Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A question I wanted answered (Read 12182 times)
ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

A question I wanted answered
Jan 16th, 2010 at 1:45am

If evolution isn't true and if viruses never evolve to different viruses... How come the only strand of HIV to be found in the history of Earth was found a mere 40 years ago? Before then, HIV didn't exist. It was nowhere to be seen. The only rational explanation is that a previous virus evolved into what we now know as HIV... Unless you have a different conclusion, Goodscience?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: A question I wanted answered
Reply #1 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 11:34am

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 1:45am:
If evolution isn't true and if viruses never evolve to different viruses... How come the only strand of HIV to be found in the history of Earth was found a mere 40 years ago? Before then, HIV didn't exist. It was nowhere to be seen. The only rational explanation is that a previous virus evolved into what we now know as HIV... Unless you have a different conclusion, Goodscience?

Thank you for your decent question. I hope you are a decent person.

The belief and the definition of evolution would not allow you to use the word "evolve" in reference to any creature, based on the real evidence we have and how all of the evidence only shows what is real.

In order for virus to evolve it has to turn into some other creature.  Virus has always remained as the same creature of different strains.

It would be like finding a race of pygmies and telling everyone they are not human. This is, by the way, one of the foundational beliefs of Darwin.  He thought that pygmies and black people should be destroyed so as to not ruin the gene pool of the evolved white people.

Bacteria has always been the same creature of different strains.

Dogs have always been the same creature.

Horses have always been the same creature.

We have no evidence of any morphological changes or genome changes, in any species that could be called evolution.

Evolution is this idea that one creature becomes another over some immense time.  This use of the word "evolve" when referring to the ability of creatures to adapt in order to survive is the problem. 

These fools and victims of delusion, think that if a creature adapts to food or environment it has evolved.  No. It has adapted.  It will never break the boundaries of the systematic genetic structures of is foundational genetic make up.  This is what we find in evidence all over this planet.  It is nothing more than a genealogy of the original parent group of any species.

The classifications of creatures is all screwed up because of this religious belief in mystical causes and magical processes.
This makes it difficult to teach you what has really happened in biology. The "tree of life" is a religious belief, because without DNA there is no evidence to back up this religious belief. So these fools, will classify based on nonsense and get away with it because they are all in the same disgusting religion.

Evolution is a fraud.  Adaptation to survive is true and has huge mountains of evidence for it. It is all the evidence we have in the real world. There exists no evidence for any evolution.

The absolute truth is that creatures are somehow programmed to survive and adapt IF THEY CAN.  Some creatures can survive and adapt much better than others.
This is why we have fossils on 110 million year old crocodiles and 70 million year old opossums.  But they are still crocks and opossums.  They did not change.  No species has evolved into an entirely new species with totally new genetics and never have they crossed the genus or clad of any classification. They remain as the same genus and with the same DNA structures.

On the other hand thousands of birds have gone extinct just in my lifetime, because of their delicate reproductive issues with the poisons and harsh changes in the environment.

In the fossil record, as screwed up as it is, are no transitional forms.  In order to have transitional forms, you have to see them.  There are no trails of creatures with millions of fossils showing this transition and developing features. All we have are totally complete and finished creatures in the fossil record.

We have already shown that fossilization is far more common than these foolish nitwit believers want to think, because part of the mysteriousness and mystical crap is projected on the fact that they believe the evidence must have been destroyed along the way. 

There is no evidence of the evidence being destroyed and we have 88% of the living fossils of the non bird vertebrate.  That means the original fossils of creatures living now have been found and they are all unchanged in their basic morphology, so much so that they are immediately recognized.

Evolution <=> (is not equal to) Adaptation in order to survive.
Evolution is human emotional mental garbage. It is a belief that is not founded on any evidence.

I keep saying the same truth over and over.

In all the evidence we have on ALL creatures they only are shown to adapt as the same creature, sometimes their body shape is different like the Camel and the Llama but they are still able to breed after 2 million years of separation, by the screwed up assumptive and nearly worthless radiometric dating system.

