Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How do you explain the diversity of life? (Read 5008 times)
Start Simple
Ex Member

How do you explain the diversity of life?
Nov 20th, 2009 at 1:05pm

Your answer must account for everything we know of taxonomy and genetics.

Good luck.  Wink

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: How do you explain the diversity of life?
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2009 at 4:51pm

Boy aren't you cocky? Your question is full of garbage.
Holy feculence Batman!   That is not a valid question.

It is part of the brainwashing used to make you stupid and unaware.  You are taught that this question is real, by other brainwashed idiots who think this is a real question.

The need to know where life comes from is the cause of all sorts of delusions, religions, gods, and false sciences that think they have the answers.  It is the cause of a lot of suffering and pain, caused by factions who say this is truth, no that is truth you weak human, I will kill you; infidel, Satan worshipper! and such. With evodelusionists I get a lot of death threats, and death wishes, so that is a nice religion as well. 

The answer is that there is no need for an alternative theory if the one you have is no frigging good and leads to nowhere as the theory of evolution.  If you are so weak as to accept logical fallacies as evidence, for your need to believe, then you are not honest with yourself.  The first thing you need to learn is absolute honesty with yourself. Then you can be honest with all and see the nature of yours and other’s delusions.  In order to find the truth, you stop believing in things that are lacking in absolute evidence that requires no interpretation. If you have to have some believer interpret the truth, then you are in real trouble, because belief is the problem.  Believers have no credibility, because they live in fantasy of belief based on nothing but projection of belief all around them.

When you cannot test for DNA, all you have is faith and belief to put on the fossils. You can look and look and make it up as you go. You have no way to test if any of those creatures are even in the same genetic family.
These minor adaptation in the genome are not evolution but so that these creatures can SURVIVE AS THE SAME CREATURES.
If you actually look at the fossil record you can see this sometimes. Horse is good example.
As soon as the environment changes too much they go extinct.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Start Simple
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2009 at 6:00pm

Science is about building a model to explain what we see. So it's a totally valid question. But as I have finally realized you are quite insane I might as well be explaining this to celery.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Nov 20th, 2009 at 10:43pm

Quote:
Science is about building a model to explain what we see. So it's a totally valid question. But as I have finally realized you are quite insane I might as well be explaining this to celery.

Science is not about building "models" of fantasy.  It is a process of seeking to know what is really going on.  When you have no evidence, and all you do is make up religious slogans and mythological religious axioms that break the laws of physics, then you are not a scientist at all, but a priest of some human garbage religion, called Evodelusionism.

You are too stupid for me, even. And I have a tremendous capacity for dealing with emotional garbage.  If you are not seeking the truth then what the heck are you about?

I wast tested with all sorts of mental testing.  They only thing they came up with is that I have a high opinion of myself.  I spent 17 years in yoga to achieve that, so that made me feel really good.

You are crippled by f**ked up beliefs. You are insane to give up all reason and logic for anything.  What did you exchange your mind for?  Now you are owned by those who f**ked you up so much.  You gave up freedom of thought just so you can belong?  That is insanity.

If you only want to be owned by others then keep with the utter BS and crap beliefs.  It is not a valid question with the tools that we have now.  Any belief on this is human garbage belief is just from brainwashing.  You have absolutely no way to prove that evolution is even a f**king idea in the brain of some dick head in an out house taking a crap!

That is how stupid you seem to me. This is a positive criticism for you to get free of this crap.  You are owned by those whom you surrendered all logic and reason to, in exchange for delusions and if you get paid for this crap belief then you are guilty of great wrong against all those you contaminate. No body can be as stupid as you.  Yet you are typical of all weak sucks who surrender all reason for some f**ked up authority.

If you want to be free, then get free!

If you want your intellect to be owned by other sick bastards that is your problem.

When normal teaching does not work, you have to use any method that has any possibility to wake you up, from your delusional sleep. Grin Grin

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Jan 2nd, 2010 at 8:20pm

Quote:

You mean that your science is about forcing your bovine garbage on the evidence. There is no evidence for evolution in anything I have seen. Not in fossils, not in DNA, not in Chromosomes, ERV's and anything we have in physical evidence.

There is only evidence for survival of creatures as long as they can adapt to the environment and deal with all the toxins we now have. Once their level of being able to adapt has been reached. the go extinct and do not evolve into anything.

