Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Here is some reality check for you! (Read 19093 times)
glowingape

wut?

Re: Here is some reality check for you!
Reply #45 - Dec 27th, 2009 at 11:37am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 27th, 2009 at 11:01am:
I go wit real science that has actual evidence.  You seem to go with religious slogans in your pseudo science.

1) Grammar fail.
2) Quote:
Diamond are no longer carbon, they are diamonds.  Moron!
Quote:
Photosynthesis is a carbon digesting process.

Quote:
Diamond are no longer carbon, they are diamonds.  Moron! ~ GSFY

Quote:
Photosynthesis is a carbon digesting process. ~ GSFY

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #46 - Dec 27th, 2009 at 11:43am

First, I need to know precisely which question you were answering. But, lets get on with it

"The answer is that there is no need for an alternative theory if the one you have is no frigging good and leads to nowhere as the theory of evolution."

Theory: A explanation that encompasses all known data with explanatory power. It is acceptable for a given data point to remain unexplained, but not acceptable for a given data point to disagree. Either the theory must account for the data point, or the theory as it stands must be modified.

If the current theory is "no frigging good", then it is not a scientific theory.
If the current theory does not explain the phenomena it seeks to, it is not a scientific theory.

How to proceed from that point on depends on your goals. If you wish to understand reality you form a new hypothesis and test it against reality.

Or, you bury your head in the sand, call yourself goodscienceforyou, and proclaim that anything not currently understood will never be understood.

Not actively searching for explanations lead to the dark ages. I agree with you on one point, a recurrent theme. Religion is a bunch of horseshit.

Proof: Not a scientific concept.
Nephilmfree: For those occasions when evidence and reason just aren't enough.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #47 - Dec 27th, 2009 at 11:46am

prolescum wrote on Dec 27th, 2009 at 11:15am:
I go wit real science that has actual evidence.  You seem to go with religious slogans in your pseudo science.

No you don't. You don't even know the meaning of the term 'mutation' (see my sig). All your posts are permeated by 'slogans' and 'pseudo-science', which, given your above statements, makes you a lolcow.

The word mutation means at the basic etymology, "change".

The word "change" implies ( I hate implications used in science or anywhere to mislead people.)  that it was something and became something else. Unless you can prove this change and know the causes absolutely, then it is bovine garbage to use this on things you know nothing about.

You cannot use the word mutation on something that you have no idea what causes it to manifest.  It is misleading, not scientific, and basically garbage.

And the only word that fits in DNA is "differences". If you can see the original DNA constructs and then see changes you can call them changes.

In genetics the word "mutation" has already been taken. It specifically means on the basic level "messed up chromosomes".  That I learned in science classes, by the way.  Somewhere along the way these weak humans decided to take a word that means changes and apply it where it does not belong, because you cannot call them changes if they are identical to a genetic pattern in the genealogy.

When some person who does not have the ability to think and does not understand the manipulation, caused by religious beliefs, then you are not very intelligent. Beliefs destroy credibility and if you have no ability to see this manipulation cause by this f**king belief then you are not very smart.

You cannot use implications in science. You cannot use any assumptions either.  You cannot call up some "science" paper from some delusional believer and use that as evidence.

If you read enough of them, you will see lots of "taking liberty" with this crap belief.  If it was science then all of the scientists would agree, because it has been proven beyond all doubts and there is only one conclusion on all facets. But you don't have that, because it is a f**king religion.

The reality is, this pseudo science, lives off belief and nothing else.

They took genetics and made and abortion out of it by having this ugly "elephant" in the room all the time of f**king belief with no evidence to back it. The "professors" have become the f**king high priests of delusion.

I hate most beliefs, because 99% of them are based on human emotional mental garbage, fueled by social bovine garbage and have nothing in common with the truth. 

I don't hate you, just your f**king beliefs that you have yet to show a single reason why you believe them to me.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #48 - Dec 27th, 2009 at 11:53am

By the way, have you actually studied photosynthesis in bacteria?
Which one do you mean? Cyanobacteria or any other endosymbiont? In which case you should be more specific...

And for cyanobacteria; It doesn't say anywhere that it "digests carbon". http://www.micro.siu.edu/micr425/425notes/08-photosynth.html

Quote:
Diamond are no longer carbon, they are diamonds.  Moron! ~ GSFY

Quote:
Photosynthesis is a carbon digesting process. ~ GSFY

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #49 - Dec 27th, 2009 at 12:07pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 27th, 2009 at 11:43am:
First, I need to know precisely which question you were answering. But, lets get on with it

"The answer is that there is no need for an alternative theory if the one you have is no frigging good and leads to nowhere as the theory of evolution."

Theory: A explanation that encompasses all known data with explanatory power. It is acceptable for a given data point to remain unexplained, but not acceptable for a given data point to disagree. Either the theory must account for the data point, or the theory as it stands must be modified.

If the current theory is "no frigging good", then it is not a scientific theory.
If the current theory does not explain the phenomena it seeks to, it is not a scientific theory.

How to proceed from that point on depends on your goals. If you wish to understand reality you form a new hypothesis and test it against reality.

