Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Here is some reality check for you! (Read 19091 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Here is some reality check for you!
Dec 11th, 2009 at 3:29pm

The need to know where life comes from is the cause of all sorts of delusions, religions, gods, and false sciences that think they have the answers. 

It is the cause of a lot of suffering and pain, caused by factions who say this is truth, no that is truth you weak human, I will kill you; infidel, Satan worshipper! and such. With evodelusionists I get a lot of death threats, and death wishes, so that is a nice religion as well. 

The answer is that there is no need for an alternative theory if the one you have is no frigging good and leads to nowhere as the theory of evolution. 

If you are so weak as to accept logical fallacies as evidence, for your need to believe, then you are not honest with yourself.  The first thing you need to learn is absolute honesty with yourself. Then you can be honest with all and see the nature of yours and other’s delusions. 

In order to find the truth, you stop believing in things that are lacking in absolute evidence that requires no interpretation. If you have to have some believer interpret the truth, then you are in real trouble, because belief is the problem.  Believers have no credibility, because they live in fantasy of belief based on nothing but projection of belief all around them.

When you cannot test for DNA, all you have is faith and belief to put on the fossils. You can look and look and make it up as you go. You have no way to test if any of those creatures are even in the same genetic family.
These minor adaptation in the genome are not evolution but so that these creatures can SURVIVE AS THE SAME CREATURES.
If you actually look at the fossil record you can see this sometimes. Horse is good example.
As soon as the environment changes too much they go extinct.

Go listen to my videos. It is clear about falsification. It is only in "science" to perpetuate beliefs as far as I can tell.
If you can't understand about proving rather than disproving you are an idiot.

watch?v=W_5CJzKB9b4

watch?v=4--Frypeg00

Any geneticist can easily see by looking at the genome of all the primates and humans with all the ERV’s  that there is a logical genetic connection between them all. The problem is what is this connection?  Well there is no absolutely  proven answer, because no body was there to see how all these ERV insertion points took place.

Their hypothesis is that there was a common ape like ancestor that was the great ape who produced all the primates and human. The fact that Chimps are so closely related genetically has far more plausible ways to examine this ERV, Chromosome, and DNA evidence that fits far better.  It is because of the extremely tight similarity between humans and Chimps that gives rise to a much more plausible situation.

Being so close. I mean 94.5 percent the same DNA and 48 chromosomes with the #2 of the human looking exactly like the two chromosomes of the Chimp are fused in the human.  That is way to close for even a common ancestor. That is what makes it much more plausible of direct interbreeding with humans and primates.

If your religion produces this. watch?v=u9gr65wKNXY While at the same time making the drug companies rich and producing drugs that maim, destroy organs, and cause suicide from psychotropic drugs, then you need a new religion.

1/2 Listen; (Like you ever listen HA!)
There is absolutely ZERO OBJECTIVE AND ABSOLUTE EVIDENCE of any creature ever breaking into a new genus. That means they cannot break there genetic coding and survive as any viable species.
You go prove me wrong. You can't use any opinions on fossils that have no clean DNA.
Without physical evidence, not tainted by believers, with no way to even know what they are examining, except by their stupid beliefs, there is no evolution from no life to life.
| Remove
2/2 This idea that a creature magically will "Mutate" and become a totally new genetic lineage is just a fantasy.
You go look at all the obvious creatures and their "family" that have appeared to "evolve",( really adapt and change), they all have a genetic lineage that is unbroken. The horse is a perfect example, elephant, camel. The creatures these idiots think they evolved from simply are an extinct fantasy and can never be examined. You cannot use any assumptions in real science.

My hypothesis is that people stop needing to believe so bad that they are willing to accept bovine garbage. Life is a gift, and not some pile of crap beliefs. Stop allowing other people's crap beliefs to control your life.
If there is no absolute evidence then don't believe these weak humans. Don’t succumb to group think and forced beliefs because you are too weak to think for yourself and you just want to be "accepted". I have never fallen for that crap.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Re: Here is some reality check for you!
Reply #1 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 3:33pm

Why are you talking about the origin of life then ranting about evolution?

Proof: Not a scientific concept.
Nephilmfree: For those occasions when evidence and reason just aren't enough.

IP Logged

MarDuk
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 3:37pm

He doesn't know they're different pursuits of explanation. I can't believe how much time I've wasted here. If he had been preaching from a park bench I would have walked by and never stopped.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 10:28pm

Quote:
He doesn't know they're different pursuits of explanation. I can't believe how much time I've wasted here. If he had been preaching from a park bench I would have walked by and never stopped.

Every Evodelusionist, cult member, eventually thinks life came from nothing.
It is part of where this disgusting crap leads you.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 2:36am

This movie is based on the beliefs of Evodelusionists, exactly and to the letter of the belief.  I think it speaks for itself.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #5 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 3:02am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 11th, 2009 at 10:28pm:
Every Evodelusionist, cult member, eventually thinks life came from nothing.
It is part of where this disgusting crap leads you.

Every evolutionists thinks life came from nothing? The people who deal with what evolution really talks about? Like explanation of diversity of life here? Because how the universe came about is a subject of COSMOLOGY, and how life came about is ABIOGENESIS.

Quote:
Diamond are no longer carbon, they are diamonds.  Moron! ~ GSFY

Quote:
Photosynthesis is a carbon digesting process. ~ GSFY

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 12:19am

Most of the evodelusionsist that I know, and that is a large number over 1000 people are convinced that life is some accidnet cause by some random events.

