Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A question I wanted answered (Read 12181 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: A question I wanted answered
Reply #15 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 12:38am

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:25pm:
Quote:
A.That life started by "random" accident.  That there is no God and no designer and no intelligence behind all of this amazing universe. That by the big bang "random accident" where nothing existed, all of the universe came into being. Random events caused life.

Wrong. Abiogenesis states that life came from non-life and the big bang states that the universe came from a singular point. They are both separate theories and they are NOT in ANY WAY shape or form part of the evolutionary theory. For instance, you can prove Abiogenesis wrong tomorrow, but it would not prove evolution wrong. All evolution does, is that it explains the diversity of life not the start of life.

Quote:
B.That from this random start the entire universe was created and designed by no intelligence and that means that living creatures and plant life started by random accident as well.  From no life, life got it's start.

That's abiogenesis.. Not evolution.

I will go ahead and share with you a video series which is very educational. I know I am just one part of his testicles... But when I am part of his entire body, the truth of evolution comes out and the dismissal of creationism is foretold.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS5vid4GkEY

I have asked this guy thunderfoot to do a one on one with me in public and on video, so I can straighten out his nonsense.

This guy is so stupid that it is hard to think that people listen to him.

Don't put nonsense opinions in front of me again.  I do not want nonsense.  Understand.

You do not understand what evidence is.  You have been brainwashed and are weak willed if you think that arguing with creationists is the way to achieve enlightenment.

Arguing with creationist is a sign of insanity and weak arguments. Creationists are not scientists for the most part. They are projecting as well what they want to believe.

There is no scientific evidence for creation, nor for evolution, both are religious in nature. All religious nonsense needs to be removed from science. Take you nonsense beliefs and start a religion with it and indoctrinate your children far away from public schools.

I really suggest that you start reading the posts on here before you post again, so you can start to understand what real knowledge is.  If you want to be free, don't believe any of these dumb asses, and learn how to learn.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #16 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 1:53am

Quote:
Don't put nonsense opinions in front of me again.  I do not want nonsense.  Understand.

And yet, you keep your misinformed 'OPINIONS' of what evolution is when it is clearly not abiogenesis nor the big bang. Yet, you fail to realize that all it means is that it explains the diversity of life.

Quote:
Arguing with creationist is a sign of insanity and weak arguments. Creationists are not scientists for the most part. They are projecting as well what they want to believe.

Yet, you are arguing the point of the 'intelligent designer' am I wrong?

Quote:
You do not understand what evidence is.

I understand it perfectly well. The fact that good mutations exist and are plentiful is enough evidence for me. Why? Because time exists. If time exists, these mutations are able to accumulate. A creature with accumulated mutations will look entirely different from the original with 'none' of the mutations.

Quote:
I really suggest that you start reading the posts on here before you post again, so you can start to understand what real knowledge is.

You suggest that the only way to real knowledge is to read what you write, but you clearly have a misinformed idea of what evolution is. I know exactly what you have said. I have an extremely good reading level as well. You suggested that evolution is some cult that believes in things the theory does not say.. ever. For instance, the theory never states how life starts or how the big bang happened. You just assume it does to fit your agenda. All evolution does is that is explains the diversity of life.
If you wish to debate on the topic, feel free. But to argue with every single biologist who studies in the field daily is quite foolish. Your own vanity will be your downfall.

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #17 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 2:07am

I will give you a slight education on what evolution does.

If you take a variety of organisms and 1% of the organisms have an immunity to a particular illness and that illness hits, do you agree that the overall organisms with the immunity is going to increase in percentage? A good example is the CCR5 delta 32 gene. This gene was found in less than 1% of Europeans. When the black plague hit, the number increased to 10%. Why? Because it protected against the black plague. Those who survived it were able to reproduce and had children who had the immunity. This dramatically effected the number of individuals who had the gene. This is one part of evolution in action. The gene is not an adaptation because in order for it to be an adaptation, the environment must be present prior to the development of the gene. This gene came into being by itself many many years prior to the existence of the black plague.

