Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is it possible for you to make a post... (Read 2321 times)
ex_chump
Ex Member

Is it possible for you to make a post...
Nov 24th, 2009 at 12:46pm

...without going on and on about "delusion" "real science" "religion" "beliefs" off-topic rants about HEMG and whatnot?

I understand it's your smokescreen so you can evade actual discussion. But I want actual discussion. So you have to cut that stuff out. It adds NOTHING.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Is it possible for you to make a post...
Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 4:51pm

Quote:
...without going on and on about "delusion" "real science" "religion" "beliefs" off-topic rants about HEMG and whatnot?

I understand it's your smokescreen so you can evade actual discussion. But I want actual discussion. So you have to cut that stuff out. It adds NOTHING.

When you can not post delusional human emotional mental garbage and actually understand what real science is, then I will stop pointing it out to you.

So far you have not been able to discern the difference between science fact and opinion based on unfounded beliefs. That is why I am sad for you.

Go to the new thread on "the scientific method" we have someone who is a believer but still seems to have his wits about him.

I really want the best for you, but you have to lean how to learn all over again, because what you have is not working.

I have studied this for over 40 years and as not a believer in anything but science and seeking the absolute truth on science.  If you go to school and they tell you such crap as "Theory is the highest truth in the world" and you believe it, you are weak minded and can't think for yourself.

You are not aware of all the political bovine garbage in academia. You think they are the authority over your mind.

If you want to indoctrinate a child, brainwash them into not thinking for themselves by intimidation and forced allegiance to their beliefs. Like: "if you want a job in science you better believe all the science (crap) they teach you." and "If you don't believe in evolution, you will be scorned by your peers." "If you don't believe in evolution society will banish you." And other such extreme indoctrination techniques.

If you want to indoctrinate into a religion: Teach the children that the truth does not matter only an HEMG theory is all they need to base belief on. Then feed them a bunch of crap and tell them "this is the only real science there is".

If you want to indoctrinate, never show them any other possibility is "science" and that they are the gods of science and you should never listen to anything that is in evidence and destroys their belief they are trying to force feed you by all these indoctrination techniques.  (These are well know indoctrination techniques.)

Are you really that gullible?  Most people are.  Now is a good time to get free of this crap.  I care about you.

"The people who have agendas and want you to reflect their ideas and beliefs will lie to you as necessary to insure you are used for their cause."  James Arjuna

"The people who really love you, tell you the truth, no matter how hard it is for them to tell you." (I don't know the author)

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

skintube
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #2 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 3:33pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 24th, 2009 at 4:51pm:
"The people who have agendas and want you to reflect their ideas and beliefs will lie to you as necessary to insure you are used for their cause."  James Arjuna

Ha ha! Classic.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:24pm

skintube wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 3:33pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 24th, 2009 at 4:51pm:

Ha ha! Classic.

The truth is always classic.  You are too stupid to recognize it. That is your problem.

I am actually the most honest and ethical person on here.  That is why people hate me.  I live my life as an example for all.  That is why I am so satisfied with life.

I have thousands of satisfied customers who love me an my products.

You judgement of people seems to be based on false ideas.

I want all religious nonsense to be removed from public schools, including this crap of Evodelusionism.

My cause is for science to be relieved of nonsense so it can progress.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print