Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
It is pretty clear that we have destroyed the theory of evolution. (Read 13295 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
It is pretty clear that we have destroyed the theory of evolution.
Jan 7th, 2010 at 12:04pm

There are no  takers on my questions. They have all ran away and are hiding and consoling each other against that "brute" GoodScienceForYou, who attacks thier religion with logic and reason.

This is the question that they cannot answer. I got tired of them continually sidestepping and not answering this question so I put it in large type:

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution, that is irrefutable and has no other plausibilities and has no human emotional mental garbage beliefs and opinions in it?

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Re: It is pretty clear that we have destroyed the theory of evolution.
Reply #1 - Jan 7th, 2010 at 6:36pm

Here is the thing.  These Evodelusionists will continue to put down, fight, argue and show that other people are wrong who promote unproven ideas to the world as science.

If they can they will continue, until you defeat them. When you defeat them, they run.  They will tell people that your site needs to be riduculed and avoided without mentioning the content or how to find the site. 

This site is already moving up on google and yahoo by natural numbers of links coming to and from this site.

This is because it is growing pretty fast in the number of readers.  And each and every person who reconizes this as a way to get free of delusions will promote this site.

If this site were to have "good" effects on the religious belief in Evodelusionism, the religion of evolutionists, then the evodelusinoists would be promoting it.  What the do is to try to stop talking about it, and to stop recommending it.

If it was not detrimental to Evodelusionism, meaning that it supports their beliefs, by being inaccurate of the facts, then they would be dropping money in the till to support this, of they would be recommending it to all of their friends.

Instead they have never met a real scientist before, so they can't dismiss anything I teach.

If what I teach is detrimental to the opponents to Evodelusionism then they would also support it. 

This is because what we teach is NEUTRAL and is not based on any beliefs.  It is only based on facts.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 5:17am

Hi,

I don't think they have run away. I think some of them are disappointed in not being heard. Some of them have come up with some descent arguments, and I feel they need to be taken seriously and argued rationally against, not calling them stupid delusional people. People will not take that for very long, and they seek other sites to discuss instead. Here I feel they are not taken seriously, and they meet no understanding at all. I think some of the attacks on this site have been ineffective, and I feel that there are better arguments against evolution. You cannot expect people to come here and discuss evolution and not be heard. There should be a rational discussion and people must be taken seriously, because obviously many people that have been here are intelligent and propose good arguments for their case. You have never considered their arguments seriously and tried to discuss against them - they have been dismissed without further thought. People didn't run away, they are just sick of not being heard at all, and then they loose faith in you because they see that you don't even consider their arguments. You do not even consider my arguments in physics, which is my field of expertise, and I know quite a lot about it. You simply dismissed everything I had to say, and I have to admit that it doesn't come out as reliable or trustworthy. When I do not feel that my VALID arguments are heard or argued against, I also feel that there are no reason to be here. Because I know for a FACT that my arguments considering physics are valid and strong. When I proposed my arguments, I was only met with "it's a law", without ever showing why it's a law. Then it is a waste of time and useless to argue further. I mean - you may very well have good points yourself, and you may be right about many of your conclusions, but when I see that you do not understand my arguments in my field of expertise and dismiss everything I have to say, you loose credibility in all your other arguments in for example evolution. It makes me unsure if you are just as dismissive for good arguments for evolution, and I have already gone to another forum which discuss evolution - to learn and see the arguments for and against evolution being understood and taken seriously. Some people there even admit when they are wrong, even if it goes against what they believe is true about evolution (and other sciences). Of course some people are also not admitting when they are wrong, but there are nice discussions going on and I learn a lot about evolution, which I sat down just a few months ago to learn more about. I do not know much about evolution yet, and what they have to say, but I see some problems in information theory which I would like an answer to.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #3 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 11:51am