I can easily find tons of data that shows creatures adapt in order to survive AS THE SAME CREATURES.  It is in the DNA, in the Fossils, In the speciation, in Virus, in bacteria, in all the living creatures we have today.  However, there is not one speck if evidence that any creature has broken the boundaries of genetics and became a new genus. There is no evidence of any drastic changes to any species.

There is no evidence of any marine life that became human over some immense time as it evolved from fish to reptiles, to birds, to mammals.  Since we have no evidence of any evolution of any creature in the entire world, I would say that this belief is nonsense.

All of this crap is a projection of mystical, magical fantasy.  Anyone who believes in this crap is weak, and has no credibility.

If you have no way to show evolution in any possible way after all this time that this garbage religion has been on the planet, then it is not science. They used to believe that fish could transform and walk out of the water. This was the original version of this nonsense religion. This religion is founded on the idea of mermaids and mystical creatures.

So, basically, this idea of virus "evolving" is mystical nonsense.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 12:06pm

Quote:
In order for virus to evolve it has to turn into some other creature.  Virus has always remained as the same creature of different strains.

But there were 'no' strains of HIV prior to 40 years ago. Now there is HIV 2 which is a strand of HIV 1. But where did HIV 1 originate from? If HIV 1 originated from a different virus, then isn't that the same thing as saying a creature evolved from a different mammal?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 3:03pm

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 12:06pm:
Quote:

But there were 'no' strains of HIV prior to 40 years ago. Now there is HIV 2 which is a strand of HIV 1. But where did HIV 1 originate from? If HIV 1 originated from a different virus, then isn't that the same thing as saying a creature evolved from a different mammal?

I don't think you know how to read English?  What is your native language. Maybe I'll have it translated for you.

There is no evolution unless the creature changed into an etirely new morpholgy and genus.  That is the foundational belief in this nonsense.  If it is still virus then no evolution. Are you so brainwashed that you can't understand this?

There are only strains of virus that have adapted, and in some cases have mixed with other strains as the H1N1 has.

Evodelusionists are unethical will take foundational scientific terms and bastardize them to try and make their story seem real.  A "strain" is now called a "species", when it has already been called a strain for over a hundred years.  Virus is a species of microorganism and has always  been that.  It has never changed into a frog, in case you have not studied biology.

You need to study virus and microorganisms so you know what I am talking about.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #4 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 3:34pm

Quote:
Virus is a species of microorganism and has always  been that.

Wrong. A specific virus is equated with being similar to a mammal. As an example, if I refer to a jaguar as a mammal, then I can refer to HIV as a virus. They all fall under that tag. However, a Jaguar cannot mate with mammals who aren't in the cat family. Just like HIV cannot combine with other viruses that aren't similar to the HIV virus. As an example, only specific strands of the flu virus can merge with other strands of the flu virus.

I asked a very specific question however. Asking where did HIV come from since it wasn't around past the last 40 years is on par with asking where did a jaguar derive from?
However, we have evidence that HIV wasn't around past 40 years ago. We have not found any fossilized rabbits in the precambrian strata either. So how did both, the modern rabbit and the HIV virus come onto earth without evolution?

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #5 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 3:40pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 3:03pm:
There is no evolution unless the creature changed into an etirely new morpholgy and genus.  That is the foundational belief in this nonsense.

You have a severe misunderstanding of what evolution is and what the Modern Evolutionary Synthesis (colloquially called the Theory of Evolution) predicts. Claiming that one organism changing into an entirely different morphology is a "foundational belief" of evolution is false - and interestingly making such a statement violates your own terms of use for this forum against false or inaccurate statements!

Are you so brainwashed that you can't understand this?

We would have to BE brainwashed before we ever COULD understand such a thing, because it is not a true statement of what the Theory of Evolution says.

Evodelusionists are unethical will take foundational scientific terms and bastardize them to try and make their story seem real.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... unfortunately, in this case, the kettle isn't even black!

