Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Here is some reality check for you! (Read 19090 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Here is some reality check for you!
Reply #15 - Dec 20th, 2009 at 9:43pm

glowingape wrote on Dec 20th, 2009 at 12:29pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 19th, 2009 at 11:38pm:
Seekers of the truth are not concerned with religious beliefs.

No, they aren't. If there is a megalomaniacal jealous deity that throw people in hell, if you just think that he doesn't exists, that would make practically no difference in scientific community whatsoever. Well, asides of the fact that we should do whatever "it" says...

Quote:
The Truth = God.

The truth has nothing to do with God. The "truth" may or may not be connected to God. Altho I find it interesting, that you equate a magical being, that poofs stuff out of nothing with something like "truth". It's even funnier, that you are bringing it up, since you don't believe in it? If you don't believe in it, how can you bring it up?

There rest is just raving garbage, which I think it's something completely irrelevant for this topic.

There is no magical being, sitting on a throne.  God is all that exists.  You are too stupid to see that. The energy behind life comes from God. The laws of science come from God. Truth = God. 

In India the root of the term ignorance means your lack of awareness of God or the Truth.  Ignorance means no awareness of God.  Intelligence is the absolute awareness of God.  You are a moron.

The truth is that you are consciousness. That consciousness comes from God. The life within you that illuminates your mind can only come from God. Judd people are not able to see that.  They are "tamasic", or extremely dense and stupid.  You choose to be stupid and dense. There is nobody else to blame for you stupidity, just you.

God is consciousness. God is Truth. If you are not aware of the obvious, then you are f**ked and will never find peace.

There is no Hell. It does not exist.  If you read the Bible, which I have read and you have not, hell does not exist in the bible. In ancient times there was a constant fire pit going used to burn things called Gehenna, where they burned trash like dead bodies and trash. It simply means that  you choose death and not to live any further. Your individuality is destroyed forever, because that is what you choose and what you believe with all your mind, emotions and totally immersed in that f**ked up delusion. 

There is no eternal hell, only eternal death for those who cannot exist in the conditions that fit their consciousness.

You are so stupid that you will most likely be destroyed and never allowed to live again, because that is what you want.
You want to be destroyed.  I choose life.

You create your life based on the condition of your consciousness.  If you believe in death as nothing and not ever being alive; then that is what you get.  Belief is the cause of death.  You can only die if you absolutely believe in it.  That "apple" is the apple of belief and being totally absorbed deeply in delusion.
Try putting your mind around that one.  You choose death, not life. You want death. You desire death. You desire to stop the pain because you live in mental anguish of total ignorance of God.
Awareness of God, is bliss, joy, peace and love. These are extremely foreign to you, because you are a delusional hateful weak human, as is apparent by your posting on here. You would not make a pimple on a scientists ass.

Without the awareness of the consciousness behind this existence you are a f**king moron.

The cause of suffering is from not knowing God. That means you live in suffering and mental garbage.  If you want to be free, then choose freedom, instead of death, choose life.

The best comparison is you life is like constantly smashing your thumb with a hammer.  You are so stupid that you don't  realize that you are the one using the hammer on your thumb. When you stop hitting yourself with your f**ked up beliefs then the pain stops.

You are basically f**ked and you f**ked yourself ,by your f**ked up beliefs.

In this world there is the Truth and there is bovine garbage. There is nothing in between.

You choose to follow f**ked up humans as your God, and so you suffer because of it.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #16 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 1:02am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 20th, 2009 at 9:43pm:
There is no magical being, sitting on a throne.  God is all that exists.  You are too stupid to see that. The energy behind life comes from God. The laws of science come from God. Truth = God. 

How many times do you need to erect this "God" character to prove, that you don't believe in it?

Quote:
Diamond are no longer carbon, they are diamonds.  Moron! ~ GSFY

Quote:
Photosynthesis is a carbon digesting process. ~ GSFY

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #17 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 8:49am

glowingape wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 at 1:02am:

How many times do you need to erect this "God" character to prove, that you don't believe in it?

