Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The Laws of Science and Violations. (Read 18659 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: The Laws of Science and Violations.
Reply #30 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 10:34am

metha wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 4:22am:
The point about laws, which is greatly misunderstood here (and I have to use physics as an example), are NOT laws that are evidently defined by something outside the universe who gave it to us on a plate of gold. Laws are not proven as fundamental truths. The reason for that is clear, because we cannot prove the laws, only perform tests again and again trying to falsify them, but hopefully only confirm them. The more we test, the more certain we can be that they are correct. However, one time in the future we can discover (as our testing gets better and more accurate), that there are some errors in the equations and laws, so that they need to be adjusted. They may be correct, but they may not. This is exactly what happened with Newton's laws, when Einstein had to adjust them with his theory of relativity. The laws were tested, falsified and adjusted. However, Newton's laws were accurate and good enough for use, so the theory is not thrown away. We can use Newton to go to the moon, but for other applications they are not accurate enough.

What are you talking about?  Man! You are so messed up.

Falsification is not a scientific principle.  The only thing that counts is positive results that shows something works. And if you test it over and over and over and have a million others do the same test and it works the same way, then it becomes law. This is traditional science before this crap of "falsification" was forced on science by politicians who wanted pet theories to hang around.  Evolution hangs around for no reason, because there is no positive evidence for it. And you can't test it, so it will hang around by this "falsification" bovine feculence until someone wakes up.

Did you even listen to my videos on this?

Falsification is the only thing that is false in science.

Here is something you need to consider:

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."

Albert Einstein

If you understand that the educational system is set to the lowest intelligence, that can read or write. This is the norm and if you want to escape their box of dumb limited beliefs and stupidity, you need to get free of that crap. 

The reason why the universities are set up this way is so that rich and dumb people can get degrees.  Those kids' have parents that pay those universities. And the ivy league are the worst with up to $3,000,000,000 in endowments that they have not even figured out what to do with. They are owned by corporations and rich families that want to educate their kids and just get their dumb ass kids to get a degree.

That is why universities are f**ked up and why you need to not believe them, take everything with a grain of salt, on things they know nothing about.

You will never come up with anything new, if this garbage is holding you down.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #31 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 12:20pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 10:34am:

Falsification is not a scientific principle.  The only thing that counts is positive results that shows something works.

So youi disagree that if you test a hypothesis, and the test is negative, you still believe the hypothesis? You say I am messed up? LMAO!!!!!

Quote:
And if you test it over and over and over and have a million others do the same test and it works the same way, then it becomes law.

LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!! LOL no. That is not how it works.... OMG LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Quote:

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

Albert Einstein

You don't even understand what Einstein meant whith these??? LOL!

Quote:
The reason why the universities are set up this way is so that rich and dumb people can get degrees.

Jealousy discredits you, just so you know.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #32 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 12:42pm

metha wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 12:20pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 10:34am:

Falsification is not a scientific principle.  The only thing that counts is positive results that shows something works.

So youi disagree that if you test a hypothesis, and the test is negative, you still believe the hypothesis? You say I am messed up? LMAO!!!!!

Quote:
And if you test it over and over and over and have a million others do the same test and it works the same way, then it becomes law.

LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!! LOL no. That is not how it works.... OMG LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Quote:

Albert Einstein

You don't even understand what Einstein meant whith these??? LOL!

Quote:
The reason why the universities are set up this way is so that rich and dumb people can get degrees.

Jealousy discredits you, just so you know.

You seem very naive.  I am sorry but you are not the person you presented here.  Just another guy who falls for trappings and bovine garbage degrees.

It is a logical fallacy to use masses of humans as any form of evidence. Historically humans have always been shown to be wrong, when using assumptions.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #33 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 12:49pm

You are not the guy you present here. I am sorry, but I am very, very disappointed, because I thought I had found a forum to discuss evolution, but you claim you know physics, but you do not.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #34 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 12:56pm

Quote:
I suggest that you read Popper without someone telling you what he said. That would be a good way for you to get free.

