Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
irrefutable proof (Read 34926 times)
72DEW2
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

irrefutable proof
Feb 26th, 2012 at 2:55pm

sorry, im not that familiar with this forum. i could not find your previous post asking for irrefutable proof so I started this new post. Also, I don’t get email notifications so I cant guarantee speedy replies.

First of all, we have the hominoid skull collections. If you put them (what we have) in a chronological order you can observe that each change from the previous species is carried on the next one and every change is GRADUAL. There’s the shrinkage of the jaws, it started out really large and gradually become smaller and smaller due to adaptation of a meat diet, since more calories can be obtained from meat than plants in the same amount. Then there is the descending and enlargement of the back lobe of the brain as the brain gets bigger and the increase in size of the pre-frontal lobe (the area in the front of the skull); which is responsible for language and higher cognition.

Everything is gradual, there isn’t jumps found in one species that the previous and the next one doesn’t have or resemble.

Furthermore, we have striking genetic resemblance to chimpanzees. Both species have appendix which is a useless organ that no longer have a functionality that the body requires. Similarly, both species have extremely similar pseudo-genes, which are genes that no longer functions so it’s basically a trash gene left in the genome. This number appears more in chimps than any other “monkeys” species. Is this not evidence for common ancestry?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: irrefutable proof
Reply #1 - Feb 29th, 2012 at 10:12am

All of these hominids are degenerated human species.  There is only genetic degradation shown in all DNA evidence on humans and chimps, so there is no possible evolution.

That means that human tribes are mis-dated by some nonsense where they date rocks by layers or radiometric dating that has no validity at all.  Radiometric dating is nonsense.

Study these videos carefully. They contain important in formation on why dating fossils from the ground is impossible.

Where these hominids are found is in an area with high levels of radioactive minerals. They are often found in volcanic areas.

Radioactive minerals are mutagens.

The hominids degraded and went extinct.

There is no trail from any of them.  They all died out the natural result of genetic degradation.

The natural world does not change the way it operates because some screwed up religious people want to think we evolved.

All the evidence we have no ONLY shows genetic degradation, because that is all that happens with mutations.

This is how mutations actually work. They are 99.998% negative. If a creature survives with a mutation then it propogates and makes all the descendants weaker or have genetic diseases.

There's more but I have pull the data off my other computer for you to see this.

This video is excellent against evolution. If these Evolutionists believe that the chimp is our cousin. if you study the DNA of this cousin and all the diseases it has and the fact that it is nearly extinct, show that the end result of "evolution" is only extinction. Chimps have at minimum 160,000 found so far negative mutations. There are 18 negative mutations just in the HAR-1 gene any more it would be extinct now. Humans have 30,000 found so far and zero positive mutations.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Feb 29th, 2012 at 3:27pm

Here is a recent finding of a hominid in Australia.  It shows how genetic degradation works on humans.  When your tribe is separated from other humans and it lives in a place with lots of mutagens, you go extinct.
You will notice the skull is similar to the Chimps apes and all the hominids, is showing deformity in the skull and brain size. Typical of gene loss is the forehead is caved in and he brain cap is reduced in size.

pintubiangl.jpg (16 KB | 525 )
pintubiangl.jpg

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 2:42am

72DEW:  "Furthermore, we have striking genetic resemblance to chimpanzees. Both species have appendix which is a useless organ that no longer have a functionality that the body requires. Similarly, both species have extremely similar pseudo-genes, which are genes that no longer functions so it’s basically a trash gene left in the genome. This number appears more in chimps than any other “monkeys” species. Is this not evidence for common ancestry?"
---------------------------------------------
GoodScienceForYou answer:

Humans have about 25,000 coding genes and about 20,000 of non-coding "pseudo genes".

That is more evidence of genetic degradation.

Can you imagine how amazing humans used to be when all those lost genes were functioning?  We must have been totally awesome creatures with extreme intelligence and physical strength. 

Recent studies of the appendix shows that is is a very important organ especially in the development of the immune system in fetus. It has been found to help ward off diseases and keep us alive.  It responds to the poison foods we eat now and when it becomes overwhelmed it festers with infection.  Morons do not try to suck out the puss and clean it. They believe it is evil and remove it, because they are morons.
The medical industry is made up of degenerated humans....remember? There is only genetic loss shown in all DNA studies.

