Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
It is important to seek the truth. (Read 8322 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
It is important to seek the truth.
Nov 17th, 2009 at 6:04pm

"Truth indeed rather alleviates than hurts, and will always bear up against falsehood, as oil does above water."Miguel de Cervantes

"Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but, in the end, there it is." Sir Winston Churchill

"Truth is the secret of eloquence and of virtue, the basis of moral authority; it is the highest summit of art and of life." Henri Frederic Amiel

"Truthfulness is the main element of character." Brian Tracy

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"If you want the truth, start with small truths and never lie to anyone. If you can do that and not fail, you will find the truth on everything."  James Arjuna

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Re: It is important to seek the truth.
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 6:29pm

"When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow."
Anais Nin

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 6:36pm

"What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires, [compulsions and emotional weaknesses] --  of which he himself is often unconscious.

If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, [desires, compulsions and emotional weaknesses], he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it.

If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, [compulsions, desires, and emotional weaknesses], he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way."

Bertrand Russell paraphrased.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 7:57pm

"Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true." The Buddha paraphrased.

IP Logged

skintube
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #4 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 3:25pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 17th, 2009 at 6:04pm:
"Truth indeed rather alleviates than hurts, and will always bear up against falsehood, as oil does above water."Miguel de Cervantes

"Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but, in the end, there it is." Sir Winston Churchill

"Truth is the secret of eloquence and of virtue, the basis of moral authority; it is the highest summit of art and of life." Henri Frederic Amiel

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"If you want the truth, start with small truths and never lie to anyone. If you can do that and not fail, you will find the truth on everything."  James Arjuna

LoL. Good luck with that, Goodscienceforyou, or should I say Jim...

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #5 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:29pm

skintube wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 3:25pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 17th, 2009 at 6:04pm:

LoL. Good luck with that, Goodscienceforyou, or should I say Jim...

This is how I live my life.  It is a good way to live. You should try it.

If you never utter a lie, then you must be absolutely sure if what you are saying is truth.

You can't say anything so far that has truth in it.  You prefer to attack my character, for no reason. 

That is a pathetic way to live.  I pity you.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Feb 1st, 2010 at 8:57pm

This site should be required reading before you take any of these f**ked up pseudo science classes.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #7 - Feb 2nd, 2010 at 9:47pm

Only a low intelligence emotionally driving person  who is not able to distinguish  religious mystical nonsense, could ever believe in evolution.

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #8 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 6:26am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 2nd, 2010 at 9:14pm:
prolescum wrote on Feb 2nd, 2010 at 4:06am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 1st, 2010 at 8:57pm:
This site should be required reading before you take any of these f**ked up pseudo science classes.

This site should be closed due to fraud.

You are the fraud. The fool and believer in mystical nonsense.

AGAIN, and it is getting quite funny! LOL

CAN you show him which beliefs he holds that are based on mystical nonsense??????  HUH????  LOL

And don't say RANDOM.............because I have proved that random is not mystical.  PROVE ME WRONG!!!! 

When you CANT prove me wrong, you will have no reason to believe that the poster above believes in mystical nonsense.  I proved he does not.   You need to try to prove me wrong!  LOL

AGain, you LIE, but why do you do it.  ARe you that weak minded? LOL

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #9 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 6:28am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 2nd, 2010 at 9:47pm:
Only a low intelligence emotionally driving person  who is not able to distinguish  religious mystical nonsense, could ever believe in evolution.

Only a low intelligence emotionally driven person, who is not able to distinguish religious mystical nonsense, could ever believe in the physics and laws that prove him wrong.

Well, a FEARFUL person would never be able to believe either.  They are too fearful of their very own God, for he promises to punish them if they don't OBEY him!  LOL

So, which is it GSFY???  STupidity or fear?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #10 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 9:54pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 at 6:28am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 2nd, 2010 at 9:47pm:

Only a low intelligence emotionally driven person, who is not able to distinguish religious mystical nonsense, could ever believe in the physics and laws that prove him wrong.

Well, a FEARFUL person would never be able to believe either.  They are too fearful of their very own God, for he promises to punish them if they don't OBEY him!  LOL

So, which is it GSFY???  STupidity or fear?

I am not fearful of anything, otherwise I would not be doing this and jeopardizing my life with all the death threats. How do you know it is a religion?  Death wishes and death threats, when I get to the core of your dumb ass beliefs and you face your f**ked up religion for the first time.

