Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
There is only DE-EVOLUTION (Read 4416 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
There is only DE-EVOLUTION
Mar 27th, 2011 at 3:39pm

I have noticed that Evotards will always argue Fundamental religious Christian Creationism against Evodelusionism. 
Neither are arguments of a scientific nature.  My work is real science. Read more:

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Albert Einstein Quotes.

Since all the evidence shown in DNA only supports a constant de-evolution from Genetically Engineered life forms, then the Genetic Engineer who made life on this earth used sophisticated machines/equipment.

I suspect that machine(s)/equipment was way beyond anything that humans could ever (even imagine) make and it used principles of taking matter, elements, and turning them into the building blocks of life.

Only a weak minded person would consider that this is some accident with no engineering behind it. It is obvious.

We know for a fact that the predecessor of modern humans Chimps,Gorilla,Orangutan,Macaqua,the "Herto", had a larger brain capacity and a better shaped head.  Most probably had stronger bones, and better skeletal structures.  Was more able to withstand radiation from the sun with better skin pigments...Had a much stronger immune system and all organs were fully functioning. This is a condition of more fitness than any human today.

Then when we examine the DNA of the Human and the primates we realize quicky that they have all de-evolved to various degrees.  The Macaqua monkey is the most "retarded" and de-evolved of all of them.

Go look at the kayotype of each and read the DNA studies on all of them.  All have chromosomes with losses, some show chromosome fusions,some have missing coding for the brain and skull, some (chimp, gorilla) still retain muscle strength, others (humans) don't.

In all cases we see "defects" from a far more fit genetic engineering. 

In humans all we see are gene losses, pseudo genes, atavisms, weak cell replication with poor genetic coding from the original, and just plain lost features, and many diseases.

Over 4000 genetic dysfunctional DNA protean codings, have been identified so far and we are just starting.

The chimp is a direct descendant from the same lineage as us.  It was human at one time but, has severe genetic degradation and is now nearly extinct. There is your clue where we are heading if we don't stop the genetic degradation and salvage what is left of our "genetic engineering".

Evolution is fraud. It is just an archaic remnant of wishful thinking mythology.  There is no advancement towards more fit, nor nor intelligent, nor more advanced.

DNA is absolutely irrefutable physical evidence of de-evolution or anti-evolution ONLY.

70% of the mutations are deleterious to fitness. 1% is considered to be good. That is 70 to 1 against any positive advancement making any creature better, more advanced or more intelligent.

The "Herto" is not talked about much by Evotards, because it is totally against any form of evolution.

It has a cranial capacity larger than any human today. 1450 CC. 

Herto skull is slightly larger than those of modern humans ( 1 450 cubic centimetres, compared with a modern human's average of between 1 350 and 1 400 cc), they are classified (by me) as a superspecies, Homo sapiens.  Radioisotopes (argon/argon dating method) in the soil (in volcanic sediment) containing the fossils allowed them to be reliably dated.150 to 165 thousand years old.

We all know that this method of dating fossils is full of huge assumptions and errors.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s2U7EsJ1QQ
DNA evidence is far more accurate because it is a "language" of life.

The Herto is really a far more advanced human super species, before genetic degradation.

hertoFrontSide.jpg (15 KB | 234 )
hertoFrontSide.jpg

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: There is only DE-EVOLUTION
Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2011 at 11:43pm

The common religion of Evodelusionism is now taught in most schools. It is just a mythological ideology, basically another Human Emotional Mental Garbage religion.

I mean you people really believe that fish got out of the water, grew lungs, legs, and decided to become human? WTF is the matter with your brain? Could it be politically driven HEMG, by a bunch of retarded humans?

This is absolute evidence of human stupidity.

The absolutely irrefutable physical evidence is in the DNA. It negates any form of this religious BS.

70% of the mutations are deleterious..BAD, harmful, weaken the cell structures or completely screw up the original DESIGN.

1% "may be". positive. This is from peer reviewed evidence.

Goto any site that lists genetic diseases.
If Evolution were true, there would be no diseases! PERIOD. There is no magical BS that fixes screwed up genetics. That is like crashing your car and by some magical scientific process it fixes itself. Are you really THAT gullible and stupid?

That is 70 to 1 against any form of positive advancement.

There is only retardation, loss of gene expression, atavisms, genetic dysfunction, and genetic diseases. The rest is what is left of our genetic engineering.

How gullible are you to believe in fairy tales of "Evolution". It is called "Evodelusionism" the religion of the weak minded.

goto The "Neutral Evolution Forum" and learn. Google it.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print