His premise is that science is really abstract not physical and is philosophical and so inference implication and feculence like that are OK.
This is not OK if you are a real scientists.

You locked the falsification thread because you were losing the argument, and you did not give me a chance to respond. So I respond here:

I have read Popper, and he says nothing of the kind. What is the difference of deduction and induction? It is not that difficult.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #35 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 3:18pm

You are a good person, like most people, but you really don't know how to think outside the box and understand how this idea was put into "science" when it has none of the classical scientific method in it.

The only thing that really counts is "truthification" = continual testing and adjusting until the ultimate truth of the premise is found.  Seeking the truth is the only way that real science works.  That is it! If you want to go on and validate those delusional people who believe otherwise, then you are not a seeker of the truth.  If you are not a seeker of truth then you only seek to perpetuate beliefs that can't be tested.

Falsification was put in to science to allow pet theories to hang around and be tested.  It was not that disgusting in his intentions but the results are disgusting.

You cannot have both seeking truth, and falsification which denies all truth and perpetuates beliefs and dumb ass theories for hundreds of years with no frigging evidence for or against.  If you cannot do any testing on evolution, then it can't be proven nor can it be falsified so it sets around like a stinking pile of garbage and pollutes the minds of young people with utter logical fallacies and religious slogans.

If you actually do study all the papers on evolution all you get is opinions based on belief and no foundational evidence that would even suggest that evolution is possible.

If you want to discuss each piece of evidence with me, I would be glad to. These Evodelusionists are way to afraid to discuss their religion with me.

As soon as they present opinions, I will just stop them.  Expert opinions and stories based on non factual evidence but is only projection of belief on the world, is not science.

The only thing in science that shows reality is scientific testing. Not opinions or human deductive or inductive reasoning.  When you get the same results from the same experiment tested over and over by millions of scientists then it becomes law. This is traditional science.  You seem to think that laws cannot be modified as time and conditions change. That is a logical fallacy.

Theory is NOT the highest form of truth in science. That is utter nonsense.
When I learned science "theory" was way down on the cause for "belief" level.  A theory is not a reason to believe anything.

You were never to believe any theory until it was tested to be absolutely true. When the first atomic bomb was tested, that was absolute truth of a huge and major part of atomic theory.  It is repeatable anywhere and we can now kill most  all the people and most animals on earth in a few hours or a couple of days if we want.

The idea that mass is energy is law, not theory.  There is no reason to continue with that as a theory.

Yet, because of dumb ass theories, like Evodelusion the rest of science is dragged down to crap ideas that if atomic theory works, then why isn't the theory of evolution just as true?

The answer is simple, It doesn't work, has not worked and is not scientific. It is based on a religion that is over 2600 years old.

There is far more evidence by inference, implications, and suggestions in evidence for intelligent design, but that cannot be introduced in science until you have evidence.

The problem with science is that the Evodelusionists, don't recognize they are delusional, because the brainwashing on TV and in PBS and discovery is intense and based on nothing.

They recreate creatures when they have no idea what they looked like, have no idea when they were on earth.
All of the data is dirty because of this belief.

And random is not a scientific principle, because it violates the laws of science.

I want you to show me even one "random" event?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #36 - Jan 23rd, 2010 at 11:24am

It can only be from "education" into false ideas about science that could possible give the mental impression that you can violate the "bottom line" fundamental laws of physics.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

"In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep one must, above all, be a sheep."

So!  Are you a sheep that falls for all the crap they teach you?  Or are you a free thinker who looks way far from the indoctrination and develop your own "science" that is free from the pack of delusional sheep and all these "religious slogans" that are not even part of any science.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #37 - Feb 22nd, 2010 at 1:46pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 29th, 2009 at 1:23pm:
I do not have a religion and I have studied science for over 47 years. 

I have studied "The Theory Of Evolution for over 40 years.  What I know is this  God =Truth.  Science = Seeking Truth.
If God does not equal truth then it is a false God.  There is no religion higher than the truth.  If science is not seeking the absolute truth, then it is not science.