No, "virus" is NOT "a species of microorganism". Viruses are microorganisms that have their own taxonomy - orders, families, genera, and species - but they do not fit into the three-kingdom "tree of life", and are not all a single species.

This site is supposed to be a neutral forum for the discussion of evolution, but it's clearly no such thing. There may yet be valid challenges to the Theory of Evolution, but they need to be based on valid science, not on blatant misunderstanding such as what I've seen here.

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:08am

Dabeer wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 3:40pm:
There is no evolution unless the creature changed into an etirely new morpholgy and genus.  That is the foundational belief in this nonsense.

You have a severe misunderstanding of what evolution is and what the Modern Evolutionary Synthesis (colloquially called the Theory of Evolution) predicts. Claiming that one organism changing into an entirely different morphology is a "foundational belief" of evolution is false - and interestingly making such a statement violates your own terms of use for this forum against false or inaccurate statements!

Are you so brainwashed that you can't understand this?

We would have to BE brainwashed before we ever COULD understand such a thing, because it is not a true statement of what the Theory of Evolution says.

Evodelusionists are unethical will take foundational scientific terms and bastardize them to try and make their story seem real.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... unfortunately, in this case, the kettle isn't even black!

No, "virus" is NOT "a species of microorganism". Viruses are microorganisms that have their own taxonomy - orders, families, genera, and species - but they do not fit into the three-kingdom "tree of life", and are not all a single species.

This site is supposed to be a neutral forum for the discussion of evolution, but it's clearly no such thing. There may yet be valid challenges to the Theory of Evolution, but they need to be based on valid science, not on blatant misunderstanding such as what I've seen here.

This is the forum where you can get free of this nonsense.  Every thing you have posted is propaganda to protect the belief, has no evidence to back it,  but you are too unaware to know that. You think these people who teach this garbage are good and so you like them and want to protect this crap pseudo science.  You are dishonest by your beliefs.   What you believe is not true.  You need to get away from the indoctrinators to seek the truth. 

Don't you know that?

We have already established that the Religion of Evodelusion  had taken liberties with foundational scientific terms and bastardized the terms to help promote the religion.

They also make up fantasy slogans that have never passed any form of scientific inquiry.  Like "evolutionary pressure", and other slogans that you probably think are real.

You are just so brainwashed that you don't get it.  You are dishonest out of ignorance, because you don't have a clue what is going on.

The theory of evolutions primary belief is that all creatures evolved from other creatures. Since this has never happened ever in any evidence I would say it is fraud.

This idea that virus evolves into a new species is bovine garbage.  If it is still virus then no evolution has taken place.

The Evodelusionists believe that the ability of all creatures to adapt and make adjustments to the poisons and environment is proof that fish became human over some immense time by changing into reptiles, then birds and mammals.  You cannot use some thing that NEVER changes into a totally new creature and say that shows evolution.  It is just another deceptive nonsense method of brainwashing.

If you are too unaware of what you are studying, then you are not a good learner.  You are not good at protecting your mind from human emotional mental garbage. 

In order to learn you have to break away from delusional people who only what to perpetuate their religion through you.

This is a chance for you to get free.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #7 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:14am

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 3:34pm:
Quote:

Wrong. A specific virus is equated with being similar to a mammal. As an example, if I refer to a jaguar as a mammal, then I can refer to HIV as a virus. They all fall under that tag. However, a Jaguar cannot mate with mammals who aren't in the cat family. Just like HIV cannot combine with other viruses that aren't similar to the HIV virus. As an example, only specific strands of the flu virus can merge with other strands of the flu virus.

I asked a very specific question however. Asking where did HIV come from since it wasn't around past the last 40 years is on par with asking where did a jaguar derive from?
However, we have evidence that HIV wasn't around past 40 years ago. We have not found any fossilized rabbits in the precambrian strata either. So how did both, the modern rabbit and the HIV virus come onto earth without evolution?

All you are doing is repeating the "slogans" of this religion.

These are not scientific statements backed with any evidence.

