Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Falsification is not even a scientific principle. (Read 14005 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Falsification is not even a scientific principle.
Reply #15 - Jan 2nd, 2010 at 8:25pm

Simianus wrote on Dec 29th, 2009 at 7:10pm:
Good point my friend.

Rewriting the dictionary, while an admirable endeavor, isn't going to win you points.

You Evodelusionsists have rewritten the laws of science to fit you f**king religion.  You have changed several foundational scientific terms that has real definitions until this garbage religion took over biology.  And you have the audacity when I request that we have some truth in science?   WTF is the matter with you morons?

This photo is the ancestor of all Evodelusionists.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Aught3
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #16 - Jan 2nd, 2010 at 8:32pm

Fossilised rabbits in Precambrian rock layers would be a very good start to disproving evolution.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #17 - Jan 3rd, 2010 at 2:03pm

Aught3 wrote on Jan 2nd, 2010 at 8:32pm:
Fossilised rabbits in Precambrian rock layers would be a very good start to disproving evolution.

Who told you that, and why do you believe them?

That is a pat answer, that has nothing to do with reality. It only shows that you took the same nonsense class as other brainwashed people have taken.

You cannot test for anything of evolution. There exists no way to apply the scientific method to this idea of fish becoming human over some immense time.  There is no evidence for this, only belief of brainwashed fools.

Here again is the question for you to come up with the answer:

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution, that is irrefutable and has no other plausibilities and has no human emotional mental garbage beliefs and opinions in it?

I have studied this for over 40 years and all that exists in all these "papers" is opinions from people who believe. That is not evidence.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #18 - Jan 9th, 2010 at 11:40pm

metha wrote on Dec 27th, 2009 at 4:26am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 26th, 2009 at 9:21pm:
metha wrote on Dec 26th, 2009 at 3:34pm:
And besides, you say that falsification is not scientific at all, but you are trying to falsify evolution theory here.

There is no way to falsify something that is basically a religion made up from fantasy, because there is now way to test for or against it. It is a joke and a fraud.

The only real science is one of positive testing that produces results.

Ok, I agree that there is no way to falsify religion or delusional beliefs. But I thought you meant that falsification is not a part of real science? Or did I misunderstand?

Falsification is most certainly a part of real science. You cannot prove relativity theory. But we can seek to confirm it by trying to falsify what the theory says. Each time we have made an attempt to falsify relativity theory, we failed, and that is yet another confirmation. But we cannot say that it is absolutely true because: (1) We cannot test all possibilities and we cannot be 100% sure that our testing is flawless, (2) We do not know all the implications of relativity theory (we can always find new implications), and to test all implications, that we might not even know about, is obviously impossible.

If you were to even read Popper you would see that he condoned this idea as a way to put religion in science.  Go read and you will find his comments on this.  He liked the idea of having beliefs in science that are just philosophy with no basis in physical testing. 

If there is no physical testing to see if something works, then it is not science. 

Falsification is not science, is is part of protecting a religion.

Results from scientific testing is all that really count.  Trying to falsify something does not work if you have nothing in the first place, so it perpetuates crap beliefs in science.

You seem to believe that abstract math is directly related to science. It isn't related at all.  The only time math is related is when you can use it to predict real events and the results of physical forces.  Like calculation of mass, momentum, force on objects.

If it has no practical use, then it is just pure math and not applicable to physical processes.  You need to separate that in your mind.

There is no random in the physical world.  There is only cause and effect. 

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #19 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 12:45pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 9th, 2010 at 11:40pm:
If you were to even read Popper you would see that he condoned this idea as a way to put religion in science.  Go read and you will find his comments on this.  He liked the idea of having beliefs in science that are just philosophy with no basis in physical testing. 

LOL, you don't think I've read Popper? If you are a scientist (which you are not), you would know that everyone else, like me, has read Popper. And he says nothing of the kind.

Quote:

You are saying that if you test a hypothesis, and the test is negative, you still believe in the hypothesis. This is not science, ludicrous.

Quote:
If there is no physical testing to see if something works, then it is not science. 

Falsification is simply the process of adjusting a hypothesis. It is simple the experiment itself.