I have my convictions to get this garbage out of science classes.
I intend to get my law degree and start suing schools for having religious nonsense in their classes that my tax dollars are paying for.

You are just brainwashed and illiterate on science.

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #11 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 11:11pm

I think we should all agree that science (all together) should be removed from school. Nothing in science is 100% proven after all and since we have more evidence for evolution than any other discipline of science, I do believe we should just remove science all together, since evolution obviously doesn't have enough evidence for it.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #12 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 12:07am

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 at 11:11pm:
I think we should all agree that science (all together) should be removed from school. Nothing in science is 100% proven after all and since we have more evidence for evolution than any other discipline of science, I do believe we should just remove science all together, since evolution obviously doesn't have enough evidence for it.

Don't you dare compare this garbage with functional science. I make my living using functional science. This crap. evodelusionism, is a religious garbage belief system that needs to be removed from public schools.

It is built in to humans to need to believe in some religious idea. It is deeply ingrained in the instincts of humans, because we have religious icons on the walls of caves. It has always been here.

They must have beliefs in how things happen.  It is human nature.

When you destroy any form of normal religion in people's minds by brainwashing coercion, peer pressure and telling young people they are stupid if they  believe in God,  and then you replace it with a religion that is disguised as "science".  You have this nonsense religion of Evodelusionism.

It is not science because it violates most of laws and science as we know it. There is absolutely no use of any of the real scientific methods.  There is no testing on fossils that could ever possibly show any transition and you have no DNA in fossils but only OPINIONS.  You sure have a lot of brainwashed fools believing in this crap. There is no evidence of any evolution in DNA. There is only evidence of a need to survive as the same creature.

It is well known that delusional beliefs are projected on the world. This is extremely well known in psychology. But noone is ever going to suspect that science is delusional?? Why not? Science has been delusional for as long as it has existed.

Anytime there is a religious belief as the foundation of science eventually it gets changed or becomes some other damned belief.  It used to be the earth was flat and you will fall off if you go too far. This was believed by all the "greatest minds". 
So to is this crap religious belief in creatures becoming other creatures, when there is no empirical evidence of this anywhere, and all of the evidence shows a genetic stability in creatures with fossils of living creatures over 110 million years old by this dumb ass radiometric dating system.

Anybody who believes in evolution is delusional by absolute definition. And it is normal human weakness to believe in such fairy tale religious nonsense.

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #13 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 6:12am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 at 12:07am:
ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 at 11:11pm:

Don't you dare compare this feculence with functional science. I make my living using functional science.

That's not what your website says - in fact, I read that you are buying guitars from China and renaming them with your own brand. Hardly 'functional science'. Before that you sold re-conditioned spas, again, not exactly 'functional science'. I know that you love your euphemisms and your own definitions, but that, sir, is just taking the piss.

Quote:
This crap. evodelusionism, is a religious garbage belief system that needs to be removed from public schools.

I doubt if they'd let you anywhere near schools.

Quote:
It is built in to humans to need to believe in some religious idea. It is deeply ingrained in the instincts of humans, because we have religious icons on the walls of caves. It has always been here.

Fvcking bollocks. I was born without a religion, and YOU change the definition to squeeze the made up term 'evodelusion' in. YOU talk out of your arse.

Quote:
They must have beliefs in how things happen.  It is human nature.

No it isn't, it's ignorance - quite similar to your own unfounded beliefs.

Quote:
When you destroy any form of normal religion in people's minds by brainwashing coercion, peer pressure and telling young people they are stupid if they  believe in God,  and then you replace it with a religion that is disguised as "science".  You have this nonsense religion of Evodelusionism.

That doesn't make sense because only you define the theory of evolution as 'evodelusionism' - THE REST OF THE WORLD DEFINES IT THE SAME WAY, AS DOES THE FVCKING DICTIONARY.

Quote:
  It is not science because it violates most of laws and science as we know it.

No it doesnt, YOU violate most of the laws of science with your unbelievably stupid concepts.

Quote:
There is absolutely no use of any of the real scientific methods.  There is no testing on fossils that could ever possibly show any transition and you have no DNA in fossils but only OPINIONS.

Bollocks. 

Quote:
You sure have a lot of brainwashed fools believing in this crap. There is no evidence of any evolution in DNA. There is only evidence of a need to survive as the same creature.