In any religious idea, you will always find the laws of physics violated. This is one of the earmarks of a religious dogma used in science and religion.  There is no magic or mystical causes in real science.  There is no use for religious beliefs in science.  There is no need for projection of belief in science.

If you are religious and you really want God's truth, then it is also in real science.  Because God's truth IS in real science. It it the only Truth and cannot be reduced to mental masturbations.  If you examine some science and realize it is actually a pseudo science, based on mystical beliefs,  then you can stop worrying about it and teach your children real science, with out the mystical crap in pseudo science.

There is nothing bad about seeking the truth.  If you are not seeking to find the truth in your life in all areas, then you are seeking to perpetuate your beliefs, other people's messed up beliefs, fantasies, and avoid the truth, because you are fearful of it.  If you think you have found the truth and you have never looked beyond the sources of your "education" then you are a fraud.  A true seeker of truth is not weak and fearful so much so as to not be able to look beyond what they believe to find what is real.  Most Evodelusionists and religious fanatics are cowards to examine themselves and their beliefs, because beliefs are based on instinctual feelings that you attach your mind to.  If you want to find the truth then put your beliefs to the test of real science, not some made up crap by humans who are controlled by fear.  Anyone who says they have no fears is dead and can't speak.  People who know some of the truth and seek only the truth, have far less fear. Only people who know the absolute truth can have no fear.

You need to think on these things.

If you are a true scientist, and an Atheist, then you would also want the truth and not some religious belief in your science, disguised as science.  You do not need to be afraid of the truth, either. This crap has absolutely nothing to do with atheism. You do not need some messed up religion in atheism. This is why this is the neutral zone for understanding and communications. If atheism is real, it will be revealed to you in time by following the truth and not make up things from belief.

(If your belief is true, then you would be able, as I am to put up with a lot of fanatics and their hate, because if you don't stand for truth in Science, then you are not a scientist an I will work hard to destroy your messed up religious beliefs.)

You do not have to fill in the blanks with belief ever.  There is no need for a screwed up religious beliefs to ever be in science because you are too ignorant to realize that you have nothing but belief projected on evidence. 

You must, personally, test the truth in all things or you are not a real believer in Science, Truth or God.  You missed this somewhere or it was taught out of you mind by some religious or political belief system. 

You do not need any alternative theory on life and science, if the one you have is unproven nonsense. The idea that you need some theory to explain something you can never know anything about, cannot ever test with the scientific method with the science tools we have now, is  ridiculous and a sign of mental problems.  It is utter human weakness to make up crap and call it science.

How do you know if it is science or religious make believe?
You set up rules for yourself to protect yourself from religious pseudo science.

1/ Rule of science: In every event, action, reaction, chemical reaction, energy movement, even the thoughts that transpired at any time, have an exact and absolute truth as to what happened. This is the objective truth in and of the matter.  This is what people are afraid of, so they make up stories to fill in where they don't know. If you avoid this understanding then you are ignorant.  This is what a real scientist or believer in God, or human being does is to seek this truth and not be afraid of what they find.

The basic meaning of ignorance is the avoidance of the Truth.  If you only go with what makes you feel good, avoids humiliation, or what you have been taught to believe by authority, then you are lazy and weak believer. "You would not make a pimple on a real scientists ass", as my father used to say.

1/ Never accept authority because others accept this authority.  It doesn't matter who they are. You find the truth for yourself.  No real authority operating from truth would tell you that they are the only source of truth. They are never fearful of any investigation of their truth.

2/ If you are too low IQ to understand what they are teaching you, then admit it (Duh!). It is OK ("Man's gotta know their limitations" Dirty Harry), and still don't trust them and never believe them. You cannot believe people just because of their position in society and you are too low IQ to figure it out.  (This is the BS axiom of most religious BS, and Science BS. "The high priests are the only ones who know the truth, and I must trust them because I am too stupid to understand.")