Quote:
Results from scientific testing is all that really count.  Trying to falsify something does not work if you have nothing in the first place, so it perpetuates crap beliefs in science.

For Einstein it worked, when he falsified Newton.

Quote:
You seem to believe that abstract math is directly related to science.

You don'e even know what abstract math is. Tell me what a category is and give me an example. Then I'll believe you.

Quote:
It isn't related at all.

LOL!!! LMAO!!!! All math is motivated by real phenomenons.

Quote:
The only time math is related is when you can use it to predict real events and the results of physical forces.  Like calculation of mass, momentum, force on objects.

So tell me ONE single mathematical theorem that is not possible to apply to the real world. If you can't you are totally discredited, and should never be heard from again.

Quote:
If it has no practical use, then it is just pure math and not applicable to physical processes.  You need to separate that in your mind.

All math can be applied. The math that is not applied yet, has been developed this week, and it will be applied the next week.

Quote:

And you still believe that God gave us free will (you say suddenly that you believe in God), but you do not believe that what we do can not be determined by science? LOL, how contradictory is that?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #20 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 12:53pm

metha wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 12:45pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 9th, 2010 at 11:40pm:

LOL, you don't think I've read Popper? If you are a scientist (which you are not), you would know that everyone else, like me, has read Popper. And he says nothing of the kind.

Quote:

You are saying that if you test a hypothesis, and the test is negative, you still believe in the hypothesis. This is not science, ludicrous.

Quote:

Falsification is simply the process of adjusting a hypothesis. It is simple the experiment itself.

Quote:

For Einstein it worked, when he falsified Newton.

Quote:
You seem to believe that abstract math is directly related to science.

You don'e even know what abstract math is. Tell me what a category is and give me an example. Then I'll believe you.

Quote:
It isn't related at all.

LOL!!! LMAO!!!! All math is motivated by real phenomenons.

Quote:
The only time math is related is when you can use it to predict real events and the results of physical forces.  Like calculation of mass, momentum, force on objects.

So tell me ONE single mathematical theorem that is not possible to apply to the real world. If you can't you are totally discredited, and should never be heard from again.

Quote:

All math can be applied. The math that is not applied yet, has been developed this week, and it will be applied the next week.

Quote:

And you still believe that God gave us free will (you say suddenly that you believe in God), but you do not believe that what we do can not be determined by science? LOL, how contradictory is that?

I suggest that you read Popper without someone telling you what he said. That would be a good way for you to get free.

His premise is that science is really abstract not physical and is philosophical and so inference implication and garbage like that are OK.
This is not OK if you are a real scientists.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #21 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 5:20pm

Good point my friend.

Rewriting the dictionary, while an admirable endeavor, isn't going to win you points.

The issue is not me rewriting any dictionary it is the Evodelusionists who do that. 
I maintain foundational scientific terms that are useful and already have complete definitions. When someone changes a foundational scientific definition that has been around for over 200 years, that spells corruption.
I fight against Evodelusionists who want to make the dictionary fit their beliefs. 

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #22 - Feb 28th, 2010 at 5:20pm

Good point my friend.

Evodelusionists have screwed up the dictionary with this crap belief.  I think all Evodelusionists are criminals. Not just some funny people.

IP Logged

moronbasher
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Mar 17th, 2010 at 11:10am

I didn't read all of the stupid crap StupidCrapForYou put out about the MOST IMPORTANT SCIENTIFIC METHOD EXISTING, just a few things:

1. In science, there is NO absolute proof for anything, there are hypotheses and, the stronger form of a hypothesis, Theories.

A valid hypothesis has to be supported by evidences, the more evidences there are, the nearer a Hypothesis gets to becoming a Theory.

A hypothesis HAS TO BE FALSIFIABLE, otherwise it won't get any attention in the scientific community (like uhmm...creationism for example!).

So, falsifiability as a scientific principle is the consequence of acknowledging the fact, that scientific statements, hypotheses etc. are not the everlasting truth, but always in challenge with evidences that point to other hypotheses or theories. It's therefore one of the most important and respected principles in science.

2. The theorie of evolution is falsifiable, if there were fossiles of humans found in the same layer of earth as dinosaurs for example, evolution would be obviously wrong and falsified. As a matter of fact thats not the case.

