Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I find it funny as Hell! (Read 4642 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
I find it funny as Hell!
Jan 20th, 2010 at 11:43am

I go on to Youtube and listen to these silly people, who are so serious and call them selves names like "Freethinker" and all they do is repeat other people's ideas and think they are free.

How is it plausible for people to be free thinkers if all they do is parrot popular beliefs.  This has been going on for as long as people can communicate. The children want to conform, so they lose their identity in what the "norm" is.

In this case the young children will attack those who don't conform and tell them they are stupid for not believing in this nonsense of evolution.  The do this because the examples are set and kids can be pretty vicious emotionally to those who do not conform. 

But when you come across someone who is in their 50's and does this juvinile nonsense, you know that they minds are ridged and so they are stupid by allowing this crap to control their thinking for so long. 

There is absolutely no way a sane person could believe that fish came out of water with the intention to become a lizard.
This is total mythological bovine garbage.

That is funny, and sad at the same time.  These clowns are out there professing to be free thinkers, when all they do is parrot idiotic concepts and present their agendas.  They never have any real evidence and only cite other people's beliefs and religious Evodelusionism slogans that are not scientific concepts at all. The are totally unproven religious slogans.

The only agenda a true teacher has is to un teach you from delusional things.  To help you to back off on your ridiculous beliefs.

When you attach yourself to a belief system (BS) you can un-attach yourself from it just as easily, but your ego, pride and the need to conform and go along with the popular religious beliefs of the times, Evodelusionism, is very strong.

These people have closed minds and because of that are stupid and stunted in their intellectual development.

It is the beliefs that control your life, and you attach yourself to them naturally as you go through life. 

If your beliefs have no basis in reality, have no evidence, are based on inference, implication and opinions, then you need to understand those beliefs are false or for sure are not proven and you cannot call them knowledge.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/Classical-Definition-of-Kno.svg
The IDEA is to get all the circles into ONE that is the truth.

In this drawing is the classic example of seeking knowledge. But you have to get back your discrimination, objective awareness, and logic and reason that is not tainted by forced brainwashed beliefs in order to seek the truth.

How do you know if you have been brainwashed?  When you start to seek the truth, you will find that many pieces, logically do not fit, there are contradictions.

From the first day I started to study Evolution, I found nothing but opinions based on a wanting and need (emotional reasons) to have this crap be real.   

From that time until now, it has not changed, only this mental disease has affected millions of people now, just like any of the politically driven religions have had on the minds of now billions of people.

The truth is straightforward, absolute, irrefutable, and when you attack it from all angles and look at all the evidence that surrounds it it all fits.  There are no "excuses" or "sidestepping logic" in the truth.

When some idiot believer has to come up with some fantasy story to make evidence "appear" to fit and you are too stupid to see this process is going on, then you are weak willed and have never been taugth how to discern nonsense.

You want to believe them, because you have been brainwashed to accept the foundations of the religious beliefs.  If you find yourself listening to these idiots and you take on all the nonsense they give you without ever checking this out on your own, you are intellectually dishonest or just too unintelligent to protect yourself from their human garbage beliefs.

If you adore and fall in love (worship) with these, so called, experts, you are really stupid.  It is called the "Jim Jones syndrome".  Your sites or whom you see and allow  as trustworthy, or to be "looked up to"  on the type of people you allow to inflict their human emotional mental garbage on you is pretty low.

Normal humans are believers and they will do all that is possible to make you believe and follow them, to reinforce their dumb ass beliefs. People need flocks of followers to validate their dumb ass beliefs.

If they fell for this crap, and believe it with all their heart and soul then you too can be susceptible to the same human emotional mental garbage beliefs.

Once you declare your religious beliefs to things that have no evidence, you are totally brainwashed and will have an extremely difficult time getting free of this mass delusion.

As soon as you get your degree, write a bovine feculence book, get recognized, you are screwed, because you just buried your mind in the nonsense of other people, and you think it is yours.

At this point you have been ruined for any form of objective reason. This is the normal human process that buries your consciousness in beliefs.

You will or may find that parts of your belief are true, but that has nothing to do with the whole of the religion.  Indoctrination works because partial or complete truths are incorporated along with the bovine feculence.

It is well know in sales techniques to use truth, then implications to get the people to purchase. 

This is why I am a terrible sales person.  Most of the sales seminars I went to were disgusting, and the manipulation of egos, the ability to create desires and to force the "prospects" to spend money as if they would be stupid to not buy is a sad statement of human ethics founded on money. This is exactly the same crap used to sell evolution.

If you don't conform, then you are considered to be "stupid", "uneducated" ,  a "cretard", and other nice terms. Since most people want to just be accepted, and they hate to be scorned as stupid, this is a powerful use of emotional nonsense to get young people, teenagers in particular are prone to this.  They need to have expensive designer clothes to be accepted in society and such. This is how clothing companies make most of their money.  $300 for a pair of sneekers????

Listen carefully to these videos and you need to listen two or three times or more until you understand how to get control and filter the crap that humans inflict on each other.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Re: I find it funny as Hell!
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2010 at 12:57pm

When will you understand that science is not a philosophy. If a scientist discovers a scientific idea, we are bound to repeat that idea because it is sound science. This doesn't mean we are being controlled on how to think or act. What you are proposing is pure ignorance of science. Free thinking is not synonymous with ignorance, I'm sorry.

