Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A challenge for GoodScience (Read 19413 times)
Iwannagetspeakywithyou
YaBB Newbies

Truth shall set you free

Re: A challenge for GoodScience
Reply #15 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 5:16am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 11:33am:
All of the evidence I have looked at comes from normal science sources.

Lol. What the hell? I want you to SHOW the evidence that ANY of the words in the OP have been manipulated and changed to suit the scientists' agenda - SHOW me the evidence. Just because you've "seen" it doesn't mean I believe it. Why should I take your word for it? You require evidence to back up others' claims, show yours - your credibility depends on this, as your stance REQUIRES that these words have changed meaning over an observable time - show me the absolute evidence of this 
Quote:
All of them are based on belief first and nothing they discuss in the papers pertain to the evidence, when they use the word evolution.

We're not talking about evolution yet, we're discussing the words selected by you. We'll get down to the nitty gritty of evolution after we sort out this fundamental issue. 

Quote:
It is like they randomly attach the word "evolution" to all biology papers for no reasons, because there is none. Nothing in any of these papers suggests evolution as real.

Sigh. Please show the ABSOLUTE EVIDENCE that these words have been changed to suit an agenda within our lifetimes like you claim - I'm not going to discuss evolution with you until you back up these claims.

Quote:
If you have any irrefutable evidence that has no alternate plausibilities, where is it?

I'm not inclined to show you anything until you give some evidence for your own claims. You say you're right without giving your evidence, and you claim to be a scientist; you also claim not to be influenced by anything that can't be shown to be true; well, show me how the statement that those words in the OP have been manipulated to suit an agenda. I mean, if you believe this to be true, there must be evidence, right? Show me.

Quote:
It is up to you to show why you believe in evolution, because I say there is no evidence after 41 years of study on this.  I don't have to produce "non evidence" because none exists.  Understand?

I never said I believe in evolution, I read your forum and noticed that the claims you make have a shaky foundation, as evidenced by your unwillingness to give evidence for your own ideology. I will discuss your theories on evolution when you've shown at least some evidence that what you say has some basis in fact. If you've studied evolution for 41 years, you should be able to point out some evidence where the words in the OP have changed over this observed time. Where is it? I'm not asking for "non-evidence", nor am I asking you to prove your own theories; I'm asking you to show evidence for your claim that the words in the OP have changed over time, which is fundamental to your theories. Understand?

Quote:
You don't understand logic.

Yes, I do. Logically, if you hold the belief that scientists have changed the definition of the words in the OP, and you have witnessed this happening, you should be able to point out the places where you noticed it and show it to me. I require evidence, just as you do. I don't think it's particularly difficult to do this, why are you obfuscating with every retort?
At this point in time, I'm only interested in the evidence that you say exists where an agenda to change words to suit a particular world view has taken place.

Quote:
The lack of evidence is the lack of evidence.

Well, this seems to be true with respect to this thread; you've shown no evidence about your claims whatsoever. You can't just say "I know it to be true", as this is the very thing you accuse evolutionists of!!!

Please, show the evidence - you should have plenty with 41 years of study on the subject, just point it out and I'll read and make my own judgement. Can you not yet see why it is important to know this before we discuss any of the theories you dispute?

You say you believe in only speaking the truth. Well?

"If you want the truth, start with small truths and never lie to anyone. If you can do that and not fail, you will find the truth on everything."  James Arjuna

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #16 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 1:00pm

If you were at all objective, and read all the same papers I have, over 20,000 of them. The conclusions have nothing in common with the evidence presented. The word evolution is uses like 'candy" and has no meaning in relation to the evidence.

This is because there is no evidence of any creature ever evolving.  It has never happened on this earth.

If you could get your discrimination back and stand back from this f**king belief, you could actually start to get free of the some of the nonsense that life controls you with.

To be free you have to allow yourself to be free of all nonsense.

There are only two things in life.  nonsense and the Truth.

There is nothing in between or that is acceptable to a free thinker.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

YouCantStopTheTruth
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #17 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 1:07pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 23rd, 2010 at 1:00pm:
This is because there is no evidence of any creature ever evolving.  It has never happened on this earth.

Liar.

http://pleion.blogspot.com/2008/11/watching-multicellularity-evolve-before.html

Here's the actual paper:

http://www.springerlink.com/content/q239365007h43465/

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #18 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 1:20pm

YouCantStopTheTruth wrote on Feb 23rd, 2010 at 1:07pm:

Liar.

http://pleion.blogspot.com/2008/11/watching-multicellularity-evolve-before.html

Here's the actual paper:

http://www.springerlink.com/content/q239365007h43465/

In case you didn't notice, there was no evolution in that paper. The algae simply adapted as all life forms do.
It did not become a new genus, or even a new species. 