3. Creationism is not a falsifiable "theory", because it is based on metaphysical and therefore unfalsifiable, wacky statements about the earth and it's qualities and history.

4. Creationism is f**king stupid.

IP Logged

moronbasher
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Mar 17th, 2010 at 11:15am

btw. does "GoodScienceForYou" run this forum?! I'm just asking because I thought this was supposed to be a neutral forum or something...?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #25 - Mar 19th, 2010 at 12:31am

Quote:
I didn't read all of the stupid crap StupidCrapForYou put out about the MOST IMPORTANT SCIENTIFIC METHOD EXISTING, just a few things:

1. In science, there is NO absolute proof for anything, there are hypotheses and, the stronger form of a hypothesis, Theories.

A valid hypothesis has to be supported by evidences, the more evidences there are, the nearer a Hypothesis gets to becoming a Theory.

Where is the evidence for Evolution.  I have never seen any.  I know all of the crap, (understand it better than you do) that is believed to be evidence, but it is not.  If you take away the religious belief, and the brainwashing, there is no evidence that even suggests that evolution is possible.  This is why, not one Evodelusionist has been able to answer my question on the evidence.

If you have no absolute evidence that is not irrefutable, has no other plausibilities, and is physical, without any delusional beliefs and opinions, that would be real evidence to form a theory on.

When some fake scientists told you that you don't need evidence to form a belief, that all you need is a screwed up theory, and YOU BELIEVED THEM,  is when you became a moron who cannot think for yourself.  You are owned by those you gave up logic and reason in order to be accepted or whatever you weak suck reasoning was.  When you surrender up logic and reasonableness for a belief with no evidence to support it, you became a cult member of the Evodelusionism cult.

Quote:
A hypothesis HAS TO BE FALSIFIABLE, otherwise it won't get any attention in the scientific community (like uhmm...creationism for example!).

So, falsifiability as a scientific principle is the consequence of acknowledging the fact, that scientific statements, hypotheses etc. are not the everlasting truth, but always in challenge with evidences that point to other hypotheses or theories. It's therefore one of the most important and respected principles in science.

Who told you that falsification was a scientific principle? Why did you believe them?  Falsification is not even included in any of the scientific methods from real science.  It is a philosophical nonsense that got into science in order to perpetuate religious beliefs.

Quote:
2. The theorie of evolution is falsifiable, if there were fossiles of humans found in the same layer of earth as dinosaurs for example, evolution would be obviously wrong and falsified. As a matter of fact thats not the case.

Who ever taught you that really messed up your brain. In order for a sane person to form any beliefs, there must be evidence FOR something.  Not having any evidence against something is not real.  It is a delusional fantasy, that allows dumb ass people to believe in things because they can't be falsified.  Falsification is not even a scientific principle.  It never has been and never will be.

Quote:
3. Creationism is not a falsifiable "theory", because it is based on metaphysical and therefore unfalsifiable, wacky statements about the earth and it's qualities and history.

4. Creationism is f**king stupid.

Arguing Creationism, VS Evodelusionism is not an argument.  It is not even rational.  Those who use this argument are not scientists, but are religious nut cases.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #26 - Mar 19th, 2010 at 12:44am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 8th, 2009 at 10:05am:

The idea of "falsification" was put into science by a Communist, who was basically anti-religion and hated the idea of having to curtail his lower compulsions because of religious rules..  He figured the only way to stop religion was to use "science" and pawn off delusional ideas as science. 

It was allowed to be introduced because society demanded proof at that time for science and absolute evidence for any scientific concept.  That means that pet theories were stricken for lack of evidence and they did not last long if they had no real evidence.  This is called "truthification" or showing that it is actually true.
This way, with "falsification" any "pseudo science" would remain forever as long as it could not be "falsified".

So, some idiot proposed this idea of "falsification" meaning that you do not have to prove science you must disprove it to get rid of it.  This is ridiculous because you cannot disprove something that cannot be tested,like Evodelusionism (a religion).  There is absolutely no way to test to see if any of it is real; and with no way to test it, no way to disprove it either. So it hangs around like a bad dream that refuses to go away.

