Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
6 million year old upright walking human? (Read 8935 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
6 million year old upright walking human?
Dec 7th, 2009 at 1:00pm

http://www.wsu.edu/gened/learn-modules/top_longfor/timeline/05_o_tugenensis.html

It is virtually impossible for this to happen, because no hominid should ever be walking upright according to "Evodelusion Sciecne'.

When this was first discovered the "scientits" decided it was a scam, and accused the finders of fraudulent dating method, because "it screws up the whole timeline of hominids"

They never thought for even one second that the dating methods are completely false and based on nothing but assumptions.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

MarDuk
Ex Member

Re: 6 million year old upright walking human?
Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 10:37am

Wrong wrong wrong. You must have lots of practice because you are a virtuoso at wrong.

You're wrong. I don't care how old you are or how young you were when you had any of your revelations or realizations. You are totally wrong about evolution. And when we explain even the most basic parts if it to you you are willfully and obtusely ignorant and stubborn.

You have NOT sufficiently discredited descent with modification. You have NOT sufficiently discredited selection.

You type and type and type and have absolutely nothing interesting or constructive to say.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 10:43am

Quote:
Wrong wrong wrong. You must have lots of practice because you are a virtuoso at wrong.

You're wrong. I don't care how old you are or how young you were when you had any of your revelations or realizations. You are totally wrong about evolution. And when we explain even the most basic parts if it to you you are willfully and obtusely ignorant and stubborn.

You have NOT sufficiently discredited descent with modification. You have NOT sufficiently discredited selection.

You type and type and type and have absolutely nothing interesting or constructive to say.

Wake the up!  Go read it over and over until you stop believing in delusional bovine garbage.

You want life to be interesting, get free and see how cool life really is.  Having a bunch of morons own your mind is not cool.  As soon as you declare belief, you are screwed.

You screwed yourself, by allow others to control your thinking.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

MarDuk
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 10:45am

Prove it!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 10:52am

The fact that creatures breed, and have mating rituals in order to have stronger offspring, has nothing in common with magical processes and mystical causes. 

The fact that environmental events cause changes to creatures in order to survive as the same creatures, is not proof of any evolution into a new species, or new genus.

You cannot project your friggin beliefs on reality.  You need to just look and see what is right in front of your nose and stop believing in mystical bovine garbage.

All that is really shown in the fossil record is extinction when they can no longer survive as that species. Go look!

The ones around today have been here as the same creatures for millions upon millions of years as the same creatures. Don't you know this? The only way for you to not know this is by indoctrination and being kept in an "intellectual cage" like a trapped animal.

This is actual physical evidence that refutes this dumb ass belief in magical evolutionary processes, and mystical creatures that never existed.

Now, if you want to go over all these details with me, I can do it for you.  I can get you free of every unscientific nonsense they have shoved in your brain.

You are not a good guardian over your intellect.  You accept without ever thinking. 

IP Logged

MarDuk
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 11:00am

List of fallacies in your argument:
"survive as the same creatures"
"have stronger offspring"
"environmental events cause changes to creatures"
"All that is really shown in the fossil record is extinction"
"This is actual physical evidence that refutes this dumb ass belief in magical evolutionary processes, and mystical creatures that never existed."
Stacks of fallacies are not evidence. They are argument. Which is all in your head until you can point at something real. Sorry.

"Now, if you want to go over all these details with me, I can do it for you."

I want to go over descent with modification. Does it happen or not? Science says it does.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 11:08am

Quote:
List of fallacies in your argument:
"survive as the same creatures"
"have stronger offspring"
"environmental events cause changes to creatures"
"All that is really shown in the fossil record is extinction"
"This is actual physical evidence that refutes this dumb ass belief in magical evolutionary processes, and mystical creatures that never existed."
Stacks of fallacies are not evidence. They are argument. Which is all in your head until you can point at something real. Sorry.

"Now, if you want to go over all these details with me, I can do it for you."

I want to go over descent with modification. Does it happen or not? Science says it does.

You are not capable of understanding science.  You are brainwashed and so confused that it is just a sin what has happened to you.
You are a victim of child abuse, just as your teachers are victims and their teachers.

Science was turned into a religion in order to force political and religious ideas on science. The results is this crap.

IP Logged

MarDuk
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 11:09am

Yes. I'm brainwashed. lal al alalalla.a

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #8 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 11:11am

Quote:
Yes. I'm brainwashed. lal al alalalla.a

Most victims will not see themselves as victims when there are so many victims around them who support their delusions.

I feel sorry for you.  I wish you only the best that life can give you.  I also know that you know deep within you there are so many doubts.  You need to go with those doubts and start to get clear of this crap religion.