If you hear someone tell you that "the greatests minds of our time all belive in evolution, and that is thier reason for believing, then you need to get away from them, until they acutally can answer this question:  "Where is your absolute evidence for evolution, that is physical, objective, irrefutable and has NO opinions from "these nitwit, greatest minds"?"  Opinions are not evidence, yet that is all that is shown in the "theory of evolution", which is a fantasy religion.

You can simply not believe because you can't understand, rather than accept human authority.  How many humans have you met that are completely stable, completely honest, completely pure of heart with no agendas in their being?   How many people do you know that have agendas based on their prejudices, indoctrination, and beliefs?  (All of them, except for the geniuses who are outside of the tiny boxes of society, the seekers of truth.)

There are many people I have run across on the internet who claim to be scientists but don't know the first thing about logic, reason, math, physics nor do they understand that you cannot do #4 in this list.  They use what is called sideways logic to work around the laws of science in order to perpetuate beliefs.

3/ If you see that this "science" only argues with religious people, in court and in public, then you know it is a religion and has no actual proven facts. If it was absolutely true, proven beyond all doubts to all of mankind, there is no arguments.  The absolute truth cannot be argued because it is self evident.So, you know they are making up "things", if it isn't absolutely self evident.

4 / Absolute Rule: any science which is constantly violating the laws of science (physics) and or mathematics is religious and basically pseudo science.

5/ Evidence must be factual, have physical proof (absolutely irrefutable evidence with no other plausibility) and uses only the scientific method to get the results.  If it violates using the scientific methods of testing and now this means it needs millions of test to be considered to be fact. (I have never seen the real scientific method used in the theory of evolution.)

6/ Opinions that are based on other expert opinions, based on further opinions, on and on,  is not science, it is a religion passed down from one "expert" to the next.  If it is based on absolute evidence then we don't need no "stinking expert opinions" because it is self evident.

7/ There can be no contradictions in any evidence in order to have it be even considered as evidence.  One obvious contradiction voids the belief. You don't need any more. If it is true, it is always true and can never be contradicted by evidence or any other logic and plausibility that follows the evidence.

8/ There can be no contradictions in the methods or the tools used to test; no assumptions are allowed.  All of the evidence must fit perfectly. If it does not fit perfectly, that is a sign of improper use of the scientific method. Contradictions are a sign of religious, mystical, or mythological, beliefs being imposed on evidence.

9/ If it doesn't follow the evidence then it is not science, but belief.  If there is nothing to base the "conclusion" on other than belief it is garbage.

10/ When they tell you that the only "truth" is their "truth" and it is only those who have been taught by them who can teach, and they teach you to never look outside of their truth, it is a religious cult.  No one has the right to spoon feed you their "truth", and tell you not to seek to verify it.  If you don't verify it far away from the believers, you are not a scientist, but a cult member with blinders on.

11/ Assumptions are NEVER science or truth. You cannot go from A to D by faith and belief.  You must go from A-B-C-D-E....In logical and obvious steps proving each premise as you go as being absolutely true in all testing from all ways of attacking the evidence.

12/ If each premise has no absolute testing, and has no absolute proof then each is not proven and to be discarded as evidence, until it can be proven absolutely.  Just because someone is repeating what they believe to be true over and over, is not science, but is a religion.

13/ If you leave out any way to test any scientific evidence, or any scientific theory, then it is religion and not science. A real scientist never overlooks anyway of testing because of a belief that blocks scientific inquiry.  Beliefs destroy all scientific inquiry and invalidate all scientists as having no objectivity. Belief with out evidence is religion and not science.

13/ If you believe some idea and you are a scientist, you must be able to put aside your beliefs as if they do not exist and test by other ideas.  (When have you ever seen this in the Evodelusion religion?)

14/ Humans are extremely flawed and limited.  If you put your faith in humanity, historically you will be disappointed, because for some reason they as culture almost always make huge mistakes (screw up big) that have far reaching disasters associated with them.  Read history, and you would never trust any politician, preacher, or groups of scientists.