So, falsification allows religious, mythological beliefs to perpetuate in "science".
We now have these mythological creatures that have never existed, but they are believed to be the "common ancestors" of all life on earth and other such religious nonsense.  There is no evidence of this evolution of all creatures from one life form.  It does not exist, but only in the minds of believers. 

In real science by the use of the proper scientific method, a premise, hypothesis or theory is either "True" or "Not Proven" If it is not proven is NOT the same as "false".  It is nearly (almost infinitely) impossible to disprove a theory and its premises (falsified).  But it can be repeatedly shown to be not proven over and over and over and over..........billions of times.    In order to falsify something you would have to test it by billions upon billions of iterations of tests and even after the 10,000,000,000th time it might work in one case, so it can't ever be falsified even if it has no evidence at all as in "Evolution".  If you understand science then you would understand what I just said.

Falsification was put into science to perpetuate a mythological religious idea of evolution, that has no evidence to back it.  It has but one purpose to stop other religions and create mass hysteria of control over young people.  This is the "communist" dogma, to control the masses by fear.    Belief in God stops fear and makes people fight for the truth and against oppression.

It is a popular religion because it destroys other religions in the minds of young and weak children who "lay down" for this crap, because of cultural pressure.  It is one religion being accepted as if it was science, and it is posed against other religions.

The absolute truth is that it has no way of being proven or disproved, because it is a fantasy.

There is no DNA in fossils.  That means that fantasy can categorize fossils into any belief the brainwashed believer wants.  Many people have been put to death who were innocent, until DNA came about to show their innocence. Presumption is the foundation of belief in some brainwashed premise.

The only thing that allows those fossils to be categorized and to be falsely tied together is human emotional mental garbage beliefs that are pounded into children's heads in school, and by society that is conned into thinking this crap is science by use of media, cartoons, and cultural brainwashing.  This is in the form of brainwashed, indoctrinated, crap religion being pawned off as "science".

This idea of "falsification" allows this crap religion to be perpetuated and to be pawned off as science. As long as "falsification" continues this mythology continues in school.

That was the idea of Karl Popper, the communist and hater of God and religion.  How are people so stupid? Because they allow other people to control their thoughts.  Children are allowed to be indoctrinated by parents who have been indoctrinated and so it perpetuates with no friggin evidence.

Now, all of you!   You go do the research that I have done. Go read 20,000 or so papers on this pseudo science. You will see a "perspective" in the mind that presupposes this is "truth" in all those papers, but no evidence, only one opinion after another.

Go look at all those fossils, but without the indoctrinated believers shoving their beliefs down your brain.  Back off and become seekers of the truth.
Humans are utterly flawed and because they are easily duped by "experts" and people who are in power over their livelihood, teachers, preachers,  and using peer pressure and such force children to believe this crap before they take one class on it.
By the time a child is 6 years old they are already believing. The cartoons and "science for kids TV shows"  have fully indoctrinated them into belief in mythological creatures that never existed. They are fully prepped for brainwashing.

The classes have no contrary information in them that would stop any sane person from believing this crap.

I have asked many students if they know about the tons of contradictions in this science, and they don't. This is never taught to them in school, because it would ruin the cult like religion.
These students do not even know what inference, implication, assumption or any of the methods used on them are.
Every generation is perpetuating this because it is forced on the children, and it is child abuse to force belief in something that has no evidence to back it.

If you have any evidence for evolution, I would gladly look at it.  However, the evidence must have no opinions by anyone in it.  It must be empirical, fully tested and repeatable over and over and pass the scientific method every time: obvious and irrefutable.

LIsten to these videos over and over until you are free from this idea of "falsification".  It is nonsense, having no place in rational science.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #27 - Apr 18th, 2010 at 1:17pm

The absolute best place to brainwash children is in the classroom.  This is why all religious non scientific crap needs to be removed from public schools.  Evodelusionism is a religion based on no evidence, but a lot of religious slogans, like "evolutionary pressure", "Natural Selection", and "random mutations", "falsification" all of which are religious or philisophical nonsense that have NEVER passed a single scientific experiment to show them as true.

If you want to be free, then stop believing every piece of crap dogma that is inflicted on you.  Check out everything they say.  If they tell you  anything, you test it to see if it is true, before you allow it to sway your mind.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print