metha wrote on Jan 8th, 2010 at 5:17am:
Hi,

I don't think they have run away. I think some of them are disappointed in not being heard. Some of them have come up with some descent arguments, and I feel they need to be taken seriously and argued rationally against, not calling them stupid delusional people. People will not take that for very long, and they seek other sites to discuss instead. Here I feel they are not taken seriously, and they meet no understanding at all. I think some of the attacks on this site have been ineffective, and I feel that there are better arguments against evolution. You cannot expect people to come here and discuss evolution and not be heard. There should be a rational discussion and people must be taken seriously, because obviously many people that have been here are intelligent and propose good arguments for their case. You have never considered their arguments seriously and tried to discuss against them - they have been dismissed without further thought. People didn't run away, they are just sick of not being heard at all, and then they loose faith in you because they see that you don't even consider their arguments. You do not even consider my arguments in physics, which is my field of expertise, and I know quite a lot about it. You simply dismissed everything I had to say, and I have to admit that it doesn't come out as reliable or trustworthy. When I do not feel that my VALID arguments are heard or argued against, I also feel that there are no reason to be here. Because I know for a FACT that my arguments considering physics are valid and strong. When I proposed my arguments, I was only met with "it's a law", without ever showing why it's a law. Then it is a waste of time and useless to argue further. I mean - you may very well have good points yourself, and you may be right about many of your conclusions, but when I see that you do not understand my arguments in my field of expertise and dismiss everything I have to say, you loose credibility in all your other arguments in for example evolution. It makes me unsure if you are just as dismissive for good arguments for evolution, and I have already gone to another forum which discuss evolution - to learn and see the arguments for and against evolution being understood and taken seriously. Some people there even admit when they are wrong, even if it goes against what they believe is true about evolution (and other sciences). Of course some people are also not admitting when they are wrong, but there are nice discussions going on and I learn a lot about evolution, which I sat down just a few months ago to learn more about. I do not know much about evolution yet, and what they have to say, but I see some problems in information theory which I would like an answer to.

I have read and heard all they have submitted and none of it is evidence for evolution.  It is only evidence for the belief.

If they had any real evidence they would have submitted it.

The evidence against evolution is pretty strong.

If they are not delusional, then the need to produce the real physical evidence.  This crap needs to be removed from science, just like all religions need to be removed from science classrooms in order to make the schools fair and free of all mythological religions and any religion.  I want science to just be about seeking the truth in the physical world.

As for the "poor" Evodelusionists, I have been fair with them, but they have not been fair with me and started with the insults and hate as is their normal when they are given questions they know they can't answer.
I answered all of their questions, but they never answer mine. 

As soon as they started posting lies on here, they are giving me permission to attack their integrity.

The one about raw carbon being the same as a diamond is just ridiculous.

If your physics denies the foundational laws of science of cause and effect, which is the law of science, then it is not a valid concept.

If you take it out of the physical then it is no longer science.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #4 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 1:08pm

IF you look at my videos on falsification of this you will see that they use genetics as the handle of the basket to support a whole pile of religious nonsense.

Typically, when someone wants to indoctrinate, they use some observable truth as in genetics then pile on the bovine crap on top.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #5 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 4:03pm

Quote:
If your physics denies the foundational laws of science of cause and effect, which is the law of science, then it is not a valid concept.

Of course, but my physics does not deny any physical laws. You say that "cause and effect" is a scientific law, but it is not. Where is your proof of that? You are bounded to classical physics, and already in 1905 classical physics was adjusted with Einstein. Just stating that I am wrong because you say so, is simply not enough.

About falsification; you say that there is no such thing as falsification in science, but this destroys you completely, because I know it is in physics and even in mathematics. To falsify something is easy (if it is false), but to prove something is impossible. If you do not see that, I loose all credibility for whatever you say. This is not a scientific law, but a logical tautology.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #6 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 5:55pm

metha wrote on Jan 8th, 2010 at 4:03pm:
Quote:

Of course, but my physics does not deny any physical laws. You say that "cause and effect" is a scientific law, but it is not. Where is your proof of that? You are bounded to classical physics, and already in 1905 classical physics was adjusted with Einstein. Just stating that I am wrong because you say so, is simply not enough.

