Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A challenge for GoodScience (Read 19396 times)
Iwannagetcheekywithyou
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Re: A challenge for GoodScience
Reply #30 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 2:55am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 at 1:19pm:
You f**knig nitwit.

I don't need any evidence.  I am not the one promoting nonsense.

YES YOU ARE. You say that words have changed their meaning over time, observed by you, and done with an agenda. THIS IS AN UNVERIED CLAIM!
Why the hell should anyone listen to a word you say when you won't/can't back up THE VERY REASONS YOU GIVE FOR NOT BELIEVING IN EVOLUTION?

Why won't you answer the question?

Quote:
YOU ARE!

When are you going to get this into your skull: I'VE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A PROPONENT OF EVOLUTION!

Quote:
You f**king moron.

I think you're the one who has no control over their temper and cannot connect one thought to another - You've studies for either 41 or 45 years, read 200,000 or 20,000 papers on the subject, use definitions of words no scientist has OBSERVABLY EVER USED, and can't back up a simple claim... Who is the one with a flawed argument?
Now, WHERE IS YOUR ABSOLUTE EVIDENCE THAT WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE. NO nonsense OR OPINION, NO ANECDOTES OR FAIRY TALES?

Quote:
Now where is your f**king PHYSICAL evidence that is irrefutable for evolution?

I'm not providing anything until you provide some proof that you HAVEN'T JUST MADE ALL THIS feculence UP. 

Quote:
Only a f**king moron would not answer this question.

Aren't you in your sixties or something? Why do you act like a f**king baby?

Quote:
Answer this question or you are banned again, and again and again.

Why should I answer the question when you won't answer mine? You want people to believe what you say, yes? I cannot believe you until you show proof, the same as you require of others. Get it?
YOU ASKED PEOPLE TO QUESTION EVERYTHING! So when I question you you flip out like a mental patient. What the hell? Why can't you answer?
I can register at least one more time than you can ban me and I also have a large collection of your posts on file. You will not win this one. Just answer the question and we can move back to rational debate, or is that too much for you to handle?
Come on, give it a go. Show me the truth of your statements. Remember, start with small truths and try to never lie - this is how you live your life, right? The evidence must be PHYSICAL,  irrefutable, have no other plausibilities and contain no OPINIONS. 
Show me the truth, GSFY.

IP Logged

YouCantHandleTruth
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #31 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 4:26am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 at 11:41pm:
Who is your authority on what constitutes a law of science?

Not you. But that's a good question... I guess the definition is based on it's accepted usage by the scientific community in general.

Who owns your mind?  I own my mind and I never allow any logical fallacies to get near it.

Your mind IS a logical fallacy!

Why do you believe them?  Do you ever think for yourself or are you just a pawn of other stupid humans with extremely low IQ's?  I highly recommend this book.

I believe that which is observably true, or can be confirmed through other means. If someone makes a claim that is questionable, I investigate their basis for making such a claime, and I evaluate what I find against what I already know to be true.

I've evaluated what you post, and it's highly questionable at best.

"What a fool believes he sees no wise man has the power to reason away" - The Doobie Brothers

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #32 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 4:43pm

Iwannagetcheekywithyou wrote on Feb 25th, 2010 at 2:55am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 at 1:19pm:
You weak stupid nitwit.

I don't need any evidence.  I am not the one promoting nonsense.

YES YOU ARE. You say that words have changed their meaning over time, observed by you, and done with an agenda. THIS IS AN UNVERIED CLAIM!
Why the hell should anyone listen to a word you say when you won't/can't back up THE VERY REASONS YOU GIVE FOR NOT BELIEVING IN EVOLUTION?

Why won't you answer the question?

Quote:
YOU ARE!

When are you going to get this into your skull: I'VE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A PROPONENT OF EVOLUTION!

Quote:
You f**king moron.

