying the planet most of the species and humans.

Most of the "evil" on earth is done in the name of "what is good for you".

There is no evidence in anything you have shown me showing any form of improvements to any creature by evolution.

Most everything humans change like dogs, pigs, horses, chickens are bad for the species.  It weakens it and then it cannot survive in the wild.  Even mice are dependent on humans, when the ancient species were much larger and could live off the land.

Humans have a "black thumb" rather than a "green thumb" when they screw with nature.

The evidence is in on this and we are making ourselves sick and destroying the lives of our descendants.

The whole of morals should be about improving life for our children. Instead we continue to destroy any possibility of any improvements.

When people are paid to teach you something, you need to investigate the agenda that created those lessons.

Calling a religious idea "science" has never turned it into science.

People want to believe in evolution because they are base. They want to destroy other religious ideologies in order to put this disgusting and hopeless agenda on the public and make people easy to control from fear.

It is out of fear that people learn this crap.

"If you don't do well in school, you will never amount to anything."

"If you don't get a degree, then you will not make enough money."

"If you get a PhD in biology or medical science, then you will have prestige."

All of these are traps that are designed to perpetuate the economic machine, not to help humans to a better life.

The rules I use for scientific inquiry.

The real axioms of science. 1/ Never believe anyone on anything. Find your own truth. 2/ Never form beliefs. Beliefs destroy your credibility and ruin science. 3/ Only go with absolute knowledge that cannot be refuted as your evidence. 4/ Don't join any human associations who control your mind for money, fear of loss, or any human weakness, like needing prestige, college degrees etc. 5/ Remember the scientific LAW of cause and result. If that is avoided then it is religion.

6/ Variable science is not science.  If one phenomenon is interpreted in one way, and it violates the ideas of another phenomenon, then it is self contradictory.

REAL SCIENCE is never contradictory.

Real science never contradicts any other part of the other functional sciences.

Evolution violates most laws of science and it violates normal scientific inquiry.

On the one hand they say that evolution is a one time event that can only happen one time in one situation and that it is not repeatable.  "Evolution is random"  "Random" means it has no cause.  This violates the first law of "cause and result" of science.

Then when they see a repeated event, like Flavobacterium that mutates exactly the same way every time to eat anything (carbon based food), then it is said to "prove" evolution.

It proves that bacteria was designed to do this.

It actually proves design.

It is the vision of the indoctrinated that must be fulfilled in the evidence.

It is not the Truth.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be." Albert Einstein

So far you  have proven design and degradation by causes, by every thing you think is showing "evolution".

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #10 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 2:07am

">> but that’s not true, mutations doesn’t ONLY do bad, it can be neutral or even good. It may accumulate in the genome for generations. For example, the HIV virus has genetic mutation very frequently, in fact way faster than the cures can be developed and that’s why we cant find a cure for it. That’s not “genetic degradation”, but more like “genetic improvement”.

-------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------

What cures have come from evolution?

The only thing we have done by not following how we were designed and denying the creator and our frail nature is to created more genetic degradation.

The only thing that seems to come from medical science is bad prescription drugs that produce more mutagens and turn normal people into zombies.

We call them "chemical zombies".  People rely on medical science for help with the suffering, and the end result is over 50% of the adults in the US are on or have been on drugs for mental illness.

When elderly people are taken off drugs from medical doctors right before they die, their mind clears up and the begin to recognize their family again.

There are more lawsuits against pharmaceutical companies than I can remember.

Read my signature about "Faith in humans".

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #11 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 2:12am

“Evolution: "that theory which sees in the history of all things organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity, a gradual advance from a simple or rudimentary condition to one that is more complex and of a higher character." Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary of the English Language.”

>> and apparently Webster’s Dictionary isn’t written by an evolutionary scientist. I mean “organic and inorganic a development from simplicity to complexity,” are you kidding me?? “inorganic”?? it’s making more implications to abiogenesis then evolution. Go ask a evolutionary biologist what is evolution, visit multiple evolution sites and see what it is. If what the multiple evolution site gave the same or similar definition that is parallel to what a evo biologist would say and different from what Webster says, then Webster is false.

--------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------

I tend to go with the original definition.  When someone changes the definition in order to include some HEMG  religion, then who is wrong in doing so?

I own this book.  You are going to say that Evotards have more clout than Websters?

I have studied every nuance of this religion for over 44 years.

It is nonsense.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #12 - Feb 11th, 2012 at 4:46pm

I am still waiting for any evidence you have.

Where is it?

I don't have a religion.

IP Logged

72DEW2
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #13 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 11:11am

Quote:
I am still waiting for any evidence you have.

Where is it?

I don't have a religion.

already showed u. but you havent addressed any one of them yet. where's the response to nathan wells issue? in the end of the day, you're going to keep saying he's a reliable person, this and that.

the only thing you've replied me about is your own view on humanity and politics, which i could care less about and which is totally irrelevant to the discusion.

yes you do have a religion. it's called christianity. you believe in jesus, in god/creator in noah's ark, in young earth... all of which that contradicts everything's that's been established in science. get a scientiest together with a fundamental christian together and you'll see how much you disagree with the scientist and agree with the christian

you have no interest in science.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #14 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 2:36pm

You have no evidence for evolution. 

I have no religion.  You have a religion called Evodelusionism, the religion of the genetically degraded humans.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print