About falsification; you say that there is no such thing as falsification in science, but this destroys you completely, because I know it is in physics and even in mathematics. To falsify something is easy (if it is false), but to prove something is impossible. If you do not see that, I loose all credibility for whatever you say. This is not a scientific law, but a logical tautology.

There is absolutely nothing in physical science that breaks the law of cause and effect.  Cause and effect IS science. Don't you know that?

Show me where cause and effect is not used.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #7 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 9:30pm

metha wrote on Jan 8th, 2010 at 5:17am:
Hi,

You cannot expect people to come here and discuss evolution and not be heard. There should be a rational discussion and people must be taken seriously, because obviously many people that have been here are intelligent and propose good arguments for their case.

I have opened up this forum to all Evodelusionists, people who believe in the theory of evolution.  They just have nothing to offer that would even suggest evolution.

Please show me one person who has presented any evidence that is not only supported by belief and opinion?

Anyone who believes in this pseudo science is to be ridiculed until they have some real evidence to support their beliefs.

I have been ridiculed like mad, and that does not stop me because I am extremely intelligent and have no religion, and have studied this longer than most of the evodelusionsists who come on here or who attack me on you tube.

You cannot stop the truth about messed up beliefs.  It is obvious that you cannot and none of the evodelusionsists have any physical evidence that supports this ridiculous pseudo science.

There is a reason why there is no evidence, because there is none.  I have looked read and I have not had the disgusting pleasure of allowing myself to be brainwashed by social structures of academia, notoriously controlled by pop cultural religious beliefs.

I suggest that you show me absolute compelling evidence that shows evolution with no other plausibility and I will set you straight fast.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #8 - Jan 9th, 2010 at 3:17am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 8th, 2010 at 5:55pm:
There is absolutely nothing in physical science that breaks the law of cause and effect.  Cause and effect IS science. Don't you know that?

This just proves my point, doesn't it?

Quote:
I suggest that you show me absolute compelling evidence that shows evolution with no other plausibility and I will set you straight fast.

Why on earth would I do that?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #9 - Jan 9th, 2010 at 12:16pm

I love all people, my methods are just different.  I don't treat egotistical people who are educated into ignorance with respect, because they are stupid and they are breaking the laws of science and never use the scientific methods in their fantasies.  When I attack ignorance, and belief, "religious nonsense", these people are going to resort to defensive methods.  You cannot go against the truth and call it science. 

In every event, chemical reaction, organic breeding process, disease, physical event and biological process, there is cause and effect.   Those causes and effect have only one way they took place or could take place under those exact circumstances. This is the truth of the matter. This is what we seek to find in science; the truth on the causes and the results.   You are looking for that event, not some fantasy and not seeing the actual obvious and clear truth if you are deeply believing in nonsense.

The event is not the problem, the observer is.   The event has a truth about what took place, and if you are not seeking that truth, then what are you seeking? 

These fools are educated with such deep brainwashing that it is hard to think there is any objective awareness in any of them. The brainwashing is the problem, because it causes them to think that science follows the religion, and not the other way.  Science follows what actually happens and should never project any religious beliefs on the events.

The truth is beyond all religions that I have studied. 

These Evodelusion believers just project fantasy on the physical world and make up ridiculous conclusions on things they really know nothing about, like DNA.  It is ridiculous and obvious to think that DNA is the bottom line on genetic science. DNA is a result of causes they can't see.

They attribute mystical causes to DNA.  And because this is all new, they "go to town" projecting nonsense on evidence.

Which one of Einstein's premises have been proven or tested and always work?

The point is science has gotten off track by accepting things that are not scientific and  do not pertain to this time and space.  They have taken science to a new level of delusion and they think they are the smart ones.

Falsification was accepted into science as a political way to perpetuate beliefs that cannot be falsified, because you can't test for fantasy as in evodelusionism;  You cannot falsify a religion, so magical, mythological religion has taken over science.  Falsification is the only thing that is false in science.  It never works on fantasy that can't be tested.

When you are dealing with physical reality, any thing that you can see, or examine they all operate on cause and effect.

