Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Logic (Read 8432 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Logic
Reply #15 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 12:50am

Maelstrom wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 12:37am:
Quote:
Any scientist who argues with creationists is an idiot

99.8% of all scientists are idiots?

Quote:
because you think there is only one or the other

I never said that, did I?

Quote:
otherwise there wold be no arguments.

So I guess believing in a round earth is also a religion? Because, you know... The flat earth society is vehement on their denial of a round earth.

Quote:
If you want to show evolution, you have to get past me.

Err wrong. I don't have to prove evolution to a layman before the scientific community accepts it as fact.

Quote:
There is a huge problem for you, in that I know more about your religion than you do.

Except you think there are no transitional forms, you think mutations turn things into "freaks." You think evolution is a religion. You think evolution is a delusion, but your God couldn't possibly be a delusion. You think that evolution has never been observed when it has. You think creatures magically sprung up from the earth fully formed... Hmm, I highly doubt you even know the four chemicals within DNA. Yes, there are only 'four' chemicals in DNA. The different layout and arrangement of these chemicals is what causes mutations to happen.

Quote:
I suggest that you start with an apology for your behavior and we can get you clear of this delusional nonsense.

What behavior? I have been nothing but kind to you. Why should I apologize for someone who then turns around and says that what I say is delusional, then insults me about not knowing about science? Why should "I" apologize to "YOU" when YOU are the one insulting ME?

You lied in every statement. 

The reality is that nobody has a clue about any of this and you are an idiot.

The whole of your f**ked up religion is a mess of contradiction, fake beliefs, and stupid people.

Keep your religious nonsense out of public schools.

One of the things I intend to do is to prove that this is religious bovine garbage in a court of law, and get this garbage out of schools.

You are too f**king weak, so much so that you accept nonsense as if it was real.  What a sad loser you are.

Keep your f**king religion out of public schools, dumb f**king weak human.

You just presented a whole lot of nonsense, slogans and religious dogma, and you are so f**king stupid that you think it is evidence.  Since when is some f**king idiots opinions equal to evidence?  Can you understand that?  Is there anybody home?

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Maelstrom
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #16 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 1:12am

Quote:

We use evolution on a daily basis. It is the backbone of modern biology. In fact, it is used to combat the flu virus once every year because *gasp* the flu mutates past the immunity that the vaccine instills in us!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #17 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 1:17am

Maelstrom wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 1:12am:
Quote:

We use evolution on a daily basis. It is the backbone of modern biology. In fact, it is used to combat the flu virus once every year because *gasp* the flu mutates past the immunity that the vaccine instills in us!

virus and bacteria adapt. They do not evolve you moron.
Here is home work for you to read. There will be questions and if you can't answer them, we will retire your name on here.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1257966781

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1259526207

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print