There is no God character, that is your belief.  God is way beyond your feeble mind. The truth is way beyond your feeble mind. The mind is the problem that interferes with the truth.  Your religion of mystical causes and magical processes has no merit at all.  It is based on pure bovine garbage.
You know almost nothing of science.   People like you are the cause of a lot of suffering in this world.  You create hate and factions.  You do nothing positive for humanity with this disgusting religion of yours.  Your religion is pretty much the worst cult crap I have ever studied.  Here is your religion for you to read about.

A science based on slogans is not science. 
A science not based on using the scientific method is not science.
A science that has no real evidence is a religion.
A science that debases the established sciences by avoiding the existing laws of science is not science.
A science that has only partial truths destroys the clarity of the partial truths, by religious beliefs.
A science that pollutes established definitions of scientific terms to match a belief is just garbage.
A science that forces belief on evidence and never looks at any other plausibilities is not science.
A science that modifies evidence to match the belief is not science.
A science that fills in huge gaps in the evidence with belief is not science.
A science that uses magical processes and mystical creatures that have never been shown to exist is not science.

There is no need to fill in the blanks on things you know nothing about by using beliefs. This is a human weakness.

Instead of pushing this nonsense of genetic instability and random nonsense. Why not use what is real, what you can test and forget the crap of evodelusionism?

Genetics used to be a real science, until this crap has polluted it with garbage beliefs and no evidence to back it.

If you actually think and believe this.

1/ The entire world full of creatures and plant life, came from tiny single cell organisms that started all by themselves.
2/ These tiny single cell "creatures" started growing and by some random events, became extremely complicated, and became the cells and genetic structures of marine life.
3/ Marine life, fish, decided to get out of the water and walk on land, for no apparent reason, grew four legs, lungs, and a totally new digestive system to eat food on land that they never ate before.
4/ Eventually these fish became reptiles.
5/ These reptiles became mammals and birds.
6/ Over some immense time all the creatures "evolved" including the amazingly complex humans.
7/ Bacteria evolves into new creatures.
8/ This belief proves beyond all doubts that there is not God a proves that all religions are wrong, except for your religion of Evodelusionism.

I know for a fact that 1 through 8 is utter nonsense with absolutely no evidence showing any of this has taken place, except in the minds of people like you.
And the only way this can happen to you is by brainwashing with "slogans" from people who believe this nonsense.
The slogans burn their way into your brain until you think it is real.  This is how all religions start out in a child.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #18 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 9:43am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 at 8:49am:
glowingape wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 at 1:02am:

There is no God character, that is your belief.  God is way beyond your feeble mind.

*random drumbeats*
Yep. You've stated at least 20 times, that you don't believe in God. At least. But you keep saying in the very same breath, that the "God" exists. Form doesn't matter.

Maybe one should actually look into the dictionary what the word "lying" means. Because the statement above is exactly that.

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #19 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 9:46am

And why do you keep repeating something, that was already refuted multiple times? Should I *REALLY* answer something that was already answered at least 5 times?

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #20 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 9:54am

glowingape wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 at 9:46am:

And why do you keep repeating something, that was already refuted multiple times? Should I *REALLY* answer something that was already answered at least 5 times?

So you renounce the Theory of Evolution then?

After 40 years of looking at this crap and seeing that it leads nowhere, has no scientific basis, and is not supported with anything but projection of religious beliefs; it is clear that it is a religion with magical causes and mystical events that have never taken place.
Only really weak and feeble people would believe such crap.

In the future, you believes will be looked upon as idiots. History will go down with you being seen as not scientists at all, but friggin idiots.  I certainly see you that way.

I was tested with extreme IQ and science/math has been my life since I was a young child.  Whenever someone tells you something, you should never believe them, but seek the truth far away from the dumb sheep in the classes of pure nonsense and  indoctrination.