The "box" of the physical universe operates on fixed laws.  When those laws operate outside of your ability to perceive them, don't make up ideas like "random" or "mystical causes".

Those laws are obvious.  I have studied this since I was 8 years old and they never fail under these conditions of being on earth as we know it now. We do not know what these laws were like before the earth was "finished" or from our perspective in this time and space that we think is so real.   

If any of those laws were to not work, we all die, the earht falls apart.  This is well known with physicists.  You try taking away any foundation of science and see if life goes on.

For instance, time is linear, until you are in a different "box". 

The final conclusion is they have run away, because they know they can't answer my  question.  Anyone who would realize that question is not possible to answer will run to protect their beliefs.  They will attack me and try to discredit me.  To me they are insane for believing in things that have no evidence. The political pressure to conform to this new religion is intense. You are destroyed in science if you don't believe.  That is pretty sick, and it retards any real science.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #10 - Jan 9th, 2010 at 12:40pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 9th, 2010 at 12:16pm:
I love all people, my methods are just different.  I don't treat egotistical people who are educated into ignorance with respect

That is fine with me, but then don't call yourself a teacher, because 50% of being a teacher is about pedagogy.

Quote:
In every event, chemical reaction, organic breeding process, disease, physical event and biological process, there is cause and effect.

Prove it.

Quote:
Which ones of Einsteins premises have been proven or tested an always work?

Relativity of time has never been falsified. The cosmic constant he introduced, however, seems to be incorrect.

Quote:
Falsification was accepted into science as a political way to perpetuate beliefs that cannot be falsified

All scientists, inluding Einstein (who was not the best scientist ever, as many believe), worked with falsification and adjusting existing theories.

Quote:
Those laws are obvious.

No laws are obvious. You need to do heavy testing to confirm equations that describe the universe. A law is ALWAYS described with an equation. A law is NEVER stated as "cause and effect". the sentence "cause and effect" is not scientific and it does not explain anything. It is not precise. The sentence "cause and effect" is philosophy, not science.

Quote:
I have studied this since I was 8 years old and they never fail under these conditions of being on earth as we know it now.

First of all, this is not an argument. I was 4 years old when I corrected my older brothers homework. He was mad at me for pointing out an error. I don't remember it, but my father told me about it. I was 6 years old when my father asked me to go through his calculations for his business. He laughed very well when I discovered an error with his division.

Quote:
I any of those laws were to not work, we all die, the earht falls apart.

Prove it.

Quote:
This is well known with physicists.

I have read many more papers and book on physics than you, and I never came across this statement.

Quote:

Time is not linear. That has been falsified by Einstein.

Quote:
The final conclusion is they have run away

I have no idea where they are. But you don't either.

Now let us discuss cause and effect. If you take the integral over time for the wave function in 4 variables, say the event space from a to b, what do you get? Take that answer and plug it into the wave function of e^(2*pi*x/phi), where phi denotes the euler totient. You knopw how to perform the fouirier series after the laplace transformation, and tell me that this isn't random. Prove it.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #11 - Jan 9th, 2010 at 4:27pm

metha wrote on Jan 9th, 2010 at 12:40pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 9th, 2010 at 12:16pm:
I love all people, my methods are just different.  I don't treat egotistical people who are educated into ignorance with respect

That is fine with me, but then don't call yourself a teacher, because 50% of being a teacher is about pedagogy.

GoodScienceForYou said: I don't follow any guidelines for teaching, except that the student is their own teacher as I have been to myself by needing absolute evidence and nothing else will do.  All I really do is ask the questions the student needs to have answers for.  The truth is inside of you, not out side. There is no human emotional complicated garbage that will take you to the truth.  False students seek complicated human bovine feculence.

People who just lay down to false authority are not real to me.  At my levels of understanding, I don't have patience with false students.  Only true students can learn. Those who are already "hardened" into beliefs and false premises don't seem to have the ability to learn, because they are closed minded.
[/quote]

Quote:
In every event, chemical reaction, organic breeding process, disease, physical event and biological process, there is cause and effect.

