Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This is just classic!!!! (Read 10894 times)
MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

This is just classic!!!!
Feb 5th, 2010 at 8:25am

Just a few good laughs to start my day!

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Re: This is just classic!!!!
Reply #1 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 8:33am

Just a few good laughs to start my day! [/quote]

I thought NephilimFree had set the bar, but it appears GSFY might be a worthy challenger. At least Neph makes definitive statements that can be objectively disproven... GSFY seems to have made weaseling out of ever providing a solid argument into an art form.

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 9:17am

Just a few good laughs to start my day! [/quote]

I thought NephilimFree had set the bar, but it appears GSFY might be a worthy challenger. At least Neph makes definitive statements that can be objectively disproven... GSFY seems to have made weaseling out of ever providing a solid argument into an art form. [/quote]

Let me ask you this question;
Where is your absolute evidence for evolution.  It must be physical, irrefutable, have no other plausibilities and no opinions?
If you can't answer that question, then why are you a religious believer in fantasy?
You are the joke.  You are to be ridiculed and you will be, just like all of those who adamantly believed the world was flat.  They used to ridicule people who didn't believe in their science as well.  There is no difference. You are a moron.
I know how you weak humans operate. You cannot confront the truth about your dumb ass beliefs, so you make up crap about those who oppose you and try to help you to get free of your delusions.  It is just like any cult on this planet.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Dab33r
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 11:50am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 9:17am:

I thought NephilimFree had set the bar, but it appears GSFY might be a worthy challenger. At least Neph makes definitive statements that can be objectively disproven... GSFY seems to have made weaseling out of ever providing a solid argument into an art form. [/quote]

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution.  It must be physical, irrefutable, have no other plausibilities and no opinions? [/quote]

You can plug your ears, and cover your eyes, and scream that there is no evidence until you are blue in the face... but that will not change the fact that the evidence is right in front of you, and that you are refusing to admit that it is there.

Oh, and banning people doesn't make your argument right either.

A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 3:14pm

Dab33r wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 11:50am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 9:17am:

I thought NephilimFree had set the bar, but it appears GSFY might be a worthy challenger. At least Neph makes definitive statements that can be objectively disproven... GSFY seems to have made weaseling out of ever providing a solid argument into an art form.

Quote:
Where is your absolute evidence for evolution.  It must be physical, irrefutable, have no other plausibilities and no opinions?

You can plug your ears, and cover your eyes, and scream that there is no evidence until you are blue in the face... but that will not change the fact that the evidence is right in front of you, and that you are refusing to admit that it is there.

Oh, and banning people doesn't make your argument right either.

That is not an answer.  Either answer the question and start a dialog or get the f**k out of here.

I only ban people for direct violations of the rules.  Did you read them?

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

Dab33r
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #5 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 3:25pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 3:14pm:
That is not an answer.  Either answer the question and start a dialog or get the f**k out of here.

I have answered the question. You ignored it. Not my fault.

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 3:14pm:
I only ban people for direct violations of the rules.  Did you read them?

Not only did I read them, I have pointed out to you several times that you yourself violate them quite frequently.

Here's the User Agreement, just so we're all on the same page:

Quote:
You agree, through your use of these forums, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to this forum.

Note that it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this forum. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this forum. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator of this forum immediately. We have the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum, and any related websites to this forum. We at this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you. You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account to post messages or browse this forum. After you register and log into this forum, you can fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information we deem inaccurate or vulgar will be removed.

Any deliberate defamation will warrant a warning, only one warning, then you remove the post or correct it or we ban you. That is a most important rule of conduct here. Talk about science or science related subjects, not about specific people in any negative, demeaning or disrespectful way. We are here to share and have open constructive and stimulating communication. Most Evolution forum are full of anger and demeaning nonsense that is a smoke screen to stop communication. Why would you want that?

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Thank you for joining and helping us build a successful online community.

So, what in that did I violate? And if I did indeed violate something, where was my warning? Never happened.

And for the record, the part you repeatedly violate is:
Quote:
you will not post any material which is false, ... inaccurate, ...

Censoring your opposition does not validate your position.

A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 3:28pm

I have not banned you unless you are using a new board name from the time you were banned.

Now, where is your absolute evidence for evolution that is physical, irrefutable, has no other plausibilities and has NO OPINIONS in it? 

Start there.  This is what you need to address instead of all your evaluations of what your religion teaches you.

IP Logged

Dab33r
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #7 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 3:50pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 3:28pm:
I have not banned you unless you are using a new board name from the time you were banned.

Now, where is your absolute evidence for evolution that is physical, irrefutable, has no other plausibilities and has NO OPINIONS in it? 

