HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This is boring. (Read 2959 times)
ex_chump
Ex Member

This is boring.
Nov 23rd, 2009 at 9:00pm

I thought you might have some interesting ideas but none of this makes any sense.

In one had I have the collective effort of thousans all trying to one-up each other for money and glory and the peer review process has never let us down.

And in the other hand I've got you. Quoting Gandhi and Einstein. Suggesting preposterous "hypothesis" about human / gorilla / "4 legged animal" hybrids. It's laughable.

You have one more chance to catch my interest. Post you most compelling piece of evidence that evolution can't be true.

Make it good.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: This is boring.
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2009 at 10:01pm

Quote:
I thought you might have some interesting ideas but none of this makes any sense.

In one had I have the collective effort of thousans all trying to one-up each other for money and glory and the peer review process has never let us down.

And in the other hand I've got you. Quoting Gandhi and Einstein. Suggesting preposterous "hypothesis" about human / gorilla / "4 legged animal" hybrids. It's laughable.

You have one more chance to catch my interest. Post you most compelling piece of evidence that evolution can't be true.

Make it good.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.  It is also not an argument.
The most compelling evidence against evolution is that not one single believer has been able to produce any evidence that it is even science.

So, you are a closed minded fool, is that what you are.
I destroy your pet theory at ever point and you can't deal with it.
You are very weak willed and have no ability to step out of that tiny box of HEMG. 

It is not my job to present evidence about evolution, because there is none.  It is a fantasy and fantasy has no evidence as I have repeatedly shown you.  At every point I have shown you much more logical and rational explanations for the events we discussed, but your ears are closed to this truth.

There are not very many people on this earth who respect the truth.  You are just another one.  Most are like you who prefer the fantasy and to keep the truth away.  I feel sorry for people who are so limited. All you have to do is wake the crappity smack up from your delusional fantasy and find that the truth is not so bad.  It is actually quite wonderful and full of joy.  It is a good thing to realize your human weaknesses and limitations and the folly and bovine garbage you believe. It is good to get free of bovine garbage.

People are always afraid to find the truth about them selves.
When you get to the other side away from delusions and projections of fantasy, life is far better.
You chose ignorance and living under the control of other people's human emotional mental garbage over seeking the truth?  Damn. I am so glad I am me.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

ex_chump
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 12:09pm

Descent with modification and natural selection are all evolution needs. I don't see where you've shown those two things don't happen.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 3:18pm

Quote:
Descent with modification and natural selection are all evolution needs. I don't see where you've shown those two things don't happen.

First you must prove "natural selection", "evolutionary pressure", "selective pressure", and show any "evolution" in the physical world. 

I have yet to see you produce any use of the scientific method on any of those terms.  Please answer this!

As far as I can tell they are religious in nature, are religious axioms and have metaphysical roots going back to ancient northern Africa.  Religion and metaphysics are not allowed in my science.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

skintube
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #4 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 3:29pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 24th, 2009 at 3:18pm:
Quote:

First you must prove "natural selection", "evolutionary pressure", "selective pressure", and show any "evolution" in the physical world. 

I have yet to see you produce any use of the scientific method on any of those terms.  Please answer this!

As far as I can tell they are religious in nature, are religious axioms and have metaphysical roots going back to ancient northern Africa.  Religion and metaphysics are not allowed in my science.

Those Egyptians really know their evolutionary pressure, eh, Goodscienceforyou...

I think the operative words here are 'MY SCIENCE' which is a pile of irrelevant suppositions based on flawed assumptions.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #5 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:26pm

Like I said; First you must prove "natural selection", "evolutionary pressure", "selective pressure", and show any "evolution" in the physical world.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print