You actually believe that your weakness and need to belong to some Evodelusionary belief is a valid use of your life.  It isn't.  It is a wast of human life to pursue fantasy.  When you are old and on your death bed, this religion will have done nothign for you, but retard your intellectual developement, and keep you from knowing any truth about life.

I said nothing about virus being equal to a mammal. That is one of the evoldelusion hypothesis among many that have changed over time. At one time they believed that humans evolved from bacteria. 

Now they have new beliefs based on nothing, no evidence, as this crap continues in society.

Adaptation does not equal evolution.  Understand?

Now is a good time for you to learn, far away from the forced pressure to believe.  Just because you think that you must believe in this in order to be accepted is not a reason to accept it.

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #8 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:34am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:08am:
This is the forum where you can get free of this nonsense.

Then it's not neutral, is it? It's clearly an ANTI-Evolution forum, and you are being quite dishonest in presenting it as anything else.

I'm not even going to bother responding to the rest of your drivel, as you have obviously taken up an anti-science position and are refusing to view evidence objectively.

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #9 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:46am

Dabeer wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:34am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:08am:
This is the forum where you can get free of this nonsense.

Then it's not neutral, is it? It's clearly an ANTI-Evolution forum, and you are being quite dishonest in presenting it as anything else.

I'm not even going to bother responding to the rest of your drivel, as you have obviously taken up an anti-science position and are refusing to view evidence objectively.

I am a scientist.  I do not want any religious nonsense being taught in schools.
The only science that should be taught needs to be free of delusional beliefs that have no evidence.
If this isn't neutral, then you are stupid.

Once you realize that this crap of evolution is based on nothing and has f**ked up biology and medicines, and any quality and fast progress in genetics, then you too would want only what is tested and true to be included in science.

You are the person who has beliefs, I don't. I only go where the evidence takes me and I never listen to anyones opinions as if they are true, until they are shown to be always true.

If you can find any fault in my evaluation of the evidence, then you need to work on that.

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #10 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 12:05pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:46am:
I am a scientist.  I do not want any religious nonsense being taught in schools.
The only science that should be taught needs to be free of delusional beliefs that have no evidence.

No, that's not neutral, but it IS appropriate criteria for what makes it into classrooms.

What makes this site NOT neutral is your prejudicial position that evolution is a delusional belief that has no evidence. A neutral site would be aimed at DECIDING whether or not evolution has evidence, and whether or not it is delusional... but a site that has already decided that evolution is delusional and has no evidence is very clearly NOT neutral.

Once you realize that this crap of evolution is based on nothing and has f**ked up biology and medicines, and any quality and fast progress in genetics, then you too would want only what is tested and true to be included in science.

I'd love to hear in what ways you think evolution has f**ked up biology and medicines, or any progress in genetics.

You are the person who has beliefs, I don't. I only go where the evidence takes me and I never listen to anyones opinions as if they are true, until they are shown to be always true.

That's an obviously false statement, as you have specifically said you discard evidence that supports evolution.

If you can find any fault in my evaluation of the evidence, then you need to work on that.

I need to work on that? No, YOU should be the one making sure your evaluation of the evidence is objective.

The basic problem as I see it here is that you have, in your head, a definition for evolution and the Theory of Evolution that does not agree with the actual definitions. Your concept of evolution might actually be "bovine feculence"... but refuting your strawman does nothing to actually refute the real phenomenon or the real Theory of Evolution.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #11 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 10:44pm

Dabeer wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 12:05pm:

No, that's not neutral, but it IS appropriate criteria for what makes it into classrooms.

What makes this site NOT neutral is your prejudicial position that evolution is a delusional belief that has no evidence. A neutral site would be aimed at DECIDING whether or not evolution has evidence, and whether or not it is delusional... but a site that has already decided that evolution is delusional and has no evidence is very clearly NOT neutral.

I'd love to hear in what ways you think evolution has f**ked up biology and medicines, or any progress in genetics.

That's an obviously false statement, as you have specifically said you discard evidence that supports evolution.

I need to work on that? No, YOU should be the one making sure your evaluation of the evidence is objective.