I think you're the one who has no control over their temper and cannot connect one thought to another - You've studies for either 41 or 45 years, read 200,000 or 20,000 papers on the subject, use definitions of words no scientist has OBSERVABLY EVER USED, and can't back up a simple claim... Who is the one with a flawed argument?
Now, WHERE IS YOUR ABSOLUTE EVIDENCE THAT WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE. NO nonsense OR OPINION, NO ANECDOTES OR FAIRY TALES?

Quote:
Now where is your f**king PHYSICAL evidence that is irrefutable for evolution?

I'm not providing anything until you provide some proof that you HAVEN'T JUST MADE ALL THIS feculence UP. 

Quote:
Only a f**king moron would not answer this question.

Aren't you in your sixties or something? Why do you act like a f**king baby?

Quote:
Answer this question or you are banned again, and again and again.

Why should I answer the question when you won't answer mine? You want people to believe what you say, yes? I cannot believe you until you show proof, the same as you require of others. Get it?
YOU ASKED PEOPLE TO QUESTION EVERYTHING! So when I question you you flip out like a mental patient. What the hell? Why can't you answer?
I can register at least one more time than you can ban me and I also have a large collection of your posts on file. You will not win this one. Just answer the question and we can move back to rational debate, or is that too much for you to handle?
Come on, give it a go. Show me the truth of your statements. Remember, start with small truths and try to never lie - this is how you live your life, right? The evidence must be PHYSICAL,  irrefutable, have no other plausibilities and contain no OPINIONS. 
Show me the truth, GSFY.

You are a closed minded nitwit, like most Evotards.  You talk in circles, like most Evotards, because you have been taught out of logic and reason.

I am done with closed minded retards who can't even understand simple scientific terms.  This is because yoru religious nonsense is coveing your "mind's eyes". I wish you well but until you answer my question you are banned.

I am not going to deal with talking in circles with nitwits any longer.
If you want to get free of this nonsense and find what is really going on, I have given you the evidence. It is clear and easy for anyone who is not brainwashed to see.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

TheTruthIsAlive
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #33 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 5:32pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 25th, 2010 at 4:43pm:
You are a closed minded nitwit, like most Evotards.  You talk in circles, like most Evotards, because you have been taught out of logic and reason.

No, you moron, he's not talking in circles. He's asking ONE question, and repeating it asking you over and over to answer it... and you are avoiding it.

I am done with closed minded retards who can't even understand simple scientific terms.

So... you're closing the board down, then? Good choice.

This is because yoru religious nonsense is coveing your "mind's eyes". I wish you well but until you answer my question you are banned.

And how is he supposed to answer it if he's banned?

Good idea.. talking to yourself is a sign of insanity.

If you want to get free of this nonsense and find what is really going on, I have given you the evidence.

You haven't given garbage! You've told a story, with absolutely no supporting evidence!

It is clear and easy for anyone who is not brainwashed to see.

The only one here who's brainwashed is you - brainwashed into believing your own nonsense.

IP Logged

Iwannagetgeekywithyou
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #34 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 6:13pm

And how exactly is asking the 'teacher' of this site a question, a SINGLE QUESTION, being closed-minded? Is this yet another example of a term you use but seem to have an entirely different definition to the rest of the English-speaking world? Come on, stop being silly.

Quote:
I am done with closed minded retards who can't even understand simple scientific terms.

You mean you can't show the evidence but I should just trust that what you say is correct? I think not.

Quote:
This is because yoru religious nonsense is coveing your "mind's eyes". I wish you well but until you answer my question you are banned.

Lol. You banned me for all of what, 3 minutes? I told you I can register more times than you can ban - you'll have to close the forum down, bud. Alternatively, you could show the evidence that the words in the other thread have been changed to suit the agenda of scientists. Come on.

Quote:

It's not circular, it's direct; show me the evidence that the words in the other thread have been changed to suit the agenda of scientists. Perhaps your mind isn't as free as you suggest.

Quote:
If you want to get free of this nonsense and find what is really going on, I have given you the evidence.

You've given nothing. Literally. Now would be a good time to show the evidence that the words in the other thread have been changed to suit the agenda of scientists.