It is trying to stop diseases the same as the tonsils do. Doctors finally figured out that the tonsils are also important part of staying alive.

You really need to read up on and research away from the Evotards.  I am serious.  They teach so much archaic out of date crap that supports this religious Evodelusionism nonsense.

I am going to go over the most obvious evidence again with you.  There is absolutely no genetic mechanism for evolution. There is no scientific evidence that shows any form of simple life ever evolving.

All of the real evidence shows genetic losses, atavism, pseudo genes and really sick genes.

When you  get over this idea that there is a way to date fossils, then you  will be on your way to freedom.  Fossils are rocks.  They have no tissue. So these morons believe they are the same age as the "dirt" around them.

If you  were to die today, and your bones fossilize in 5000 years; when these retards dig up your bones (which no longer have any tissue or human components because they are completely replaced by minerals) they will say you are millions of years old.

This is why the Orrorin tugenensis which has a strong straight femur showing a much more fit human condition is dated at 6.1 million years.  It is most likely less than 10,000 years old.  I compared it with modern humans and the angle of the bone ball for the ball and socket joint is identical. The knee is much broader and stronger.

From the Human Genome Project, the PubMed, The Medical Library of the USA, The American Cancer Society, The American Diabetes Assoction. The National Organization of Rare Diseases. The Canadian Diabetes Association, The Austrailian, Brittish, German, The Netherlands, Spain, France, Russia and ever country that has any data on diseases:

33% of humans ages 15 to 64 will die from Cancer. Please note the age range.

In the 1975 to 1995 study; the rate of invasive cancer incidents in children  has risen over 129%.

The rate of death by cancer since 1948 when they first got accurate data on Cancer has risen over 22%.  (This would be about 50% except for the modern treatments).
With all the modern treatments, that have good success rates we are still losing the battle.
1 in 7 women have breast cancer.

Cigarette smoking is only an environmental trigger for cancer cells.  This is why there are people who smoke for 50 years and never have cancer. Others never smoke and have lung cancer. Cancer is genetically caused.

Cancer is a naturally occurring organic event. We were designed with an immune system that kills cancer cells immediately.  It is genetic defects in the immune system that allows cancer cells to grow. Watch this video of a healthy immune system destroying cancer cell.  This was taken in 1988 with electron microscope.

According to NORD.  1 in 10 people have rare genetic diseases. The average of each disease is 1 in 200,000 but there are about 7000 diseases, so the total of all is 1 in 10 and it is increasing. It will be 1 in 9 then 1 in 8 and so on as time goes on from the data we have.

There are new genetic diseases being discovered.  Many of them doctors have had no idea what they are.  Some people have been treated like mental cases with "psychosomatic illnesses" in the past by the medical industry, because these genetically retarded doctors who are supposed to know something, had no clue it was a new genetic disease.   I had friends in the 60's and 70's who had "new" genetic autoimmune diseases and were treated like crap by doctors.
Now they are given treatments because doctors are forced to recognize them as diseases because of the numbers of cases.

Remember doctors are humans that are genetically degraded as well. That means they do not have the capacity to understand much of anything any more, because of that genetic degradation. 

1 in 12 people in the US have diabetes.  According to the statistics in Canada it is 1 in 3.8, (if their published data is correct).  In Canada insulin is sold over the counter at drug stores.

Diabetes is a genetic disease.  According to the American Diabetes Association is it caused by genetics and triggered by the environment foods, virus, etc. 
If it was not a genetic disease, then 90% of the people in the US would have diabetes because of poor diets and poor health habits.

-------

1 in 15 have heart disease and in some countries this is even higher.
There are doctors who are making hospitals the size of small cities to take care of these surgeries.  In India they use non doctors to perform parts of the operation in an assembly line arrangement.  Their rates of success is excellent with this and the cost is about $2000 for this surgery that costs about $30,000 in the US.

The Human Genome Porject has the data and so does pub med.
If you goto. I have included the "search terms for you". Look at the numbers of articles on these search terms and then start reading as many as you  can digest.  After a while you will understand what is going on when you read a few thousand of them.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=genetic%20diseases

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Gene%20loss

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Human%20Genetic%20Disorders

In conclusion the Chimp is our genetic cousin because it has degraded differently than we have.

Humans and Chimps and other apes came from the same genetic lineage of prior fit humans. These were the same humans that had the 20,000 pseudo genes that were once functioning.