The basic problem as I see it here is that you have, in your head, a definition for evolution and the Theory of Evolution that does not agree with the actual definitions. Your concept of evolution might actually be "bovine feculence"... but refuting your strawman does nothing to actually refute the real phenomenon or the real Theory of Evolution.

It is you who doesn't understand your own religion of evoldelusion.  I give every person anonymity and an open keyboard to discuss this on here.  Now, here is the question that you need to answer (see below).  If you don't answer this here, you need to answer it to yourself at some point. When you do take the time to find the answer, you will see that all that exists is "opinions" and no evidence that would even suggest that evolution is nothing but a dumb ass belief that is forced on victims, such as yourself, and you will perpetuate this as long as you have ego attachments to this. As soon as you become a real scientist, then your science will be true.
As soon as you declare your allegiance to this religion in public, or make money with it, or write papers from your belief and publish them, get a degree in this crap, you screwed yourself for any form of objectivity. Beliefs on things that are only supported by human religious beliefs and opinions is not science. 

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution, that is irrefutable and has no other plausibilities and has no human emotional mental garbage beliefs and opinions in it?

Here is the accepted definition of evolution broken down for you.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1262730855

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #12 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:20pm

Quote:
soon as you declare your allegiance to this religion in public, or make money with it, or write papers from your belief and publish them, get a degree in this crap, you screwed yourself for any form of objectivity. Beliefs on things that are only supported by human religious beliefs and opinions is not science.

So what you're saying is that people who get a degree in evolutionary biology and study evolution on a daily basis are not scientists and they only have opinions and no evidence? Well sir, I dare say that you will refuse to accept any evidence presented to you and you dismiss any individual who may have an actual education in the matter as being biased scoundrels.
So in your opinion, you do believe that the only people that are qualified in this matter to discuss evolution with you are layman who haven't studied evolution. In essence, you sir are stacking the deck in your favor dismissing anyone with any knowledge of evolution as being biased and only "listening" to those who have no idea what they are talking about.

No wonder why you only have an elementary grasp of evolution... If even that.

Quote:
I give every person anonymity and an open keyboard to discuss this on here.

Until they present a good argument against your cause and then you ban them for being pro evolution.

Oh and by the way... Adaptation is the same thing as evolution. Adaptation means that the creature is adapting to their environment. Germs are a specific part of the environment. Adaptation is caused by 'mutations.' I know you think all mutations are bad, but they really aren't you see... Our DNA code is similar to binary code except instead of 0 and 1... It is made up of 0,1,2, and 3. AGTC in other words. Depending on their combination within the genetic code will give us various mutations. Adaptation to a specific environment over a very very long time will result in the accumulation of adaptive properties meaning... the more it adapts to the surroundings, the more it changes. The more it changes, the more it differs from what it previously looked like.

That is evidence of evolution.

If you do not accept this as evidence for evolution, dare I ask you how you think humans came to be on this God forsaken rock?

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #13 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:25pm

Quote:
A.That life started by "random" accident.  That there is no God and no designer and no intelligence behind all of this amazing universe. That by the big bang "random accident" where nothing existed, all of the universe came into being. Random events caused life.

Wrong. Abiogenesis states that life came from non-life and the big bang states that the universe came from a singular point. They are both separate theories and they are NOT in ANY WAY shape or form part of the evolutionary theory. For instance, you can prove Abiogenesis wrong tomorrow, but it would not prove evolution wrong. All evolution does, is that it explains the diversity of life not the start of life.

Quote:
B.That from this random start the entire universe was created and designed by no intelligence and that means that living creatures and plant life started by random accident as well.  From no life, life got it's start.

That's abiogenesis.. Not evolution.

I will go ahead and share with you a video series which is very educational. I know I am just one part of his testicles... But when I am part of his entire body, the truth of evolution comes out and the dismissal of creationism is foretold.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS5vid4GkEY

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #14 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:33pm

I have one more video to watch. Watch the whole thing, then you'll understand how evolution works and how adaptation is the same as evolution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh_5J5Gqoyw

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print