Start there.  This is what you need to address instead of all your evaluations of what your religion teaches you.

You banned my original account, that you can find participating earlier in this thread.

I personally find the ERV evidence to be the evidence you are asking for... and by that I mean the presence and placement of ERVs in all currently known genomes, not just human and chimpanzee, and the fact that the "Tree of Life" that is constructed from those ERVs is identical to the Trees of Life constructed through other techniques such as phylogeny and morphology.

I'm aware that your standards for "plausibility" differ greatly from those held by everyone else... but there's not much I can do about that.

I also provided you a link (http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/) that presents and explains some good evidence, but you seem to have missed it, or you are ignoring it?  Oooorrrrrrrrrr.... maybe that's what got me banned in the first place?   Grin

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #8 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 4:25pm

All of that is not an answer.  Because the "tree of life" cannot be verified without DNA. Don't you know that? You cannot get tissue samples from rocks.
The ERV's cannot be verified without a time machine and they have many other plausibilities.
A very short genealogy of DNA still only shows creatures that remain the same basic creatures, they have not evolved into anything else.

You need to learn what evidence really is.  Implication from belief is not evidence. Opinion is not evidence. Religious brainwashing and you believing before you examine evidence is not evidence.

IP Logged

Dab33r
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #9 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 4:53pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 4:25pm:
All of that is not an answer.

Of course it's not, to you... it never is. All you have to do is wave your hands in the air and declare it to be invalid, and tada!

The rest of us, on the other hand, aren't comfortable with discarding evidence just because it doesn't agree with our position.

Because the "tree of life" cannot be verified without DNA.

Many independent techniques can generate "trees of life". Each of these are valid on their own without any additional verification.

The ERV's cannot be verified without a time machine

Nonsense. The existence of these ERVs can be easily verified through simple (well, not simple, you need a lot of high tech equipment, but you know what I mean) observation. The construction of the tree of life from these ERVs can also be done without any time machine.

As for what I know you were implying... do we need a time machine to know that a murder took place, when we have a dead body, a pistol with fingerprints, a bullet with striations matching the barrel of said pistol, a video camera recording the shooting, and a match between the fingerprints and the face on the video? Of course not. Forensic science can reconstruct the events of the past from the available evidence, with no time machine required - and that same science can be applied to the ERV evidence to reconstruct the events of the past, with no time machine required.

and they have many other plausibilities.

No, they really don't. I know you have put forward one "plausibility" that relates human and chimpanzee ERVs, but not only do I not find that any more plausible than the evolution explanation, it also fails to account for the ERV evidence from the millions of other species on Earth.

A very short genealogy of DNA still only shows creatures that remain the same basic creatures, they have not evolved into anything else.

Again, you're using the faulty Creationist definition of "kinds", and ignoring what the Theory of Evolution actually says.

You need to learn what evidence really is.  Implication from belief is not evidence. Opinion is not evidence. Religious brainwashing and you believing before you examine evidence is not evidence.

You should take a step back and read your own words, and apply them to yourself. I started my life not accepting evolution, and it was only through direct examination of the evidence that I have come to understand it and accept it. There is no "belief" involved, except in the same way that I "believe" that the sun will "rise" tomorrow morning (we all know it's not really rising, but blah blah blah).

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #10 - Feb 7th, 2010 at 11:16pm

Dab33r wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 4:53pm:
All of that is not an answer.

Of course it's not, to you... it never is. All you have to do is wave your hands in the air and declare it to be invalid, and tada!

The rest of us, on the other hand, aren't comfortable with discarding evidence just because it doesn't agree with our position.

Because the "tree of life" cannot be verified without DNA.

Many independent techniques can generate "trees of life". Each of these are valid on their own without any additional verification.

The ERV's cannot be verified without a time machine

Nonsense. The existence of these ERVs can be easily verified through simple (well, not simple, you need a lot of high tech equipment, but you know what I mean) observation. The construction of the tree of life from these ERVs can also be done without any time machine.

As for what I know you were implying... do we need a time machine to know that a murder took place, when we have a dead body, a pistol with fingerprints, a bullet with striations matching the barrel of said pistol, a video camera recording the shooting, and a match between the fingerprints and the face on the video? Of course not. Forensic science can reconstruct the events of the past from the available evidence, with no time machine required - and that same science can be applied to the ERV evidence to reconstruct the events of the past, with no time machine required.

and they have many other plausibilities.

No, they really don't. I know you have put forward one "plausibility" that relates human and chimpanzee ERVs, but not only do I not find that any more plausible than the evolution explanation, it also fails to account for the ERV evidence from the millions of other species on Earth.