Now, where is your absolute evidence for evolution, with no opinions at all?  Opinions are not evidence, and so far all you have is belief and opinions based on believe, because there is no evidence to support such a dumb ass belief.

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #21 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 10:14am

Look in the mirror, note the changes in your DNA, note that this occurs in every person and that the frequency in gene varients in the population changes over time, and we name that process... evolution.

Now, where is your absolute evidence that these changes are not mutations but are old gene structures from the past.

Proof: Not a scientific concept.
Nephilmfree: For those occasions when evidence and reason just aren't enough.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #22 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 11:26am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 at 9:54am:

Yep. And I'm replacing it with the fact, that humans are descendants from laughing squirrels and a gravy pudding. Oh, and a box of chocolate is our sibling. So DON'T EAT IT!

But let me get this straight; Because I haven't bothered to answer a question, that was already answered a dozen times on this very forum, I'm inclined to "renounce a theory of evolution"? The thing, that you have no clue, what it actually means, even if you've been told what it means EXACTLY?

Quote:
After 40 years of looking at this crap and seeing that it leads nowhere, has no scientific basis, and is not supported with anything but projection of religious beliefs; it is clear that it is a religion with magical causes and mystical events that have never taken place.

I've told you, that that statement means squat to me. You have yet to show, that you've actually bothered to read any paper on any life science. So far, you've shown anything like that.

Quote:
In the future, you believes will be looked upon as idiots. History will go down with you being seen as not scientists at all, but friggin idiots.  I certainly see you that way.

Statement of no effect.

Quote:
I was tested with extreme IQ and science/math has been my life since I was a young child.

I'm marking this as "crap" again. Extreme IQ? If that is so true, why are you so eager to delete comments, when they don't fit into your version of "reality"?

The "Extreme IQ" qould have no problem with answering the straightforward questions, rather than delete questions, modify the posts, erecting strawmen and ad hominem attacks, or just simply lying.

You claim to be a "honest" person, but none of that was shown as of yet...

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #23 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 6:53pm

glowingape wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 at 11:26am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 at 9:54am:

Yep. And I'm replacing it with the fact, that humans are descendants from laughing squirrels and a gravy pudding. Oh, and a box of chocolate is our sibling. So DON'T EAT IT!

But let me get this straight; Because I haven't bothered to answer a question, that was already answered a dozen times on this very forum, I'm inclined to "renounce a theory of evolution"? The thing, that you have no clue, what it actually means, even if you've been told what it means EXACTLY?

Quote:

I've told you, that that statement means squat to me. You have yet to show, that you've actually bothered to read any paper on any life science. So far, you've shown anything like that.

Quote:

Statement of no effect.

Quote:
I was tested with extreme IQ and science/math has been my life since I was a young child.

I'm marking this as "crap" again. Extreme IQ? If that is so true, why are you so eager to delete comments, when they don't fit into your version of "reality"?

The "Extreme IQ" qould have no problem with answering the straightforward questions, rather than delete questions, modify the posts, erecting strawmen and ad hominem attacks, or just simply lying.

You claim to be a "honest" person, but none of that was shown as of yet...

OK. We know you hate being made into a fool, but you can't help it when someone uses pure logic on your fantasy life.

Now, what absolute evidence do you have for evolution?
You cannot present any opinions,only factual physical evidence that is clear, cannot be refuted by other plausibilities and or evidence.

Go for it.  I am patient. I have read all the stuff on your beliefs.  I have read 20,000 or more "scientific papers" in my life and studied most fields of science. The only thing I have ever read in "evolution papers" is belief projected on evidence and only opinions from that dumb ass belief.

If you want to prove you are sane, then present the evidence that makes you credible with me. All your other ad-hominen attacks are bovine garbage.

You are the idiot who can't understand what I write, can't answer this very obvious question on evidence, and are projecting what you think my agenda is.  You are the straw man and attacking for no logical reason person.

I am making an ass out of you in public.

