Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I am afraid that I have to lay down ground rules (Read 12916 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
I am afraid that I have to lay down ground rules
Nov 22nd, 2009 at 3:42pm

People are getting abusive and nasty on this forum.

Here's the deal.   Stop attacking people simply because they have a different opinion, idea, or faith based belief.

The problem is when you get upset, you must not
respond with personal attacks.  A personal attack is not using general terms, like Evotard or Ill educated. Those are statements of fact. If you want the term Evotard you earn it by being one. 

Try as best as you can to just address the issue without the personal attacks.

When I use the term Evotard, don't take it personally, unless you want to.   If you take it personally, then you must associate yourself with this dumb religion that is not science.

If you don't want to belong to the club, then this site is your cure for getting out of all worthless religions.

We discuss the REAL evidence and REAL facts, that are not manipulated to fit any religion. 

I attack people's fantasies and beliefs not really the people. However, people can't separate their beliefs from themselves. That is how wars are started.

If you have a belief, don't you think you would want to know everything about it, so that you can decide if it is real or not.  Open discussion can make you realize if your opinion is correct or not.

I keep on the subject and state my reasons why fantasy beliefs don't belong in science.  I have studied this religion of Evolution for over 40 years and find it repulsive what it does to people.

These personal attacks are always associated with religious beliefs.  Anger does not sprout unless it is a deeply held belief that your ego is way too attached to. 

If it is absolutely true with no doubts whatsoever, then anything I say about any religion including Evodelusionism (my main focus religion that needs to be removed from the public schools.)   cannot upset you.  DUH!

My anger is righteous indignation that this crap religion is being taught in schools.  NO religion should be taught in any public school. Teach that elsewhere.

If your belief is being attacked is not the same as attacking your integrity, or your morals or anything that is really important to you. Beliefs are like fingernails, you can clip them and survive and be better off.  In the same way that you attached yourself to your beliefs, you can get free of them as well.

All beliefs not founded in absolute reality of objective self awareness are worthless to me. Beliefs are the problem. The solution is to get free of all of them.

Beliefs not founded on objective reality are a mental illness.  Objective reality is also know as absolutely irrefutable obvious truth. However, my job is to get people to think in terms of objectiveness and obviousness away from the filter of beliefs.

Beliefs destroy all credibility and are the destroyer of science.

Keep with the topic as much as possible, If you get a "new thought" then start a new thread to keep the topics clean of tangents. If you don't do this I will move the tread to a new location and you can post it there.

If you are angry then wait awhile to post.  Before you let it post, read it to yourself "one more time" then fix and post.

I am a teacher here. So if you position yourself as a teacher with me, you need to have tons of evidence to back your statements.  I teach people to get free of things that are dragging them down intellectually and emotionally.  It is called getting rid of HEMG.  (Human Emotional Mental Garbage)

So, on here before it gets to "Blows" I will ban you if you violate the rules and I don't want to do that.  Just play nice.
You can be sarcastic, funny, and blunt, but don't attack people. Only talk about the belief or the concept, and not any person on this site.  I will do the same. OK!

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: I am afraid that I have to lay down ground rules
Reply #1 - Jan 7th, 2010 at 12:01pm

Well, it seems that people cannot separate themselves from their religious fanatic beliefs long enough to learn anything.

They get angry, start ganging up and using the nazi methods of conformity on me. That will never work. They try the "your insane", "you are not educated", "you are not a scientist", and all the crap that worked on them to get them to conform.  Religious fanatics actually think that this is normal behavior.

I am a real expert on "evolution" because I understand it totally objectively and can see all the logical fallacies in it.
I have no religion but believe that God = Truth and that God has nothing to do with 99% of religions as far as I can tell.  If the truth was in religions there would be only one religion. The religion that everybody hates would be the first one to learn from.

If you think you have found the truth in your religion, or science, don't teach this in public schools.  I am sick of unproven, religious ideological ideas being taught as science.  If it is true, then science will show it.  It will be self evident and require no "opinions" from any believer.  Any science that has no evidence is not science.  Evodelusionism has no evidence of any plausibility much less any form of evidence that would compel any sane person to believe this crap.

Only weak willed, easy to force conformity on, sheep, afraid of authority and who accept authority for no reason, are believers in this pseudo science of Evodelusionism.

They call me insane etc. One idiot actually thinks that carbon and diamonds are the same thing.  What a friggin idiot.  Carbon in raw form is usable in many chemical compounds, but in diamonds is not usable except as diamonds. When people think they are smart, but are actually very ignorant, and they start attacking me as if they are "right" from a level of delusion that is really disgusting, you are not going to be "praised" on here. You will be ridiculed.

These people are going around giving lectures to your children in schools, and universities and you allow this crap to be done to your children? What sort of parents are you to allow this religious indoctrination on your children in public schools? All religious indoctrination needs to be removed from  public schools.  If you want to teach this crap to your children then start a religious school and indoctrinate them far away from me.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print