Quote:
The only agenda a true teacher has is to un teach you from delusional things.  To help you to back off on your ridiculous beliefs.

I agree entirely. That's why I am an atheist.. But wait, you believe in God don't you? Isn't that by far the most delusional belief in existence?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2010 at 1:31pm

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 at 12:57pm:
When will you understand that science is not a philosophy. If a scientist discovers a scientific idea, we are bound to repeat that idea because it is sound science. This doesn't mean we are being controlled on how to think or act. What you are proposing is pure ignorance of science. Free thinking is not synonymous with ignorance, I'm sorry.

Quote:

I agree entirely. That's why I am an atheist.. But wait, you believe in God don't you? Isn't that by far the most delusional belief in existence?

My God is not the God of any religion.

As I have stated thousands of times God = Truth

If God does not equal Truth then it is not God.

If you are not seeking the truth, then you are seeking to perpetuate nonsense.

There exists only two things in this. The Truth and the other is nonsense. There is no gray area in this at all.

You should never accept anything that anyone teaches without you fully investigating it to see if it is really true.

When you have force beliefs from "nice" teachers who appear to be rational and you simple believe you are not a truth seeker.

If you are not a truth seeker then your life is a waste, in my opinion.

Emotional Causes, Ego, Attachments, Beliefs not founded in Truth, are the enemy of the Truth.

Most everything you believe is not true.  When you get clear of all attachments, ego, beliefs and get control of your mind you are free and you will find God.

God is not what you believe God to be.  This is what all the "seers" say.

If you don't seek to know the truth, with the purpose of finding out what is real, then you are common as dirt and your life is common as dirt.

Most of these people teaching you this crap want to keep you down, at their level, and they never want you to do better than them as you will take their job and get recognition that they want,  because they are groveling around in emotional bovine garbage and want you to be there with them.
It is human nature.

If you want to be free and seek to find the truth and make this circle (below) one circle with no separation between the truth and your "beliefs" which will become pure knowledge, then you have to break free of other people's limitations they impose on you.

You seem like a sweet person really, and you need to get free from having others control your mind. Then you will get along easier.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #3 - Jan 20th, 2010 at 2:04pm

Do you believe that your "God" is a sentient all powerful being?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Jan 20th, 2010 at 6:00pm

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 at 2:04pm:
Do you believe that your "God" is a sentient all powerful being?

Reread the above post until you get it.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #5 - Jan 20th, 2010 at 6:18pm

Reread it again, I just put more.

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #6 - Feb 1st, 2010 at 8:28am

It's a yes or no question Goodscience. Answer me with a yes or no. I am not going to treat your paragraph like it's a puzzle.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #7 - Feb 1st, 2010 at 8:34pm

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Feb 1st, 2010 at 8:28am:
It's a yes or no question Goodscience. Answer me with a yes or no. I am not going to treat your paragraph like it's a puzzle.

I don't think that God is something the human mind can understand or even comprehend.  That is my answer. The mind of most humans is pretty weak and feeble, including mine and I have a tested IQ of over 180, way above genius.
This is exactly the same thing that Einstein said, because the more you know the more you realize how stupid and weak humans are. The most intelligent people on this earth are really morons compared to all the knowledge there is.

If you put faith in morons (all humans are morons,by the way, in comparison to the knowledge of the universe), then you become what you meditate on.... a friggin moron.

The idea is to not clutter you mind with religious nonsense of any kind that interferes with seeking the truth.
If you are not seeking the truth then what the heck are you seeking?

The only answer to that is: You are seeking to perpetuate delusional messed up beliefs.

If you are too stupid to understand science on the deepest levels, then you can never call yourself a scientist. If you allow other people to pressure you into a belief and tell you that you are a weak and stupid person if you don't suck up to their beliefs, then you can go away and I never want to hear from you again.  You are not a good student of the truth, but a weak suck and fall for other people's agendas.

If you want to stand strong and actually seek the truth, then keep reading my stuff until you get free of all delusional beliefs. This is what I have been doing for ALL of my life.

The first thing to do is to decide that you are not going to be the pawn or "bitch" of some other idiots beliefs.

Never believe anyone no matter who they are, not even me. If you are too low IQ to understand something then you never ever believe it, until the day you die.  You are destroying your life by surrendering to nonsense you don't even understand.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #8 - Feb 1st, 2010 at 8:55pm

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 at 12:57pm:

Quote:

You cannot believe you are an atheist if you believe in religious nonsense.  There is no such argument as creationism against evodelusionism. Both are projections of delusions with no empirical evidence.

I was tested intensely for a psych evaluation and I scored extremely high on logic and reason, extremely low on any delusional concepts.  I have very little emotional responses compared to people who are easy to brainwash.  I recognize nonsense immediately.

The ONLY way to have intelligence free from bovine garbage is to guard against nonsense.

You are not capable of guarding your intelligence from nonsense, that is why you have a low IQ. When you delude yourself, nobody can help you but you to pull yourself out,by backing out the door you came to this delusional house of nut jobs, and Evodelusionism religious fanatics, who just want you to be just like them, a f**king moron.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print