Chimps have estimated over 160,000 to 300,000  genetic defects from the original 
"common ancestor" that was a far superior human species.

Humans have about 30,000 genetic defects from the original level of fitness.

Chimps are heading for extinction, so are all the great apes.  Extinction is the path of "evolution" because there is known to be many millions of extinct creatures on this planet.  Estimated at over 1 trillion.

There is far more evidence of extinction than anything else.

Therefor the hominids are humans that degraded and went extinct.

I think if we are to survive we need to take a look at the damage we are doing to our genome and to the planet.
There are over 47,000 creatures on the endangered species list right now.

In the future, at the present rate of degeneration, we will be on that list, but there will be no humans left to make the list as humanity will be on the level of apes in intelligence if they live to that level of gene loss.

Anyone who supports evolution is supporting this continued denial of the truth. They are supporting the rapid destruction of our species, by ignoring the mutagens caused by money making industries and not living in harmony with how humans were designed.

Ignorance is not bliss, it is suffering. This is why all the seers say that humans suffer in ignorance and they perpetuate delusions with their weak minds.
This video is out of date.
When I first got the data from the Human
Genome Project, the numbers of diseases found was less.

IP Logged

72DEW2
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #4 - Mar 2nd, 2012 at 9:36pm

Quote:
Radiometric dating is nonsense.

Study these videos carefully. They contain important in formation on why dating fossils from the ground is impossible.

but you are wrong, in the video it says everything in the bones were replaced, but that’s wrong. Mary Schweitzer, assistant professor of paleontology at North Carolina State University, discovered that soft tissue and blood vessels still exist in a dinosaur fossil sample. This is also published in Science magazine.
http://news.discovery.com/animals/t-rex-fossil-soft-tissue-found.html

Quote:
All of these hominids are degenerated human species.  There is only genetic degradation shown in all DNA evidence on humans and chimps, so there is no possible evolution.

And how do you know that? They’ve existed way before we did, they came first, we came last. Im not sure if you are trying to say that chimps are descendents of humans since you mention “genetic degradation”. But not really, chimps aren’t the slightest degraded, they are well adapted to survive in places where there are thick trees and high heat. They can survive much better than we can at their original environment which is a jungle. So there’s no degradation there, they can climb much better, they have much more muscle mass and stamina and their brains are way more sophisticated at balance and response than ours. I don’t see that as degradation.

Quote:
They all died out the natural result of genetic degradation.

You’re gonna have to prove that

Quote:
The natural world does not change the way it operates because some screwed up religious people want to think we evolved.

But it does change and it changes all the time. I’ve provided proof of that in our first thread which you completely dismissed and never addressed.

Quote:
All the evidence we have no ONLY shows genetic degradation, because that is all that happens with mutations

I have proven that wrong as well with the fruitfly example and the HIV virus example. Especially the HIV example, it helped the virus outdate all of our discovered cures. Where’s the degradation in that? Of course it’s bad for us but for the virus, it helped it survive.

Quote:
This is how mutations actually work. They are 99.998% negative. If a creature survives with a mutation then it propogates and makes all the descendants weaker or have genetic diseases.

There’s no proof of that, that is only your speculation which doesn’t really matter and holds no weight unless you have supporting evidence. I’ve already proved that wrong as well in our first thread. You failed to address any of them in your later replies.

Quote:
When your tribe is separated from other humans and it lives in a place with lots of mutagens, you go extinct.

Mutations are highly likely to be not the ONLY cause of extinction, when a tribe seperates from the larger group, what you lose is genetic diversity. When you have very little genetic diversity, in order to make more generations you tend to inbred, which could cause the extinction. Not necessarily mutation. Again, you are totally making bold assumptions on the reason for the extinction

Quote:
Humans have about 25,000 coding genes and about 20,000 of non-coding "pseudo genes".

That is more evidence of genetic degradation.

How is that direct evidence of genetic degradation? When a gene becomes useless to the host, the genome cannot simpily flush it out of the nucleus. It stays in the genenome but shuts down. But whether we have pseudo-genes or not isn’t the point im trying to make. I did say that our cousin species (predicted by evolution) does indeed share many of the similar or same pseudo genes. That is proof of heredity.

Quote:
The medical industry is made up of degenerated humans....remember? There is only genetic loss shown in all DNA studies.”