15/ Unfounded Beliefs are the base cause of all that is wrong with society.  If beliefs are ever true, then you would see only good results.  Beliefs cause factions as this crap religion does of Evodelusionism. The truth is never contrary, nor does it create separations between people.

16/ Money, social status, power and having people "worship" an authority has never been a sign of any truth is in the person.  In materialistic societies, money prestige and power are worshiped as good ideas.   A truth seeker sees this as a tremendous disease caused by an empty pit of fear and insecurity.  If they get paid to perpetuate crap belief, then they will never seek the truth.

17/ Most humans go to their ends with all their delusions in control of their lives.  Very few  (less than 2%) actually seek the truth and are happy with ego, beliefs, fears, and ignorance.

18/ Rule: Anytime you inject a falsehood in with a truth, the end is a falsehood.  The truth is utterly destroyed in any belief system by a single falsehood.  In indoctrination methods the truth is often used in the beginning as a way to lead you to the falsehoods of the religion. When you get to the end of the beliefs and you accept them, you sound like a fool to people who are logical and have not been indoctrinate.

19/ If someone is taking you for a ride, you must find out where they are taking you first, before you get in the car.
In science the real scientific method is to look at the final premises and work to prove that.  You must never be taking an indoctrination that is a program to brainwash you and call it a classroom or church or what ever.
If they were to tell you that fish grew lungs, walked on land, and eventually became humans, you would want absolute proof of that FIRST.

20/ Only weak and ignorant people believe in things that are not proven absolutely to them. Being ignorant of the laws of science does not allow you to break them and call it science.

This is a post that the Evodelusionists avoid like the plague.

This is the basic truth about Evodelusionism, which has no evidence.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #38 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 11:44pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 29th, 2009 at 1:23pm:
I do not have a religion and I have studied science for over 47 years. 

I have studied "The Theory Of Evolution for over 40 years.  What I know is this  God =Truth.  Science = Seeking Truth.
If God does not equal truth then it is a false God.  There is no religion higher than the truth.  If science is not seeking the absolute truth, then it is not science.

In any religious idea, you will always find the laws of physics violated. This is one of the earmarks of a religious dogma used in science and religion.  There is no magic or mystical causes in real science.  There is no use for religious beliefs in science.  There is no need for projection of belief in science.

If you are religious and you really want God's truth, then it is also in real science.  Because God's truth IS in real science. It it the only Truth and cannot be reduced to mental masturbations.  If you examine some science and realize it is actually a pseudo science, based on mystical beliefs,  then you can stop worrying about it and teach your children real science, with out the mystical crap in pseudo science.

There is nothing bad about seeking the truth.  If you are not seeking to find the truth in your life in all areas, then you are seeking to perpetuate your beliefs, other people's messed up beliefs, fantasies, and avoid the truth, because you are fearful of it.  If you think you have found the truth and you have never looked beyond the sources of your "education" then you are a fraud.  A true seeker of truth is not weak and fearful so much so as to not be able to look beyond what they believe to find what is real.  Most Evodelusionists and religious fanatics are cowards to examine themselves and their beliefs, because beliefs are based on instinctual feelings that you attach your mind to.  If you want to find the truth then put your beliefs to the test of real science, not some made up crap by humans who are controlled by fear.  Anyone who says they have no fears is dead and can't speak.  People who know some of the truth and seek only the truth, have far less fear. Only people who know the absolute truth can have no fear.

You need to think on these things.

If you are a true scientist, and an Atheist, then you would also want the truth and not some religious belief in your science, disguised as science.  You do not need to be afraid of the truth, either. This crap has absolutely nothing to do with atheism. You do not need some messed up religion in atheism. This is why this is the neutral zone for understanding and communications. If atheism is real, it will be revealed to you in time by following the truth and not make up things from belief.