Quote:

See what? The 'clarity' that you have? That's a bit too opaque for me.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #35 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 6:16pm

Iwannagetgeekywithyou wrote on Feb 25th, 2010 at 6:13pm:

And how exactly is asking the 'teacher' of this site a question, a SINGLE QUESTION, being closed-minded? Is this yet another example of a term you use but seem to have an entirely different definition to the rest of the English-speaking world? Come on, stop being silly.

Quote:

You mean you can't show the evidence but I should just trust that what you say is correct? I think not.

Quote:

Lol. You banned me for all of what, 3 minutes? I told you I can register more times than you can ban - you'll have to close the forum down, bud. Alternatively, you could show the evidence that the words in the other thread have been changed to suit the agenda of scientists. Come on.

Quote:

It's not circular, it's direct; show me the evidence that the words in the other thread have been changed to suit the agenda of scientists. Perhaps your mind isn't as free as you suggest.

Quote:

You've given nothing. Literally. Now would be a good time to show the evidence that the words in the other thread have been changed to suit the agenda of scientists.

Quote:

I have answered your questions at least 10 times over and over.  You are not capable of understanding the answers.
I am not kidding you on this.

You have been brainwashed into some stupid belief system that does not allow you to think for yourself any longer.
That is a sad condition to be in, so much so, that you can't understand what real science is.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

Iwannagetgeekywithyou
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #36 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 6:28pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 25th, 2010 at 6:16pm:
Iwannagetgeekywithyou wrote on Feb 25th, 2010 at 6:13pm:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I have answered your questions at least 10 times over and over.  You are not capable of understanding the answers.
I am not kidding you on this.

What? You have not given ANY evidence whatsoever and have NOT answered the question. I thought you didn't lie?
I have it on file...

Quote:
You have been brainwashed into some stupid belief system that does not allow you to think for yourself any longer.

And how would you know that without some empirical evidence?

Quote:
That is a sad condition to be in, so much so, that you can't understand what real science is.

I think it is you who is confused. Now, the question was:

Where and when did you witness the changes to the words in the OP, and where is the evidence of this? Anecdote is not evidence.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #37 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 6:44pm

Having a bunch of delusional Evotards as your back up, is not a sign of intelligence, nor is it a sign of a person who can think for themselves.

I have studied this for now, 41 years.  I have read more "scientific papers" than most of the people on earth that I have ever met.

I take in the evidence and make clean and pure logical conclusions that are not based on "peer pressure" the need to f**king "belong" or some need for a fucikng degree in nonsense. 

You are completely controlled by group think and sideways logic  Sideways logic:  belief first and foremost and all evidence is forced to fit the dumb ass belief.  And all evidence that is contrary or conflicts with the f**king belief is held away from the students.  No person who is brainwashed, is allowed to see any evidence that would destroy their faith and belief.

The high priests teach you that you should not ever listen to anyone but them as to what the truth is. This is a f**king cult.

They teach you to accept "assumptions" as if it was the truth on things that have nothing to base even the f**king assumption on.

It amazes me that people are this stupid, but with an IQ of over 180, you can see why that is such a difficult concept to think that people are that stupid.

I often say to myself, "how can this person actually believe this feculence?  It is so easy to refute and to show all the logical fallacies in."

Yet, brainwashing and ego with pride and the need to belong and to be a member of this cult is stronger than their logic, reason, ethics, or any normal thoughts that would stop any sane person from believing this horseshit. Emotional control by society, peers, parents, teachers, preachers, voodoo doctors and what ever the f**k you think (and allow them to f**k your mind) has control over your mind is far more important than guarding your mind from nonsense.

All of my life people have seemed to be somewhat stupid, and I have only found a couple hundred people who live even 3/4 the way into clear logic.

You need to try Yoga or something to get your "center" back from the weak humans you gave it too.

I was there. I am the witness to this crap happening in science. Don't you ever question my integrity, you ignorant, nitwits. Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print