Here is another example of a good mutations. Can you explain this if this is not evolution in action?

http://www.neatorama.com/2006/11/13/mutation-leads-to-super-dense-bones/

This is a video from an 'actual' biologist about mutations. Enjoy.

http://www.scottklarr.com/topic/162/8th-foundation-falsehood-of-creationism---mutations-and-genetic-information/

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #18 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 7:34am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 10:44pm:
Here is the accepted definition of evolution broken down for you.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1262730855

Again, you are violating your own terms of use by posting false and inaccurate information. That may be the definition of evolution that YOU accept, but it is certainly not the definition that I accept, or that the scientific community in general accepts. Again, you can refute your own strawman definition until you are blue in the face, and it will have no effect whatsoever on the real Theory of Evolution.

Evolution is the change in the frequency of alleles in a population over time. This is an observed natural phenomenon.

The Modern Evolutionary Synthesis (colloquially called the Theory of Evolution) is an explanation for how and why evolution occurs, as well as how and why it has occurred in the past. The Theory of Evolution allows us to make predictions as to the effects of evolution, both in the past and in the future. One such prediction is Common Descent. The Theory of Evolution describes a branching tree of development where each form of life diverges into separate branches, which continue to diverge over millions of generations.

One thing that the Theory of Evolution does NOT predict is an organism changing form - that is, jumping from one branch on the tree of life to another branch. Every descendant form is still the same "type" as the parent form. For example, poodles and great danes are still dogs, wolves and dogs are still canines, canines and felines are still carnivorous mammals, carnivorous and herbivore mammals are still vertebrate animals, etc.

The body of evidence supporting the Theory of Evolution is immense, and includes comparative morphology, anthropology, and genetics. One of the strongest evidences of our common decent are Endogenous Retroviruses (ERVs), which serve as genetic markers, allowing us to independently construct a tree of life that completely matches the trees created through comparative morphology and other techniques.

Now, how else would you explain the ERV evidence, avoiding "human emotional mental garbage beliefs and opinions"? What other "plausibilities" can you come up with?

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #19 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 9:16am

Evodelusionism is a religion, that is commonly called "The Theory of Evolution"  with the following precepts and dogma.

1/ Only the high priests of the cult are allowed to tell you how to think and what evodelusion is.  They present the dogma, and if you don't believe you are cast out from the "intellectual" status if you don't cave into all they teach you. If you think for yourself or question the faith and belief, you are made an example of and your career in biology is ruined.

2/ The peers are just as nasty.  If you don't cave into the belief, you will be put down as "stupid", "cretard", "unscienific", and a plain old "loser". The pressure to conform is extremely strong. Which is why there are so many weak people in this religion. You are not allowed to question the faith and belief in this Evodelusionism religion.

3/ In pop culture, the societies which are mostly people who have been forced to belief this crap, because "All the great minds of our time believe in evolution and think it is fact."  Most of the people in the culture have never really studied this crap, so they just believe for no reason other than the "scientists" tell them it is real.  The "scientists"
are spawn from 1 and 2 above.

4/ The basic dogma is this; 

A.That life started by "random" accident.  That there is no God and no designer and no intelligence behind all of this amazing universe. That by the big bang "random accident" where nothing existed, all of the universe came into being. Random events caused life.

(Clue: There is no random in this universe.  The number one law of science that all science "runs" on is cause and effect. Random would negate all causes and all effects and leave us in chaos.)

B.That from this random start the entire universe was created and designed by no intelligence and that means that living creatures and plant life started by random accident as well.  From no life, life got it's start.

C. That the first creatures were very small tiny one celled creatures that "evolved" and became larger creatures and formed things like muscles, nerves, spines, digestive ability,eyes, ears, taste, and motor skills to move about.  That the first creatures were marine life. (That all humans are really evolved from fish)

D. That the marine life eventually grew legs, lungs, feet and learned to walk on land for no apparent reason.  It was a "random" and totally chaotic, illogical event.   That these fish decided that they needed to walk on land.

E. That eventually, these walking fish, became reptiles, lizards and such.

F. That these reptiles eventually became mammals and birds.

G. That these reptiles split off and speciated into new geneses all over the world. That these reptiles, mammals and birds, decided that they can break all the laws of genetics and become all the many creatures we have today and those that came before and are extinct.

H. That humans came from a line of "rats" that eventually became lemurs, then apes and eventually humans were produced by this "evolutionary processes". That all monkeys are our close relatives.