IP Logged

MarDuk
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 11:15am

I'm a brainwashed victim of the evil evoldelusion scientists that are tricking me to believing living things change slowly over time. THE HORROR! So evil. So evil i would say it's the frooooits of the Deviieeell!

Teach me! Teach me the good stuff!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #10 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 6:36pm

Quote:
I'm a brainwashed victim of the evil evoldelusion scientists that are tricking me to believing living things change slowly over time. THE HORROR! So evil. So evil i would say it's the frooooits of the Deviieeell!

Teach me! Teach me the good stuff!

Ignorance is not necessarily evil. But it normally has disastrous results. When you operate out of ignorance and put the blame on others, for your ignorance ,you are not taking responsibility for what you allow in your mind.

On every piece of evidence these brainwashed people impose on you, you need to stop the idea that they know what the heck they are talking about because of their position. That is your first mistake. It is the primary mistake of all humans to accept authority because of the "carrots" they put in front of you.  If getting a PHD is more important than the truth, you will accept all sorts of bovine garbage from these fools.

If you love your professor is not a reason to believe them.  It is only when they present absolute evidence for their "slogans"or "axioms" as you call them, do you allow any belief.  Just because a million morons believe in something is not proof that you should ever believe them.

When you analyze how you got your dumb ass beliefs, you will see a lot of that "authority" and your weakness and needs got in the way of your BS filter.  So you accept logical fallacies in order to survive in your situation.  This is the disgusting crap that goes on in all societies.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #11 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 11:48pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 8th, 2009 at 8:00am:
So I decided to watch that video and I have a few critiques. You might need to remove it.

First, you address the rarity of fossils. Well, lets look at it.

The claim is that fossils are rare. You dispute it, and read out a quote from a paleontologist who says there are hundreds of millions of fossils in cases in museums.

"How complete is the fossil record? Michael Denton, a medical doctor and biological researcher, writes that "when estimates are made of the percentage of [now-] living forms found as fossils, the percentage turns out to be surprisingly high, suggesting that the fossil record may not be as bad as is often maintained" (Evolution: A Theory in Crisis, 1985, p. 189).

He explains that "of the 329 living families of terrestrial vertebrates [mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians] 261 or 79.1 percent have been found as fossils and, when birds (which are poorly fossilized) are excluded, the percentage rises to 87.8 percent" (Denton, p. 189)."

Basically this shows that fossilization is not rare.  And that with nearly 88% of the non birds vertebrates, we should see these transitional fossils, but we don't. They are the same as they are today in some cases 125 million years mosquito in amber, 70 million years for the opossum with no morphological changes in to a new genus. 50 million for several species including the crocodile.  If 50 million years is not enough time with enough "pressure" to change, then what is? 

Basically, there is no evidence for any evolution at all in the fossil record.  Most of it is messed up by belief and forced categorizing with no DNA.

You cannot trust anyone who makes up crap and calls it science.  Since the who fossil record and the "tree of life" is bovine garbage made up fantasy, with no DNA to link old peices of rocks with no organic matter in them, it is against the "rules" of science for these fools to call it evidence or to make any sort of organized chart of these unknown creatures.

Just looking and comparing is not a testable for of science. Without any means to use the "scientific method" on those rock fossils, you have to discard the whole thing as absolute evidence. 

What part of "Not Proven, Don't Believe" is so difficult for you?  As soon as you believe in things that you can't understand, you are religious and not rational.

I did not say "might understand" or "could understand".  I said it is impossible for you to know exactly what any fossil was without scientific evidence that is testable and repeatable.

This makes all believers in Evodelusionism, religious mystical nut jobs who's only understanding comes from brainwashing into a cult religion.

IP Logged

MarDuk
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Dec 14th, 2009 at 11:10am

Quote:
Basically this shows that fossilization is not rare.

Define "rare".

How many of the last 1 billion people to die do you think will someday be fossils? What about the last 1 billion pigeons? The last 1 billion trout?

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #13 - Dec 14th, 2009 at 11:12am

I've just address that post in another topic, in particular the reference to families which by your own defintiion of genus cannot exist. But the question still stands, define rare.

Proof: Not a scientific concept.
Nephilmfree: For those occasions when evidence and reason just aren't enough.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #14 - Dec 14th, 2009 at 8:02pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 14th, 2009 at 11:12am:
I've just address that post in another topic, in particular the reference to families which by your own defintiion of genus cannot exist. But the question still stands, define rare.

Did you even read the post?
Nearly 90% of the non bird fossils of creatures now living is not rare.
If we have 90% of the creatures now living in this quest to dig up fossils for 150 years, then that would indicate that fossils are not nearly as rare as evodelusionsists would like them to be.

This idea that "somehow" the evidence must have been destroyed of all the "transitional" fossils.  Are you really that lost in your belief?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print