You have no evidence for evolution and you know it. That is your problem.  You cannot overcome the truth about your crap religion, based on mystical causes, magical processes, and mythological "heroes" of great primates who had some mutation and out popped humans.

Belief destroys your credibility.

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #24 - Dec 22nd, 2009 at 12:08am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 at 6:53pm:

And lying destroys yours, Jimmy.

You know why GSFY will lampoon your position endlessly but never tell you where he stands? Because he has no standing. He has no background in science. He has not spent 40 years reading every peer reviewed paper in the world. He's not a seeker of truth, a teacher or whatever else he's conjured up to make him feel better about himself. He's a liar. Aren't you, GSFY...
If I were Luke Skywalker (which I'm not, wouldn't want to give readers an erroneous impression), GSFY would be the Jawa that tries to sell me the dodgy astromech unit.
I expect that I've discovered too much and will have my posts removed, but strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can imagine, Darth GSFY.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #25 - Dec 22nd, 2009 at 3:25am

Interesting that I answered the question and he ignored it.

Proof: Not a scientific concept.
Nephilmfree: For those occasions when evidence and reason just aren't enough.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #26 - Dec 22nd, 2009 at 4:37am

OK. We know you hate being made into a fool, but you can't help it when someone uses pure logic on your fantasy life.

Yes, because you've shown your infaillible logic trough the forum. Well, except when it came down to actually answering a straightforward question. Than that logic fails, and you avoid answering the question like a plague. Instead, you spawn strawmen and other fallacies to make an non-existing case against the questioner.

Quote:
Didn't you said you've "studied" science, or is that just my imagination? I've wonder how come you never came to "Science, outside the math doesn't deal with absolutes". But if I wanted to "prove evolution", it would be enough just to go into a lab and a jar of Drosophila megaloster (or Escherichia coli), a microscope and a little patience. And it's repeated again and again and again and again...

Quote:
I have read all the stuff on your beliefs.  I have read 20,000 or more "scientific papers" in my life and studied most fields of science.
Of course you've read 20,000 papers in 40 years. Which would mean that you've read 1.3 peer-reviewed paper per day and fully understand it. That's why the "mutation" means some horrible "freaks of nature" and geologists use "radiation dating". And you repeat that again and again and again. Specially since MarDuk (iirc) found the paper dated somewhere in 1932 (that's like 16 years BEFORE you were born). So, your credibility of "I've read 20,000 papers in 40 years" (altho you claimed on youtube, that you've read 200,000 of em), went out the window. Again.

Quote:
The only thing I have ever read in "evolution papers" is belief projected on evidence and only opinions from that dumb ass belief.
One actually questions, if you've ever read any single "evolution paper", since you're pretty much clueless about what evolution actually means.

Quote:
If you want to prove you are sane, then present the evidence that makes you credible with me. All your other ad-hominen attacks are bovine garbage.
I smell strawman attack. Which means -- You fail at psychology. Tsk, tsk, tsk... And oddly enough; this happened just when I've pointed out, that your "extreme IQ" is made of nothing else but of fail. And logical fallacies. Altho -- I wonder; You've asked AlanCFA on youtube once if he's gay, when you've failed to "impress" him with your "extreme IQ", which makes you wonder, what does that statement had to do with the "evidence of evolution"...

Quote:
You're making ass of someone, that's certainly 100% correct, however, it's not me you're making ass of...

Quote:
great primates who had some mutation and out popped humans.

Wow! You really are clueless about paleontology, aren't you? Maybe it would be time to get educated? It's never too late, you know...

Quote:
Poor me and the stuff that can repeatedly be observed.

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #27 - Dec 22nd, 2009 at 8:33am

glowingape wrote on Dec 22nd, 2009 at 4:37am:

Yes, because you've shown your infaillible logic trough the forum. Well, except when it came down to actually answering a straightforward question. Than that logic fails, and you avoid answering the question like a plague. Instead, you spawn strawmen and other fallacies to make an non-existing case against the questioner.