Listen, I couldn’t care less of WHAT YOU think. Im getting the idea that just because their discoveries upset you or contradict your delusions in anyway, therefore you automatically label them “degenerated humans”, that’s no doubt a very simple yet effective way to make yourself feel better. But you are going to need evidence that they are ”degenerated”. A genetic comparison would be a desirable evidence.

Quote:
“You really need to read up on and research away from the Evotards.  I am serious.  They teach so much archaic out of date crap that supports this religious Evodelusionism nonsense.”

No, you are reading up too many creationist pseudo-science. You need to get a real biology text-book, start reading or go to a college. But then everyone you don’t agree with will be labeled as “the degraded” or “degenerated humans” so I guess it wouldn’t matter to you.

Im not going to reply all for now. I’ll reply the rest later, im going to bed. I suggest you don’t write back right away, I haven’t read the rest of what you wrote, don’t pile up on me cause i wont bother reading the old posts when the new ones are up

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #5 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 2:37pm

The dinosaur fossil is not a fossil if it has tissue in it.  And in case you are ill educated, they refuse to date it with radiocarbon dating of the actual tissue. And now the tissue is contaminated.   This religion is a sick one of people who have no ethics.

The hominids are extinct they had a trail of existence and are extinct. That is why we know they are extinct.  It is plain and simple.
Creatures with a healthy fitness do not just die out for no reason in an environment where apes seem to live with less complexity. Genetic degradation is ALL that is seen in DNA evidence we have on humans and all the creatures we have DNA studies on.
That means that when creatures go extinct it is because they cannot survive.  When they cannot survive it is normally because they are not genetically fit enough to survive.  I would hypothesize they died out because they were unable to reproduce.

This "hominid" went extinct less than 100 years ago.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 2:41pm

I call them "degenerated" humans because we all are. You, me, all humans are weak and feeble minded. 
You seem to need to put faith in them.  I never have.

I have found that humans are flawed in all that they do and that what we think is so advanced is really what is killing us.

I believe that the ancients were so advanced that they would never create toxins like we do to kill off our species.

We are degenerating faster than ever, and we want to believe we are getting smarter?

You only hope is to get a far away from all human crap beliefs and seek only the Truth.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #7 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 2:57pm

Inbreeding is what we have now.  It is the reason why certain races have genetic diseases they continue to pass on.

In the oldest of the human lineage there were no genetic diseases to "in breed". 

The limit to the life of a species is based on if it can reproduce or not.  When genetic degradation goes to the limits then it cannot reproduce.

There is only one cause of genetic degradation and that is called mutagens.

This is how mutagens affect DNA.

This video is almost word for word from the US government medical library site. 

There is no mechanism for mutations to cause any NET positive evolution.

It is impossible for mutations to cause any increase in fitness.

Mutations are believed to be the magical cause of fish evolving into humans by some process that has never been seen.

DNA studies on mutations completely negate any possible positive or simple life becoming more complex by any scientific evidence we have. 

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #8 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 3:08pm

The only thing we know for absolute about humans is that they are guaranteed to make mistakes and have errors in judgement.

They make wars thinking it is good. They poison the water, poison the food supply, strap bombs on, believe in magical nonsense, and are utterly flawed.

Why do you believe in stupid humans? 

Your "science" is nothing but a pile of stupid humans groping in the dark of their own limitations, prejudices, beliefs, religions, faith, compulsions, fears, and emotional nonsense HEMG.  They make up magical stories to fill in the blanks out of ignorance and fear.

They want to perpetuate their beliefs in children, so they indoctrinate you the same way they were indoctrinated.

It is ridiculous to lay down for human beliefs no matter who is indoctrinating you.

The evidence of human genetic degradation is absolutely irrefutable.  It is all around you.
It is in you.  It is in your family. 

You have at least one serious genetic disease and perhaps two or three.  There is no healthy humans left.

If we stop all these mutagens, and we continue to interbreed, the fit genes will have a chance to take over.

We know that a mutation will be bred out of a species if the mutagen is removed and the healthy version of the gene still exists in the species to breed with.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #9 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 1:49pm

This phone call is obviously about hiding evidence and the constant manipulation of evidence by the Evotards.

IP Logged

circusOFprecision
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #10 - Mar 7th, 2012 at 4:24am

72DEW2

I'm curious. I see all those skulls, but have you ever compared that line of photographs to a line of varying modern human and modern ape skulls? What morphological differences would they show that would NOT show up in a broad sample of modern skull morphology?

