Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
For Evolution to be true.............. (Read 7061 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: For Evolution to be true..............
Reply #15 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 1:22pm

Any person who has a brain could figure this out without me explaining it to you.
"The obvious is not obvious until it is obvious."

IF you are buried in narrow minded belief, you are not capable of seeing the obvious.  It is a demonstration of how you can't think outside the box.  I feel sad for you, because I am not like that.  I keep belief far from my mind, as far as is possible in order to remain highly intelligent and above all forms of human folly.
It is hard for me to understand your conditioning of thinking.
But I am trying, because I really want to help you to get free of delusional beliefs that have no scientific basis other than a cult like belief.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Squawk
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 1:37pm

Have you ever heard of Dunning-Kruger?

Do you think you could address any points I make rather than waxing about delusion, praising your own intelligence and generally waffling.

Why not let your posts show your intelligence or lack of rather than constantly asserting to be in possesion of a great intelligence whilst failing to answer the basic questions posed. You are yet to post a critique of a single one of the 200,000 papers you claim to have read, despite repeated prompting.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #17 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 3:56pm

Quote:
Have you ever heard of Dunning-Kruger?

Do you think you could address any points I make rather than waxing about delusion, praising your own intelligence and generally waffling.

Why not let your posts show your intelligence or lack of rather than constantly asserting to be in possesion of a great intelligence whilst failing to answer the basic questions posed. You are yet to post a critique of a single one of the 200,000 papers you claim to have read, despite repeated prompting.

Have you ever heard of paranoid delusions? How about group hysteria?  How about human emotion mental garbage?
Keep your pshycho babble to yourself,  you are the one I had to ban.

You can't stay on topic, have terrible manners, and are rude nasty and vulgar.  You side step every direct question, because you know you can't answer.  I answered all your questions but you were not intelligent enough to understand the answer.

There is no evidence that can be called "opinion" based on belief.  It does not exist. Yet that is what you continually produce.  You don't seem capable of understanding anything that is obvious about your religion. That is because you are one of the "high priests" and the protector of your beliefs.

I teach you that crap opinions based on belief are not evidence and that is all you have produced. You make these dumb ass conclusions that if something happens one time, it means that all the universe came from a tiny creature that evolved into humans and everything.  How can you take this dribble seriously?

You never listen to any of the great knowledge I have to share, because you seem top be a know it all and you don't know much. To me you are a baby, lost in your beliefs and ego.
Evodelusionism is a religion that is supported by belief and opinions based on that belief.  It has no evidence that is conclusive at all. And when you say crap like some lizard had a new stomach over some long time then you project that out to millions of fantasy years, you forget one thing. The physical evidence only shows extinction and no trail of any evolution in the physical world.  It does not exist.

You are living in a delusional fantasy. And you deserve an intellectual "spanking" for your disrespect of the facts and the evidence and all the real scientist who came before you.

You degrade all of them with this crap belief that has no evidence. Your crap beliefs degrade you, and all those you touch with this disgusting garbage of your religion. Grin

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print