Prove it. [/quote]

GoodScienceForYou said: This is like saying that when you wake up you become aware of being awake.  It is on the same level  of foundational truth.  Truth is self evident, requires no explanation, and at the base or root of knowledge.  It is life itself. If you have been taught out of this, then you need to get back to where "self evident" is what you need to find, not some human belief system.  The foundation of science is cause and effect, or cause and result.  There is no physical science without this.  You can't be that limited. Who did this to you? [/quote]

Quote:
Which ones of Einsteins premises have been proven or tested an always work?

Relativity of time has never been falsified. The cosmic constant he introduced, however, seems to be incorrect. [/quote]

GoodScienceForYou said: This is not a scientific principle.  It is simply has no place in seeking the truth. Einstein's E=MC2 has been shown to work in physics experiments that show no mass then mass on subatomic particles that are increased in speed. Are you aware of this experiment?

Listen again until you understand.
Falsification allows utter nonsense to continue in science. If you think that falsification is part of science then you don't really understand what seeking the truth is or what real science is.  We do not try to falsify anything in real science, we try to show that it works and only that it works.  If it shows no sign of being real, we drop the hypothesis or the theory as in this nonsense of Evodelusionism.

Falsification is the ridiculous nonsense of HEMG and the root cause of the illogical and idiotic problems in science created by it, and truthification is the reality of science.  You cannot have false and true in the same science as your goals.  Either you seek the truth, or you seek to perpetuate false beliefs.  Falsification allows ridiculous nonsense, religious concepts, like Evodelusion to continue.  If you can't test it and prove it in physical reality then it is not science.  Thee is no way to test this theory of fish evolving into humans.  Falsification is not science and has no place in science.  It is a socialist, communist principle to keep crap beliefs in science that cannot be tested. 

Since there is no way to test Evolution to see if it is real, nor is there any way to see if it is false, because you simply cannot test it with any scientific experiment.

Self evident is when you come home and find your wife with another man.  It is obvious and requires no conjecture.  Falsification comes when your wife says prove it to others and you are the only witness.  Scientists today are like the whore wife, confused and trying to validate their ridiculous, brainwashed, mythological nonsense. They are so far off track from seeking to find answers that I am compelled to try to help them.

If you want to be free of ridiculous nonsense you learn how to get to the base or root of everything.  Once you are at the root it is self evident and requires no conjecture and is irrefutable, obvious, and ultimately extremely simple.   Life is not so complex as you would like to think.  Einstein was like this in his approach, cutting to the root and then trying to explain it backwards to the masses.

What is obvious requires no explanation.  When you are in a web of nonsense, you need to get unscrewed to get to the level of reality.  A web of nonsense is what con artists use to create their magical mystical control over the masses in order to obtain power.   If you can't get what you want then baffle them with human emotional mental garbage, that is illogical but seems to make sense.

[/quote]

Quote:
Falsification was accepted into science as a political way to perpetuate beliefs that cannot be falsified, because they cannot be tested with the scientific method.

All scientists, inluding Einstein (who was not the best scientist ever, as many believe), worked with falsification and adjusting existing theories.

Quote:
Those laws are obvious.

No laws are obvious. You need to do heavy testing to confirm equations that describe the universe. A law is ALWAYS described with an equation. A law is NEVER stated as "cause and effect". the sentence "cause and effect" is not scientific and it does not explain anything. It is not precise. The sentence "cause and effect" is philosophy, not science. [/quote]

GoodScienceForYou said:You have been taught wrong, because the people who taught you are wrong and believe this utter nonsense.  All functional math is based on cause and effect.  you put in the variables and they either work and are a "reflection of reality" or they don't work. Anything that is not a reflection of reality is not science.  If you are working in theoretical math and it does not fit any form of reality, what good is it? [/quote]

Quote:
I have studied this since I was 8 years old and they never fail under these conditions of being on earth as we know it now.

First of all, this is not an argument. I was 4 years old when I corrected my older brothers homework. He was mad at me for pointing out an error. I don't remember it, but my father told me about it. I was 6 years old when my father asked me to go through his calculations for his business. He laughed very well when I discovered an error with his division.

