Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Because these cowards will not expose their relgious beliefs in public.. (Read 23596 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Because these cowards will not expose their relgious beliefs in public..
Reply #45 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 7:02pm

I think it is pretty clear that the fossil record does not show any form of evolution.

I have been looking at it for over 40 years and so far all dead ends and no answers to anything.

A fossil shows up, remains the same for as long as it is around then goes extinct. Or it is still the same as it was originally in morphology after as long as 125 million years. Even at 50 million of these radio metric (unrealistic) years. Still remain the same creature with no evolution.

How long does it take for this magical process to take place?

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #46 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 7:15pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 7:02pm:
I think it is pretty clear that the fossil record does not show any form of evolution.

Specially since you've shown, that you know so much about anything, let alone fossils.

Quote:
I have been looking at it for over 40 years and so far all dead ends and no answers to anything.
"I've been doing this for 40 years", "I've been doing that for 40 years". You mean you did something else for 40 years than spouting nonsense?

Quote:

How long can you wait?

Quote:
Diamond are no longer carbon, they are diamonds.  Moron! ~ GSFY

Quote:
Photosynthesis is a carbon digesting process. ~ GSFY

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #47 - Dec 24th, 2009 at 10:13pm

glowingape wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 7:15pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 7:02pm:

Specially since you've shown, that you know so much about anything, let alone fossils.

Quote:
"I've been doing this for 40 years", "I've been doing that for 40 years". You mean you did something else for 40 years than spouting nonsense?

Quote:

How long can you wait?

If you can't show me any empirical evidence for your position, then you are technically delusional for believing in this crap.

What absolute evidence do you have for evolution, that is irrefutable and has no other plausibilities?

That is about 21 times I have asked.  Go back and count how many times you have avoided this question. Then ask yourself why you avoid it? 

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print