What have they done to your brain?

If it is still bacteria then no evolution.
If it is still a frog then no evolution.
If it is still a horse, then no evolution.
If it is still a crocodile then no evolution.
If it is still a lizard, then no evolution.

The only thing shown in these experiments is that creatures adapt to survive as the same creatures. The idea that any change is evolution is what morons are made of.

Thank you for producing your "evidence". 

Do you know there have have been bacteria colonies found that were dormant for 40 million years and 60 million years and the same strains still exist today? Bacteria never evolves into a new life form.

Back in the 1960's Evotards believed that all life came from bacteria that some how "magically" evolved into humans.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

YouCantStopTheTruth
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #19 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 1:30pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 23rd, 2010 at 1:20pm:
In case you didn't notice, there was no evolution in that paper. The algae simply adapted as all life forms do.
It did not become a new genus, or even a new species. 

I case you didn't notice, there WAS evolution in that paper. It DID become a new genus!

Quote:
Boraas (1983) reported the induction of multicellularity in a strain of Chlorella pyrenoidosa (since reclassified as C. vulgaris) by predation. He was growing the unicellular green alga in the first stage of a two stage continuous culture system as for food for a flagellate predator, Ochromonas sp., that was growing in the second stage. Due to the failure of a pump, flagellates washed back into the first stage. Within five days a colonial form of the Chlorella appeared. It rapidly came to dominate the culture. The colony size ranged from 4 cells to 32 cells. Eventually it stabilized at 8 cells. This colonial form has persisted in culture for about a decade. The new form has been keyed out using a number of algal taxonomic keys. They key out now as being in the genus Coelosphaerium, which is in a different family from Chlorella. "

What have they done to your brain?

What have you done to yours? Either it is malfunctioning, or you simply aren't using it.

If it is still bacteria then no evolution.
If it is still a frog then no evolution.
If it is still a horse, then no evolution.
If it is still a crocodile then no evolution.
If it is still a lizard, then no evolution.

You are straw-manning the definition of evolution. You are wrong.

The only thing shown in these experiments is that creatures adapt to survive as the same creatures. The idea that any change is evolution is what morons are made of.

Sorry, wrong. A single-celled creature is not the same as a multicellular creature.

Thank you for producing your "evidence".

Thanks for proving, yet again, that you are willing to dismiss out of hand anything that doesn't agree with you.

Do you know there have have been bacteria colonies found that were dormant for 40 million years and 60 million years and the same strains still exist today? Bacteria never evolves into a new life form.

News flash: The Theory of Evolution does not say that we evolved from modern bacteria. It says that life developed from a simple, single-celled form. Bacteria are one branch of a divergent evolutionary path, eukaryotes are another branch.

Back in the 1960's Evotards believed that all life came from bacteria that some how "magically" evolved into humans.

It's possible that some believed that back then, but that is simply not true of the modern theory of evolution.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #20 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 1:40pm

IF you take away the predator, it will eventually revert. 
Just like the chickens who don't need teeth any more because of domestication.  Take away the domestication and you will see teeth in a few hundred or less generations.

This is not evolution, but adaptation of the creature to survive as the same creature. The individual cells did not change.

It is the huge pink elephant in the room of delusional believers that says we are going to make this fit our f**king beliefs and rave about it like a bunch of f**king retards. We are the scientists so what we say is true.  f**king morons!

You will not find any papers on the reversal of that, because it destroys these delusional idiots faith and belief.

I only state the truth in the matter, from 41 years of scientific study.

Here is a book I think you need to read.

IP Logged

YouCantStopTheTruth
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #21 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 1:55pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 23rd, 2010 at 1:40pm:
IF you take away the predator, it will eventually revert. 

Wrong yet again. It has existed independently of the predator in its multicellular form for over a decade.

Just like the chickens who don't need teeth any more because of domestication.  Take away the domestication and you will see teeth in a few hundred or less generations.

Again, so much for not believing anything for which there is no absolute proof... if this were true, why wouldn't all non-domesticated birds have teeth? What about populations of wild chickens, why don't they have teeth?

This is not evolution, but adaptation of the creature to survive as the same creature. The individual cells did not change.