Or, you bury your head in the sand, call yourself goodscienceforyou, and proclaim that anything not currently understood will never be understood.

Not actively searching for explanations lead to the dark ages. I agree with you on one point, a recurrent theme. Religion is a bunch of horseshit.

If you want to indoctrinate a child into a religious socially driven, cult, like evodelusionism, then teach them "that absolute evidence, seeking to find the truth in the matter doesn't count."  Then reinforce this belief with rhetoric and back it with opinions from "experts".  You don't need any evidence to form beliefs.

Teach them that only a f**king religious belief in some fantasy "scientific" theory is all you need to form beliefs and become a brainwashed fool.

My father taught me much better.  He told me not to believe anyone, no matter who they were, what "hat" they wear, or the titles and other false pretend crap, but to see the agendas and the need to perpetuate beliefs as the cause of their stupidity. Then to seek my own truth in the matter.

This has caused me to avoid all the idiotic beliefs of mankind and to only see to rid myself of all delusions.  That is my "religion" the one of getting free of all religious beliefs and only seek to find the truth.

You can tell a religious belief because of the extreme emotional attachments to them and the hate they cause.
You can tell by all the manipulation and avoidance of direct questions.

When someone attacks my knowledge, I give them the reasons for my understandings.  You can't, you just attack me as is typically of all religious people.

Now. Where is your absolute evidence, for evolution, that is irrefutable, has no other plausibilities, and has no opinions in it?

You need to seek to find the truth, rather than to be a puppet of other stupid people.  If you choose to be stupid that is your problem, not mine.
If you can't answer my question, then you need to find out why and how you got this stupid belief in Evodelusionism.

If you want to be free, I have given you the gate, the door, the window to jump through in that question.  If you can't find any real evidence, then why are you a believer?

If it far better to NOT believe than to believe in bovine garbage.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #50 - Dec 27th, 2009 at 12:23pm

"The need to know where life comes from is the cause of all sorts of delusions, religions, gods, and false sciences that think they have the answers. 

It is the cause of a lot of suffering and pain, caused by factions who say this is truth, no that is truth you weak human, I will kill you; infidel, Satan worshipper! and such. With evodelusionists I get a lot of death threats, and death wishes, so that is a nice religion as well."

How do you know it is a religion:

1/  They want you dead if you oppose their stupid religion.  They want anyone who would teach people how to get free of delusions, dead, in the name of the "goodness" of their religion.

2/ They argue with other religions in court in public, on TV and on forums.  Only a friggin religion argues with other religions otherwise there is no arguments.

I am the anti religion person.  Away from all dogma, and beliefs is the truth.  If you don't want the truth, then why are you alive? What is the point of learning if all you want to learn is other people's bovine garbage beliefs and then try to conform?

The funny thing is in most religions there is some truth.  But that truth is destroyed by the false beliefs. 

In all religions there is a sense of superiority; that your religion makes you better than some other messed up religions that is just a screwed up as your religion.

The idea is to get out, be free, seek only the truth and to learn discrimination so you don't get trapped in bovine garbage.

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #51 - Dec 27th, 2009 at 12:26pm

To call something a change I must know why it changed, or I can't call it change?

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #52 - Dec 27th, 2009 at 12:30pm

Oh and I am curious. You say that mutation means "f**ked up chromosomes".

Can you find a reference to that line in the literature please. Actually I just wanted to take the piss there, but lets go onto something more interesting.

Gregor mendel, the father of modern genetics, died in the late 1800's. I cited papers from the very early 1900's that discussed mutation as I and others on these boards have defined it and contrary to the way you have defined it.

So, can you give me a period of time in which your definition was ever used in science please?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #53 - Dec 27th, 2009 at 12:35pm

glowingape wrote on Dec 27th, 2009 at 11:53am:
By the way, have you actually studied photosynthesis in bacteria?
Which one do you mean? Cyanobacteria or any other endosymbiont? In which case you should be more specific...

And for cyanobacteria; It doesn't say anywhere that it "digests carbon". http://www.micro.siu.edu/micr425/425notes/08-photosynth.html

OK! GEEZE! It is a process of using carbon and converting it to be used in the organism. WTF?

When some weak human dosen't recognize that carbon is natural and not synthetic in order to flim flam people into this idea that nylon eating bacteria is some form of proof of evolution, then you are a flim flam con artist weak human as well.

Bacteria adapts as all creatures do in ORDER TO SURVIVE as the same species. When any bacteria adapts and you take away the food they have adapted to; if they are to survive they will adapt so something else.
This is NOT EVOLUTION, but is only proof of adaptation to survive. The idea of some form of "programming" in any creature to evolve as the truth, is garbage.

The only thing in evidence is the ability of creatures to seem to want to survive and nothing else. There is no programming to "evolve".

If it remains as bacteria, then it did not evolve.

Is that clear?

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #54 - Dec 27th, 2009 at 12:49pm

Actually you just described evolution, it's not our fault you don't know what the theory actually states.