(If your belief is true, then you would be able, as I am to put up with a lot of fanatics and their hate, because if you don't stand for truth in Science, then you are not a scientist an I will work hard to destroy your messed up religious beliefs.)

You do not have to fill in the blanks with belief ever.  There is no need for a screwed up religious beliefs to ever be in science because you are too ignorant to realize that you have nothing but belief projected on evidence. 

You must, personally, test the truth in all things or you are not a real believer in Science, Truth or God.  You missed this somewhere or it was taught out of you mind by some religious or political belief system. 

You do not need any alternative theory on life and science, if the one you have is unproven nonsense. The idea that you need some theory to explain something you can never know anything about, cannot ever test with the scientific method with the science tools we have now, is  ridiculous and a sign of mental problems.  It is utter human weakness to make up crap and call it science.

How do you know if it is science or religious make believe?
You set up rules for yourself to protect yourself from religious pseudo science.

1/ Rule of science: In every event, action, reaction, chemical reaction, energy movement, even the thoughts that transpired at any time, have an exact and absolute truth as to what happened. This is the objective truth in and of the matter.  This is what people are afraid of, so they make up stories to fill in where they don't know. If you avoid this understanding then you are ignorant.  This is what a real scientist or believer in God, or human being does is to seek this truth and not be afraid of what they find.

The basic meaning of ignorance is the avoidance of the Truth.  If you only go with what makes you feel good, avoids humiliation, or what you have been taught to believe by authority, then you are lazy and weak believer. "You would not make a pimple on a real scientists ass", as my father used to say.

1/ Never accept authority because others accept this authority.  It doesn't matter who they are. You find the truth for yourself.  No real authority operating from truth would tell you that they are the only source of truth. They are never fearful of any investigation of their truth.

2/ If you are too low IQ to understand what they are teaching you, then admit it (Duh!). It is OK ("Man's gotta know their limitations" Dirty Harry), and still don't trust them and never believe them. You cannot believe people just because of their position in society and you are too low IQ to figure it out.  (This is the BS axiom of most religious BS, and Science BS. "The high priests are the only ones who know the truth, and I must trust them because I am too stupid to understand.")

If you hear someone tell you that "the greatests minds of our time all belive in evolution, and that is thier reason for believing, then you need to get away from them, until they acutally can answer this question:  "Where is your absolute evidence for evolution, that is physical, objective, irrefutable and has NO opinions from "these nitwit, greatest minds"?"  Opinions are not evidence, yet that is all that is shown in the "theory of evolution", which is a fantasy religion.

You can simply not believe because you can't understand, rather than accept human authority.  How many humans have you met that are completely stable, completely honest, completely pure of heart with no agendas in their being?   How many people do you know that have agendas based on their prejudices, indoctrination, and beliefs?  (All of them, except for the geniuses who are outside of the tiny boxes of society, the seekers of truth.)

There are many people I have run across on the internet who claim to be scientists but don't know the first thing about logic, reason, math, physics nor do they understand that you cannot do #4 in this list.  They use what is called sideways logic to work around the laws of science in order to perpetuate beliefs.

3/ If you see that this "science" only argues with religious people, in court and in public, then you know it is a religion and has no actual proven facts. If it was absolutely true, proven beyond all doubts to all of mankind, there is no arguments.  The absolute truth cannot be argued because it is self evident.So, you know they are making up "things", if it isn't absolutely self evident.

4 / Absolute Rule: any science which is constantly violating the laws of science (physics) and or mathematics is religious and basically pseudo science.

5/ Evidence must be factual, have physical proof (absolutely irrefutable evidence with no other plausibility) and uses only the scientific method to get the results.  If it violates using the scientific methods of testing and now this means it needs millions of test to be considered to be fact. (I have never seen the real scientific method used in the theory of evolution.)

6/ Opinions that are based on other expert opinions, based on further opinions, on and on,  is not science, it is a religion passed down from one "expert" to the next.  If it is based on absolute evidence then we don't need no "stinking expert opinions" because it is self evident.