I. They believe that when a creature has these little DNA changes to their cells that it proves evolution is real.  The idea is to project this fantasy on all the living creatures they can find. That tiny changes in the genome equal the ability, eventually to transform into a whole new genus and start a new lineage of species off that genus.

Since not one single premise has ever been tested or even shown to suggest evolution, by any scientific experiment, you would think that by now this religion would be gone from science. Grin Roll Eyes Tongue 

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #20 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 9:30am

Dabeer wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 7:34am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 10:44pm:
Here is the accepted definition of evolution broken down for you.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1262730855

Again, you are violating your own terms of use by posting false and inaccurate information. That may be the definition of evolution that YOU accept, but it is certainly not the definition that I accept, or that the scientific community in general accepts. Again, you can refute your own strawman definition until you are blue in the face, and it will have no effect whatsoever on the real Theory of Evolution.

Evolution is the change in the frequency of alleles in a population over time. This is an observed natural phenomenon.

The Modern Evolutionary Synthesis (colloquially called the Theory of Evolution) is an explanation for how and why evolution occurs, as well as how and why it has occurred in the past. The Theory of Evolution allows us to make predictions as to the effects of evolution, both in the past and in the future. One such prediction is Common Descent. The Theory of Evolution describes a branching tree of development where each form of life diverges into separate branches, which continue to diverge over millions of generations.

One thing that the Theory of Evolution does NOT predict is an organism changing form - that is, jumping from one branch on the tree of life to another branch. Every descendant form is still the same "type" as the parent form. For example, poodles and great danes are still dogs, wolves and dogs are still canines, canines and felines are still carnivorous mammals, carnivorous and herbivore mammals are still vertebrate animals, etc.

The body of evidence supporting the Theory of Evolution is immense, and includes comparative morphology, anthropology, and genetics. One of the strongest evidences of our common decent are Endogenous Retroviruses (ERVs), which serve as genetic markers, allowing us to independently construct a tree of life that completely matches the trees created through comparative morphology and other techniques.

Now, how else would you explain the ERV evidence, avoiding "human emotional mental garbage beliefs and opinions"? What other "plausibilities" can you come up with?

What you just stated is the precepts and slogans used to get you in the front door of this religion. 

I have studied this longer than most 40 year old kids have been on this planet.

It goes like this;

1/ They feed you the most benign version of this nonsense that they can use in the beginning of this indoctrination. With a nonsense totally watered down version of the faith and belief of this religion. They pretend to know what they are talking about. 
The watered down version is the foundation of what is partially true.  If you want to indoctrinate someone, feed them as much "obvious" truth as you can, then start feeding the deeper dogma and religious training as the indoctrinate loses all sense of reason and logic and falls for the slogans and dogma in a classroom induced trance or hypnosis from repeating nonsense over and over as if it was real.

2/ The students are not prepared to think for themselves on any of this, because they have been set up to believe by society, peers, even parents betray their children with this crap, because they have never really studied this.

There is no evidence that creatures do anything other than make minor adjustments to try to survive as the same creatures.   When they reach the limits of their genetics they go extinct.  There is no trail of fish becoming humans over some immense time, as is this ridiculous belief.

There is no such thing as any evidence showing the even the remote possibility of evolving from a "lower" life form or less complex life form.   

When you take a ride with strangers, and they blindfold you, don't you think you need to know where they are going? When they put the blindfold of repeated nonsense on your brain is just a sign of how gullible you are.

I never take rides with strangers, who attack my intelligence with nonsense.

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution, that is irrefutable and has no other plausibilities and has no human emotional mental garbage beliefs and opinions in it?

Please answer my question. It has the ability to wake up up from this brainwashing and take you to a point of objective reason that was taken from you.

Because there is no evidence of any creatures ever changing from fish to reptiles, to mammals, nor is there any sign of creatures adapting beyond the limits of their foundational genetic structures, this is religious nonsense and it needs to be removed from the educational system like all religious nonsense.

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #21 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 9:40am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 9:30am:

Instead you attack others' intelligence with nonsense, and expect them to "take the ride" with you.

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution, that is irrefutable and has no other plausibilities and has no human emotional mental garbage beliefs and opinions in it?

