Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Here is some reality check for you! (Read 19096 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Here is some reality check for you!
Reply #60 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 11:38am

metha wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 at 11:04am:
Quote:
How did the entire universe come out of one proton and one electron in a huge

From where do you have that the universe came from one proton and one electron? Not true.

Quote:
How did that "seed" of hydrogen know how to form all the elements?

That's not what happened.

Quote:
How did it know to compress all that gas into a tiny mass, then explode when all the basic elements were created by fusion of the positive and negative (electrons and protons) building blocks of this universe?

Explode? From where do you have that something exploded?

Quote:
This is the theory of evolution as it is explained by Evodelusionists all over the world.

From someone not a supporter of Evolution; what you say here is not true. I have never seen anyone on this forum (or anywhere else) stating evolution in the way you do.

You think about what I have taught you.

There is no apparent or logical evidence for anything other than what I try to present.

The Big Bang is pretty obvious as how the universe was started, the ideas around how it happened are not fact. We can see the universe expanding from one point in space.

In the beginning was only the basic.  One positive and one negative.  There can be no other way. It is the foundation of all existence.

The computer you type on is binary. It does not operate on three.  The universe is the dance of positive and negative.

This is how evolution is stated as you go along and accept all the bovine feculence, eventually you will think that this is one big accident and that random is real.  Evolution is the idea that we evolved from fish. Grin

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #61 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 11:56am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 at 11:38am:
In the beginning was only the basic.  One positive and one negative.  There can be no other way. It is the foundation of all existence.

We do not know about the beginning yet. We know a lot, however, about the first few fractions of a second after the beginning. I believe that God made things happen, before the beginning. The rest is history.

Quote:
The computer you type on is binary. It does not operate on three.

Yes, but I could have made a ternary computer. 

Quote:
The universe is the dance of positive and negative.

Yes it is.

Quote:
This is how evolution is stated as you go along and accept all the bovine feculence, eventually you will think that this is one big accident and that random is real.   Grin

Once again; I do not accept the theory of evolution.

I agree with your conclusion, but not your arguments. I strongly disagree with the post I responded to, and it was my intention to reply to that only.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #62 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 11:58am

There is no evidence for anything other than what I teach.

This is what I disagree on. I have given strong evidence not supporting your claims about several things. I also feel that many of your claims are not supported by evidence. I feel that you sometimes make claims without any arguments or evidence. Saying that something is a law, doesn't make it true. You need much more than that.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #63 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 12:11pm

metha wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 at 11:58am:
There is no evidence for anything other than what I teach.

This is what I disagree on. I have given strong evidence not supporting your claims about several things. I also feel that many of your claims are not supported by evidence. I feel that you sometimes make claims without any arguments or evidence. Saying that something is a law, doesn't make it true. You need much more than that.

There is no random in the universe.  It violates the other laws of physics.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #64 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 12:12pm

If a ternary computer was plausible, it would already exist.

Digital only works with on and off, no on off and maybe on or off.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #65 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 3:04pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 at 12:12pm:
If a ternary computer was plausible, it would already exist.

It already exists. The first ternary computer was designed in 1840, built from wood. Apart from that, a modern ternary computer was built by Soviet during the cold war.

Quote:
Digital only works with on and off, no on off and maybe on or off. 

Nope, it does not. Maybe-on-and-off is made up by you. There are more possibilities than ON and OFF.

Quote:
There is no random in the universe.  It violates the other laws of physics.

Again, you dissappoint me alot. It is NOT ENOUGH to state your opinion. You must SHOW me why. You never did, but I showed you why you are wrong. That you cannot see that, makes me really doubt my views that I share with you.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #66 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 6:24pm

The basis of science is cause and effect.

If you have no cause and effect you have no science at all and you have no life.

It is a foundational law of physics.  You cannot go any deeper than at this level of science physics.

It is obvious and unless your innate bs meter has been messed with by some forced belief, then you are not able to see what is obvious and self evident.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #67 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 7:04pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 at 6:24pm:
The basis of science is cause and effect.

If you have no cause and effect you have no science at all and you have no life.

It is a foundational law of physics.  You cannot go any deeper than at this level of science physics.

It is obvious and unless your innate bs meter has been messed with by some forced belief, then you are not able to see what is obvious and self evident.

When you are at the level of obvious and self evident, you cannot go any deeper than that when you seek the truth.

The basic foundation of life is positive and negative.  These are the two polarities that all of existence is based on.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print