Blah blah. Same stupid rubbish invented because you're a lonely man who has too many real life problems and wants a bigger e-c0ck. Shame you're so utterly crap at convincing people, eh. It's to be expected when you talk out of your backside.

Quote:
It is well known that delusional beliefs are projected on the world. This is extremely well known in psychology. But noone is ever going to suspect that science is delusional?? Why not? Science has been delusional for as long as it has existed.

Citations needed, motherfvcker. You say you're the only real scientist, so you must be delusional, which I heartily believe is true.

Quote:
Anytime there is a religious belief as the foundation of science eventually it gets changed or becomes some other damned belief.

Only you and a handful of discredited creationist idiots believe this.

Quote:
It used to be the earth was flat and you will fall off if you go too far.

Shows how much you know about history, ie fvck-all.

Quote:
This was believed by all the "greatest minds". 

No it wasn't. Pick up a fvcking book instead of reading any old ignorant nonsense on the internet.

Quote:
So to is this crap religious belief in creatures becoming other creatures, when there is no empirical evidence of this anywhere, and all of the evidence shows a genetic stability in creatures with fossils of living creatures over 110 million years old by this dumb ass radiometric dating system.

You've been told again and again, and again that IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. Also you can't say that there is no empirical evidence then say the evidence says there is genetic stability, you fvcking idiot.

Quote:
Anybody who believes in evolution is delusional by absolute definition. And it is normal human weakness to believe in such fairy tale religious nonsense.

You don't understand the word absolute as well as definition, mutant, diamond, delusion, religion, belief, irony... The list goes on. Why the fvck should anyone listen to a word you say when you redefine them to suit yourself? It's dishonest, and seeing as you claim only to ever speak the truth, you are a LIAR. Plain and simple.

So what about these death threats, then? Where are they? Who posted them? How did you receive them? If they're via email, they can be traced - if they're on your stupid forum, you have their IP address. If it happened on youtube, have they been made aware? Or are you just being dishonest again?
I think it likely that it's the latter.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #14 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 11:30am

ProSCum wrote this:  "That's not what your website says - in fact, I read that you are buying guitars from China and renaming them with your own brand. Hardly 'functional science'. Before that you sold re-conditioned spas, again, not exactly 'functional science'. I know that you love your euphemisms and your own definitions, but that, sir, is just taking the piss."

Using hearsay from people who know nothing about my business, is not considered to be moral, ethical, and it is just bad taste.  If you don't do the research to find out the truth, then you are just a  lying scum bag.

My hot tub designs are now "legendary" in the hot tub industry.  Hot tubs are exceptionally complex machines that no other company seems to understand the physics involved.

I had the president of a hot tub (number 7 in the world of sales) factory ask me: "How is it that we cannot make a hot tub that you just hook up and it runs for 10 years like any good appliance".  My answer was "engineering".
I now have my engineered spas running for 12 years on the same equipment and it is documented with extremely low energy consumption and POWERFUL jets.  No other hot tub company is doing this today.

It is not magical nor is it an accident.  I design these things from the bottom up and have them made exactly to my drawings and specifications.  Inside a hot tub are inductive motors, circuit boards, brush motors, resistive heaters, hydraulics, thermodynamics, structural engineering, and I do a lot of empirical testing on the spas. When my spas are turned on they run extremely smooth and have powerful therapy. All the components are integrated so that no part is putting stress on anything else. I use mathematics, physics, and have read tons on all of this.  Many of my customers have high degrees, including a few professors in physics and test engineers.

You are a fool, to let your emotions cause you to defame me.   

The rest of the hot tub industry is in the toilet, for making crap and they don't use any engineering at all that has any understanding of physics.  They are designed to last long enough to get past the warranty, and most all of them have warranty problems because of the piss poor designs.

The evidence of my practical use of science is in the back yards of all of our spa owners.

You are just full of "sour grapes" and grasping at anything to try and stop me from destroying your faith in Evodelusionism as mass of conflicting data, with no physical evidence. You are just too delusional to see what the f**k is going on.

I pity you that you have degrade yourself so much as to post lies about me on this forum.  You have one chance to rectify it and publish an apology for such rude and disgusting behavior that violates the rules on this site.

I have to tell you that most of the Evodelusionists are just like you, hateful and bitter liars.  Parrot the nonsense they want to believe and hate me for pointing out that it is just a mystical nonsense religion having no physical evidence to back it.

You are a disgrace to your family.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print