7/ There can be no contradictions in any evidence in order to have it be even considered as evidence.  One obvious contradiction voids the belief. You don't need any more. If it is true, it is always true and can never be contradicted by evidence or any other logic and plausibility that follows the evidence.

8/ There can be no contradictions in the methods or the tools used to test; no assumptions are allowed.  All of the evidence must fit perfectly. If it does not fit perfectly, that is a sign of improper use of the scientific method. Contradictions are a sign of religious, mystical, or mythological, beliefs being imposed on evidence.

9/ If it doesn't follow the evidence then it is not science, but belief.  If there is nothing to base the "conclusion" on other than belief it is garbage.

10/ When they tell you that the only "truth" is their "truth" and it is only those who have been taught by them who can teach, and they teach you to never look outside of their truth, it is a religious cult.  No one has the right to spoon feed you their "truth", and tell you not to seek to verify it.  If you don't verify it far away from the believers, you are not a scientist, but a cult member with blinders on.

11/ Assumptions are NEVER science or truth. You cannot go from A to D by faith and belief.  You must go from A-B-C-D-E....In logical and obvious steps proving each premise as you go as being absolutely true in all testing from all ways of attacking the evidence.

12/ If each premise has no absolute testing, and has no absolute proof then each is not proven and to be discarded as evidence, until it can be proven absolutely.  Just because someone is repeating what they believe to be true over and over, is not science, but is a religion.

13/ If you leave out any way to test any scientific evidence, or any scientific theory, then it is religion and not science. A real scientist never overlooks anyway of testing because of a belief that blocks scientific inquiry.  Beliefs destroy all scientific inquiry and invalidate all scientists as having no objectivity. Belief with out evidence is religion and not science.

13/ If you believe some idea and you are a scientist, you must be able to put aside your beliefs as if they do not exist and test by other ideas.  (When have you ever seen this in the Evodelusion religion?)

14/ Humans are extremely flawed and limited.  If you put your faith in humanity, historically you will be disappointed, because for some reason they as culture almost always make huge mistakes (screw up big) that have far reaching disasters associated with them.  Read history, and you would never trust any politician, preacher, or groups of scientists.

15/ Unfounded Beliefs are the base cause of all that is wrong with society.  If beliefs are ever true, then you would see only good results.  Beliefs cause factions as this crap religion does of Evodelusionism. The truth is never contrary, nor does it create separations between people.

16/ Money, social status, power and having people "worship" an authority has never been a sign of any truth is in the person.  In materialistic societies, money prestige and power are worshiped as good ideas.   A truth seeker sees this as a tremendous disease caused by an empty pit of fear and insecurity.  If they get paid to perpetuate crap belief, then they will never seek the truth.

17/ Most humans go to their ends with all their delusions in control of their lives.  Very few  (less than 2%) actually seek the truth and are happy with ego, beliefs, fears, and ignorance.

18/ Rule: Anytime you inject a falsehood in with a truth, the end is a falsehood.  The truth is utterly destroyed in any belief system by a single falsehood.  In indoctrination methods the truth is often used in the beginning as a way to lead you to the falsehoods of the religion. When you get to the end of the beliefs and you accept them, you sound like a fool to people who are logical and have not been indoctrinate.

19/ If someone is taking you for a ride, you must find out where they are taking you first, before you get in the car.
In science the real scientific method is to look at the final premises and work to prove that.  You must never be taking an indoctrination that is a program to brainwash you and call it a classroom or church or what ever.
If they were to tell you that fish grew lungs, walked on land, and eventually became humans, you would want absolute proof of that FIRST.

20/ Only weak and ignorant people believe in things that are not proven absolutely to them. Being ignorant of the laws of science does not allow you to break them and call it science.

This thread is awesome.  I want to thank all of you for helping me to put this in writing.  It needs to be considered by ever person who wants a job in science, particularly space travel. 

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #39 - Feb 27th, 2010 at 11:03am

metha wrote on Dec 14th, 2009 at 11:35am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 14th, 2009 at 10:53am:
Why do you keep referring only to Newton's laws.

