Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
GoodScienceForYou Thinks he knows science (Read 9150 times)
inuya_
Ex Member

GoodScienceForYou Thinks he knows science
Feb 4th, 2010 at 10:04pm

Yes, thats right, you only think you know.

Before I go any further with my explanation of why you only think you know science can you, goodscienceforyou, even explain Biology (something you probably have a degree on without the use of Evolution?

I know your post might be a couple pages long, but hear me out.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: GoodScienceForYou Thinks he knows science
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 11:59pm

Quote:

Before I go any further with my explanation of why you only think you know science can you, goodscienceforyou, even explain Biology (something you probably have a degree on without the use of Evolution?

I have listened to all of you and am respectful that way.  It is most of you who cannot understand what I teach. It is sad to think that what I know you can't know, because of who you are and the extreme limitations I am experiencing in these people who get paid to call themselves scientists.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 12:06am

In case you missed the question;

Where is your physical, absolute evidence that is irrefutable, has no other plausibility and contains no opinions in it for evolution of one creature morphing completely into another?

Where is the absolute evidence that fish evolved into people over some immense time by becoming other creatures first?
This is the common religious belief of Evotards.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 4:08am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 12:06am:
Where is the absolute evidence that fish evolved into people over some immense time by becoming other creatures first.

So really you don't have a problem with the basic concepts of evolution - gene shift and natural selection (adaptation and "microevolution" - you only have a problem with common descent and speciation - or "macroevolution".

And it becomes obvious that you are using the typical Creationist strawman definition of common descent, expecting to see a transition between "kinds" between which the actual Theory of Evolution predicts no such transition. While it is true that the Theory of Evolution predicts that all life began in the oceans and evolved into land animals, the last water-based form was not a modern fish, only something superficially resembling a modern fish.

The evidence for the transition comes from the fossil record, including such specimens as Tiktaalik, and from genetic evidence and phylogeny. Listing each item of evidence individually would fill up multiple pages here, and because I know your style, I know exactly how you would respond - you would refute each one individually as not being evidence for common descent, and would refuse to see the entire picture in which multiple items of evidence lead to the logical chain from which common descent is the inevitable conclusion - and so I won't bother actually doing so. Instead I'll just refer you to http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/ and let you try to refute it as you undoubtedly will.

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 10:22am

I am not a Christian, (although Christ is an avatar* of enlightenment) Neither am I a failed musician, since we have fans all over the world and we sell our music and we are just starting out to make it in the music world.  I was not raised with any religious training at all. Both of my parents sort of disliked God/bible. My mother felt violated by God in the fact that her son died, my older brother Jay before I was born.
My dad did not like religion because his father used to beat the bible into him with a whip made from tree branches.
My father taught me to never believe anyone on any thing, no matter who they are.  He saved me from nonsense like Evodelusionism and all the isms based on nonsense.

I was not brainwashed at all into any f**king belief. The only belief I developed was that people are pretty stupid who believe in fantasy and have little understanding of real science at all.

I spent 17 Years in yoga, to get free of delusions. The purpose of yoga it to remove all nonsense from your mind, so you can see what is really going on.  It really is that simple.
It is not about worship of fantasy gods.  It is about seeking the truth. 

When you come into this world you are surrounded by nonsense beliefs. Your parents, relatives, friends, preaches, doctors, lawyers, indian chiefs all filled with nonsense from early childhood.  Believe me; it is all nonsense.
The god of this world is  I.T. Saul bovine.

There exists two things in this world nonsense and the truth. 

The problem for evodelusionists, they believe on a deep emotionally driven level that this human garbage belief is real. 

I am here to tell you it is fantasy projected on what you think you see, just like any delusional religious nonsense.

You argue with creationists (religious people) because your crap is also a religion.  The creationists have some really good points that you never look at with your delusional blinders on and you have some good points that you try to share with them and they will never look either, because they have blinders on.  You are both wrong.

In the middle is me, with over 41 years now of looking at this whole thing. The only thing in actual evidence, in DNA, in Fossils, in ERV's and all that stuff that is so precious to you, is this:

Creatures adapt and can only change to a certain point.  They do not evolve into anything else.  They will adapt back to a prior feature if needed. There is no forward advancement.  The only evidence we have with DNA is a genealogy that goes back to the first or parent of the genus that created all the families of that genus.  Beyond that is where the religious nonsense enters your precious Evodelusion religion.

If a lizard has a reduced food supply and has to eat more plants, it will adapt. This is not evolution, because it is still a lizard.
Bacteria has never evolved. It has always remained bacteria and I have presented evidence of this. 40 million year old bacteria that survived in a sealed container and was reanimated. Is still the same as the "species" today, has not changed.

This is found in all creatures.  It only shows this as any conclusion about the events we know with physical evidence:  Creatures adapt to survive as the same creatures. They never vary too far away from the parent of the genus until the go extinct. They may get bigger, lose a few features or gain a few, but they never "evolve" into any new genus or creature far from the genetic lineage.