Wrong again. The individual cells did change, both to allow themselves to colonize, and to require that colonization for continued survival. If they had not changed, then you would be correct that the population would revert to single-celled. The population did not revert. You are wrong.

It is the huge pink elephant in the room of delusional believers that says we are going to make this fit our f**king beliefs and rave about it like a bunch of f**king retards. We are the scientists so what we say is true.  f**king morons!

There is no pink elephant. You are the one claiming that there is.

You will not find any papers on the reversal of that, because it destroys these delusional idiots faith and belief.

You won't find any papers on it because it hasn't happened.

I only state the truth in the matter, from 41 years of scientific study.

You are stating non-truths, no matter how much study you've done.

Here is a book I think you need to read.

Again with the personal insults... I thought you were trying to discourage those? Shouldn't you ban yourself now?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #22 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 2:57pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Today at 8:40pm:

Evotard wrote:
Wrong again. The individual cells did change, both to allow themselves to colonize, and to require that colonization for continued survival. If they had not changed, then you would be correct that the population would revert to single-celled. The population did not revert. You are wrong.

=====================================

GoodScienceForYou response:

You will never find out and it will not be published in your f**ked up journals, because no pseudo scientist will ever perform that experiment.

I'll be you are too much of a coward to do the work necessary to prove your dumb ass beliefs or to disprove them.  Weak and stupid people will not surrender up religious, Evodelusionism, beliefs that are Human Emotional Mental Garbage.

And in human DNA ancient and not used gene expression has adapted away from the need to express because of the environment.  If you return to the same environment those genes will express.

There is no such thing as one way evolution nonsense.  Creatures only adapt to SURVIVE as the same creatures.

Now in the alga, experiment, what was the intelligence programming that was in action to cause them to want to survive?  What is the cause of the need to survive?

In all creatures the need to survive circumvents everything.
There is no way this is random, nor is it magical, nor is it mystical.  It is the programming in all creatures.

When we look at the DNA of smokers, it is clear that the DNA shows adaptation and struggle for survival.  Eventually the cigarette smoke and the poisons in it, will overcome even the strongest human genetic structure and cause early death. The point is there is only SURVIVAL and intelligent programming for creatures to survive. There is nothing else shown IN ALL THE EVIDENCE.  If you can't see it, you are an Evotard.

Wake the f**k up!

IP Logged

YouCantStopTheTruth
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #23 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 3:09pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 23rd, 2010 at 2:57pm:
You will never find out and it will not be published in your f**ked up journals, because no pseudo scientist will ever perform that experiment.

WRONG AGAIN! Read the article! It even says, in the article that samples were removed from the presence of the predator, and persisted as multicellular forms for over a decade!

I'll be you are too much of a coward to do the work necessary to prove your dumb ass beliefs or to disprove them.

Coward? Not at all. Personally equipped to perform the work? No. Provide me with the financial backing to perform the experiments, and I'll be glad to do them.

Now in the alga, experiment, what was the intelligence programming that was in action to cause them to want to survive?  What is the cause of the need to survive?

Now you're assuming that there was some intelligence involved? There is no programming, there is no need to survive. Life is simply an ongoing chemical chain reaction that continues until it is deprived of a source of raw materials and/or energy.

In all creatures the need to survive circumvents everything.
There is no way this is random, nor is it magical, nor is it mystical.  It is the programming in all creatures.

Prove that such programming exists. It doesn't. The method by which organisms reproduce is coded into DNA, and some organisms have developed the desire to continue to exist... but there is no programming, there is no inherent need to survive.

The point is there is only SURVIVAL and intelligent programming for creatures to survive. There is nothing else shown IN ALL THE EVIDENCE.  If you can't see it, you are an Evotard.

Your creationist colors are showing...

Wake the f**k up!

I did, when I left religion behind on my way to rationalism and evidence-based reasoning.  You should do the same.

IP Logged

Iwannagetspeakywithyou
YaBB Newbies

Truth shall set you free

Reply #24 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 5:15pm

If you were at all objective, and read all the same papers I have, over 20,000 of them.

What? You expect me to acquiesce to your authority based on what? My experience with you? So far you've avoided each and every question I've put forward.

Quote:
The conclusions have nothing in common with the evidence presented.

So you say. I'm not ready to debate that infinitely more complex issue with you until you can show me the evidence that words used in the scientific community have been changed to suit  an agenda. You say you have witnessed it, show me where and when.

Quote:
The word evolution is uses like 'candy" and has no meaning in relation to the evidence.

So you say, but how can I trust your definition of evolution is accurate when you can't even show me where your own definitions come from (because they're not the same as ANYONE else's).