Because that is what you were talking about. I can mention other laws that are violated under certain conditions.

Quote:
They are only part of the picture.  There is only cause and effect in physics. Most of the time it is because the "physicist" is not taking into account all of the velocities, energies, masses and gravity in a particular situation.  The calculations are crude because the methods are crude.

No this is complexity.

Quote:
If you believe that you are not brainwashed, when what you said is a form of belief in things your "teachers" can barely understand.

I was tested in Switzerland with an IQ of 196, and I am free from false teachings like evolution.

Quote:
Newtons laws are not absolute because of the other parts of the causes and effects are not looked into, ignored (ignorance). It is all cause and effect. He had no idea of all the causes that surround him, because of the time in which he lived.

No, Newton's laws are not absolute because they are not true. In the small scale they are true for sufficient accuracy.

Quote:
Taking the coin toss as an example.  If you can think beyond what you were taught, you can come up with more ways to advance  experiments.

Yes you could predict a toin coss given all information, but this is complexity, not randomness.

Quote:
Newtons laws are ever so slightly inaccurate

No, they are not just inaccurate. They may even break down completely. But this has nothing to do with too complex system with way too many paramters. They are simply wrong.

Quote:
Einstein was just on the surface of these differences and the causes.  HOWEVER, they are still cause and effect and nothing else.

No, Einstein did not mention Newton's inaccuracy. That was not the point of his work. The inaccuracy has nothing to do with it.

Quote:
Understand?

Trust me on that.

I have come to the conclusion that you don't understand logic or English.  You go back and read all my posts until you "get it".

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #40 - Feb 27th, 2010 at 12:30pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 6th, 2009 at 10:22pm:
Laws of Science violated buy Evodelusionists:

1/For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

2 The law of causality.  There is no random in this universe. There are only actions and reactions or causes and effects. There is nothing else in this universe.

3/ Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It can only be transformed.

4/ Equilibrium all mater and energy seeks balance and equilibrium.

5/ Inertia A body at rest stays at rest. A body in motion stays in motion, until something else affects it path. (This is what allows satellites to stay in orbit, and for space craft to reach the moon with very little fuel.)

6/ The only place where the genetic information can come from is the parent(s) of the creature. There are no magical causes in the universe. The law of cause and effect. The magical and mystical "random mutations" are obviously from the genetic history of the offspring. DNA is caused and is not the end of the causality. DNA does not cause itself, because :

7/ Nothing manifest in the physical universe is the cause of itself.

8/ All mater is energy. Einsteins law of atomic energy. Proven last year by physicists. Energy comes before matter. Energy is contained in all matter.

9/"Physicists conclude that certain elemental forces: gravity, the strong and weak nuclear forces, and electromagnetism are said to be the four fundamental forces which are the causes of all other events in the universe." I say they do not know all the causes and only go on a very limited awareness of what the human mind can comprehend. The human mind is extremely finite and extremely limited. (And not to be trusted)

10 Organisms adapt to the environment, but only to a point. Once the position of survival as that genus is exceeded extinction occurs.  There is no "intention" for evolution, only for survival as the same genus.  This principle of genetic stability eliminates all possibility of mutation into a new genus.  This is in all the evidence we have.

11/ There is no such thing as random mutations in the genome of any creature. Random mutations is certain death.
This pseudo science idea of random mutation is against the laws of science. "Random" and "Cause and Effect" cannot exist in the same universe.

12/ There is only one science, with branches, because humans are too feeble minded to understand all of it. That does not mean you can violate the laws of other sciences in your particular "psuedo science" of evodelusionism.

13/ There are no magical nor mystical causes in natural science pertaining to the universe.  If you have magical causes like random mutations, or genetic instability, then it is pseudo science and is part of a religious belief.

14/ Assumptions and projections of belief, not found in evidence is not science, never has been, never will be. 

There is more.

READ over and OVER until you understand.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print