Again, you're using the faulty Creationist definition of "kinds", and ignoring what the Theory of Evolution actually says.

You should take a step back and read your own words, and apply them to yourself. I started my life not accepting evolution, and it was only through direct examination of the evidence that I have come to understand it and accept it. There is no "belief" involved, except in the same way that I "believe" that the sun will "rise" tomorrow morning (we all know it's not really rising, but blah blah blah).

Every thing you say is based on faith and belief and no evidence at all.  This is because your mind has been f**ked by brainwashing.  You do not recognize what empirical evidence is.  You spout OPINIONS like a crazy man, but you never show any evidence that is absolute and irrefutable and has no other plausibility.

Do you even understand those words.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #11 - Feb 7th, 2010 at 11:19pm

"As for what I know you were implying... do we need a time machine to know that a murder took place, when we have a dead body, a pistol with fingerprints, a bullet with striations matching the barrel of said pistol, a video camera recording the shooting, and a match between the fingerprints and the face on the video? Of course not. Forensic science can reconstruct the events of the past from the available evidence, with no time machine required - and that same science can be applied to the ERV evidence to reconstruct the events of the past, with no time machine required."

Yes and when you are standing there because out of shock you picked up the gun and when they shoot you with drugs to kill you for the murder, you will be still trying to figure out how you were charged with the murder.

So many people have already been put to death with your f**ked up logic.  Inference, implication, and just because you want to believe some thing does not make it real.

Understand.

Both Evodelusionism and Creationism are not science.  They should not be taught as science, because both are religious in nature and require faith and belief. Faith and belief is not science.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #12 - Feb 7th, 2010 at 11:39pm

"Again, you're using the faulty Creationist definition of "kinds", and ignoring what the Theory of Evolution actually says."

I don't use any terms of creationists, because that is religous.

I know exactly the nonsense in detail of what Evodelusionism is.

If it has no basis in reality then it is not real.  Therefor I don't give a garbage what the dogma is if it is not based on sane use of evidence.

Evodelusionism and Creationism are both religious. Both are not to be taught in public schools. Both are based on faith and belief, with no evidence.

GET IT!

This is the Truth.  It is easy to show. All you have to do is get away from all cult members and get free of this crap.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #13 - Feb 8th, 2010 at 12:05am

Dab33r wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 3:50pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 3:28pm:

You banned my original account, that you can find participating earlier in this thread.

I personally find the ERV evidence to be the evidence you are asking for... and by that I mean the presence and placement of ERVs in all currently known genomes, not just human and chimpanzee, and the fact that the "Tree of Life" that is constructed from those ERVs is identical to the Trees of Life constructed through other techniques such as phylogeny and morphology.

I'm aware that your standards for "plausibility" differ greatly from those held by everyone else... but there's not much I can do about that.

I also provided you a link (http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/) that presents and explains some good evidence, but you seem to have missed it, or you are ignoring it?  Oooorrrrrrrrrr.... maybe that's what got me banned in the first place?   Grin

I am going to ask you to learn what evidence really is. So, you can understand.
Evidence has no slogans in it.
Evidence has no faith in it.
Evidence has no belief in it.

Evidence IS physical and requires no belief and faith.
Evidence is obvious and requires no belief and faith.
Real evidence is irrefutable and cannot be argued about.
Evidence only shows one plausibility and has no others.
When all the evidence only shows one thing, and you can't see it, it is because of brainwashing.
Real evidence is testable and repeatable.  It must be shown to be REAL by the scientific method. There is no use of the scientific method in any of the papers on evolution. They only show a belief. The actual physical evidence does not reflect what the believer is saying.  Belief is projected on evidence and is never just looked at for what it is, except by people like me who are not brainwashed.
Real evidence has NO OPINIONS in it and is not based on faith and belief from early childhood brainwashing.

Huge gaps in the fossil record for example, cannot be filled in with faith and belief.
The fact that all we have seen in the DNA, Fossils, ERV's  and all of genetics and all the now living creatures,  is evidence for creatures to want to survive and adapt as the same creatures. AND ALL of the evidence supports that and only that, then how can you get that evolution is real?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #14 - Feb 8th, 2010 at 12:12am

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White"
This is just another delusional believer. The pot calling the kettle black. There are many of these idiots out there who believe this crap.  A million believers does not make anything real. It is called mass hysteria.

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution that has no opinions in it. It must be irrefutable, obvious, physical, testable and have no other plausibilities?

Only an insane person who believes in fairy tales and magical monsters mystical causes can believe in evodelusionism.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print