Also, never forget that common ancestry, in many cases, is pseudo-scientifically based upon the the assumption that complex genetic patterns did not arise independently, and that the more similar they are, the closer they are to a common source.

Also, you made it clear you believe that the changes are gradual. However, that is quite a stretch considering you have offered no genetic evidence. What is the genetic basis for the "gradual changes" up through the hominid skull sequence?

Are you sure you aren't just believing what you were told in your human anthropology class? I have to ask because I simply don't see how the evidence fits the theoretical framework in the way most evolutionists uncritically think it does. 

IP Logged

72DEW2
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #11 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:51am

sorry, i havent replied in a while. I am graduating this year so im extremely busy and you gotta know that this conversation/debate/argument is in my last priorities. if you are going to reply, please make it short and let's focus on one point. You are writing a novel and it's very demotivating to read and carry on.

Quote:
The dinosaur fossil is not a fossil if it has tissue in it.  And in case you are ill educated, they refuse to date it with radiocarbon dating of the actual tissue. And now the tissue is contaminated.   This religion is a sick one of people who have no ethics.

ha! i know a fossil isnt SUPPOSED to have tissue on it, BUT IT DOES! so if i reword it, i'd call it a mummy.
I think you are the one with the ill education here. you think that during the process of fossilization, that everything was simply REPLACED, but it's not. There are a series of chemical reactions based on the condition, new chemicals were formed. thus when dating a fossil, you'll be dating the actual time of when the reactions take place to form the new chemistry. of course, dating the surrounding also helps in terms of approximation. Dating the depth and the surrounding of which the fossils are buried is used as a relative comparision of geological time scale here's a great diagram.

Quote:
Inbreeding is what we have now. It is the reason why certain races have genetic diseases they continue to pass on.

First, you are going have to prove that. Have you EVER thought that maybe the reason we continue to have genetic diseases is because we humans are able to create a mini-environment inside of our large biosphere that allows the ill to live and pass on their genes? It’s no longer survival for the fittest, thus this allows deflected genes to be passed on.

Quote:
In the oldest of the human lineage there were no genetic diseases to "in breed".”
Please, if you were referring to Adam and Eve then don’t bother replying. That is a huge claim and you are going to back that up with evidence, yes?

“There is no mechanism for mutations to cause any NET positive evolution.

Wrong again, it has been seen. Organisms adapt to there surrounding, in the process they tend to lose something they no longer need but will strengthen or gain something they do. Of course not all were able to do so quickly that’s the reason why they extinct.

A great example would be the Texas blind salamander (Typhlomolge rathbuni). It is a species of salamander but only it does not have eyes (but you can still see the holes and dents of where the eyes were) and it lives in caves where there’s no light. Comparing this to a land salamander, it has no pigments, eyes but it’s has fairly powerful sense in vibration. Look at the photos and tell they do not have resemblance of heredity. On the land salamanders have strong feet that are optimized for  crawling and climbing, while water salamanders have lager fin like tales optimized for swimming. Here’s 3 pictures of cave, land and water.

Quote:
The only thing we know for absolute about humans is that they are guaranteed to make mistakes and have errors in judgement.

They make wars thinking it is good. They poison the water, poison the food supply, strap bombs on, believe in magical nonsense, and are utterly flawed.

And why are you telling me about YOUR thoughts on humans? I could care less if you want to sleep with humans or penguins.

Quote:
The evidence of human genetic degradation is absolutely irrefutable

Though selective breeding, humans have enhanced this cow to have massive muscles. That I see as improvements in comparison to its parents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmkj5gq1cQU

IP Logged

72DEW2
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #12 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 11:22am

circusOFprecision
Quote:
I'm curious. I see all those skulls, but have you ever compared that line of photographs to a line of varying modern human and modern ape skulls? What morphological differences would they show that would NOT show up in a broad sample of modern skull morphology?

No, I haven’t compared because it wouldn’t do any good to. These skulls are in the lineage of humans. For apes, you are going to need to look at their lineage. The earliest skeleton of our lineage we found is australopithecus afarensis. At that stage, they’re already able to walk up-right easily based on the analysis of the ankle and the hip-bone.

Quote:
Also, never forget that common ancestry, in many cases, is pseudo-scientifically based upon the the assumption that complex genetic patterns did not arise independently, and that the more similar they are, the closer they are to a common source.