Quote:

So YOU say, but you've built up no trust at all - you've obfuscated and dithered and gone off topic giving me the impression that you really don't know what you're talking about. Show me to be incorrect, show me the evidence of tampering.

Quote:
If you could get your discrimination back

Lol! I'm TRYING TO GET YOU TO BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY SO I CAN SCRUTINISE IT MYSELF!

Quote:
and stand back from this f**king belief, you could actually start to get free of the some of the nonsense that life controls you with.

And again, always with the constant repetition... I haven't said whether I'm pro or anti evolution - don't make assumptions unless you have absolute evidence.

Quote:
To be free you have to allow yourself to be free of all nonsense.

Blah blah. Show me the evidence of tampering, GSFY.

Quote:
There are only two things in life.  nonsense and the Truth.

And you seem to confuse the two. Nevertheless, I'd like you to back up your claims before I discuss anything deeper with you.

Quote:
There is nothing in between or that is acceptable to a free thinker.

Then put your money where your mouth is and show me where scientists have changed the definitions of words within your lifetime to suit the agenda of the evolutionists. Go on. Do it.

"If you want the truth, start with small truths and never lie to anyone. If you can do that and not fail, you will find the truth on everything."  James Arjuna

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #25 - Feb 24th, 2010 at 1:19pm

You f**knig nitwit.

I don't need any evidence.  I am not the one promoting nonsense.

YOU ARE!

You f**king moron.

Now where is your f**king PHYSICAL evidence that is irrefutable for evolution?  Only a f**king moron would not answer this question.

Answer this question or you are banned again, and again and again.

IP Logged

YouCantStopTheTruth
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #26 - Feb 24th, 2010 at 1:35pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 at 1:19pm:

Yes, you f**king moron, you are promoting nonsense when you claim that evolution is a religion, that there is no evidence, that evolution promotes racism, that diamonds aren't carbon, that all bacteria are the same species, that humans mated with chimpanzees, that falsification isn't scientific, that evolution violates natural laws, that true random can't exist - or that evolution requires true random in the first place, which it doesn't - etc, etc, etc.

Now where is your f**king PHYSICAL evidence that is irrefutable for evolution?  Only a f**king moron would not answer this question.

I HAVE answered it, you f**king nitwit! Can't you read or remember anything more than 2 minutes ago?

So f**king what? Big f**king deal.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #27 - Feb 24th, 2010 at 4:59pm

YouCantStopTheTruth wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 at 1:35pm:

Yes, you f**king moron, you are promoting nonsense when you claim that evolution is a religion, that there is no evidence, that evolution promotes racism, that diamonds aren't carbon, that all bacteria are the same species, that humans mated with chimpanzees, that falsification isn't scientific, that evolution violates natural laws, that true random can't exist - or that evolution requires true random in the first place, which it doesn't - etc, etc, etc.

I HAVE answered it, you f**king nitwit! Can't you read or remember anything more than 2 minutes ago?

So f**king what? Big f**king deal.

You are a brainwashed idot.  I am banning you again.

You do not underestand even the first premise is scientific laws. 

Go away and don't come back.  I only want serious students , seeking to understand real science.

You obviously are closed minded and stupid.

IP Logged

YouCantHandleTruth
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #28 - Feb 24th, 2010 at 5:49pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 at 4:59pm:

ROFLMAO Like that'll really stop me!

Backwards yet again... you are the one that clearly doesn't understand what a scientific Law even is.

Go away and don't come back.  I only want serious students , seeking to understand real science.

No you don't, you want idiots that can't think for themselves who are willing to be brainwashed by your nonsense.

You're projecting your own flaws on everyone else. Try directing that comment a little closer to home.

"What a fool believes he sees no wise man has the power to reason away" - The Doobie Brothers

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #29 - Feb 24th, 2010 at 11:41pm

YouCantHandleTruth wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 at 5:49pm:

ROFLMAO Like that'll really stop me!

Backwards yet again... you are the one that clearly doesn't understand what a scientific Law even is.

No you don't, you want idiots that can't think for themselves who are willing to be brainwashed by your nonsense.

You're projecting your own flaws on everyone else. Try directing that comment a little closer to home.

Who is your authority on what constitutes a law of science?
Who owns your mind?  I own my mind and I never allow any logical fallacies to get near it.

Why do you believe them?  Do you ever think for yourself or are you just a pawn of other stupid humans with extremely low IQ's?  I highly recommend this book.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print