How else would you explain the ERV evidence, avoiding "human emotional mental garbage beliefs and opinions"? What other "plausibilities" can you come up with?

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #22 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 10:02am

I have a question for you goodscienceforyou. What would YOU accept as evidence for evolution?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #23 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 12:25am

Dabeer wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 9:40am:

Instead you attack others' intelligence with nonsense, and expect them to "take the ride" with you.

How else would you explain the ERV evidence, avoiding "human emotional mental garbage beliefs and opinions"? What other "plausibilities" can you come up with?

This is a required thread for all those who believe in mystical great primates, that have no evidence of existing. I will have a quiz after you come back.

[url]
http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1257966781
[/url]

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #24 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 12:42am

Goodscience: The guy too stupid to realize that he just gave us pro-evolution videos as homework for his anti-evolution class.

IP Logged

CreationIst
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #25 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 4:51am

I've found something that defines Goodscienceforyou's modus operandi.

Here

I'm sorry to say, I've never read so much nonsense as here in the last two days.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #26 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 8:12pm

CreationIst wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 4:51am:
I've found something that defines Goodscienceforyou's modus operandi.

Here

I'm sorry to say, I've never read so much nonsense as here in the last two days.

You are obviously a troll. You people never have any ethics.
You come on and pretend to be a creationist, because you are immoral, unetical and disgusting when you do this.

If you are a creationist, now you have to prove it.

Here is a video that reflects the jerks like you. It is full of absolute truths for you to understand.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #27 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 9:25pm

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 12:42am:
Goodscience: The guy too stupid to realize that he just gave us pro-evolution videos as homework for his anti-evolution class.

If you are a true scientist and listened to only the facts in the videos, you will see lots of evidence for breeding and why it was possible.
Humans at that time had 48 Chromosomes according to the markers in the telomeres.
Chimps have 48 Chromosomes and 94.6% (according to evolutionists) the same DNA construction.
The ERV's are matched beyond any possibility of accidental genetic connection.  This is too close for a pair of creatures separated by millions of years, according to the first and only chimp fossil has been dated to.

You start thinking and stop believing in things.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #28 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 10:03pm

Dabeer wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 12:05pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:46am:
I am a scientist.  I do not want any religious nonsense being taught in schools.
The only science that should be taught needs to be free of delusional beliefs that have no evidence.
If this isn't neutral, then you are stupid.

No, that's not neutral, but it IS appropriate criteria for what makes it into classrooms.

What makes this site NOT neutral is your prejudicial position that evolution is a delusional belief that has no evidence. A neutral site would be aimed at DECIDING whether or not evolution has evidence, and whether or not it is delusional... but a site that has already decided that evolution is delusional and has no evidence is very clearly NOT neutral.

Once you realize that this crap of evolution is based on nothing and has f**ked up biology and medicines, and any quality and fast progress in genetics, then you too would want only what is tested and true to be included in science.

I'd love to hear in what ways you think evolution has f**ked up biology and medicines, or any progress in genetics.

You are the person who has beliefs, I don't. I only go where the evidence takes me and I never listen to anyones opinions as if they are true, until they are shown to be always true.

That's an obviously false statement, as you have specifically said you discard evidence that supports evolution.

If you can find any fault in my evaluation of the evidence, then you need to work on that.

I need to work on that? No, YOU should be the one making sure your evaluation of the evidence is objective.

The basic problem as I see it here is that you have, in your head, a definition for evolution and the Theory of Evolution that does not agree with the actual definitions. Your concept of evolution might actually be "bovine feculence"... but refuting your strawman does nothing to actually refute the real phenomenon or the real Theory of Evolution.

Here is your problem.  I never allow anything to be allowed as truth on anything that has no absolute clear and irrefutable evidence that is obvious.  One of the things I have learned is that confusing people with contrary evidence and getting away with it can only come from brainwashing.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #29 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 11:08pm

When you come up against obvious study and observations of this "Theory of Evolution" you come up against me.

At some point what I teach will reach a small part of you because you still have the ability to understand the truth on some level.

When that happens, you are starting to make a breakthrough to getting free of having you mind owned by other people's combined beliefs, known as mythological religion. Do you like "belonging" or "being owned" by other people?

If you just go with what I teach and run with these concepts you will get free.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print