Not exactly sure what point are you trying to make here. Do you not think that extraordinary resemblance resembles a common ancestry? Compare a snake to a lizard, not only they have striking genetic resemblance, but also their guts. If you stretch the insides of a lizard all together, you will have something that is extremely close to the anatomy of a snake.
Quote:
Also, you made it clear you believe that the changes are gradual. However, that is quite a stretch considering you have offered no genetic evidence. What is the genetic basis for the "gradual changes" up through the hominid skull sequence? 

I cant offer genetic evidence in this case because fossils no longer have organic materials on them.  When I say “gradual” I mean the observation of the changes between each skulls when put into a line in chronological order.
Are you sure you aren't just believing what you were told in your human anthropology class? I have to ask because I simply don't see how the evidence fits the theoretical framework in the way most evolutionists uncritically think it does.
[/quote] Are you sure you aren't just believing what you were told in your human anthropology class? I have to ask because I simply don't see how the evidence fits the theoretical framework in the way most evolutionists uncritically think it does. [/quote]
I don’t take anthropology. I don’t believe in evolution because it’s evolution, I believe it because it’s a subdivision of biology which is science, same as I “believe in” calculus because it’s mathematics, not because it’s calculus.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #13 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 6:06pm

72DEW2 wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:51am:
sorry, i havent replied in a while. I am graduating this year so im extremely busy and you gotta know that this conversation/debate/argument is in my last priorities. if you are going to reply, please make it short and let's focus on one point. You are writing a novel and it's very demotivating to read and carry on.

Quote:

ha! i know a fossil isnt SUPPOSED to have tissue on it, BUT IT DOES! so if i reword it, i'd call it a mummy.
I think you are the one with the ill education here. you think that during the process of fossilization, that everything was simply REPLACED, but it's not. There are a series of chemical reactions based on the condition, new chemicals were formed. thus when dating a fossil, you'll be dating the actual time of when the reactions take place to form the new chemistry. of course, dating the surrounding also helps in terms of approximation. Dating the depth and the surrounding of which the fossils are buried is used as a relative comparision of geological time scale here's a great diagram.

Quote:
Inbreeding is what we have now. It is the reason why certain races have genetic diseases they continue to pass on.

First, you are going have to prove that. Have you EVER thought that maybe the reason we continue to have genetic diseases is because we humans are able to create a mini-environment inside of our large biosphere that allows the ill to live and pass on their genes? It’s no longer survival for the fittest, thus this allows deflected genes to be passed on.

Quote:
In the oldest of the human lineage there were no genetic diseases to "in breed".”
Please, if you were referring to Adam and Eve then don’t bother replying. That is a huge claim and you are going to back that up with evidence, yes?

“There is no mechanism for mutations to cause any NET positive evolution.

Wrong again, it has been seen. Organisms adapt to there surrounding, in the process they tend to lose something they no longer need but will strengthen or gain something they do. Of course not all were able to do so quickly that’s the reason why they extinct.

A great example would be the Texas blind salamander (Typhlomolge rathbuni). It is a species of salamander but only it does not have eyes (but you can still see the holes and dents of where the eyes were) and it lives in caves where there’s no light. Comparing this to a land salamander, it has no pigments, eyes but it’s has fairly powerful sense in vibration. Look at the photos and tell they do not have resemblance of heredity. On the land salamanders have strong feet that are optimized for  crawling and climbing, while water salamanders have lager fin like tales optimized for swimming. Here’s 3 pictures of cave, land and water.

Quote:

And why are you telling me about YOUR thoughts on humans? I could care less if you want to sleep with humans or penguins.

Quote:
The evidence of human genetic degradation is absolutely irrefutable

Though selective breeding, humans have enhanced this cow to have massive muscles. That I see as improvements in comparison to its parents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmkj5gq1cQU

Apparently, you are not reading anything I have taught you from absolute evidence.

A blind salamander is a genetically degraded salamander. How does that show evolution?
There is only losses shown IN ALL creatures we have DNA on.

Humans have lost the functions of over 20,000 genes and we have approximately 10,000 that are malfunctioning and cause thousands of diseases.

There is only genetic degradation shown in all of your evidence.   All of the Human Genome Project. All of pubmed.com and every evolution paper I have read.
Yet you still want to believe in magical mutations?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #14 - Mar 12th, 2012 at 12:27am

Quote:

You seen to have full faith in humans. Historically, that has not worked out well for anyone, dealing with masses of human with beliefs based on faith.