If you see anything beyond that you are insane.

IP Logged

Aught3
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #5 - Jan 2nd, 2010 at 8:27pm

So how did we get so many different kinds of animals?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Jan 2nd, 2010 at 8:31pm

Aught3 wrote on Jan 2nd, 2010 at 8:27pm:
So how did we get so many different kinds of animals?

The need to know where life comes from is the cause of all sorts of delusions, religions, gods, and false sciences that think they have the answers.  It is the cause of a lot of suffering and pain, caused by factions who say this is truth, no that is truth you weak human, I will kill you; infidel, Satan worshipper! and such. With evodelusionists I get death threats, and death wishes, so that is a nice religion as well. 

The answer is that there is no need for an alternative theory if the one you have is no frigging good and leads to nowhere as the theory of evolution.  It is all nonsense.  If you are so weak as to accept logical fallacies as evidence, for your need to believe, then you are not honest with yourself.  The first thing you need to learn is absolute honesty with yourself. Then you can be honest with all and see the nature of yours and other’s delusions.  In order to find the truth, you stop believing in things that are lacking in absolute evidence that requires no interpretation. If you have to have some believer interpret the truth, then you are in real trouble, because belief is the problem.  Believers have no credibility, because they live in fantasy of belief based on nothing but projection of belief all around them.

IP Logged

Aught3
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #7 - Jan 2nd, 2010 at 8:33pm

Hey, no need to get uptight I was just wondering if you had an alternate theory. It's okay that you don't.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #8 - Jan 3rd, 2010 at 2:00pm

Aught3 wrote on Jan 2nd, 2010 at 8:33pm:
Hey, no need to get uptight I was just wondering if you had an alternate theory. It's okay that you don't.

I am not uptight.  I am blunt and exacting.  It is clear that "religious" needs are more important than real facts and science.

Evodelusionism is a religion, and it is clearly a religion, because it has no evidence.

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #9 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 3:41am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 2:00pm:

I am not uptight.  I am blunt and exacting.  It is clear that "religious" needs are more important than real facts and science.

Evodelusionism is a religion, and it is clearly a religion, because it has no evidence.

That is not the definition of Religion. Once again, you are project your own beliefs. Please refer to one of the dictionaries in my signature.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #10 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 7:08pm

prolescum wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 at 3:41am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 2:00pm:

That is not the definition of Religion. Once again, you are project your own beliefs. Please refer to one of the dictionaries in my signature.

Mythological religions have creatures and goblins and mysterious beliefs that only the high priests can understand. 

And if you don't bow down to the high priests and kiss their asses you will suffer.   It is because you are stupid and weak and you need to be accepted that you would fall for this crap.  If you don't believe the paid professors (paid to perpetuate this garbage), you will suffer from being called a dumb ass, if you don't believe.  You will suffer economically if you can't absorb bovine feculence and force yourself to eat it, even though it stinks to all hell to any one with a brain.

Evodelusionism is a religion of mysterious creatures, magical processes that cause magical things to happen.  It is nonsense and nothing but nonsense.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #11 - Jan 5th, 2010 at 1:00pm

Quote:
Your answer must account for everything we know of taxonomy and genetics.

Good luck.  Wink

Genetics has nothing in it that shows evolution.  There is no evidence of any creature that can exist if the DNA has "random mutations".  Random, meaning scrambled, mutations is death. Their is no evidence of random in the physical world, because the law of cause and effect is THE law of science, that all sciences are based on.
If one base pair can cause severe diseases like sickle cell anemia then any (fictitious) "random" will destroy the species.

There is no trail of evolution in the physical world. There are no transitional creatures with partial body parts developing.

We have nearly 90% of the now living, vertebrate, creatures (non bird) as fossils and there is no sign of evolution from the first and oldest fossils.  The morphology is the same for millions of years (up to 110 million years).  There has been no change in the genetics of creatures enough to break the boundaries of their genetics.

This is the law of genetic stability of the foundational genetic structures of all creatures.

If a lizard adapts and is still a lizard, then there is no evolution.  If a bird adapts but is still the same bird species, then no evolution.

If bacteria adapts and is still bacteria after hundreds of millions of years, then there is no such thing as evolution.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print