Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Interesting Video (Read 2894 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Interesting Video
Nov 11th, 2009 at 11:52am

Since the evolutionists attack on my character have been thier main "argument" I have since take to listen to all the arugments from creationists, which are not exactly in line with my conclusions, I have been reading creationists sites.  They seem by far more civilized and have some really good points.
Before I got on youtube with my GoodScienceForYou videos. I had not spent anytime on creationists sites. I was told by the Evodelusionists that I sounded like I got my information from creationists.   I did not.   I didn't have any reason too, because I am a scientist and work independently.  I also follow no religion.

This video is interesting.  I will post some of my comments later.

Please post your comments here.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Re: Interesting Video
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2010 at 6:26pm

No replies to this video. Hmm?

How about this one?

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #2 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 4:32am

Just so you know, (although I've said it before), I'm not interested in watching videos, I want to hear and discuss what YOU say. I don't care what's on the video, I came to this site to discuss evolution with YOU. If you can't articulate yourself, you should revert back to youtube comment trolling with your brother.
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 11th, 2009 at 11:52am:
Since the evolutionists attack on my character have been thier main "argument"

What you consider to be attacks against your character, are in fact, attacks against your inability to consider that you might be wrong. This is the most fundamental problem people have with you. You don't have to agree with evolution - that's fine, dispute it, insult it, whatever - but whenever you lose a debate or begin to lose one, you insult people then revert to your simplistic soundbites. This is why you are called childish and why people become frustrated. Your certainty regardless of topic. You can't even admit being wrong when it's as simple as misusing a word. Why would people want to converse in such one way debates? This will happen time and time again on this forum until you acknowledge that you are not perfect.

We've spoken via PM (before it was nuked) about your manner and how detrimental it is to you. All that is needed is some humility on your part. But I suppose I'll be called all manner of nasties for pointing this out. Again.

One other point, anyone actually reading an entire thread will very quickly realise that everyone who has come here to talk to you about the subject does so to talk about the subject - their main argument is that evolution is the best theory to explain diversity on this planet not that you are an idiot. Seriously, check the first few posts of any member you like. They all came to discuss your ideas and are roundly dismissed when you either fail to understand or accuse them of being indoctrinated (which is not an argument - it's a statement).

Quote:
I have since take to listen to all the arugments from creationists, which are not exactly in line with my conclusions, I have been reading creationists sites.  They seem by far more civilized and have some really good points.
Before I got on youtube with my GoodScienceForYou videos. I had not spent anytime on creationists sites. I was told by the Evodelusionists that I sounded like I got my information from creationists.   I did not.   I didn't have any reason too, because I am a scientist and work independently.  I also follow no religion.

You say you're a scientist, yet your records show you are a salesman. How do you marry these disparate 'truths'? What are your scientific credentials?
I realise that you claim to have read either 200,000 or 20,000 scientific papers depending on who you're talking to, but I read a lot too - doesn't make me a scientist, critic, novelist, journalist.

If you don't follow creationist thinking and came to these conclusions independently ie you hadn't been privy to their points of view 'til recently, why do you already have videos on this site from people aligned with the creationist movement? Did you just take what they say at face value? You did no first hand research? How can we trust your judgement that evolution is rubbish if you don't even know where your information comes from?

Bearing in mind that I have access to all your previous statements on this board currently, what exactly do you disagree with from the creationists? I know that you concur with them that evolution is bunk but what else?

I've read a letter purportedly from one of your customers that is supposedly from you that states you believe in God. I don't know about its validity, but it fits both your modus operandi and writing style. Where, if true, does this fit into your stance as non-religious?

Also, define civilized in the context above for me.

This isn't a personal attack, you set up this forum to discuss your ideology and I'd like to know why I should trust anything that you say, because up 'til now, you've given plenty of reasons to dismiss every opinion you've stated thus far.

Thanks.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 10:16am

prolescum wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 at 4:32am:
Just so you know, (although I've said it before), I'm not interested in watching videos, I want to hear and discuss what YOU say. I don't care what's on the video, I came to this site to discuss evolution with YOU. If you can't articulate yourself, you should revert back to youtube comment trolling with your brother.
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 11th, 2009 at 11:52am:
Since the evolutionists attack on my character have been thier main "argument"

What you consider to be attacks against your character, are in fact, attacks against your inability to consider that you might be wrong. This is the most fundamental problem people have with you. You don't have to agree with evolution - that's fine, dispute it, insult it, whatever - but whenever you lose a debate or begin to lose one, you insult people then revert to your simplistic soundbites. This is why you are called childish and why people become frustrated. Your certainty regardless of topic. You can't even admit being wrong when it's as simple as misusing a word. Why would people want to converse in such one way debates? This will happen time and time again on this forum until you acknowledge that you are not perfect.

We've spoken via PM (before it was nuked) about your manner and how detrimental it is to you. All that is needed is some humility on your part. But I suppose I'll be called all manner of nasties for pointing this out. Again.