So far the only thing you have shown is your faith and belief but no evidence for evolution.

All you have presented so far makes my case that there is only genetic loss, atavism, and screwed up genes from mutations.

Mutations are the "mechanism" for evolution and they are always negative according to all the data we have on DNA studies.

It is also concurrent with the fossil record and with all the evidence, because it is the truth of the matter.

The Gecko is (by the screwed up radiometric dating system) 100,000,000 years old and it has exactly the same morphology.
The Gecko is the most advanced reptile that has ever existed.  It complex design is used by engineers to figure out how to walk upside down on glass or rocks or anything. And they still cannot copy it, because it is so complex.  This is one of those obvious things where the human ego and pride is really funny.  (The rock looks at the turd and thinks it can copy a turd.  This is to put it in your simple language.)

The Gecko is said to be the parent of many other, less complex reptiles and the retarded snakes with no legs. The ones who show atavism of legs.

These humans are taught that evolution is real from childhood, much the same way your mind has been influenced by this nonsense.

It is a true faith based and amazingly stupid religion and only based on faith projected on evidence, because it is not founded in evidence.

There are over 47,000 species on the endangered list and 1/4 of the remaining mammals are on this list by the way.
The path of evolution is extinction.

Our closest cousins, Chimps, Gorilla, Orangutans,  are on this list, because the show massive genetic degradation in their genomes.

Tiger, Elephants, many bird species, Rinos, Lynx, thousands are going extinct now from our destruction of the earth.  Yet, you put your faith in those destroying the earth? Why? 

In order for the monetary power systems to continue to destroy the earth, this religion is taught in schools. And they talk about how they are the good guys trying to save the planet from the bad guys.  Geeze!; that is almost funny!

We are about 1000 to 3000 years behind them at the present rate of genetic degradation.  However, that rate is speeding up from the data on the increase in genetic diseases in just 30 years.

All of the humans living now are sick from genetic degradation, including your family.  It is obvious, but you somehow think we were made with even more sickness than we have now and have evolved?  If we have more sickness than we have now we will die off as a species or become dumb animals like our cousins and not be able to reproduce.   That is what is happening.

If we are to survive, the Genetic Designer, Engineer Maker will have to intervene.  Humans are too stupid to stop their destructive nature. And they only go where the food shelter, money takes them, like you.  You want a degree so you can make money and be acceptable to society.

That society is destroying the planet with all of its "technology" and manipulation of the environment.  But you are weak and in need so instead of thinking about any of this on your own, you, subconsciously, seek out my help. That means that inside of you is the truth, like it is in all somewhat intelligent people.

And this phenomenon of God intervening is in most ancient scriptures from people who were far more advanced than us.  Maya's, Hindus, Native Americans, Judaism, Christianity.  They all speak about new systems of life. Some of them actually passed this information on, in stories, to help humanity; but since the old system was destroyed there was no physical evidence to show this transition.

God is slated to destroy all those who are destroying the earth. First of all how did God know that we would destroy the earth 2000 to 6000 years ago when this information was first written down and we had such a small population, and how many times has this happened in the past? People wrote about it from all cultures.   

It is amazing how the Truth all fits together, but science based on stupid degraded humans with projections of belief never works well.

Historically, all that humans have done is to make factions that hate each other over religious ideas, make weapons to kill is their primary use of technology, and to destroy the eco system, cause the extinction of many millions of creatures, and now have ruined the human genome with massive mutations by not living in harmony with how  we were made, and you want to trust them?

If you don't get this now, you never will.  Read my signature line.

These mental retards see the same evidence that I see in all the studies on the Genomes of all the creatures we have so far and they can't see it only shows genetic degradation from man made negative mutations. 

And you trust them with your life? 

If talking about God, or the Master Genetic Designer Engineer upsets you and pisses you off but, believing in human nonsense makes you feel OK, you are technically not in good emotional nor mental condition.  You have lost your way.

This is a rare find of ancient upright superior humans.  It was left here for me to see and for you.
This femur is straight and the bone is thick and strong. It is from an upright human that lived according to the ridiculous radiometric religious dating 6.1 million years ago.

I have compared it to modern humans and we are frail and weak compared to this bone structure.

orrorin1.jpg (16 KB | 507 )
orrorin1.jpg

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print