Quote:
I any of those laws were to not work, we all die, the earht falls apart.  Math is NOT science and science is not math!

Prove it.

Quote:
This is well known with physicists.

I have read many more papers and book on physics than you, and I never came across this statement.

[/quote]

GoodScienceForYou said:
Read it here:

It is self evident.   Remove "cause and effect" and you cease.
Remove "light" or radiation and you cease.  Remove chemical reactions and you cease.  Remove magnetism and you cease. Remove "polarity" and you cease. 

I thought you were smart.  You can find articles on this in scientific journals. 

I have met one other person who can do complex math in his head.  We used to study together back in 1968.  He taught me the principles of doing math in one's head.  I have a photographic memory and without that you really can't conceive of much of anything.  If you are without vision you can't see how science works.

Quote:

Time is not linear. That has been falsified by Einstein.

[/quote]

GoodScienceForYou said:Time is only relative to a perceiver of time.  It does not exist separate from perception.  If you exist in the same time and space that I do, even your perceptions are not the same as mine.  A second of yours, is not a second of time to me.
It is only based upon a "shared" mechanism for measuring time, within the "box".  If you are outside that box, then time does not exist.  In the purest sense of time, it does not exist at all. When you are in this reality we have definition of time that only work in this shared reality. In absolute reality time does not exist, only an eternal NOW exists.  For practical purposes, without a perception of time, all is gone.

Quote:
The final conclusion is they, Evodelusionists, have run away

I have no idea where they are. But you don't either.

Now let us discuss cause and effect. If you take the integral over time for the wave function in 4 variables, say the event space from a to b, what do you get? Take that answer and plug it into the wave function of e^(2*pi*x/phi), where phi denotes the euler totient. You knopw how to perform the fouirier series after the laplace transformation, and tell me that this isn't random. Prove it.  [/quote]

GoodScienceForYou said:
That is theoretical math and does not pertain the the box that I live in, real testable physical science.  Basically it has nothing in common with reality.
You can take theoretical math and go nuts with it, prove things that can't be put into the physical,  but until you can prove it relates to absolute physical reality here and now, then it is worthless.  It is mental exercise and nothing more.  Clear?

Theoretical physics has never found much use.  It is not practical in any form that I have ever studied.  Mathematics is not science.  It is mathematics.  Science can use math for predictions in physics, but Math cannot always be used in science.

Can you explain one practical application of this?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #12 - Jan 9th, 2010 at 11:31pm

"Now let us discuss cause and effect. If you take the integral over time for the wave function in 4 variables, say the event space from a to b, what do you get? Take that answer and plug it into the wave function of e^(2*pi*x/phi), where phi denotes the euler totient. You knopw how to perform the fouirier series after the laplace transformation, and tell me that this isn't random. Prove it."

This is not science, it is math and math does not always work in physical reality.  This is theoretical math. 

There is no random in the physical world.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #13 - Jan 10th, 2010 at 4:11am

What? This is not theoretical math. It is concrete physics - just as real as adding 2 apples with 2 apples and obtain 4 apples. Theoretical and abstract math is something else - axiomating. This is not axioms, but math that is used in many areas of science and physics. Now, instead of YET AGAIN just stating that you are right and everyone else wrong, why don't you attack what I said instead? Or do you not understand it?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #14 - Jan 10th, 2010 at 7:33am

metha wrote on Jan 10th, 2010 at 4:11am:
What? This is not theoretical math. It is concrete physics - just as real as adding 2 apples with 2 apples and obtain 4 apples. Theoretical and abstract math is something else - axiomating. This is not axioms, but math that is used in many areas of science and physics. Now, instead of YET AGAIN just stating that you are right and everyone else wrong, why don't you attack what I said instead? Or do you not understand it?

Show me exactly where this works with physical matter!

Show me the experiment using apples where this works?
It is theoretical math. There is nothing wrong with theoretical math, but it is not physics until you show the experiment.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print