The creatures we have as real evidence show no signs whatsoever of evolving into any other genus or to create a whole new parent set. There is only information in the genetic coding to survive as the same creatures.

The ability to adapt only goes so far, because each set of creatures have a foundational genetic coding that sets the limits on adaptation.   When a group of creatures can no longer surviving as that those creatures they go extinct as shown in all the evidence we have.

The ones who are here now have no signs at all of changing into anything other than the foundational creatures they are.  The living fossils show us that and there is no such thing as a creature evolving and the parent of the creature still existing all are accounted for 88% of the non bird vertebrates have been found and the look just like the ones we have now.   They might be bigger, smaller, but all have the same features in the fossils.

Ideas like "evolutionary pressure", "genetic drift" etc.  are not science, but some religious slogans that have never been tested (never have used the scientific method on), but is just another of the dumb ass assumptions from brainwashing that is used to support NOTHING. 

If you repeat "evolution is real" enough weak and gullible accepting children will eventually have that burned into their brains.  "Love" of children and wanting the best for them, has cause a lot of child abuses, just like religious nonsense of female mutilation and repression of women, racial hate and all the other "love" used on children.  I can rest assure that this has happened to any of the believers in this nonsense of Evodelusion.

Then the children will only accept the nonsense you teach that shows them fantasy evidence for the already brainwashed PRE-belief. Your children will be indoctrinated, just as you have been indoctrinated by your "environment".  This is how religious crap brainwashing operates.  You show PBS nonsense crap fantasy videos to your children out of "love" and because you are brainwashed.

This is the Neutral Evolution site, because Evolution is neutralized here based on the real evidence. We only go with what is actually shown in evidence, not in your religious "slogans" and repeated brainwashing classes.

Now, where is your absolute evidence, that is irrefutable, has no other plausibilities, is in physical evidence that even suggests evolution?  It cannot contain any unscientific slogans, and absolutely NO dumb ass opinions.

Show this evidence to us all.

I have to ban prolscum, unless he has any ethics or morals at all and apologizes for posting hearsay nonsense,  because he is posting lies about me on here. That violates the rules of conduct on here. I only give one chance to apologize and to see if you are a man or not or just a weak child.

*avatar is a Sanskrit word for messiah or a person who lives in absolute truth and love. It is not a photo on an internet forum.

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #5 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 3:49pm

Yawn. Tl;dr.
You're hardly a trustworthy source...
LoL at you trying to give me a  definition.
Oh, and I'm a girl.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

inuya_
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 6:38pm

sorry to bother you and your book writing, but did you answer my question? I seem to not be able read a clear answer.

I'll make it easier for you, start with the question of "What process undertook for life to begin on Earth?" Easy right? With an IQ that is as high as yours, you will probably be able to answer this within minutes I know of it!

IP Logged

inuya_
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 6:49pm

Stay on topic guys, its in the rules..... wait, the one that strayed off topic is the administrator that made the rules.

"Keep with the topic as much as possible, If you get a "new thought" then start a new thread to keep the topics clean of tangents. If you don't do this I will move the tread to a new location and you can post it there."

Now answer my question  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #8 - Feb 6th, 2010 at 9:38pm

prolescum wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 3:49pm:
Yawn. Tl;dr.
You're hardly a trustworthy source...
LoL at you trying to give me a  definition.
Oh, and I'm a girl.

I really don't care what sex you are.  You are still obnoxious and stupid for giving up you logic and reason over to emotionally driven nonsense and you still need to apologize to me for you lies.

If you want me to love your beliefs you are f**ked.  If you want me to love you, that is a given.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #9 - Feb 6th, 2010 at 9:41pm

Quote:

This is not a question. What part of biology do you want to discuss?  DNA = RNA expression?  Genetic traits passed on?
The embryonic stages of growth?   Biology takes several text books to have some knowledge.  How cells reproduce is a good topic.  Do you want to start?

IP Logged

inuya_
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Feb 7th, 2010 at 9:39am

I want you to start on how life began Wink

IP Logged

inuya_
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Feb 7th, 2010 at 9:40am

Explain how RNA can turn into DNA

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #12 - Feb 7th, 2010 at 8:56pm

Quote:
I want you to start on how life began Wink

No one knows. This is where people get all screwed up between science and religious beliefs.

Your religious beliefs in Evodelusionism are that from inorganic matter life came by magic. This is the same as creation except that the fully developed creatures were just made instantly. Both are not science, but are faith based.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #13 - Feb 7th, 2010 at 9:05pm

Quote:
Explain how RNA can turn into DNA

DNA creates mRNA firsts as it creates the protean cells and it makes a copy cDNA into the individual cells. Simple version.
Reverse transcription is how ERV's appear.

What does this have to do with Evolution? Answer that one.

IP Logged

inuya_
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Feb 7th, 2010 at 10:30pm

Keep going, we'll get into evolution later, but for now just follow along please.

Now explain the process of Abiogenesis. (not evolution)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print