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #55 - Dec 27th, 2009 at 1:52pm

This

oh_noes wrote on Dec 27th, 2009 at 12:26pm:
To call something a change I must know why it changed, or I can't call it change?

and this.

oh_noes wrote on Dec 27th, 2009 at 12:49pm:
Actually you just described evolution, it's not our fault you don't know what the theory actually states.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #56 - Jan 3rd, 2010 at 3:00pm

glowingape wrote on Dec 20th, 2009 at 12:29pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 19th, 2009 at 11:38pm:
Seekers of the truth are not concerned with religious beliefs.

No, they aren't. If there is a megalomaniacal jealous deity that throw people in hell, if you just think that he doesn't exists, that would make practically no difference in scientific community whatsoever. Well, asides of the fact that we should do whatever "it" says...

Quote:
The Truth = God.

The truth has nothing to do with God. The "truth" may or may not be connected to God. Altho I find it interesting, that you equate a magical being, that poofs stuff out of nothing with something like "truth". It's even funnier, that you are bringing it up, since you don't believe in it? If you don't believe in it, how can you bring it up?

There rest is just raving garbage, which I think it's something completely irrelevant for this topic.

Your concepts of God as a "magical being" are all screwed up.  I don't know who taught you this crap, but you need to get far away from them.

God is all that exists in the natural world. The energy behind this existence has a cause.  The energy of the universe that created the first dichotomy of hydrogen gas out of nothing is your clue.  How did the entire universe come out of one proton and one electron in a huge, beyond human perception, quantity of Hydrogen that compressed and by fusion became all the basic elements of the universe. All of the periodic table of elements are caused by the fusion of simpler elements.

How did that "seed" of hydrogen know how to form all the elements?
Where did the power come from that "decided" to compress the mass of hydrogen?

How did it know to compress all that gas into a tiny mass, then explode when all the basic elements were created by fusion of the positive and negative (electrons and protons) building blocks of this universe?

Where did the electrons and protons come from?

Where did "space" come from?

Why are you so stupid? You live in a tiny box of delusion and are not able to think at all outside that tiny box.  Whey are you so stupid that you would limit your thinking to something so absurd and idiotic as a f**king, mythological Evodelusionism religion that can't even produce one piece of physical evidence to back it?

The weak and stupid are the victims of indoctrination and religious mystical delusional crap, like evodelusionism,  that has always been in science..

You are part of the problem of the retardation of science into the crap we have now.  All of those  idiots with degrees in bovine feculence are not going to make any break through's, and so we are stuck with crappy medicines, poor ideas and failures because the basic premise is nonsense.

We would already have a cure for pancreatic cancer if you get this feculence out of science. 

Random is nonsense.  Evolution is pure nonsense.

There is only "genetic stability" shown in the DNA and genome of all creatures.  The only statement of fact is adaptation as the same creatures and then extinction when that genetic structure can no longer survive because of the environment. When the poisons destroy the ability to form eggs, extinction of birds. When the genome can no longer support life under the conditions of heat, or freezing, then it goes extinct.

There is nothing else in evidence in the entire world.  Evolution is nonsense.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #57 - Jan 3rd, 2010 at 5:56pm

The theory states the some fish crawled out of the water, grew legs, and lungs, decided to eat vegetation and bugs (where did the bugs come from?);... then it eventually decided that it wanted to be a reptile, so it did.... Then after some time it grew wings and learned to fly...Then it also decided that it could become a mammal, so it grew tits and stopped laying eggs, for no reason.  Eventually, we got humans from this fish as it changed into fantasy creatures and evolved by accident and random events.

This is the theory of evolution as it is explained by Evodelusionists all over the world.

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #58 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 3:50am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 5:56pm:

The theory states the some fish crawled out of the water, grew legs, and lungs, decided

Wrong - no 'decision' was made. You can't consciously decide to evolve. Only an idiot who genuinely doesn't understand evolution thinks this is the case.

Quote:
to eat vegetation and bugs (where did the bugs come from?);... then it eventually decided

Wrong - no 'decision' was made. See above.

Quote:
that it wanted to be a reptile, so it did.... Then after some time it grew wings and learned to fly...Then it also decided

Wrong - no 'decision' was made. See above.

Quote:
that it could become a mammal, so it grew tits and stopped laying eggs, for no reason.  Eventually, we got humans from this fish as it changed into fantasy creatures and evolved by accident and random events.

Sigh. Evolution doesn't mean things change by accident or randomly. The sooner you get to grips with this fact the sooner people may begin to take you seriously. When people say random they mean that the direction of change is unpredictable. Evolution is not a predictive science.

Quote:
This is the theory of evolution as it is explained by Evodelusionists all over the world.

No it's evolution theory as defined (incorrectly) by Goodscienceforyou.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #59 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 11:04am

Quote:
How did the entire universe come out of one proton and one electron in a huge

From where do you have that the universe came from one proton and one electron? Not true.

Quote:
How did that "seed" of hydrogen know how to form all the elements?

That's not what happened.

Quote:
How did it know to compress all that gas into a tiny mass, then explode when all the basic elements were created by fusion of the positive and negative (electrons and protons) building blocks of this universe?

Explode? From where do you have that something exploded?

Quote:

From someone not a supporter of Evolution; what you say here is not true. I have never seen anyone on this forum (or anywhere else) stating evolution in the way you do.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print