Quote:
Didn't you said you've "studied" science, or is that just my imagination? I've wonder how come you never came to "Science, outside the math doesn't deal with absolutes". But if I wanted to "prove evolution", it would be enough just to go into a lab and a jar of Drosophila megaloster (or Escherichia coli), a microscope and a little patience. And it's repeated again and again and again and again...

Quote:
I have read all the stuff on your beliefs.  I have read 20,000 or more "scientific papers" in my life and studied most fields of science.
Of course you've read 20,000 papers in 40 years. Which would mean that you've read 1.3 peer-reviewed paper per day and fully understand it. That's why the "mutation" means some horrible "freaks of nature" and geologists use "radiation dating". And you repeat that again and again and again. Specially since MarDuk (iirc) found the paper dated somewhere in 1932 (that's like 16 years BEFORE you were born). So, your credibility of "I've read 20,000 papers in 40 years" (altho you claimed on youtube, that you've read 200,000 of em), went out the window. Again.

Quote:
The only thing I have ever read in "evolution papers" is belief projected on evidence and only opinions from that dumb ass belief.
One actually questions, if you've ever read any single "evolution paper", since you're pretty much clueless about what evolution actually means.

Quote:
I smell strawman attack. Which means -- You fail at psychology. Tsk, tsk, tsk... And oddly enough; this happened just when I've pointed out, that your "extreme IQ" is made of nothing else but of fail. And logical fallacies. Altho -- I wonder; You've asked AlanCFA on youtube once if he's gay, when you've failed to "impress" him with your "extreme IQ", which makes you wonder, what does that statement had to do with the "evidence of evolution"...

Quote:
You're making ass of someone, that's certainly 100% correct, however, it's not me you're making ass of...

Quote:
great primates who had some mutation and out popped humans.

Wow! You really are clueless about paleontology, aren't you? Maybe it would be time to get educated? It's never too late, you know...

Quote:
Poor me and the stuff that can repeatedly be observed.

I only asked one question that you avoid like the plague and you go on and on and on about me.

The question: Where is your irrefutable, absolute evidence for evolution?  You cannot use any opinions ever.

I have read, in 40 years, at least 20,000 scientific papers, books and scientific journal articles, and as of yet, not one piece of evidence for evolution that can't be refuted by objective logic.

What is your absolute evidence that would show the readers you are not delusional?

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #28 - Dec 22nd, 2009 at 8:44am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 22nd, 2009 at 8:33am:
I only asked one question that you avoid like the plague and you go on and on and on about me.

The question: Where is your irrefutable, absolute evidence for evolution?  You cannot use any opinions ever.

Sigh. I really don't feel like repeating this over and over again:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I have read, in 40 years, at least 20,000 scientific papers, books and scientific journal articles, and as of yet, not one piece of evidence for evolution that can't be refuted by objective logic.
Mhm. Yes. As I've said before; You haven't managed to show any evidence off the "I've read 20,000 peer-reviewed papers".

So, yeah...

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #29 - Dec 22nd, 2009 at 8:51am

glowingape wrote on Dec 22nd, 2009 at 8:44am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 22nd, 2009 at 8:33am:

Sigh. I really don't feel like repeating this over and over again:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Mhm. Yes. As I've said before; You haven't managed to show any evidence off the "I've read 20,000 peer-reviewed papers".

So, yeah...

Who told you that science does not deal in absolute evidence? Why did you drop your guard over your intelligence and believe them?

This is the cause of religious bovine garbage in science, like, a totally not provable, fantasy,  pile of garbage, like evolution.

If you want to indoctrinate children take away their inherent need for the truth and not to be lied to.  Fill in all the gaps with Evodelusionism religious bovine garbage.

Tell them not to seek the truth, but that all they need is some pile of garbage belief system with opinions by the high priests of delusion. Then call it science in order to perpetuate this bovine garbage.  Teach these poor victims, like you, that you do not need any evidence, or proof, all you need is some messed up theory in order to form beliefs.

Is that what they did to you?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print