There is absolutely no evidence for this, but if you believe in the religion of Evodelusionism, you will eventually start to believe there is no God and that this is a crappy accident.

Only a moron would think that something so incomprehensible and not understandable is an accident, so Evodelusionists are morons as far as I am concerned. They are to be ridiculed for their extreme ignorance.

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #7 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 1:49am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 17th, 2009 at 12:19am:
Most of the evodelusionsist that I know, and that is a large number over 1000 people are convinced that life is some accidnet cause by some random events.

There is absolutely no evidence for this, but if you believe in the religion of Evodelusionism, you will eventually start to believe there is no God and that this is a crappy accident.

Only a moron would think that something so incomprehensible and not understandable is an accident, so Evodelusionists are morons as far as I am concerned. They are to be ridiculed for their extreme ignorance.

Sky daddy vs an understood process Cheesy

Your religious convictions are clear for all to see, regardless of your constant denials

Proof: Not a scientific concept.
Nephilmfree: For those occasions when evidence and reason just aren't enough.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #8 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 1:52am

So you know a lot of stupid people. Got it.

Quote:
Well... At least now I understand what this forum is all about. To convince people that there is a supernatural deity, that poofed out out of nothing via some spell and whatever we can prove within science is pure nonsense.

Quote:

Congratulations! You've just described your own "magical thinking" to us. I wonder, how you'll manage to convince anyone from now on, that "you have no religion", and "you believe only absolute evidence".

Congratulations for destroying all your points. But I wonder; Why did you bothered to make a forum, since you could easily join one of the hundreds out there and share your nonsense "science".

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #9 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 8:03am

glowingape wrote on Dec 17th, 2009 at 1:52am:

So you know a lot of stupid people. Got it.

Quote:
Well... At least now I understand what this forum is all about. To convince people that there is a supernatural deity, that poofed out out of nothing via some spell and whatever we can prove within science is pure nonsense.

Quote:

Congratulations! You've just described your own "magical thinking" to us. I wonder, how you'll manage to convince anyone from now on, that "you have no religion", and "you believe only absolute evidence".

Congratulations for destroying all your points. But I wonder; Why did you bothered to make a forum, since you could easily join one of the hundreds out there and share your nonsense "science".

No I did not.  I know that everything in this universe is logical and reasonable.  I know that people's concepts of God is just that. Concepts of God.

Just like you approach science from a really stupid angle, most people seem to approach the Truth in the same way. with magical thinking.

The Truth of God is in absolute evidence that is not tainted by stupid people's beliefs.  They are so wrapped up, just like you, in their concepts of God, that they can't see the obvious Truth, right in front and inside of them.

Whatever Truth in science there is, is God's truth not yours not mine.

Until you can know the truth, then stop imposing your nonsense beliefs on it.

All of you.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #10 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 9:20am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 17th, 2009 at 8:03am:
The Truth of God is in absolute evidence that is not tainted by stupid people's beliefs.  They are so wrapped up, just like you, in their concepts of God, that they can't see the obvious Truth, right in front and inside of them.

Amen.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #11 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 10:32am

No I did not.

Of course you did. And you've confirmed everything in the following statements:
Quote:
I know that people's concepts of God is just that. Concepts of God.

Now can you please point out, which part says, that you're not religious?

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #12 - Dec 19th, 2009 at 11:38pm

glowingape wrote on Dec 17th, 2009 at 10:32am:

No I did not.

Of course you did. And you've confirmed everything in the following statements:
Quote:
I know that people's concepts of God is just that. Concepts of God.

Now can you please point out, which part says, that you're not religious?

Seekers of the truth are not concerned with religious beliefs.
The Truth = God.  If you are not seeking the truth, then you are only seeking to perpetuate your dumb ass beliefs.

Seek only what is absolutely obvious and not part of your brainwashing from you life.  You choose ignorance, because I certainly did not choose that path of following stupid weak feeble minded humans.  Your religion is following stupid people and thinking you have knowledge. This is called the "knowledge of bondage to ignorance".  Humans are the problem, because of how fearful and lost in bovine garbage their lives are. They build little boxes of faith and belief to ward off fears: the definition of religion.
Get rid of all beliefs that you have no evidence on and you will start to get free.  Humans live in a pile of delusional bovine garbage, and you and I are no different, except for the levels of bovine garbage I have removed in my 61 years of seeking only the truth of the matter and absolute evidence.

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #13 - Dec 20th, 2009 at 4:05am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 19th, 2009 at 11:38pm:
The Truth = God.  If you are not seeking the truth, then you are only seeking to perpetuate your dumb ass beliefs.

Like Truth = God. You are only seeking to perpetuate your dumb-arsed beliefs.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #14 - Dec 20th, 2009 at 12:29pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 19th, 2009 at 11:38pm:

No, they aren't. If there is a megalomaniacal jealous deity that throw people in hell, if you just think that he doesn't exists, that would make practically no difference in scientific community whatsoever. Well, asides of the fact that we should do whatever "it" says...

Quote:
The Truth = God.

The truth has nothing to do with God. The "truth" may or may not be connected to God. Altho I find it interesting, that you equate a magical being, that poofs stuff out of nothing with something like "truth". It's even funnier, that you are bringing it up, since you don't believe in it? If you don't believe in it, how can you bring it up?

There rest is just raving garbage, which I think it's something completely irrelevant for this topic.

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print