One other point, anyone actually reading an entire thread will very quickly realise that everyone who has come here to talk to you about the subject does so to talk about the subject - their main argument is that evolution is the best theory to explain diversity on this planet not that you are an idiot. Seriously, check the first few posts of any member you like. They all came to discuss your ideas and are roundly dismissed when you either fail to understand or accuse them of being indoctrinated (which is not an argument - it's a statement).

Quote:
I have since take to listen to all the arugments from creationists, which are not exactly in line with my conclusions, I have been reading creationists sites.  They seem by far more civilized and have some really good points.

You say you're a scientist, yet your records show you are a salesman. How do you marry these disparate 'truths'? What are your scientific credentials?
I realise that you claim to have read either 200,000 or 20,000 scientific papers depending on who you're talking to, but I read a lot too - doesn't make me a scientist, critic, novelist, journalist.

If you don't follow creationist thinking and came to these conclusions independently ie you hadn't been privy to their points of view 'til recently, why do you already have videos on this site from people aligned with the creationist movement? Did you just take what they say at face value? You did no first hand research? How can we trust your judgement that evolution is rubbish if you don't even know where your information comes from?

Bearing in mind that I have access to all your previous statements on this board currently, what exactly do you disagree with from the creationists? I know that you concur with them that evolution is bunk but what else?

I've read a letter purportedly from one of your customers that is supposedly from you that states you believe in God. I don't know about its validity, but it fits both your modus operandi and writing style. Where, if true, does this fit into your stance as non-religious?

Also, define civilized in the context above for me.

This isn't a personal attack, you set up this forum to discuss your ideology and I'd like to know why I should trust anything that you say, because up 'til now, you've given plenty of reasons to dismiss every opinion you've stated thus far.

Thanks.

This is ironic?  You post is just full of irony.

My God = Truth

If you are not seeking the truth, then all you are doing is to perpetuate your delusional beliefs.

In this world of human emotional mental garbage. There are two things that exist. BS and the Truth.
There are no gray areas.  Understand.
If you think that beliefs without evidence is some form of truth, you are technically insane.

In yoga you learn to remove all delusions about yourself and the world.  You realize how stupid humans are, and as you get more and more free, you realize how stupid you are and how totally amazing and beyond your brain's comprehension all of this life is. 

If you can't even keep track of 10 things at one time and you think you understand the universe, you are a nut job.

If you think that getting your information from one scources is good, then you are insane.  Academia and all those professors have agendas to perpetuate their income.  If you don't know that you are stupid.

All normal people are full of agendas.  My father taught me that as a young man, and his theory has never failed to be true. They may think they have the "best agenda" but all agendas are not truth.  All human agendas are not truth.

Humans are feeble minded and for the most part just trying to get through life.  Very few actually seek to know the truth.

You are the one who needs to wake up and realize this is just a mythological bunch of nonsense with no physical evidence to back it.

There is no such thing as evolutoin.  There are no magical processes, no mystical causes.

There are no creatures that have ever evolved into entirely new species with new genetics and new genus.

We did not evolve from "lower life forms".  It is just another mythological BS religion that has taken over science as in the past and it seems that this will never go away.

It retards science, utterly, and makes idiots out of otherwise intelligent people.

If you can't answer my question about absolute physical evidence, then don't you realize that this would stop any sane person from believing in this crap.

In the future, this crap will be mocked, as I do it now. 
Since I have no religion and have high intelligence, I am not swayed by any "believers".  You must present evidence.

The only thing shown in ALL creatures is a need to survive. There is no need or programming to evolve.

If you take that Wall Lizard and take it back to its original habitat, it will revert.  Just like chickens would revert if you put them back in nature to have teeth. That is not evolution it is adaptation to survive as the same creature.

When the need to survive and the ability to adapt is reached its limits, the species goes extinct.

This is ALL there is. There ain't no more.

If you see evolution then you are insane.
No fish has ever evolved into humans over any length of time.

Now prove me wrong. Show me your absolute evidence for evolution WITH NO SILLY OPINIONS, based on brainwashed belief.   I am sick of believers sending me opinions and thinking they are valid. 

You are buried under belief and you think it is real.

Where is your evidence that has only one plausibility?  If it has any other plausibility then it is not proven, and to be discarded.

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #4 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 10:28am

Thanks for never answering my questions, and for your abuse of the English language. It was painfully unproductive, but I presume your ego is brushed b the attention. You'll notice no one else is posting.

I shall not be returning - it's pointless. I genuinely hope reason will come to you some day.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #5 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 11:16am

prolescum wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 at 10:28am:
Thanks for never answering my questions, and for your abuse of the English language. It was painfully unproductive, but I presume your ego is brushed b the attention. You'll notice no one else is posting.

I shall not be returning - it's pointless. I genuinely hope reason will come to you some day.

I hope the best for you. That is why I do this.

You are buried in nonsense, but think you are right, because you have a million delusional people to back you up. Sad, and only worthy of pity.

When you act out of ignorance, you still reap the results and only have yourself to blame.  Ignorance is not an excuse for damaging other people's lives.  If you perpetuate lies to other people then that is what you do.

I pity you.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 8:05pm

This is the most ethical of all my videos, because it attacks the  delusion head on.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print